Full Compliance - Cover

Full Compliance

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A birthday wish by his teenage British niece Tammy causes Frank to be the only person in the world who doesn't have to obey the "gift of obedience" inspired by Ella Enchanted, Tammy's favorite film to watch on her birthday. Naturally, the consequences of this one wish are very huge.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Royalty  

Two months later ... MY Birthday!
Kate Beckinsale’s residence

“So, what will you wish, Master?” Kate asked me as she began stroking my dick without any semblance of embarrassment.

“Afraid that my wishes will come true, too?” I teased the English actress while pushing her bangs away from her face.

“Why would I fear the father of my child?” Kate winked at me as she showed me the home pregnancy test results.

“What Mum failed to mention is that you’re also the proud papa of her grandchild. Yes, Mum and I have upheld our pregnancy pact. If you ask me, every Mum and daughter who are of age should be bred by the same bloke. At least once,” Lily swore before parting her mother’s cheeks to eat her ass with delight.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake, fucking shag my bum with your tongue, darling!” Kate exclaimed as she enjoyed the feeling of her daughter’s rimjob, “and I so fucking agree ... so, what is your wish, Master?”

“That anyone who I touch with my bare skin on theirs has eternal youth,” I smirked before touching my own face, and then fondling each of the ladies in my new home.

Thankfully, a fist bump sufficed for Ernie, though the girls probably would have preferred some manly tonsil hockey. With frightening ease, all laugh lines, wrinkles, etc. simply vanished and Kate and Lily, for instance, could easily pass for twins. Then again, so could Olivia and Tammy, while my Karin, Anna-Lena, and Linnéa resembled triplets. Drop-dead gorgeous Swedish triplets, no less!

“Clever caveat, Master! That way, you can avoid altering some folks by wearing gloves, plastic or others. And this way, you can give any mother and daughter plenty of time to get bred by as many men as possible!” Tammy all but read my mind, the cute little minx.

“Now, we’re talking! By the way, since my word is now the supreme law of the land, worldwide, no less, let’s go raid a high school!” I proposed, imagining all of the hot to trot teachers and lovely student bodies who I could screw.

“And then a college frat party!” Karin suggested.

“And a hen or stag party, for that matter!” Ernie encouraged the idea.

“We could also go to some parties that already invited me some time ago. Among others,” Kate winked at us, “any celebrities who didn’t make the cut last time could make a dash for it. I dare say that most shall leap at the chance. Becoming one of your lackeys or those of your kith and kin is increasingly de rigueur now in Hollywood. Anyone not already enslaved by you has to wonder how they offended you not to be chosen.”

“Oh, God’s teeth, that’s so fucking true!” Jessica Alba exclaimed as she took me deep down her throat, “I hear lots of whining about that these days. Some comedians and others feel left out, to put it mildly. Including my old friend Dane Cook, I might add.”

“Well, then, we’ve got to remedy that, don’t we?” I laughed heartily, even as I imagined just how far I could take things now that my very will had the force of law.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.