Crosswinds 2: Dark Currents - Cover

Crosswinds 2: Dark Currents

Copyright© 2020 by Teagan Cascade

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Madison Masters tries her best to move on from the tragic events that led to her mother's death and sister's incarceration. Starting her senior year at Moringa University, the all-futanari college, she finds acclimation difficult. Her twisted relationship with Diana haunts her and she often wishes her sister were with her in Moringa. She should have been more careful about her wishes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

***Author’s Note: Series contains graphic imagery of incest***

“Community of Sisterhood. Shared customs,” Dr. Bykov’s commanding voice boomed in the tiny classroom. The room’s six students, scattered in their assigned couples, sat in attentive silence. “All demographics have shared cultural experiences. One of our most significant-is futanari puberty.”

A comingled groan of discomfort floated around the room. It remained unclear whether the girls objected to the confounded memories of their transition or the thought of potentially discussing this odious subject with their peers.

“Don’t worry, ladies.” Dr. Bykov laughed. “This isn’t a support group where we talk about our feelings. But the collective groaning I just heard denotes a shared experience. Please raise your hand if, between the ages of 12 and 16, you instigated multiple fights or other violent outbursts. Raise your hand and keep it raised.”

Olivia Sabella was the first to raise her hand-seemingly with an air of pride. She glared at her partner, the raven-haired Sunny Skye. Sunny blushed before raising her hand. Mallory’s hand raised as she sat alongside Diana, who was still out of breath from running late across campus. Diana’s blotched, sweaty hand joined her partners.

Ashley and Maddi looked at each other knowingly. They were both reluctant to admit their past violence, especially compared to their current mild demeanors. But they raised them all the same.

“Well done, ladies.” Dr. Bykov grinned. She raised her right hand in prideful solidarity. “Now, please lower your hand if outside of that 4-year window, you suddenly ceased starting so many fights.” She scanned the room, knowingly as the hands fell. The Chancellor pulled her hand behind her back. “That hellish window where the futanari is hurled into adulthood. There is nothing like it.”

The girls were collectively unsure if they should be taking notes. They sat in silent discomfort. Dr. Bykov went on. “But it prepares us for the litany of challenges futanari face. Who among you still have uncontrollable erections and leakage?” As Dominika raised her hand, Ashley, Olivia, and Sunny joined her. “Now who among you have episodes of hyperspermia also referred to as being ‘in heat’?” Diana joined the hands still in the air. “All of these things mean something. You will find very few who will say the following aloud, but futanari are bred to breed. We are experts in reproduction.”

Maddi made a cautious glance back at Diana. Her little sister’s green eyes shifted around the room before winking at Maddi.

“Even if you choose not to have children,” Dr. Bykov paced back and forth as she continued. “Or if you find yourself sterile-like myself. The challenges in your life prepare you to teach and mentor the next generation of futanari. We are on the verge of conquering the world with our sisterhood. We have arrived.”


“That was invigorating,” Ashley commented as she and Maddi worked down the hall together after class. Then she lowered her voice to criticize, “But I’m not sure if that was a lecture or a propaganda speech.” She shook her head. “Hearing the Chancellor speak makes me confident-almost superior.”

“Yeah,” Maddi finally said. “I feel so good it makes me feel bad.” She looked up, and Ashley had picked up her pace, fast enough for her curls to bounce as she walked. “Where are you going all of a sudden?”

“I need to see someone,” Ashley called out, her walk evolving to a jog. “See you tomorrow morning for studying?”

“Yeah!” Maddi called, giving up trying to keep up. “See you then. I guess,” She huffed. Maddi turned abruptly, startled to see Diana holding her hips. “Hey,” She walked past her sister, who quickly followed. “What’s up?”

“What’s up?” Diana mused. “Your legs in a few hours. I found a secluded glen that’ll keep us private.”

“You’re going to fuck me in the woods?!?” Maddi quipped under her breath. “Why don’t we just go back to your apartment?”

Diana shook her head. “We can’t fuck in front of Mallory at your place, and we can’t fuck in front of Mary at my place. You’re just gonna have to be my little woodland nymph.”

“If only I was a nymph,” Maddi almost laughed. “Remember how into Greek Mythology, we were as kids?”

Diana grinned. “You wanted to be Athena, and I wanted to be Aphrodite. It’s crazy when you think about it.”

“What?” Maddi stopped.

“I’ve turned out more like Zeus.” Diana scrunched her nose. She grew lost in her internal thoughts for longer than a moment. By the time she focused, Maddi had stood waiting with bated breath for her next words. “Sorry, I was just thinking of how happy we used to be together. I’ll see you tonight, Mads.”

Maddi shivered. “You called me Mads when you were coming inside me the other day. You haven’t called me that in years.”

Diana smiled. “Meet me in front of our special restaurant? 7pm?”


Ashley stood outside of Dean of Students Dr. Umi Saito’s office. She knocked politely even when she desired to pound. Ashley took a cautious step back as the door opened, looking down the hall of the administration building to ensure the area was empty.

“Ashley!” Dr. Saito’s voice was hushed and scolding. “What are you doing here? Your internship is over.”

“I know,” Ashley mewed. “I brought you something.” She squeezed the wrinkled green ball between her fingers. “My sweater.” She smiled.

Umi shuffled in her child-size shoes and sighed. She pushed her fallen glasses back up her short, stubby nose, trying her best to front a professional air. “Ms. Washington, I made a vow to educate and protect my students. Having you take the FUTA-X supplements was one thing, but what we did afterward.” She shuddered with delightful agony. “I violated you. I can’t do it again.”

“You can,” Ashley’s confidence endured. “You maybe shouldn’t, but you definitely can.” Then she dropped the sweater and stepped away with nervous caution, “Especially if I let you violate me: two consenting adults and all.”

“Ashley.” Umi gasped. She watched her student sway down the hall. The butterflies in her stomach went wild as she drank in Ashley’s body. Wearing just the uniformed white shirt and grey skirt did much to accentuate the young futa’s curves. Ashley knew that much and swished her backside with a seductive rhythm she was certain Umi would appreciate. Exasperated, Umi, at last, knelt to retrieve the discarded sweater. She shivered. It was still warm.

“God help me,” Umi whispered. She made sure the hall was completely empty before burying her face in the sweater. On the verge of hyperventilating, Umi retreated back into her office, locking the door behind her.


Ashley skipped across the campus lawn. She couldn’t stop smiling even if she tried. Invigorated ... emboldened ... the girl didn’t hear her name being called until the third time. She came to an awkward stop, turning to see one of her curvy, pretty blonde classmates walking towards her with arms folding, grinning.

“You’re Ashley Washington?” The voice confirmed. “You’re partners with my sister in Futanari Studies class. Diana Masters.” She extended her hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.