Full Compliance - Cover

Full Compliance

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A birthday wish by his teenage British niece Tammy causes Frank to be the only person in the world who doesn't have to obey the "gift of obedience" inspired by Ella Enchanted, Tammy's favorite film to watch on her birthday. Naturally, the consequences of this one wish are very huge.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Royalty  

“So, you three need to pick your celebrity lackeys, too. Boy, is this place gonna get crowded soon! We’ll definitely need a bigger place. But whose place and what place?” I thought aloud while switching back and forth again between Anna-Lena and Linnéa.

“Pick mine ... please! I miss it already and I would love to share my bed with Lily now!” Kate Beckinsale begged me now.

“Done! We’ll all move into Kate’s place, all of us, that is. Oh, and I’ve decided that with a larger place, we can all have more celebrity lackeys. My next three will be chosen ... after Karin and these two pick their first,” I grinned as I agreed easily to Kate’s request...

It sounded great, especially the part about her sharing a bed with her own daughter. I loved the intimacy of the notion of a mother-daughter lesbian couple, especially if they were bi and shared men and women with each other ... and served me together. It was far too sensual and erotic of a mental image to decline.

“You shan’t regret that, Master! I swear it!” Kate told me with a kiss that tasted delightfully of her own daughter’s pussy and ass.

“What Mum said,” Lily winked as she kissed me, followed by kissing her own mother.

“You two really make a cute couple, you know,” I told both of my lackeys.

“Thank you, love,” Kate grinned as she began making out with Karin.

“Yes, thank you, darling Master!” Lily agreed while joining them in a three-way Sapphic French kiss.

“So ... celebrity lackey for me ... I’m gonna go with ... Alexander Skarsgård. He’s supposed to be a feminist, so he should have no problem with female authority, right, or with serving a woman like me! And he’s a fellow Swede ... I like the idea that we can commiserate about being Swedes together in England,” Karin licked her lips as she made her wish.

“Well, he’s a delectable one. I would do him for sure! If he was into dudes, that is,” I chuckled while Tammy began kissing me straight from an anal-oral threesome with her parents.

“You never know,” Karin winked at me just as I slid back into Anna-Lena from her sister’s snatch.

“Mind if I taste her?” Tammy indicated Linnéa, to which I eagerly nodded.

Tammy licked her lips and began eating my stepdaughter out rather hungrily, and not just her pussy. She licked her taint, her ass, all of her nether regions, much to my satisfaction, and certainly to that of Linnéa herself. My sweet daughter was almost as thrilled with Tammy’s tongue as her sister was with my cock.

“Karin, lie down next to our girls and I’ll add you to the rotation here. Tammy, Olivia, I want each of you to swap as I do, licking the ones not being fucked by me,” I instructed my sister-in-law and niece as I slid out of Anna-Lena and into Linnéa for a few strokes.

As for Ernie, he was a bit preoccupied, given that he was now balls deep inside Elizabeth Hurley one second, Esme Bianco the next, back and forth. When Emilia Clarke joined them, he really had his hands full. I was tickled pink, but far from finished, of course.

“Kate, Lily, do the same thing for Ernie and his partners as Tammy and Olivia are doing for me and mine,” I instructed them, delighting in the sight of Kate Beckinsale and her daughter Lily lapping and slurping at the exposed bottom halves of three other celebrities.

Just because I fully intended for my sister-in-law and niece to have my babies didn’t mean that I wanted Ernie to go without a chance to spread his seed, too. He was my brother, after all, and a damn good one at that. He helped make my sweet niece and he was a very loving husband to his wonderful wife. I just hoped that it took with at least one or more of the three celebrity women who now felt his prick deep inside them.

“I hope that Daddy knocks ‘em all up, you know,” Tammy told me just as I slid into Karin again, enjoying my darling wife’s sexual favors again.

“So do I, love,” Olivia agreed while running her tongue over Anna-Lena’s bum.

“As do I. I absolutely want to make this up to my brother, you know. Just because I want you both pregnant to me at once hardly means that I want to deny Ernie further spawn, trust me on that,” I reassured them both while humping my Swedish wife much harder.

“I know, love. We trust you. You’re family, darling man! You’d never seek to deprive my sweet Ernie, that’s for sure,” Olivia agreed.

“Mum’s right ... we know you better than that, sweet uncle!” Tammy backed her mother up between licks to the backside of Linnéa.

“Yeah, my brother is not like that at all! He’s a solid man, a stand-up guy, a real mensch. He’d never betray family,” Ernie agreed wholeheartedly as he came at last inside Elizabeth Hurley.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.