Crosswinds 2: Dark Currents - Cover

Crosswinds 2: Dark Currents

Copyright© 2020 by Teagan Cascade

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Madison Masters tries her best to move on from the tragic events that led to her mother's death and sister's incarceration. Starting her senior year at Moringa University, the all-futanari college, she finds acclimation difficult. Her twisted relationship with Diana haunts her and she often wishes her sister were with her in Moringa. She should have been more careful about her wishes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

***Author’s Note: Series contains graphic imagery of incest***

Her baby was crying again.

Maddi groaned as her eyes opened. She was at a loss for how many times she had woken up this ungodly hour. All she knew is she was dead tired and was looking to pass this one-off.

“Eden,” Maddi mumbled as she blindly swiped at the lifeless figure in bed aside her. “Eden, go check on your sister.”

“No,” Eden growled without moving a muscle.

“Eden,” Maddi repeated bolder. “Please go cradle your baby sister.”

“Mom,” Eden stirred, growing annoyed. “I received no pleasure in making my dear sister, Genevieve.” She reasoned. “Why should I be punished by getting up at 2 am?”

Maddi rolled over and cupped her daughter’s face. Eden’s flickering sapphire eyes fixed on her mother, and it never ceased to make Maddi’s heart skip a beat. “Because you need the practice.” Maddi winked. “Plus, Mommy’ll let you blow off a little mid-term steam inside her. Deal?”

Eden huffed and rolled her eyes as only a disgruntled daughter can. “Fine,” She bellowed. Her first attempt to rock herself upward failed. Only the second time did she find her balance. Eden sighed, shoot another scowl at Maddi, then took a moment to caress her own fresh baby bump. “I guess I do need practice,” She finally agreed. “Four more months.”

Maddi smiled. “You’re gonna be great, honey.”

Genevieve cried louder.


After waking from her dream, Maddi loathed herself more than usual. She desperately wanted to take a sick day but instead found herself dragging her sore limbs from bed to the showers down the hall. “Only 7:30 am,” She grumbled, checking her phone. “Good, I’m not going to move very fast today.” She had done a decent job at ignoring last night’s torrid exchange with Diana. Now she dreaded the reminder--fast approaching.

The screeching shower suddenly blasted Maddi’s bare chest with ice-cold water. It stole her breath as her skinny legs recoiled. But the steam eventually rose and soothed her fatigue. She let the stream cascade her face, washing away Diana’s retched scent.

“I shouldn’t have waited to shower,” Maddi cursed herself. As much as she wanted to rid herself smell her sister pressed upon her, she now faced the reason she put off bathing.

Maddi tensed her legs and pushed. Even under the shower’s roar, she heard the embarrassing razz of her pussy expelled the remnants of Diana’s seed. Her faced reddened. “Why is there so much?” Maddi whined. “If she keeps this up, I’ll get pregnant for sure.” She pushed again--heavy plops of the rancid, incestral cum splashed between her toes. Her shame was palatable.

“Is this it?” Maddi thought as she finished cleaning. “This must be my punishment for all the girls I hurt.”


Maddi sat across from Ashley Washington as the two read quietly in one of the campus’s cozy study rooms. It was a simple and small room, half the size of their dorm furnished with a round table and a few chairs. Maddi found the quiet confines calming. She looked up slightly over the top of her book to catch a glance of Ashley’s short, ebony curls.

“Ashley,” Maddi started. “I guess I should be talking to you about being a leader. But I saw your academic record. You were class president of your high school class.”

“By default,” Ashley squirmed quietly. “Nobody else wanted to run.”

“Yeah,” Maddi gave a short chuckle. “I lie for the sake of modesty too.” She read Ashley’s face. The underclassman’s sheepish grin told Maddi the two were very much alike. “Have you started the ‘famous futanari’ paper as Dr. Bykov wanted?”

“Yeah,” Ashley cleared her throat as she nervously marked her page. She closed the book and focused her wide bronze eyes on Maddi. “But I’m not far. I just decided on the subject.”

“Are you going doing it on my mom?” Maddi asked.

“Should I?” Ashley raised her brow, hanging on Maddi’s response.

“No,” Maddi shook her head. “Don’t. I was just asking.” Then she bit her lip. “Can I ask you a question?”

Ashley gave her a side-eye and shrugged. “You just asked me a question. Why’d you think you needed permission to ask another?”

“Because it’s personal,” Maddi said bluntly. “Have you ever found yourself in a relationship that you didn’t know how to stop?”

Ashley’s heart seemed to skip a beat as her eyes widened. Her broad shoulders shrank. She couldn’t have hidden her feeling if she tried. “Yeah,” She nodded. Ashley could almost smell the lingering cherry blossom perfume worn by her Dr. Umi Saito as she recalled their last torrid tryst. “Yeah,” She repeated. “I’m in one now.”

“Yeah?” Maddi perked up before she sighed in commiseration. “Me too.”

“I will say one thing,” Ashley leaned her thin arms on the table. “I don’t want it to end. I don’t want to get out of it. I just want it to be less scandalous.”

“Who is it?” Maddi asked.

Ashley glared. “You first.”

Maddi chuckled. “Okay, fair enough. I don’t think I want to be in this relationship. But I feel stuck. I think there’s a lot of futanari that get into these situations.”

Ashley nodded. “Sometimes, toxic people think we’ll sleep with anyone. We’re vulnerable to these situations because we attract the wrong kind of people. We have to elevate ourselves and respect our bodies. Then we stop getting into messes.”

“You might be right. I’ve beginning to think this awful relationship is my own doing.” Maddi perked up. “Very insightful, Ashley. Are you sure you’re only a freshman?”

Ashley blushed.

“I have to find a way out of this,” Maddi muttered.


“Hey, Sis!”

Maddi jumped out of her skin. She had just sat down in her ‘Futanari Studies’ class. With a guilt-stricken glare, she was relieved to see it was her dorm mate Mallory Wright standing over her.

“Sorry,” Mallory apologized. She pulled a lock of tangled ginger hair from her face. “I didn’t mean to scare you. You feeling okay?”

Maddi brought her fingers to her tired temples. “Yeah, I’m fine. I haven’t been sleeping well.”

“Yeah, looks like it.” Mallory knelt and pressed her weight on Maddi’s desk. “And I’m sure you thought I was Diana, too. Sorry, I shouldn’t be calling you my sister yet. I just wanted to tell you I sent our DNA swabs off.”

“It’s okay. And thanks for letting me know.” Maddi afforded her a weak smile. “When do you expect an answer?”

Mallory scoffed. “Knowing Moringa Island mail, at least a month. I’m in no hurry, anyway. I’ve waited for 23 years to find my futa-mom. What’s another month?”

Maddi nodded. “That makes sense.”

Then Mallory turned back to watch the room’s front door. “Where’s Diana? Is she going to be late every day?”

“Probably,” Maddi pulled out a pen. “I meant to tell you the other night. I know she’s fun, but she’s not very dependable.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.