Descent Into Depravity - Cover

Descent Into Depravity

Copyright© 2020 by Panthers70

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of how a respectable businesswoman, wife and mother, became a cock loving slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

The gang were doing what doing most Sundays these days, looking for a nice tasty bitch to rape the fuck out of. Usually they would draw a blank but a couple of times in the last few months they’d managed to find a suitable victim to fulfil their perverted desires.

The seven young guys were a closely knit group, having grown had grown up in the same neighbourhood. Rod was the oldest in his mid-20s, with Andy and Pat a few years younger. Ian, Steve and Tony were in their late teens with Sam the youngest at 17. All of them were pretty fit guys who worked out together at a local boxing club.

They followed a similar pattern each time, staking out a deserted area and waiting until a vulnerable woman on her own fell into their clutches. The first couple of times they just dragged their victim into a quite area, woodland, a deserted park or an alleyway, and then raped her. It didn’t matter where as long as they weren’t disturbed for a few hours. Now though they were becoming a bit more sophisticated and had their own specially modified transit van equipped with a mattress, rope restraints and some other toys including video cameras to capture all of the action.

On this particular evening they were at a rest stop on the interstate and had chosen the site carefully. It was not like the truck stop service areas with full facilities, this one just had one building with a bit of tourist information and a couple of restrooms. A single streetlight illuminated the area right in front of the restrooms, but the rest of the parking lot was dark and deserted. Even though the sun had gone down it was still steaming hot

They had been there a few hours now checking out possible victims but so far with no luck and had started to wonder whether they were going to draw a blank. Then the lights of a car appeared on the slip road, parked right in front of the building, and a woman got out.


“I had a nice 3-day visit with my mom and sister but needed to get home. Two stepchildren and 2 businesses mean I don’t have as much time for things other than work. A few more years and we can retire well off.

We are in a heat wave with 90+ days and warm nights so I wanted to start the 5-6 hrs drive home in the evening and missing the rush hour traffic was another plus. I wore a long skirt and a loose-fitting blouse. Not very complimentary to my figure but I was trying for comfort rather than fashion.

About an hour from home I needed to find a bathroom. I really wanted one of those large truck stops with gas, restaurants and lots of people, but that was miles away so I pulled into one of those tourist rest areas they have every 20 or so miles.

It was dark with a single streetlight in front of the restrooms. Only 2 vehicles were in the lot, a van and a car with 2 people in it. I decided it wasn’t ideal but I really needed to stop. I parked as close to the restroom as possible but I had to walk past the 2 vehicles which were right in front of the building. As I went in 2 young men were coming out. One of them held the door while the other stepped aside and watched as I passed.”


Like a well-oiled machine the gang sprang into action. Steve and Ian were standing in the building and checked out her out as she approached.

“Hey Ian, what you think of this bitch?” Steve asked as his eyes remained fixed on the woman. She looked to be in her early 30s and although wearing a long skirt and loose-fitting blouse it was clear she had a deliciously curvy body.

“Sure! I wouldn’t mind a piece of her,” his friend replied grinning, “she looks like she’d love a good fucking.”

Ian held the door of the building open for her and they continued to check her out as she passed them and went into the restroom. They exchanged smiles and Steve gave a thumbs up signal to the rest of the gang outside.

By the time she reappeared a few minutes later they had been joined by a third member of the gang Tony who had been keeping lookout.

“It’s all clear.” he told his friends, and they immediately grabbed the arms of the woman.

“What are you doing?” she exclaimed, and tried to pull away, a look of fear clearly evident on her face.”

Steve reached up and grabbed a handful of her short brown hair and gave it a sharp twist, pulling her face towards him, and gave her a hard slap across the cheek, the noise resonating around the room.

“You can struggle all you like lady, it’s not going to do you any good,” he jeered at her, “you’re going to get the fucking of your life so quit struggling. You look like the kind of stuck up bitch who could do with some cock up her.”

She kept trying to get away but they were too strong for her and she was dragged outside towards the van, the doors held open by Andy and Sam.

Rod laughed at the struggling woman, moved forward, and placed a hand around her throat, squeezing hard.

“Listen you little bitch.” he said as he looked straight into her tear-filled eyes and warned her, “If you don’t stop fighting you’re going to feel so much pain and we’re still going to fuck you real good. You’re going to be here all night long and if you want to live when we’ve finished you better be a good little whore.”

They bundled her into the van, closed the doors and then both the van and the car drove to the furthest corner of the rest area. Even before the van came to a halt, she felt their hands roaming all over her body, mauling her breasts and ass, and pressing hard between her legs through her skirt.

“Wow, we’ve hit the jackpot here guys,” Pat laughed as he groped her breasts, “you should feel the size of these tits. We’re going to have so much fun with her.”

As the van came to a halt the driver Tony turned round and asked, “Do we rape the bitch here in the van or in the woods.


“I heard the snickering and mumbling but didn’t linger I just wanted to do my business and get out of there. I finished and as I exited the woman’s bathrooms, I was met by 2 men in their late teens or so. Another man at the main door said, “it’s clear” and 2 of them grabbed my arms. I resisted and got a slap across my face that sent stars reeling through my head with numbing pain that soon followed.

They dragged me out to the van that had its doors held open by 2 other men. One of them, who looked to be in his mid-20s, told me to stop fighting or they really would show me what real pain was. Dragged into the van he said that I was going to get fucked really good and if I wanted to live after they were finished I had better be a good little whore.

As the van drove a short distance to the furthest corner of the rest area the man holding me grabbed my breast through my blouse and told the others that I had nice big tits and that they were gonna have a fun time.

I was in pain, frozen with fear, my mind was racing thinking I might never see my husband Frank or the kids again. My soul died the moment the driver said, do we rape the bitch in the woods or right here in the van.


“I’m not waiting any longer to fuck her,” Rod said, the authority in his voice showed that he was the leader of the gang, “come on let’s get that mattress on the floor and see what she’s got to offer. Andy, make sure the cameras are on.”

With that they lifted her up, released the mattress from the side of the van and laid it down on the floor. They pushed her down on her back and grabbed her wrists and ankles, pulling her legs apart so she was spread-eagled on the mattress. Rod leaned forward and as he ripped her blouse, revealing her magnificent breasts encased in a plunging black bra, grasps went round the van.

“Wow! The bitch sure is well stacked.”

“Fucking awesome, tonight is going to be so much fun.”

Pat unzipped his jeans allowing his massive cock to spring free. He kneeled down beside the stunning woman and grabbed her hair. Turning her face towards he slapped her cheek hard.

“That’s just a warning for you,” he hissed at her as he placed the tip of his cock against her lips, “and don’t even think of biting me because if you I’ll beat you so bad your husband wouldn’t recognise you. Now open your fucking lips.”


“The slap sends pain and a white flash through my head and the realization of what is going to happen to me begins to set in. I am about to be gang-raped by sociopathic young men who are going to use me however they want for as long as they want.

His cock is touching my lips and my bra is pulled up leaving my breasts exposed for them to amuse themselves with. I taste the tears mixing with the blood from the cut lip. I beg for them to stop but the one of them grabs my throat and squeezes while another twists my nipple hard.

Right then I decide that if I resist I am going to get a lot more pain the I will if I submit. I am crying out loud now and I beg for them to stop hurting me and tell him I will be a “good girl” as he told me to be.

I lie back submissively as I am being fondled and think of my family, my children and my husband Frank. Hopefully this will pass soon but will the rest of my life be in ruins? I open my mouth as my first rapist had ordered me to with dead eyes and a dying soul while their fun begins.”


Pat smiled as he saw her open her lips to receive him and ignoring the tears in her eyes, he wasted no time and quickly pushed his prick into her mouth. Holding her head firmly, he thrust forward hard forcing his cock down her throat until his balls rested against her chin. He heard her gag as he held himself inside her for a few seconds before pulling halfway out allowing her to catch her breath.

“God that feels great,” he grinned at his friends, before thrusting in hard again. He started a steady rhythm, fucking her mouth just like it was a cunt. Her gang rape had begun.

The rest of the gang had been busy as well, stripping off her bra, skirt and panties, leaving her completely naked and spread-eagled on the bed, unable to escape, and their eyes lit up as they took in the sight of her stunning body for the first time.

“Would you look at that, we’ve sure got lucky tonight boys!”

“No kidding! That body was just built for fucking.”

“Yeah, this bitch is gonna get fucked all night long.”

“Once we’ve finished with her, she’ll have forgotten all about her husband and will be begging us for more.”

Eager hands roamed all over her body, kneading her large breasts roughly and pinching her nipples, and feeling between her legs. Tony slid a couple of fingers into her pussy and began finger fucking her.

“Christ, would you look at that!” he exclaimed as he felt her hot juices on his fingers, “the bitch is soaking wet.”

Andy had stripped off by now and crawled onto the mattress, his massive cock jutting out like a rod of steel.

“Get out of the way Tony,” he told his friend as he positioned his cock at her pussy lips, “I’m going to fuck her so hard.”


“I am so frozen with fear and mind tells me to do whatever I need to survive. Since I stopped resisting, they stopped hurting me. The slaps, pinches and nipple twists have evolved into name calling and groping.

One guy is thrusting his cock down my throat while another is ramming his steel rod of a dick between my legs but my mind is disconnecting from my body. Weirdly the thing that draws my attention is what they are saying.

Complimenting my body, especially how my breasts rock as they thrust into me, I can’t do anything but endure what they are taking. I wait for someone to finish inside me so I will be that much closer to the end of the ordeal.

They continue raping me, one humping me vagina and the other my mouth and throat. Then a strange thought pops into my head and I think of how my husband makes love to me and how different this is. Love and compassion have been replaced by humiliation and degradation. A man who spent time trying to please me has been replaced by animals that care nothing apart from their own pleasure.

They are taking what they want and will as long as they want.

One of the others tells the guy fucking me to “Cum in the bitch so I can get in there.”

“Relax, we got all night with her!” is the reply.


Andy thrust forward and drove his massive cock straight up her, going balls deep in one thrust. He pulled out until there only an inch of his cock remaining in her and then savagely rammed it in again and again, crashing against her cervix.

“How does that feel bitch?” he sneered at her, “how do you like my cock in you?”

He started fucking her properly, hammering into her with long deep strokes, his massive cock filling her up completely. He leaned forward and grabbed her hips pulling her towards him, allowing him to pound into her even harder.

Pat and Andy started working as a team as they raped her mouth and her cunt hard, the rest of the gang cheering them on.

“That’s it, fuck the bitch, give it to her!”

“Come on guys use that body, look at those tits shake.”

Every now and again Andy would pause with his massive cock buried deep inside her and rotate his hips allowing him to navigate every inch of her soaking wet vagina, before pile driving back into her again and fucking her like a machine.

While his friends were raping her Ian was going through her handbag. He pulled out her purse and found her driving licence and some photos.

“Well then Sally, “he said to her, pointing the video cameras, “I suppose this is your husband yes? I wonder how he’s going to feel when we send him a video of how much you love being gang raped.”


“Two of them fuck my mouth and vagina. The teenager fucking me is very long but it’s his thickness that’s hurting me, as it stretches my pussy wider with each stroke.

As he pounds me the one going through my purse laughs, holds Frank’s license up and says, “Do ya think he will like the looser cunt your gonna have after we finish with ya?”

That sends a chill through me. If I survive what will my life be? Will my husband still love me the same or even at all? How will this affect the kids, my businesses, everything?

I come back to the here and now when I get a slap across my face as the guy has taken his cock out of my mouth and tells me start sucking him. I suck and lick his shaft and balls as he holds my hair. All the time the teenager is slamming his fat prick into my pussy as deep as he can. The pain is easing, the wetness and stretching is making it glide a bit easier.

Their laughing, name calling and continuous groping make me feel very small and unimportant. I am just a nights entertainment to these animals but to get through it I have to be what they want me to be, the object of their desire and satisfaction.

The 2 guys are both moaning and pumping me hard now. They will be finishing soon.”


Pat held her head steady while she sucked his cock and licked his shaft and balls.

“Christ she’s a good little whore,” he groaned in pleasure, eyes closed, “she sure knows how to suck cock.”

He savoured the action she was giving him for a few more seconds before shoving his cock down her throat again, fucking her mouth.

Andy was still pumping her hard, holding her hips firmly as he rammed his cock all the way into her.

“You love this don’t you bitch? Take this ... and this ... and this.” he said as he brutally raped her, using his cock as a weapon and not caring if he was hurting her. Sallys whole body shook every time a cock was thrust into her.

The video cameras were capturing everything, her legs spread wide with the massive cock buried in her, her mouth filled with more cock, the hands mauling her body and all the obscene things they were saying about her.

“Would you look at that! Those tits are fucking amazing!”

“That body was built for fucking. She’s gonna get so much cock up her tonight.”

“Come on you guys, hurry up and somebody else have a turn at her.”

The double assault continued as Pat and Andy raped her cunt and mouth. It wasn’t long though before they felt their cocks grow even larger as their orgasms approached and then two loads of hot cum blasted into her fabulous body. Andy shot every drop of his seed deep up her cunt while Pat fired one stream of semen down her throat before pulling out and spraying the rest all over her pretty face.

As soon as they pulled out, two more cocks slammed into her and started using her stunning body. Steve knelt down between her legs and his cock was soon ploughing deep into the welcoming cunt of the gorgeous woman, while Ian roughly forced her lips apart and began fucking her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.