The Rask Rebellion - Cover

The Rask Rebellion

Copyright© 2020 by Snekguy

Chapter 18: Flexibility

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Flexibility - Betrayal! The Rask have launched a surprise attack against their former allies, plunging the territories of Borealis into a bloody war. The tyrannical Matriarch deploys her pirate legions to seize control of the planet's trade routes, while a UNN Assault Carrier lands a battalion of armored vehicles on its surface to restore order. The Coalition forces must drive across the Dune Sea, thousands of kilometers of inhospitable desert, fighting off the Rask army as they go.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Politics   Slow   Violence  

The fabric of the tents whipped in the wind as Ben and Lozka made their way through the deserted camp. It was nestled between two dunes to provide the occupants some privacy and shelter, the structures now half-buried by the storm. There were three tents that reminded Ben of the large marquees that one might encounter at a wedding, albeit a little smaller, each one likely able to accommodate a single pack. Their fabric resembled burlap, its color making them blend into their surroundings. They were supported by a simple framework made from wooden poles, many of which had now collapsed, the structures sagging in on themselves under the weight of the sand.

Lozka paused to poke her head through one of the flaps, her crossbow shouldered, but whoever these tents had belonged to was long-gone now. Ben walked up to the remnants of a cooking pit that had been excavated in the center of the camp, kicking some of the sand aside with his boot to expose the stones that had lined the bottom. There were a few scattered utensils here and there, pots and cups, a collapsed spit.

“It’s a good thing you spotted this place, Lozka,” Ben said over his helmet radio. “We would probably have driven straight past it.”

“This camp was abandoned less than a day ago,” she replied, her voice crackling in his ear. She had agreed to wear her helmet once again, if only to let them communicate more easily. “Twelve hours, maybe less.”

“Looks like they were in a hurry,” Ben muttered, sweeping his PDW across the nearby slopes as he searched for any sign of movement. “They left most of their gear behind.”

“It was probably a small raiding party, three or four packs at the most,” she continued. “I see vehicle tracks, I can only just make them out. They are headed in the same direction that we are.”

“Do you suppose they were recalled to their crawler?” Mizi asked. She was waiting for them in the Timberwolf a short distance away.

“Likely,” Lozka replied. “Something has changed...”

“Why do you say that?” Ben asked, turning to glance at her. Her camouflaged cape fluttered in the wind as she knelt to inspect the tracks, dragging the fleshy pads on her fingers across the sand to brush away the loose layer that the storm had deposited. She looked like a detective dusting for fingerprints.

“I have never seen the Rask abandon a camp like this unless there was an emergency. Usually when they were responding to an attack.”

“Well, they’ve lost three of their crawlers in a matter of days,” Ben replied. “Maybe they’re consolidating their remaining forces? That’s what I’d do in their situation, it’s better than letting themselves get picked off one at a time.”

“It’s not like they can run,” Mizi added, “those crawlers have a top speed of about ten kilometers per hour. They couldn’t retreat if they wanted to.”

“A beast is often at its most dangerous when it is wounded and cornered,” Lozka warned, her tone dour. “We should proceed with caution.”

They made their way back to the Timberwolf, Lozka shaking the sand from her cape as she stepped into the troop bay. They stowed their gear, brushing themselves off as best they could, Mizi peering at them from the cab.

“Where to now?” she asked, Ben climbing back into his seat.

“It’s time to call it a day,” he replied, fastening his harness. “I don’t need to look at a clock to know that the sun is setting.”

“You can feel it in your bones,” Mizi chuckled, “it’s almost convenient.”

“Let’s put a couple of miles between us and the camp,” he added, starting to tap at his monitors. “We don’t want to run the risk of them coming back to pick up their stuff.”

The engine rumbled as Mizi began to drive, Ben sparing Lozka a glance as she returned to her station. She grumbled under her breath as she tried to brush some more of the sand from the velvety coat on her forearm, but her sweat was making it stick to her.

“We’ll help you out with that when we stop,” he said, Lozka giving him an appreciative look. “A hot meal and some grooming should make everyone a lot happier.”

He turned his attention back to his monitors, Lozka noticing his frown.

“What is it?” she asked.

“I’m ... not sure,” he replied, double-checking the readout. “The seismic readings are getting stronger.”

“Shouldn’t they be?” Mizi asked, turning the wheel as she maneuvered them through the storm. “We’re chasing them, after all.”

“No, I mean they’re getting stronger much faster than they’re supposed to. You know what? I think they’ve turned around, and they’re heading this way.”

“Why would they do that?” Mizi asked, her feathers flaring in confusion. “They’ve been completely focused on keeping as much distance between themselves and the convoy as possible this entire time. Maybe they’ve figured out that we’re tailing them, and they’re changing course to evade?”

“I don’t think so,” Ben mused, swiping at a graph that was displayed on one of his monitors. “If we assume that their speed is constant, I can estimate the direction that they’re traveling in based on the strength of the seismic reading and its rate of change. This is the kind of curve I’d expect to see if they were heading East.”

“It has to be temporary, part of some larger maneuver,” Mizi suggested. “I can’t believe that they’d drive back in the direction of the convoy.”

“Maybe they encountered some kind of obstacle?” Ben suggested with a shrug. “I’ll keep an eye on it and see if anything changes.”

Before long, they had located a suitable place to make camp. Ben and Lozka exited the vehicle to drape the camouflaged netting over the Timberwolf, taking extra care to hide it with the knowledge that Rask were active in the area. When they returned to the troop bay, Lozka was even more coated in sand than before. Mizi set about cleaning her fur with the fine-toothed comb, while Ben occupied himself with making dinner. It wasn’t long before Lozka was sand-free, and everyone was digging into a warm meal, the scents of cooking meat filling the troop bay.

“I’ll miss eating this much meat when we have to go back,” Mizi said, pausing to chew on a piece of jerked beef that was the size of a churro to her.

“Between the high gravity and the extra protein, I’m pretty sure you’re going to end up the strongest Valbaran in history,” Ben chuckled, watching her gnaw off another piece with her sharp little teeth.

“You speak of returning home as though it were an obligation,” Lozka added, using her claws to fish inside one of the steaming MRE packets. She withdrew a hunk of meat, popping it into her mouth as Mizi glanced up at her curiously. “One would think that you did not wish to leave.”

“Well,” she began, a shade of embarrassed pink flushing through her headdress as she considered. “I know that we’re at war and all, and that we’ve almost died more than once on this mission, but ... I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t having fun. I like it here ... with you guys. I miss my flock, sure,” she added hastily. “But, this is why we signed up. To see other planets, to meet aliens, to explore what’s out here. I trained to drive, I love doing it. Spaceships are cool, but the sensation of speed you get when you’re racing along the ground at a hundred and twenty kilometers per hour is somehow so much greater than what you get in space, even traveling at a thousand times that speed.”

“And what’s your opinion of aliens so far?” Ben asked, taking a sip from a cup of hot cocoa. “Have we met your expectations?”

“I’d say that you’ve exceeded them,” she replied, flashing him a playful smile. She shuffled closer to him on the mattresses, her thick tail snaking around his midsection possessively, like a human might drape their arm around a lover’s waist. “There’s something to be said for having a cute human boy around, I may just have to smuggle you back to Val’ba’ra when our deployment is over.”

“I’d like to visit Valbara,” he replied, feeling the tip of her tail brush his thigh through his pressure suit. “It sounds beautiful, like one huge botanical garden.”

“I don’t think you’d have much time for sight-seeing,” she cooed. “There are six of us, after all...”

“I’m not sure I can even handle one of you,” he chuckled, taking another sip of his drink.

“I’d say you do a pretty good job of handling me,” she whispered, Ben sputtering into his mug. She laughed at his reaction, shooting Lozka a sly look, as though the two were conspiring in secret.

“You show such hunger for one so small, little sister,” Lozka said as she watched the Valbaran tug Ben a little closer with her tail.

“Let’s just say that I have a fast metabolism,” she replied with a suggestive flutter of pink feathers. “What about you, Lozka? Are you still waiting for the perfect moment? I don’t know how you do it, I’d go crazy.”

“Patience is a hunter’s virtue,” she explained, her emerald eyes making Ben’s heart quicken as she glanced at him from across the bay. “The thrill of the hunt is in the anticipation of the kill. It is akin to making love in many ways,” she continued, Mizi watching Ben’s cheeks flush red with a gleeful burst of yellow and pink plumage. “The chase is slow and methodical, building towards a violent climax, the spoils of which are shared with one’s pack.”

“Shouldn’t a huntress strike when her prey least expects it?” Mizi suggested, goading her companion on.

“Somehow, I can’t help but feel that this is at my expense,” Ben muttered as he set his mug down. Lozka rose to her hands and knees, slowly crawling across the bay, her pupils dilating until only slivers of her green irises were visible. She looked like a stalking panther, her tail waving in the air behind her, Mizi glancing between her two crewmates excitedly as Lozka neared him.

“The killing blow should be swift, decisive,” Lozka whispered. Her voice was so low and husky, he could feel it resonating in his chest, as though he was a violin and she was plucking at his strings. Her shiny fur reflected the light from the strips in the ceiling above as she moved, highlighting her every muscle as they shifted beneath her coat. She was like a shadow given form.

She pounced suddenly, Ben lurching reflexively, his body tensing. He felt her teeth graze his jugular, soon followed by the warmth and softness of her lips, her deadly bite morphing into an affectionate kiss. He couldn’t stifle the receptive sigh that escaped his throat, the tension seeming to melt from his muscles as her wonderful scent filled his lungs.

Mizi was captivated, her violet eyes darting between the two, her feathers conveying her arousal.

“A-are you usually this forward with your Alpha?” Ben stammered, his eyelids fluttering as she nuzzled at his cheek with her wet nose.

“When I know their desires, yes,” she whispered. He felt her hand cup his lower back as she lay him gently on the deck, thighs so long that her knees reached his armpits sandwiching him like a hotdog in a bun as she straddled him. She gazed down at him with those green eyes, casting him into shadow as she loomed over him.

He wasn’t sure why he felt so flustered, this wasn’t the first time that they had made love. She had assisted when he and Mizi had gone at it, but she had remained oddly detached that time, observing more than participating. She hadn’t even removed her clothes. Now, she commanded all of his attention, Mizi sitting beside them as she watched eagerly. If there was a bag of popcorn on hand, the wide-eyed Valbaran would probably have been eating it.

“Stroke me,” Lozka insisted, “as you did in the hot spring.”

It was more of a suggestion than a demand, but the confidence that she radiated compelled his arms to move before his brain had even weighed in. His hands went straight to her torso, his fingers sliding on her slick, velvet coat. It was so thin that he could feel every contour of her muscles as they tensed beneath his digits, every vein, her build that of a champion gymnast. Her abs were so firm, as hard as rock when they flexed, like stones that had been rendered smooth by the flow of a stream. Her damp fur reflected the light, making her lithe figure shine, picking out the details of her toned belly. If she had not been warm to the touch, if she had not been moving and breathing, he would have believed that she had been carved from volcanic glass.

The way that she moved was ethereal, her grace transcending what any human was capable of, her movements almost supernaturally fluid. Her hips rolled hypnotically as she stroked her, her upper body remaining as still as a gyroscope, her thin fur giving him an admirable view of her sculpted muscles as they flexed and shifted. The motion made the tight leather of her shorts rub against the erection that was tenting his pressure suit, Ben wincing as his member throbbed.

Somehow, this felt like the first time that he had ever touched her, even though that wasn’t at all the case. In the hot spring, he had explored her in much the same way, albeit only her back and shoulders. He and Mizi had practically made love on top of her. But this time, she was his sole focus, and there were no limits to where his hands could roam.

Lozka began to stretch like a gymnast preparing for a set, raising her arms above her head. She rolled her shoulders, twisting her upper body, Ben’s mouth hanging agape as she doubled over backwards. It was like her spine was made of rubber, her short-cropped hair brushing the mattress as her back formed a perfect arch, her thighs still gripping him. She held the position for what seemed like an eternity, then sprang back upright, cocking her head at his expression.

“You’re ... uh ... limber,” he mumbled, hearing Mizi chuckle off to his left.

“I am a huntress,” she replied, “my body is as much a weapon as my bow. Both must be maintained with the same care if I am to carry out my duties.”

“You look like you’ve seen a Teth’rak, Commander,” Mizi giggled. She bit her lip, drinking in the sight as her eyes played across their bodies. “I ‘really’ want to join in,” she whined, her feathers flaring pink. “But I think I should follow Lozka’s example. The reward for patience will be getting to watch her work. If she makes love anything like she hunts, then you’re in over your head.”

“I will be gentle with the Commander,” Lozka insisted, Mizi lying down on her side as she settled in to watch the show.

“Not ‘too’ gentle, I hope,” she replied with a smirk.

“W-wait, wait,” Ben mumbled, his two companions glancing at him curiously.

“Is something wrong?” Lozka asked.

“I’m only kidding, Commander,” Mizi added. “I’m sure she’ll treat you like you’re made of glass.”

“No, nothing’s wrong,” he replied with a shake of his head. “I just ... wanted to try something before we jump straight into this. Lozka, would you please lie down?”

The Araxie nodded, lifting herself off him, lowering herself down onto the mattresses that lined the deck of the troop bay. Her frame was so massive that she could stretch out almost its entire length, the tip of her tail nearing the ramp at the rear. Mizi shuffled out of her way, watching curiously as Ben rose to his knees.

“Like in the hot spring,” he said, his cheeks burning as he leaned over Lozka’s chiseled midriff. “That was what you wanted, right?”

“There is no need for you to indulge me in this way, Commander,” she protested. Where once there had been only steely confidence, Ben now saw flashes of uncertainty, of anticipation. Seeing the usually stoic warrior flustered made his heart melt, his desire for her burning ever brighter as he watched her fret.

“Maybe the Alpha is the center of attention in Araxie packs,” he said, glancing at Mizi. “But we’re also a flock, and a crew. Now, roll over onto your stomach, I’ll start with your back.”

She didn’t need to be asked twice, Mizi creeping a little closer to get a better look as Ben cracked his knuckles.

“You should take off your ... uh ... sling,” he suggested. Lozka did as he asked, rising to her knees to slide off her leather top. The garment had been tight, the primitive equivalent of a sports bra, keeping her assets from bouncing around while she moved. She made no attempt to cover herself as she had in the spring, as there was no reason to now, Ben watching as her breasts slipped out of their support. Even if they were modest on her svelte frame, they were larger than he had anticipated, wobbling enticingly as she tossed the sling aside. As lean as her figure was, her sheer stature made them full and heavy enough to rival those of any busty human. Just like the rest of her body, they were coated in a thin layer of fur that reflected the light with a wet sheen, a pair of pink nipples protruding from her dark coat.

She covered herself with one arm as she returned to her prone position, Ben watching the meat of her bosom spread as she lay on her front. He began his massage at her neck, tracing her vertebrae with his thumbs, using them to work out the tension in her muscles. She was so highly strung, always on alert, she only seemed to relax when she was asleep. There was an entirely new collection of knots that she must have collected in the scant days since their hot spring visit, the muscles in her neck and shoulders were practically petrified.

Ben began to knead with the heels of his hands, like a baker rolling out a piece of dough, Lozka so tough that he could apply as much pressure as he wanted without hurting her. Her clawed toes curled with every stroke, his hands gliding on her wet fur, so much so that he wouldn’t even have needed to use massage oil. It was so thin and smooth that it felt closer to bare skin than anything that he would describe as fur, he could scarcely distinguish the individual hairs beneath his fingertips.

It wasn’t hard to find the different muscle groups, he could see them through her velvet coat, its shine helping to pick them out. She was so lean, but that wasn’t to say that she had no body fat, it was just concentrated in some very ... specific places. He felt muscles and tendons flexing and shifting as he worked on her sloping trapezius, sliding his hands from the base of her neck to the tops of her arms.

“I’ve never seen her so relaxed!” Mizi whispered, watching his fingers dig deep into Lozka’s tissue. “Not since our visit to the hot spring, at least.”

Ben located a troublesome knot between her shoulder blades, applying pressure with his thumb. The Araxie moaned as if to illustrate Mizi’s point, a low rumble that sounded almost like a growl giving Ben pause, Mizi’s feathers flushing an alarmed shade of yellow.

“Am I hurting you?” he asked, taking his hands off her silky coat for a moment.

“A little,” Lozka mumbled, “but it is a good pain. Please, Commander ... continue.”

He could feel her tension building as he resumed his rubbing, Lozka’s body going as stiff as a board, then sinking back down like a deflating pool toy as he eased out the knot. She almost seemed like a different person, her prior stoicism forgotten. The steady hands that could put a crossbow bolt between an enemy’s eyes at a hundred yards were now trembling, her keen senses so distracted that she likely wouldn’t have noticed the clumsiest Rask on the planet trying to sneak up on her. She could stand as still as a statue for hours at a time while stalking her prey, but she could scarcely lift herself from the deck now, the pleasure sapping her strength.

A sharp gasp escaped Lozka’s lips as he slid his hand downwards, her spine arching, her rump rising into the air like a housecat having its back scratched. Having located some pressure points, he began to work the tightness and stress out of them, the tension melting from her muscles as an aching pleasure that bordered on pain flooded through her.

Encouraged, Ben drove the heel of his hand deep into her tissue, following the channel of her spine towards her lower back, pausing every now and then to massage some of the more problem areas with his fingers. The two columns of muscle to either side of it were full of knots caused by stress and tension, and he began to work them out as he slowly moved lower. He could feel her relief in the way that she twitched and sighed, the sweet ache alleviating her discomfort. As much as the high gravity had sculpted her body into a work of art, he could feel the strain that it had put on her muscles.

He arrived at the spot just above the two dimples near the base of her tail, skirting the hem of her tight shorts as he dug deeper. Just like between her shoulders, the muscle here was taut and inflexible, full of hard knots that begged for relief.

He switched back to the heel of his hand, leaning all of his weight on her back like someone about to perform CPR. Her reaction was immediate and powerful, her muscles tensing beneath her satin fur, shivers rolling up her spine as he soothed aches and pains that must have been bothering her for years. He made slow circles, pushing deep into her trembling tissue.

“I’m getting a little jealous now,” Mizi admitted, shuffling closer to Ben as she watched his hands slide across Lozka’s velvet coat. Her feathers flashed pink as her companion loosed a low, sultry moan, her long tail curling into a spiral. “Can you ... do that for ‘me’ sometime?”

“I can try,” he chuckled. “I’m kind of feeling my way around the muscle groups here, they seem familiar enough.”

There was a large web of muscle connecting Lozka’s prehensile tail to her body, far more extensive and developed than he would have expected. It provided her with a lot of leverage, she could probably use it to lift her own bodyweight. As he began to work at it, Lozka loosed another rumbling purr of encouragement, the power of coherent speech seeming to escape her.

“It’s like she’s in a trance,” Mizi whispered, her eyes fixed on Lozka’s glistening body as every muscle in her back appeared to flex. “Keep going!”

Ben dug his fingers deeper, scratching the area where her tail joined to the rest of her body. It must be rich in nerve endings, an erogenous zone, judging by the way that her powerful thighs were rubbing together. The Araxie squirmed, her body dancing beautifully beneath the light strips, her shiny coat taking on the quality of vinyl in their artificial glow.

Unable to resist any longer, he hooked his fingers around her belt, the Araxie raising her firm ass into the air as her hands darted down to fumble with the buckle. When it was loose, he tugged the leather garment down, struggling to get it over her round cheeks. It clung to her so tightly, like a second skin. She wore nothing beneath it, revealing a butt like a pair of beach balls being pressed together, the ample cheeks dimpled with muscle. He couldn’t help but delve his fingers into one of them, all pretense of massage forgotten. The fat layer that gave her such a full figure was wonderfully soft and yielding, the firm tissue that lurked beneath it as springy as rubber.

As he slid his hand down to her stout thighs, he found that they were much the same. There was a sheath of husky fat that made her irresistible to the touch, the underlying muscles like bundles of steel suspension cables. There was so much power packed into her body that it was a little intimidating. No wonder she could leap so high in this debilitating gravity. If she had wanted to, she could probably have crushed a UNN combat helmet between her thighs like an empty soda can.

He couldn’t see what he was doing, feeling his way along, Lozka sighing as his fingers slid against the damp fur between her legs. This wasn’t sweat, it was thicker, stickier. He could feel the warmth that she was radiating, like she was smuggling a space heater down there, his fingertips brushing something hot and slimy. It felt like silk that had been soaked in syrup, her juices quickly coating his digit, making it slide against her wet flesh. She gasped as he located an opening, slipping inside her, her loins clamping down on the end of his finger like a trap.

Mizi noticed his surprised expression, her plumage turning a deep pink.

“Gosh, is she ‘that’ strong?” the Valbaran asked, more focused on Ben than Lozka’s twitching body now.

“Feels like a fist has hold of me,” he mumbled, Mizi giggling gleefully.

“Yeah, but imagine what that will feel like when it’s wrapped around your...”

His face burned, the little reptile snickering behind her hand. He had been expecting the feline to be looser than Mizi simply due to their vast difference in size, but that wasn’t very apparent right now.

Lozka pushed back against his digits, yearning to take him deeper. Ben obliged, sliding a second finger inside her passage, her muscular insides rippling around them. Her copious fluids dripped down his hand, warm and gooey, matting the silky fur on her puffy lips. The massage had her practically drooling, she was so hot that it was almost alarming.

Remembering how sensitive the base of her tail was, he reached up to scratch it, moving his fingers in and out of her at the same time. It was a struggle, her pillowy walls seeming to seal around them, creating a lurid squelching sound. She arched her spine, throwing her head back, her flexibility impressing him once again.

“There!” Lozka growled, a shudder passing through her magnificent body as he dug his fingers into her lower back. “To think that humans can do these things with their hands...”

“Having no claws has its benefits,” Mizi added, shooting him a grin. She reached out to stroke Lozka’s thigh, seeming to enjoy its texture, the sweat literally dripping from the Araxie now. “She’s so soft,” she muttered, “and wet...”

Lozka pushed her face into the mattresses as Ben upped the pace, giving her tail a yank, watching the muscles along her spine bulge. He tugged it a little harder, her sharp talons tearing into the fabric like a cat with a scratching post, her loins crushing his digits together to the point that it was almost painful.

The Araxie couldn’t use their fingers in this way, not without tearing themselves apart from the inside, their claws were just too sharp. Unlike the cats of Earth, they didn’t seem to be able to retract them. Ben had an idea, beginning to curl his digits, stroking the roof of Lozka’s tunnel. She loosed a comely whine in response, rewarding him with another powerful squeeze of her pelvic floor muscles.

Ben noted that one of Mizi’s hands had vanished between her thighs, the little alien rubbing herself through her suit as she watched her companion writhe and buck. Her feathers were erect, a solid shade of pink, the displays on her forearms bathing the surrounding area in a rose-tinted glow.

Ben couldn’t hold back any longer, not with her glistening, sinewy body dancing on the mattresses before him. Not with her loins sucking on his finger with such lurid intent. He struggled to withdraw his digit from her twitching passage, finding that it was coated in a glaze of her colorless juices, dripping from his finger with the consistency of honey. Lozka peered back at him, her shoulders rising and falling with her labored breathing, those green eyes drawing him in.

“Would you ... lie on your back?” he stammered. She thought of him as her Alpha, she would obey any command that he gave her, but the concept still made him feel strange enough that he preferred to just ask politely.

She did as he requested, flipping over onto her back, her breasts bouncing with the motion. Her eyes followed his hands eagerly as he pulled her shorts the rest of the way down, her clawed toes flexing as the leather garment passed her feet, Ben tossing them aside. She rose to a sitting position, supporting herself with her hands, her abs bulging from her velvet coat with the effort. Araxie couldn’t blush, but her lids were heavy, her jet-black lips parted as she caught her breath. Her legs were pressed together, Ben placing a hand on one of her knees, parting them gently.

Her inner thighs were matted with her fluids, sticking to her fine coat in clinging webs, glistening under the lighting strips. Between them was a pair of thick lips, swollen with lust, coated in the same thin layer of silky fur. He watched, his breath catching in his throat as a glittering droplet of her excitement dripped from between them, falling to the mattress below. Her mound tapered into the beginnings of her abs, so smooth that it looked hairless, but he knew that wasn’t actually the case.

Ben lurched suddenly, Mizi placing her hands on his left shoulder as she leaned over to get a better look, her powerful tail coiling around his waist affectionately.

“Are you just going to admire her?” she giggled. “Stop staring and get in there, I know from personal experience that she’s going to enjoy it.”

“What are you, my coach?” he mumbled.

Lozka reached down, parting her puffy labia with two of her clawed fingers, Ben and Mizi going silent as she exposed her rosy flesh. It contrasted so starkly with her onyx fur, drawing their eyes magnetically, the sheen of fluid that coated her delicate folds shining under the lighting strips. Ben’s heart seemed to stop in his chest as her emerald eyes met his, her sultry gaze conveying a silent invitation.

“Y-you’re beautiful,” he mumbled, his heart pounding in his ears.

“I consider you my packmates,” Lozka purred. Her earlier confidence was returning now that she was no longer on the defensive, those green eyes bewitching him, seeming to glow when they caught the light. “An Araxie pack shares everything. Their successes, their failures, their love. My body is yours, and yours are mine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.