Descent Into Depravity - Cover

Descent Into Depravity

Copyright© 2020 by Panthers70

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of how a respectable businesswoman, wife and mother, became a cock loving slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

For the next week the gang watched the video of them fucking Sally. The whole 10 hours were recorded, from seconds after they bundled her in the van to the following morning when she left covered with cum and hardly able to walk. There were 4 cameras and also some close-ups taken from cell phones, in all around 45 hours of material.

They relived the moment when she was bundled onto the mattress and her blouse ripped open as Pat slapped her and shoved his cock into her mouth. Hands roaming all over her body as Andy was the first one to get between her legs and fuck her, cheered on by the rest of the gang. They saw the look of horror on her face when they told her about the video cameras and how they would show her husband what a cock loving slut she was if she didn’t operate, and saw her stop struggling and lay back passively, becoming a willing victim to her gang rape.

The four cameras recorded the rape from every angle as the gang took turns in fucking her cunt and throat, all the time humiliating her, telling her what a whore she was. They noticed that gradually a change was coming over her, and though she was still crying and hating it her body was telling a different story. She was having orgasm after orgasm, her cheeks were hollowing as she sucked cock heartedly and from time to time she arched her back allowing her hips to thrust back against the cocks invading her cunt. They all smiled as they remembered how the walls of her pussy squeezed against their pricks as they fucked her.

Ian was the IT expert, and he spent the next few days editing the material into one hour-long clip. With clever cutting and cropping he made it look like she was just enjoying a gang bang and not actually being subjected to a vicious gang rape. It showed her body shake as she orgasmed, it showed her willingly sucking cock, and it showed her opening her legs wide and thrusting back against the cocks driving deep into her. He mixed the video output from the four van cameras with some close-ups taken by their cell phones. By the time he had finished it looked nothing like what actually happened, but that she actually was a willing victim to a gang bang and enjoyed nothing more than taking cock after cock. Ian sent a copy to the rest of the gang and now it was up to Rod to sort out what was going to happen next.

Rod watched the video several times it was so hot, remembering what a great fuck she had been and how he loved using that great body. He was so turned on he knew he wanted to have her again real soon so quickly put the next phase of his plan into action. He burnt the video onto a DVD and sent it to Sally with the following message...

“Hello Sally, are you missing us? Missing taking all our cocks up you? You want us to fuck you again don’t you? Well whether you do or not it IS going to happen and real soon. Have a look at the DVD Sally. I bet Frank would love to see what a cock loving slut his wife really was wouldn’t he? Well if you don’t do what we say then that is exactly what’s gonna happen next, the choice is up to you. Give me a call on the number below at 6 PM Friday so we can arrange our next session. If we don’t hear from you then Frank gets a copy of the DVD.”

Friday was still four days away, so for now all they could do was wait.


“I watch the DVD of myself and cannot believe what I am seeing. There is no sign of the brutality I endured. None of the slappings I received, none of my screaming, pleading or begging for them to stop. just me taking man after man as they raped me.

They are taking me in all my holes, often violently and I act as if I am wanting it. Even begging for more as I cum time after time. It is nothing more than a series of men using me and cumming in me and me looking as if I am enjoying each man as he explodes in me.

I look like the whore of whores as over 10 hours of horror are turned into a time of wanton pleasure. I was a good woman, now humiliated and broken down into a sexual play thing.

I know I was raped within an inch of my life and could have disappeared. I am alive and very confused. I didn’t like of want the pain or the fear but oh my God I’m ashamed to say I did like the sex so much. The desire in the eyes of my attackers as they pawed and pounded me. The filthy things they said and called me. The way they just took and used me however they wished.

I have been changed mentally and emotionally. I don’t think this will be a secret for long. Too many people have this DVD and people always talk eventually. So what can I do?

I decide I will make the call 6PM Friday and try to make some sort of a deal with them. I can’t see a way out of my situation other than to go to the police and hope for the best or cooperate and look for an out.

Either way I am FUCKED.

I am terrified all day as I wait for the conversation I will have that evening. All I can think of is what will happen if the video of the event gets out. It has been a week since my ordeal and my not reporting still haven’t worked out how to tell Frank all the details.

On one hand I fear my life being totally ruined but on the other the realization that someone having total control over me is as powerful an emotion as the fear. Combined it does things to my psyche that make me feel both victimized and very evil. The evil part is what scares me the most.

I wait for 6pm as the note with the DVD said and call Rod. After a just one ring the voice says “Hello Sally, I have been waiting all day to talk to you.”


All the gang played the DVD back over and over again during the next 4 days. They were amazed that this woman who they picked up at random at a rest stop turned out to have such a fantastic body and what a great fuck she was. They couldn’t get over how she was transformed in just a few hours from a respectable woman to a broken slut who couldn’t get enough cock between her legs. And every single one of them couldn’t wait to use her again.

Friday eventually arrived and the gang met at Rod’s house intrigued to see what his plan was and they did wonder whether she would actually make the call as instructed. They needn’t have worried because on the dot of 6 PM Rod’s cell phone rang. He held it up to the gang showing the caller ID on his screen, it was Sally.

“Hello Sally, I have been waiting all day to talk to you.” Rod replied, a broad smile on his face, “So what is it to be then? Do you want me to send Frank a copy of the DVD or are you going to arrange another meet with us? Come on Sally, just look at the video. We know by the end of it how much you loved us fucking you. It wasn’t even rape any more, the way you opened your legs showed us how badly you wanted our cocks up you. Think how you felt then, you want to experience that again don’t you?


“For days I had been thinking what my response would be to my rapists demands. He was right about one thing though. By the end of the night, after having been forced my so many men, my entire psyche has changed.

I don’t think of myself as a good wife or woman anymore. Sex before that night felt like a duty I was required to perform for my husband. That’s how I was raised and any pleasure from it was secondary. I was a virgin and had only been with my husband. I never knew that sex could be that thrilling, pleasurable and painful all at the same time. I am not the woman I was when they first took me.

They made me do things that Frank never made me do. They licked me and fucked me in my ass. That really hurt but after a while it felt good. Not physically so much as mentally. I was slapped a few times when I wouldn’t comply. I now understand that I am what people call a very submissive type. My first orgasm came when I was slapped and forced to do what they told me.

Anal, throat fucking, being held down, them not taking no for an answer, humiliation and degradation. After having a week to think, I believe it all is going to be part of me.

I still haven’t told my husband and I can’t. He isn’t the kind of man who could deal with it. He has always been a gentle soul and conflict disturbs him.

I am very nervous, terrified and thrilled as the voice on the other end answers. After he speaks, I decide to meet once more.

“I will meet with you again. I don’t have much choice, do I? One thing though, no more hitting or hurting me. Can we agree to that?”


The call was on speakerphone so they could all listen to Sally talk. As they heard her say that she had decided to meet them again they exchanged high-fives, thinking about the fun they had pounding her in the van and all the things they were going to do to her when they met up again.

Rod motioned for them to keep quiet as he replied, “you’ve made the right decision Sally. After all there’s no need for your husband to find out what a whore you are. Yeah okay we can agree not hit you as long as you continue to do what we say. So how do you want to play this? Do you want to arrange a meeting or do you want us to surprise you?


“I tell them that an arranged meeting is better for me as I can plan my time better so my has no chance of catching me. I have decided that an old vacant 1 bedroom trailer that is being sold as a hunting camp is the safest place I can think of. It is very private with no neighbours within a mile and a nearly 100 yard driveway off the road. I am nervous every time I check on the place because of its isolation but for the intended purpose it is perfect.

I have checked it out, the driveway ploughed, and the oil tanks are full. No one ever comes here.”


“Okay we can go along with that,” Rod replied smiling, “we’ll give you 48 hours to make the necessary arrangements. If we don’t hear from you within that time we will send Frank a copy of the DVD and we are still going to come back and rape you. Just be sure you understand the consequences.”


“My stomach is so twisted I think I am about to throw up. I am having trouble understanding what is going on with me. Is what is happening to my body fear or anticipation. I can’t believe I am scouting out a place for men to blackmail and rape me again and feel the way I am feeling. What am I doing?

I have to drive down the road quite a way to get cell reception so I head to my office. On the way I pull over and stop to call Rod.

He answers and I give him directions to the camp and ask again how long I have to do this.

Each time I talk with him I get tingly and feel so sheepish. That is not who I am but I can’t control myself.”


Rod was just beginning to think Sally had changed her mind about meeting up with them as she hadn’t called yesterday and there were just a few hours left in the 48-hour deadline she had been given. Suddenly his cell phone rang and he smiled as the caller ID showed it was Sally.

He listened to her confirming that she would meet them again as long as they left her husband out of it and also giving him the directions to the trailer. It sounded just great to him, so remote that there was next to no chance of them being discovered, a perfect place to get to know that luscious body in intimate detail again.

“Okay the location sounds fine, but you haven’t told us when?” Rod asked her, “you better not be messing with us around lady. I warn you that if you back out now you’ll regret it. We won’t just send Frank a copy of the DVD, we’ll pay you a visit and let him watch first-hand what a cock loving slut his sweet wife actually is.”

Rod knew from the way she reacted at the end of the gang bang, opening her legs up for them to fuck her before even being asked, that they had broken her. He knew she wanted a good fucking again but was desperate for her husband not to find out what she had become, a willing victim of their rape desires. He decided to continue the mind games with her.

“Maybe Frank would actually like that, seeing his wife get worked over real good? So anyway that’s what’s going to happen if I think you are mucking us about. I’ll give you another 24 hours to confirm the time and don’t think that we will be satisfied with just a few hours with you. We’re talking about all night or even a whole weekend. Imagine that Sally, getting continually fucked for a couple of days, becoming a cum dump for us as we use you in every way imaginable. That turns you on doesn’t it? You’d like that?”


“I am so terrified of my husband finding out about what has happened to me that I will do whatever these men want. I tell Rod I can be there at noon tomorrow.

I can’t tell anymore what I am feeling. Is the nervous feeling I have fear or anticipation? I fear being found out but look forward to being used that way again. God what have they done to me.”


Rod smiled to himself as she spoke, her desperation which was clearly evident in her voice. Not only did her body give away the fact that she had been turned on by her gang rape and was willing to open her legs to anybody, but also that she was so scared of her husband finding out what a cock loving slut she had turned into. Just perfect!

“Midday tomorrow sounds fine Sally, we’ll be there for sure. Oh and by the way, here a sampler of the fucking you’re gonna get and remember if you don’t show up Frank gets a copy of the whole performance. Until tomorrow Sally.”

With that Rod pressed a button on his phone and sent her a small clip from her gang rape. It showed her on her back with her legs wide apart. One guy was between her legs fucking her hard and another had his cock down her throat. Hands were mauling her breasts and the same time she was jerking two guys off.

Rod didn’t waste any time and called the rest of the gang with all the details about the location and time of the meeting.


“I told Frank that I had 2 showings that day and had to meet a couple to list their property. I am not expected home till late. Frank has plenty of work to do anyway so he won’t be home till later himself.

I am surprised about the way I feel. Fear, loathing but also a sense of adventure and a heightened sexual desire. I am very confused by my emotional state. It is like an addiction. I understand it is wrong and not physically or mentally healthy but I want to do it. I feel blood rushing to my nipples and vagina as I dress for my noon appointment.

I will wear jeans and a sweatshirt but underneath a sexy bra and panty matching set. I feel sexy inside and like the way that makes me feel. They know they have turned me into something I wasn’t and what scares me the most is thinking what I am going to become.

I pull up to the camp on its newly ploughed driveway. The guys have it fully cleared and walkway shovelled. I have some time till noon so I turn the heat up from its vacancy setting. I sit at the kitchen table waiting and my mind drifts to what they did to me that night in the van.

A short while go by and I hear a car. I peek out the window and see 2 vehicles parking beside mine. My heart races and all the confusing and contradicting feelings fill my head.

My hands are shaking, I have to sit down and as they come through the door, fear moves to the front of the line.”


The gang had an uneventful trip to the campsite, the instructions Sally gave easy to follow and now just before midday they were pulling up next to her car by the trailer. The place looked perfect, so remote that it was extremely unlikely anybody would disturb the fun they were going to have with her.

Rod led the way, opened the door, and walked in without knocking. He saw Sally sitting at a table in what appeared to be a kitchen diner and immediately got turned on when he saw how sexy he looked in sweatshirt and jeans, showing off her curvy figure very nicely.

“Hey babe, have you missed us?” he smiled walking over to her as the rest of the gang entered the trailer, “You look so fucking hot!.”

He moved behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders massaging them softly.

“Look at those guys staring at you Sally,” he said, looking round at the rest of the gang, “can you see them checking you out? Can you see the lust in their eyes?”

He slid one hand down and cupped a full firm breast. “You sure have a fantastic body Sally, just built for sex.”

Although he couldn’t wait to fuck her again, he had bigger plans today. He wanted to possess her completely, be so intimate with her that by the end of the night she would be so broken she would do anything for them, even without the threat of blackmailing her husband. He moved his hand to her head and twisted his face towards his, then leaned down and kissed her hungrily, his tongue forcing her lips apart and invading her mouth, and at the same time began to knead her breast roughly.

After a minute or two he broke the kiss and pulled her up so she was standing in front of him. He pulled her into his arms again, and resumed kissing her. One hand round the back of her neck and the other sliding down to her ass as he pressed himself tight against her. The rest of the gang just stood round and smiled as they watched Rod make out with Sally, knowing that was plenty of time for them all to have their way with her.


“My fear peaked as the gang all walked into the trailer. Telling me what they were going to do with me, threatening me and my family. Staring with that lust in their eyes I saw in the van that night.

When Rod started kissing and fondling my breasts, they all became quiet. One of them started rubbing between his legs while another wet his lips but they all stared in complete silence. Rod pulled my hair to expose my neck and began kissing me there.

I begged him not to mark me there because I wouldn’t be able to hide a hickey from my husband. I got passed around as they all kneaded my breasts, cupped my vagina and squeezed, each cramming their tongues into my mouth.

As they did all this I was being betrayed by my body once again. I was totally humiliated as they violated me with their language towards me and the physical assault. I was totally in their control and they knew it. I had stopped all resistance and simply kissed them back while leaking out an occasional moan.

More kissing, more hands roaming my body, more lust in the eyes of already horny men. I was theirs and they knew it.”


As Rod was making out with her Ian set up a couple of video cameras so they could record the action just like last time. The rest of the gang formed a circle and she was groped from every direction as a dozen hands roamed all over her body, fondling her ass and breasts. Pat twisted her head towards him and stuck his tongue deep into her mouth while Steve slid his hand between her legs and rubbed her mound hard through her jeans. She was passed around between the rest of the gang as Sam and then Tony started French kissing her while Rod took a step back and was watching her closely as the gang felt her up.

He saw her knees buckle slightly before she pressed back against the hand rubbing up against her vagina. He heard her let out slight moan as she began to actively kiss them back, her mouth searching out theirs. He saw her hands reach out stroking their chests and then slide down to feel their stiffening cocks through their jeans.

“Sally you are such a slut now,” he laughed at her. “You love the feel of those hands roaming all over your body, and the tongues exploring your mouth don’t you?”

He heard her quietly whisper yes in reply.

“Okay guys, give the lady a little room. Sally, it’s time to reveal that gorgeous body of yours again. Let’s see you get rid of those clothes. Do a nice sexy strip for us, put on a real performance.”


“I plead with them. “Please don’t hurt me and I’ll be the best fuck you have ever had.”

I slowly stand up and start to strip for them. They are on the other side of the counter in the living room so I walk around to the kitchen side. I slowly lift my sweatshirt over my head and as I do one of my breasts pops half way out of the sexy bra I am wearing. Next I unbuckle my belt, slowly undo the button on my jeans, and pull down the zipper. The jeans are tight and I have to pull them down.

Rod has me masturbate in front of them, so I lean against the fridge, spread my legs a bit, put my hand inside my panties and massage my clit. It only takes a minute before I begin to moan but I catch myself and stop but it is too late. They all noticed and it really turns them on.

Rod orders me to finish myself off and then tells me what he and the others are going to do to me. I am both scared and excited. In another minute or so I cum.

Rod says “good now it’s our turn.” He and another man each grab an arm and take into the living room where the others have put a mattress on the floor.


They all heard her say the magic words, “I will be the best fuck any of you have ever had.” as she stood up and started to strip.

The lust in their eyes increased as she peeled off her sweatshirt allowing her magnificent breasts to come into view. They watched her spread her legs and masturbate leaning against the fridge, eyes closed, moaning gently, and body shaking as she came. What a magnificent sight.

“Now it’s our turn,” Rod said as they grabbed her and took her into the living room. They pulled the mattress of a bed and laid it on the floor as Ian got the cameras into position.

Without being prompted Sally pulled her panties off and stepped onto the mattress totally naked. She quickly laid down on her back and cupped her hands behind her head as she spread her legs wide open, a willing victim to what was to come.

“Come on then, someone fuck me. Give it to me good and hard.”

Those words were like dropping a flag at the start of a race as they competed against each other to see how quickly they could strip and be the first to take her. Tony was the lucky winner and wasted no time mounting her.

“You want it Sally? While take this then!” as he drove his cock all the way up her in one thrust

There was no foreplay at all but luckily she was so wet already thinking about the fucking she was going to get. Straight away she got into it, her legs opened up even wider deeper and she threw her arms around his shoulders as he began pounding into her, encouraged by the rest of the gang.

“That’s it Tony, fuck her good.”

“Give it to her hard. Look at her, she’s loving it.”

“She seems more eager for a good fucking now than when we left her last week.”

“I can’t wait to my go with her. Going to make her cum so many times.”

Tony leaned forward as he thrust in harder and harder, loving the way her pussy contracted around his cock as he fucked her.

“You love a cock up you don’t you Sally?” he asked looking straight into her eyes.

The rest of the gang watched Tony give her a good hard fuck, their bodies moving together in unison as he hammered into her, the room filled with the sounds of her moaning and their cheers.


“They all stand around the mattress as Tony has his turn with me. Slamming me hard and rocking my breasts makes them all hornier, if that is possible. One of them starts stroking his cock.

I think to myself how good it feels as Tony humps harder. My legs are spread as wide as they can and then I wrap them around his waist and he fucks me.

They know they own my body and I decide I might as well enjoy what is happening since I can’t stop them. My actions, sighs, moans, pleading and willingness all calm their violence toward me. They just want to use me and my body to drain their balls. I think I have already had the mental and emotional transformation that a slave or whore goes through.

I look forward to each one of them exploding their load into my pussy or into the back of my throat. The grunts and names I am called as they lose control and give their juices to me turns me on and energizes me for the next violation of my body and very soul.

I have no idea how all this will end but I do love the sex so much. I don’t try to hide my orgasms anymore. They have me but as it’s happening, I don’t care. I just want more.”


As Tony humped her harder, Steve and Ian started kneading her breasts and then leaned forward to lick and suck them. She responded by moaning loudly and pleading for more, her body writhing as she was fucked. Her legs spread even wider and then wrapped round Tony’s waist as he drove into her with long deep strokes.

Tony started rotating his hips as he fucked her, going in as hard and deep as he could, loving the way he was making her moan and the feel of her legs wrapped round him. Her hands gripped the sides of the mattress and her body shook as orgasm after orgasm coursed through her body.

He slammed in hard and then held himself steady deep inside her as he fired a stream of cum into her soaking wet pussy.

“Fuck that was good.” Tony smiled as he rolled off her, “even better than last week.”

Ian quickly moved between her legs and drove his cock into her with such force she slid a couple of inches up the mattress.

“You love a good hard fuck don’t you Sally? I hope so because that’s what you’re gonna get now.” he said as he grabbed her hips and began pounding his stiff rod into her. “Come on, fuck me back like you did Tony.”

Sam was feeling rather left out as he watched Tony take her first while Steve and Ian sucked her nipples. Now he watched as Ian fucked her but couldn’t wait any longer to get into the action. He knelt down at the top of the mattress and pulled her head up so he could slide his cock into her mouth. He didn’t wait for her approval and thrust in so far he could feel her throat muscles contracting around the tip of his cock. He held the back of her head steady as he rammed his cock in and out, fucking her mouth and throat just like it was a cunt.

Rod watched her being pounded at both ends, seeing her body writhe and shake as she orgasmed again and again, and heard muffled moans of pleasure despite the cock in her mouth. He saw her arch her hips up to meet Ian’s thrusts and then wrap her legs round his waist just like she had done with Tony.

“Come on guys give it to her good, she’s loving it. That’s right isn’t it Sally. You’re a real cock loving slut who will spread your legs for anyone now aren’t you?


“Rod is right, I am a slut who will spread my legs for any cock. I have a man in my mouth and another in my pussy and I don’t want it to stop. My breasts bounce with every thrust into me and the cock in my mouth fires a hot load into my throat. I swallow and more cum takes its place.

I catch my breath while my vagina takes the continuous assault of cock. Their desires are insatiable. The guys that have already cum in me have hard cocks again. One says that those purple pills really work and he hopes he can have one of those 4 hour hard-ons.

They all laugh and Rod says, “Our little fuck-toy MILF has the body and attitude to handle whatever we give her. Take your time boys.”

My ordeal is just beginning. Both terror and excitement fill my head as another kneels beside me and works on my bouncing tits. God that feels great.”


Sam felt her suck his cock as he fucked her throat, her tongue licking up and down the shaft, and felt himself close to the edge.

“God she’s good,” he smiled, eyes closed, gripping the back of her head firmly, “I think she likes a cock down her throat nearly as much she likes one between her legs.”

Her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked him off lustily and quickly Sam fired a load of cum down her throat, so much that she couldn’t swallow it all and as he pulled out another stream splattered her face. At the same time Ian shot his load into her and when he withdrew his cum smeared cock, more fluid was leaking onto the mattress from her flooded vagina.

“That was fantastic, “he said, “I hope those purple pills work so I can have one of those four hour hard-on’s. I want to fuck her again already.”

“That’s funny Ian,” Andy laughed as he climbed between her legs, “you need pills? Just look at her, look at that body. Just the thought of fucking Sally should be enough to give you a permanent hard on.”

With that he thrust forward and began pounding her hard, just like Tony and Ian had done, his cock sliding in balls deep. He held her hips firmly, locking her in place as he slammed his cock into her and was soon rewarded by Sally arching up to meet his thrusts. He quickly slid his hands round to grip her ass and pulled her up onto his cock, driving in so deep his tip crashed against her cervix with every thrust.

“That’s it my cock loving slut, take it, take it all,” he grunted, pistoning into her as far as he could.

He wasn’t making love to her, he was simply fucking her, using her body to fulfil his own carnal desires. It wasn’t just Andy though, the whole gang were doing exactly the same, taking it in turns to mount her, drive their cocks up her up her and fill her up with their cum. After Andy finished with her, she was fucked by Steve, Sam, Pat and then finally Rod. One after the other they gave her exactly what she wanted, a good stiff cock between her legs.

It didn’t matter whether they spread her legs wide, held them up over their shoulders, or simply let her wrap around their waists as they pounded her, she took all they could give her. Most the time she had a cock down her throat as well and her face and hair was covered with cum. Her breasts were becoming red with the constant fondling and mauling and they too were streaked with cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.