Crosswinds 2: Dark Currents - Cover

Crosswinds 2: Dark Currents

Copyright© 2020 by Teagan Cascade

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Madison Masters tries her best to move on from the tragic events that led to her mother's death and sister's incarceration. Starting her senior year at Moringa University, the all-futanari college, she finds acclimation difficult. Her twisted relationship with Diana haunts her and she often wishes her sister were with her in Moringa. She should have been more careful about her wishes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

It took Diana a moment to pull all the excess hair from her face as she sat up in bed. She said nothing but glared at Ellen through pale green eyes.

“You’re going back to the general population tomorrow.” Ellen continued. “I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t any reason to keep you here any longer.” She added and smile and wink. But Diana just sat there, her bitter stare with folded arms strengthed her resolve. Still, Ellen attempted to penetrate the girl’s defenses. “Maybe I can give you a going-away present--”

“I want to see my baby.” Diana snapped.

Ellen sighed. “You know Beatrix isn’t here anymore, but she’s well taken care of and--”

“I want to see my baby,” Diana repeated, louder.

“Diana...” Ellen tried to soothe. “You don’t want her to grow up in prison, do you?”

Diana laughed, shaking her head in disbelief. “Man, you guys are incredible.” She mocked. “Let me guess. Everything you people do this for my own good, right?”

“We try.” Ellen sat on the stiff blue chair aside from the bed and squeezed Diana’s elbow. “We’re not perfect, but the hope is you can get something out of your time here other than punishment.”

“Let’s see,” Diana eased a dramatic breath. The forlorn girl dropped her shoulders as she reflected. “The only thing I’ve gained so far is post-partum depression and your extremely boring pussy every other night.” She rolled her head toward Ellen with a smirk. “That doesn’t sound like I’m netting positive, now does it?”

Ellen’s face blushed in horror. “Okay then, Diana.” I’ll call you later for your medicine.”

“Did that hurt your feelings?” Diana giggled. She sat up, finally engaged. “It’s constructive criticism, Nurse Ebb. One would think you’d be a better, more experienced lover. After all, you ARE nearly twice my age.”

“Okay. I get it.” Ellen threw up her hands. “You’re hurting, and you want me to hurt, too. That’s never going to make you a better person.”

Diana’s face flashed into a scowl. “Don’t you dare lecture me. People have tortured me all my life. My own sister put a baby inside me and sent me to prison. You, on the other hand, fuck your prisoners. I’m the victim. You are not. Don’t forget that.” She pointed menacingly as if Ellen was the one that sentenced her.

“You’re still claiming to be a victim of incest. Goodnight, Miss Masters.” Ellen dismissed her charge’s japes and left without another word.


15 YEARS AGO. Diana Masters hustled down the crowded strip of sidewalk; her short arms wrapped carefully around her precious cargo. The girl’s pink and yellow backpack swung back and forth as she turned the corner. Entering the schoolyard nearly a full hour before homeroom bell, she carefully scanned the

Diana sighed in relief when her friend came into view. “I was worried you wouldn’t be here.” She smiled.

But the girl with tight brunette pigtails barely looked up. Her skinny legs fidgeted as she sat silently on the bench. Polly was a bean pole that wore a sky blue corduroy jumper and striped green stockings.

“Hey,” Diana repeated herself, maintaining the smile. “I like your outfit.” It wasn’t a lie. Diana wore a similar outfit in the subdued tone of violet. She positioned herself next to Polly on the bench so close their slender hips knocked together. “I brought you something.”

Diana took a moment to study Polly’s sullen face. The girl barely moved, and her complexion was paler than usual. Diana’s heart filled with dread. “Is everything okay?” She looked around the schoolyard; sparse groups of kids were talking, laughing, loitering, minding their own business. Then she found the group that confirmed her suspicion. A familiar trio of angry upper-level students a hundred meters away; three girls Diana knew would go out of their way to ensure Diana wouldn’t make a new friend.

“You know,” Diana’s shoulders dropped. “Don’t you?”

“Then, it’s true.” Polly finally muttered. “You have a penis?!?”

“Yeah,” Diana confirmed under her breath. “I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you. I guess you don’t wanna go rollerblading this weekend, then?”

“You’re not mad, are you?” Polly looked up. “I’m sorry. But I just moved here. I need to make friends.”

“I--I wanted to be your friend.” Diana’s cracked.

“I mean REAL friends, Diana.” Polly shook her head. “I need more than just one friend.”

“Okay. Yeah. Fine.” Diana snapped. “Here.” She tried to push the glass container in Polly’s lap. “I baked these for you.”

“I don’t want them.” Polly pushed them back.

“Polly, I stayed up all night baking these.” Diana cried. “It’s fine; you don’t wanna be my friend, but please take the cookies!”

“Stop!” Polly sneered as she snatched the bowl. She shattered it on the pavement with a panicked slam. “Those girls are looking over here!” She scolded Diana as she stomped away.

Diana stammered and sniffled as she looked around. Everyone was gawking at best and bursting with laughter at worse. As she felt the burning of ridicule on her back, Diana knelt to carefully clean up her fresh-baked cookies mixed with shards of glass.


“That fucking dream.” Diana groaned as her tired eyes pried open. She had heard the secured seal of her prison pod disengage, jarring her from that most unpleasant memory. She focused from her bottom-bunk bed to greet her new cellmate--a muscular, but a slight woman with a dark, seductive complexion.

Lugging an armful of blankets and pillows, the woman powered the bundle onto the cell’s empty top bunk. She didn’t acknowledge Diana’s presence, even though it took her an embarrassing trio of attempts before she could mount the bed.

Diana settled back down and closed her eyes before her new guest spoke. “I’ve never seen someone willingly take the bottom bunk.” The woman said in her inside-voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.