Descent Into Depravity - Cover

Descent Into Depravity

Copyright© 2020 by Panthers70

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of how a respectable businesswoman, wife and mother, became a cock loving slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Laying on the mattress soaked in cum I relive the past hours and what they did to me. Every part of my body is sore from their use of it. My vagina, rectum, nipples and jaw all hurt. Their sticky and dried sperm covers me.

I lay here and think I can’t keep doing this. My body can deal with it but my mental state is on very shaky ground. I think it might be better if I told Frank and suffered the consequences, then at least my blackmail would be over. I think that is what I will do. After a bit I shower, get dressed, walk slowly to my car and drive home. The lights are on and my husband is up waiting for me.

I ask him to sit and listen while I begin the story. I tell him of the night I spent at the rest stop and about being raped for hour after hour. Then I tell him they had me again this evening and they intend to blackmail me so they can continue fucking me.

Frank sits quietly and makes me tell him exactly what they did to me in detail. I start to cry and ask why but he just tells me to start talking. I tell him everything. He asks me a very strange question.

“Did you cum?”

“Why would you ask that” I say totally confused.

He just says louder “DID YOU CUM?”

After a long silence I told him I did but that I couldn’t control myself. He asked how they contacted me so I showed him Rod’s number on my phone. He then told me to get ready and go to bed. I fell asleep fast and was wakened after a while by Frank between my legs. He sucked on my tender nipples and humped my sore vagina for a few minutes before exploding his juices into me.

“You know that since we got married I have asked you to be a wife that is a bit slutty but you have always said no. Telling me that you were not a woman who could have sex with other men and then go home and pretend it was just for fun and not have it affect our relationship. Then you come home after fucking for several hours and tell me about cumming several times. I just had sex with you and it was the hardest orgasm I ever had with you. Go back to sleep and we will sort it all out tomorrow.”

When I wake up Frank is gone. I figure he just went to work but comes home for lunch and he tells me he talked to “my friend” Rod and will be meeting with him that evening and for me not to worry. He will get the tapes back and everything will be fine.

I ask how he got them to agree to that and Frank told me that I have to put out for them again. A chill ran through me when Frank told me that he made that deal and if I did it then we will be fine and we can avoid the cops and the humiliation.

“We meet in two days at the camp you were fucked at yesterday and when it’s finished your days of being blackmailed are over.”

I reluctantly agree just hope to put it all behind us.


The day after the gang had worked over Sally in the cabin Rod got a call on his cell phone. The caller ID showed it was Sally so he was surprised when he heard a Frank’s voice at the other end. Rod thought that he was going to threaten to tell the police about what they had done to his wife but instead Frank told him he wanted to set up a meeting to discuss what happens next. Despite being a bit nervous that it was a setup Rod agreed to meet him in a local bar that evening.

To Rods surprise, far from being threatened by an irate husband the conversation was friendly. Frank admitted that for years he had fantasised about watching his lovely wife get fucked by men, about her being taken roughly and fucked whether she wanted it or not. When Sally had admitted to him what happened and showed him the DVD of his wife at the rest stop Frank said it was the hottest thing he had ever seen. He even asked how good a fuck his wife was?

By now Rod was sure Frank was serious in what he said. He told him he was a lucky guy to be married to someone with a body like hers that you he could fuck every day. He admitted that he got turned on knowing the whole gang enjoyed raping her at the rest stop and couldn’t believe the transformation in her by the time they had finished. From a frightened woman who just wanted it all to end to a sex crazed slut who couldn’t get enough cock up her. He told Frank that towards the end she had simply looked up at them and opened her legs wide inviting them all to fuck her again. And yes, she was a great fuck, the best they’d had.

He continued by telling Frank how much she said she loved him and readily agreed to put out for them again when they threatened to send the DVD to him. When they fucked her at the cabin it was a bit different to before. It wasn’t so much rape any more but she had become a willing victim to their sexual urges and fucked them back enthusiastically.

Frank listened intently and asked lots of questions. “Did she give good blow jobs?” “How tight was her ass?” “How many times was she fucked?” “How often did she cum?”

He seemed to be getting more turned on as they continued to chat about her. He admitted that he had even had fantasies about watching Sally get gang raped, although he never ever wanted to see her physically hurt. Then he came up a couple of ideas which caught Rod completely by surprise.

Firstly, he wanted to be there when the gang fucked her again. He said he could set up a meeting in two days’ time back at the cabin. The second thing Frank said really surprised him though. He asked Rod if he wanted to help him find other men for Sally to fuck. Maybe set her up so she thinks she is being raped. The only two conditions he had was that she was not to be hurt and that Frank had to be there to watch.

Obviously Rod readily agreed to another meet at the cabin, the thought of fucking her again was already turning him on. He was intrigued by the thought of setting Sally up to be used by other men but told Frank that he needed a bit more time to think that through and maybe they could talk about it more at the cabin.

Just before they went their separate ways Rod suggested to Frank a little twist to upcoming cabin meet. Frank smiled when he heard Rod’s idea and said he would make it happen.

Rod told the gang about his recent meeting and two days they drove up to the cabin picking Frank up on the way. It was nearly dark when they arrived and they parked up a little distance away from it. It was an hour earlier than Sally was expecting but she was already there, they could see her SUV parked outside and there was a light on in the cabin.

As they got out very all donned ski masks. Frank knocked on the door and a few seconds later it opened. The expression on Sallys face turned to a look of panic and she started to scream as they pushed into the cabin dragging her with them and laying her on her back on the table.

Straight away they grabbed her wrists and held her arms firmly as hands roamed all her, taking in every curve of her wonderful body. Her blouse was ripped open and her bra pushed down allowing them access to her full round breasts. They groped and kneaded them and pinched her nipples as more hands slid down between her legs pulling her skirt up around her waist and ripping her pants off. Hands stroked her inner thighs and brushed across her mound before fingers slid up her pussy.

Quickly undressing Rod moved up between her legs and thrust into her hard. As usual she was already wet and he slid in very easily, going balls deep into Frank’s wife in a matter of seconds. He quickly started pumping into her with long deep strokes, loving the way her cunt muscles squeezed around his cock. He wanted to ask her if she was enjoying it yet and tell her all the things they were going to do to her but they were all under strict instructions to keep quiet so she couldn’t recognise them. She might think it was the gang but she couldn’t tell for sure.

As Rod continued to fuck her, he glanced up at Frank who was watching his wife laying on the table with a cock between her legs and hands groping her breasts. He seemed to be enjoying what was going on as he was stroking a massive bulge in his pants.


I was shocked and scared when a bunch of masked men burst through the door but I saw through it soon after they put me on the table. The man who is fucking me is Rod, I recognize the scent of his shampoo and he uses old spice deodorant. One of the men holding my wrist is wearing a thick and unique wedding band I recognize. I can’t say definitely who the others are but with those two it’s safe to say the others are the same guys, Rod’s gang.

I play along. “Ok ok!” I plead. “You can have it just please don’t hurt me. I will take care of all of you.”

After a while Rod pulls out and another gets between my legs. Everyone is silent except for the occasional grunts and moans. They want this party to last because nobody is cumming, they all pull out beforehand. I was made to cum twice by the time the gang finishes pounding me.

After they had all taken their turn in me, Rod rolls me over so I am face down on the table with my feet on the floor. I can hear a guy me behind me undo his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. One of the gang hands him a bottle of olive oil that was on the counter and he pours some onto my ass crack and lubes my asshole. He rubs some onto his dick and forcibly slides his prick into my ass.

He pumps slow at first but gradually goes deeper and deeper. All the while he is fucking my ass he is reaching around and fingering my clit. God it feels good and it’s not long before I have a real hard cum and I scream with pleasure. Shortly after he pulls out and shoots his load onto the small of my back.

He then speaks the first words I hear since they started on me.

“Damn, you guys really made a good whore out of my wife. You can all get your rocks off now.”

I was in total shock. My husband had watched as everyone used me and then fucked my ass. Now says he wants everyone to cum in me. He goes to the head of the table as they roll me onto my back. He holds my wrists over my head while they all take off their masks and they begin fucking me and fondling and tweaking my breasts and nipples. I take everything they give me and Frank smiles down at me and tells me what a great job I am doing.

One of the guys says, “You’re a lucky guy to have such a hot and willing wife, I wish mine was like her.”

“Don’t worry, you can use mine whenever you want.” Frank replies.

My heart sinks and my mind and soul are finally broken. It was one thing to be raped and blackmailed for sex but to have my husband offer me up shatters my will. I get tears in my eyes but Frank tells me everything will be ok. Just then I moan as another load of cum explodes in me. I fuck and suck for another hour or so and after they are all drained, Rod and Frank talk about my future as I take a shower.


The gang took it in turns to fuck Sally, a couple of them holding her down while another one of them fucked her. As soon as one person had finished with her the next guy got between her legs and slid his cock up her, each one pounding her for a few minutes before letting somebody else take over. They heard her moan as the assault on her breasts and cunt continued and watched her body shake as she came twice.

After they’d all had a go with her, Rod spun her around and pulled her over the table by her arms so she was lying face down with her skirt rucked up around her waist. This was the signal for Frank to move forward behind her. After lubing her ass hole with olive oil and smearing some on his already stiff cock he moved up behind his lovely wife and slid his prick into her ass. He started fucking her deep and moved a hand around between her legs and began fingering her clit. It was soon obvious to the watching gang that Frank knew exactly what turned her on because it wasn’t long before he had her screaming with pleasure and her body shook as another orgasm shot through her. Shortly after he gave a grunt and pulled out shooting his load all over his wife’s back.

He laughed and told the gang what a good little whore they had turned Sally into and told them to fuck her again. He wanted them all to cum inside her. They all took off their masks and she was flipped onto her back as Frank held her wrists securely above her head. One of the guys moved quickly between her legs and shoved his cock balls deep up her with just one hard thrust. He held her hips firmly, locking her in place as he started to pump into her hard and fast.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.