The Piano Teacher - Cover

The Piano Teacher

Copyright© 2020 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Marlena Parcells was an internationally known concert pianist whose career ended abruptly. She started teaching piano to earn a living. She discovered Thomas Taylor a very young prodigy that she guided through the years to fame and fortune. Marlena's dedication to Thomas's career went far beyond what would be considered professional.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Fiction   Cuckold   Humiliation   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Now that they were back in the states Marlene hoped that Thomas would settle down and realize that he could not continue the way he had in Europe. But nothing changes except for the people that he surrounded himself with. Even when staying with his mother he was out almost every night drinking and getting high. His mother would tuck him in when he stumbled in at three and four in the morning and sit by his side holding his hand and cry.

Nothing Marlena said to him made any difference. He would tell her, “Just do her job and make sure I am getting every dollar I deserve or it will come out of your commission.”

They were in Huston Texas when Marlena received a call from the front desk that there were numerous complaints about excessive noise coming from Thomas’s suite. If Marlene could not quite them down he would be forced to call security.

It was one o’clock in the morning. Marlena put on her robe to go to Thomas’s suite. She could hear Thomas at the piano playing a pop tune as three men and five women were singing at the top of their lungs. The adjoining door was unlocked and Marlena walked in and took Thomas aside and warned him that they needed to keep the noise down or security would be called. Thomas was sober enough to know if he didn’t quiet things down the party was over. But not sober enough to not try and impress his friends with his control over Marlena.

“Well Marlena my dear, it’s a good thing you are here to keep us under control. Hey, everybody, this is my dear friend Marlena, The woman that controls my life from the moment she wakes up in my bed until she crawls back in again at night. Isn’t that right Marlena?”

“Thomas please, just try to keep the noise level down to where you are not disturbing other guests. I’m sure you don’t want security up here with all the drugs your friends are using.” That was the last sensible thing Marlena was allowed to say for the rest of the night. Thomas told Marlena she should stay to make sure the party continued without the singing.

It was four o’clock in the morning and Marlena lay naked on the bed. Her body aching from the night of abuse. Marlena was in pain and still naked from being used by his entourage of bloodsuckers and hangers-on when she stumbled out of the bedroom and found Thomas on the floor.

Thomas was passed out from his night of debauchery, drugs and drink. All his friends had stumbled out once the booze and drugs were gone or pocketed what was left for their later use.

Thomas had been drunk and high when he bragged about how Marlena had been fucking and sucking his cock since he was seventeen. He ordered her to suck his cock in front of his friends as he called them. When she refused two men forced Marlena to her knees. Thomas unbuttoned his trousers and took out his cock. One of the men grabbed Marlena’s hair and pulled her head back forcibly. When her mouth opened to scream, Thomas shoved his cock into her mouth.

“That’s a good girl Marlena. Suck it. Be a good girl and do what you’re told.”

With tears running down her cheeks Marlena sucked Thomas’ cock as the two men held her in place. Thomas was so drunk by this time he could hardly stand or cum. He blamed Marlena for his failing and turned her over to his entourage. Now that Thomas was done with her they took her robe and underwear and refused to return them to her. They threw her on the bed and the guests took their turn with her. All three men raped her. Some more than once. They held her down as all the men and one woman used her mouth. Thomas sat in a chair drinking while a woman sucked his cock and watched.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.