Full Compliance - Cover

Full Compliance

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A birthday wish by his teenage British niece Tammy causes Frank to be the only person in the world who doesn't have to obey the "gift of obedience" inspired by Ella Enchanted, Tammy's favorite film to watch on her birthday. Naturally, the consequences of this one wish are very huge.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Royalty  

Six hours later...

“Well, well, the prodigal wife returns!” I teased Karin as I helped her and our daughters get their considerable luggage inside the flat.

“Honey ... you will not regret this ... I promise you! I swear to you, thank you very much!” Karin told me with steamy kisses ... only to notice a different taste to my lips, “whose ... ass am I tasting?”

“Emilia Clarke’s. Pretty sweet, don’t you think?” I pointed to Emilia, who was busily making some vegetarian curry for us all ... in nothing but a thong.

“You licked her butt? Wow ... things have changed! Can I ever get my bottom licked, too?” Karin pouted as I worked on leaving a hickey on her neck to mark her, “oh, God ... you did it ... you claimed me, didn’t you? With your teeth!”

“Yes ... and yes! Bend over now, drop your trousers, and spread your cheeks. I’ve wanted to eat this ass for years!” I told Karin, causing my estranged Swedish wife to scream in pure ecstasy as I began rimming her in earnest.

“You like?” I teased her now.

“Yes ... and evidently, so do you, husband ... oh, God, oh, God ... that tongue of yours ... it’s making my head explode! I ... I give in!” Karin screamed as she came on my tongue and I pulled her up to make her taste her own asshole.

“You’re my slut now. Never forget that fact! You’ll do my bidding henceforth. Our daughters are my sluts, too. I’m gonna do as I please with all three of you ... and you’re gonna love it!” I told Karin before I started rimming our daughters now.

“Daddy ... oh, Daddy ... Daddy!” the twins both cried out as I passed back and forth between Anna-Lena and Linnéa.

“Karin ... join me. Lick Anna-Lena while I rim Linnéa and then we’ll swap!” I commanded Karin, who found herself enjoying the act of analinugs when applied to our sweet, sexy daughters.

“Oh ... wow ... incest is pretty neat!” Karin confessed now as she watched Ernie eating Tammy’s pussy and Olivia nursing my niece with her tits.

“Is that really your wife and daughters?” Elizabeth Hurley asked me while stroking Esme Bianco’s hair and enjoying the ginger’s tongue inside her cunny.

“Yes, it is,” I grinned before I slid my cock back into Karin’s slick and wet twat for the first time in a good while.

“We’re Swedish!” Karin winked at Liz, making her laugh for some reason.

“Yank with a Swedish wife and twin daughters ... stepdaughters, I assume ... another Yank, presumably his brother, with an English wife and daughter ... all living in England now ... with five British lackeys, all of them celebrities of some kind or another ... quite the international household!” Kate interjected while Lily insisted upon licking her taint.

“You forgot that two of the British lackeys are a mother-daughter incest couple!” Lily winked at her mother now.

“Lest we forget!” Kate giggled a little at that part ... even as she squirmed from her own daughter’s tongue swiping downward to her pucker, “oh ... God ... did you have to ... lick that!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.