Crosswinds 2: Dark Currents - Cover

Crosswinds 2: Dark Currents

Copyright© 2020 by Teagan Cascade

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Madison Masters tries her best to move on from the tragic events that led to her mother's death and sister's incarceration. Starting her senior year at Moringa University, the all-futanari college, she finds acclimation difficult. Her twisted relationship with Diana haunts her and she often wishes her sister were with her in Moringa. She should have been more careful about her wishes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Diana Masters quickly figured out one constant about prison: It turned her favorite hobbies into the day’s worst moments. She used her fork to move around the putrid viscosity the administration dared to call mashed potatoes, swearing she just saw a drowning bug. Having a baby turned Diana into a ravenous eater who’s stomach always growled. She sat alone at the cafeteria table, raucous behavior swirling on either side. It’s for that reason she didn’t hear Jackie’s first question.

“I said, ‘Are you going to eat that?” The women nudged one of the new rolls of fat under Diana’s arm. “You’ve been staring at that shit for ten minutes.”

“Nice to see somebody’s keeping tabs on me.” Diana mewed under the noise. She sighed. “I’m so hungry. If I were home, I would have eaten a dozen chocolate cakes by now. But if I eat this ‘shit’ as you call it, I’m going to puke. Ever since I had Beatrix, I can’t seem to get full.”

Jackie laughed. “I can’t imagine having a baby here. I’m surprised you didn’t get a staph infection when they cut you open.”

“They didn’t cut me open,” Diana shook her head.

“You lyin’ bitch.” Jackie sharpened her glare. “All pregnant futa have c-sections. Our pussies don’t stretch enough.”

“Mine did.” Diana held her breath as she shoveled a white glob between her lips. “It needed to because I delivered my baby alone in a hallway.”

Jackie mouth the word “WOW” before she said, “Damn, girl. I know you had some good shit to get you through that.”

Diana shook her head before containing her gag reflex. The mashed potatoes ran down her throat like cold gravy. “I haven’t taken anything since I got pregnant. Why?”

“I have a supplier on the outside.” She looked over her shoulder before she went on. “He’s visiting me tomorrow and looking to expand the business.”

“Ah,” Diana sighed. “Well, I haven’t been here long enough to help you.”

“What’s up, ‘baby fat’?” A brutish woman with tangled red called from across the table. Jackie turned, but Diana didn’t need to. “Anyone else try to claim that ass yet?” The table burst with laugher.

“Who the fuck is she talking to?” Jackie scowled.

“Me,” Diana whispered. “Sandy wants to offer me protection if I become her bitch. Girls went easy on me when I was pregnant, but I think Sandy’ll want a little more than a blowjob next time.”

Jackie thought for a minute; then she reached over to lock fingers with Diana. “I think this can help both of us.”

Diana shivered. Her hand throbbed against Jackie’s muscular grip. She looked over her shoulder, startled to find Sandy and her crew already losing interest in her. “And what are YOU going to want in return?” Diana asked in a cold tone.

“Find me some heroin.” Jackie drew back her hand and returned to eating.

“Oh,” Diana blinked. “That’s a bit shocking.”

“Why’s that?” Jackie asked without looking up.

“I thought you’d want to fuck me.” Diana sound deflated. “I’m slightly offended.”

Jackie laughed.


“Eden,” Maddi moaned her ‘dream daughters’ name as she writhed in her sleep. Then she shuddered twice as the incestuous orgasm racked her body. Maddi’s terse gasps eventually woke her, and she sat up in her bed and scanned the dim room. Aside from Mallory’s light snoring, the prevailing sounds of chirping insects pulsed just past the open window.

Maddi cradled her spent cock until her entire palm pooled with fresh spunk. She sat in awe as its sticky whiteness shimmered in the piercing moonlight. “I’ve never come like this in my life.” She sighed, knowing it was time to clean herself up.

But before she did, Maddi decided that watching hers and Diana’s video a few times wouldn’t hurt. It never got old. And after all, it wasn’t hurting anyone. But as her wide eyes beheld the putrid playback for the third time, Maddi’s grin became particularly evil. She decided that searching for ‘mother/daughter’ incest videos on her favorite tube site wouldn’t hurt either.


Diana sat in the nurse’s office as wide-legged as possible. The appointment had already lasted an hour, and she’d spent most of the time in the head nurse’s cluttered office starting at the desk, wall, and calendar in no particular order. Wearing nothing but a hospital gown, she took a moment a savor the frigid AC’s blasting of her neglected genitals. She leaned back and closed her eyes, a smile of content filling her face.

“That’s not very lady-like.” Nurse Ellen announced as she burst through the rusty, squeaky office door.

“The breeze feels good on my cock.” Diana protested. “If I close my eyes, I can pretend I’m nude sunbathing in Vancouver. It’s revitalizing, the hot sun soaking into your skin while there’s still a chill in the air. Have you tried it?”

“No,” Ellen said as she wrapped Diana’s arm to take her blood pressure. “You should stop talking about nudity while I do this. Futanari are easily excitable.”

“You’re one to talk. I don’t know why you’re taking that.” Diana spat. “Of course, my blood pressure is high. I’m trapped in here like a rat.

“Calm down. Your weekly checkup is almost over.” Ellen squeezed the balloon pump.

Diana complied as she winced over the pressure tightening around her veins. She savored each pulse as it shot through her arm. “That throb,” Diana muttered. “Feels like that when I come.” She licked her dry lips and swallowed. “Do you remember the last time I had you bent over this desk?”

“Of course,” Ellen’s thumb pressed on Diana’s wrist as she counted in her head. “I smelled like your cum for the rest of my shift.”

“Mmmm...” Diana grinned. “Marking my territory. I’d piss on you if I thought the scent would last.”

“So romantic,” Ellen smirked. She released on the velcro binding Diana’s arm and glanced down before she returned to her desk to finish her charge’s paperwork. “Is that for me?” She inquired.

Diana hadn’t noticed. Her massive flesh hardened and poked from underneath the flimsy gown, already dripping some precum. “N-no. That’s not for you.”

“Are you sure?” Ellen pressed.

“God, you’re desperate.” Diana glared. “I want to go back to my cell.”

“That hard-on isn’t going to go away on its own.” Ellen flashed an evil grin. “Not any time soon.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.