Crosswinds 2: Dark Currents - Cover

Crosswinds 2: Dark Currents

Copyright© 2020 by Teagan Cascade

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Madison Masters tries her best to move on from the tragic events that led to her mother's death and sister's incarceration. Starting her senior year at Moringa University, the all-futanari college, she finds acclimation difficult. Her twisted relationship with Diana haunts her and she often wishes her sister were with her in Moringa. She should have been more careful about her wishes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Maddi flicked off her sandals and buried her pale toes within the sun-drenched soil as she made herself comfortable on the campus lawn. For the first time since her arrival, the picturesque, tropical surroundings of Moringa Island bustled with activity. New students and familiar faces alike greeted each other in the fronts of dorms. Some took up blankets and picnicked in small groups on the green or nearby benched. Others found relaxation inside watching television on the first-floor activity center of this respective dorm. But amid such collective energy, Maddi found herself exhaling heavily before putting the phone to her ear.

“Hey, Savannah,” Maddi smiled. Her head tilted up to soak in as much sun she could. “I hope you’re doing okay. It’s Sunday, and the fall semester starts tomorrow. I’ve been settled in at Morninga for a month now. I’ve met most of the students, and they’re mostly nice. There’s a dorm full of rich blondes that you’ll probably not like much. I think they expected me to board with them, but it’d be like living with 12 Dianas. Other than them, everyone’s nice. Except,” She paused her message to reflect on her most recent run-in. “My dorm mate hates me. She snapped at me on day one, and I feel like I can’t do anything to please her. I think it has something to do with my Mom. She’s from one of the group homes for teenage futa that my Mom built. I dunno.”

As Maddi basked in the radiant temperature, a brisk wind picked up and fluttered the sound of static in her ear. “So that’s why I’m glad to be moving out. I’ve got my eye on an apartment in town that’s only a few miles from campus. Great starter home. I can’t wait to show you. And it’s so beautiful here. I’m excited to live with you.” Then the wave of desperation grew too high, and her phone suddenly felt too heavy hold. Her hand thudded to the ground as she fought the onslaught of tears. “We are still going to live together, aren’t we?” She cried. “Fucking hell, Savannah. You haven’t called me in two weeks!”

Enough was enough. Maddi ended the call abruptly and recovered her sandals. She started her reluctant walk back to Lavender Dorm, the farthest of the three dormitories from the front of the campus’ sprawling lawn.


Dr. Umi Saito clutched her clipboard with a renewed sense of confidence as she trailed behind her new boss. She orbited behind the tall figure draped a long, delicate black maxi dress. Her auburn hair was cut into sharp, shoulder-length angles that appeared dangerous to the touch. But despite her imposing appearance, the straight-jawed slender woman seemed pleased with the state of the campus in her absence.

“This is wonderful, Umi.” Dr. Dominika Bykov smiled as she observed the beautiful, happy campus. “You’ve done a smashing job minding the shop.”

“Thank you, Chancellor.” Umi bowed.

Dr. Bykov possessed a piercing pair of icy blue eyes. She used them to leer at the multitudes of young futa sprawled of the lawn wearing their high-waist shorts and sundresses. Tan, dark, pale. Girls of all shapes and sizes. The Chancellor smiled. “So many beautiful young futanari, bustling with so much virile energy.” She turned back to her diminutive colleague. “It seems I owe you an apology, Dr. Saito. It must’ve been challenging to keep your hands to yourself.”

“It’s been fine, Chancellor.” Umi’s glance hit the grass. She lowered her voice from fear of being overheard. “You know I care about student success first and foremost.” She said, fighting images of her beautiful intern Ashley Washington from her head.

“Of course,” The Chancellor cooed. “You don’t have to prove your commitment to me.” She came to a full stop and faced Umi. “I’d love nothing more than every Moringa graduate to become a leader of industry. Part of that education includes treating them like adults--consenting adults.”

Umi stepped closer. “You’re referring to the Board’s ban on intercourse on campus. I attended the last two board meetings. They don’t appear willing to concede on that.”

“All things in time, Umi.” Dr. Bykov encouraged. Then both her vision, attention, and intrigue became suddenly diverted. A young slender, raven-haired futa wearing a short jumped bustled by several hundred feet away. Dominika gawked at the girl, who barely carried any muscle or fat on her arms or legs. But there was something about her lanky beauty that she couldn’t turn away from. “Umi, who’s that girl?”

Umi snapped to attention and looked up. “That’s Madison Masters. She transferred in as a senior.”

“She’s one of Rochelle’s kids?” Dominika cocked her head. She watched as Maddi disappeared into the dorm. “I thought they were all blonde.”

“Not this one,” Umi corrected. “Dr. Drake advised me she was coming in and to also keep an on eye on her.”

Dominika smirked. “And why has the Chairman of the Board of Directors taken such a liking to young Miss Masters?”

“She didn’t say.” Umi tapped pensively on the clipboard. “But Dr. Drake asked me to ‘look over her as if she was her own daughter.’ My assumption is that she become Madison’s mentor since her mother’s passing.”

“Curious.” Dominika cooed under her breath. “Can you do me a favor, Umi? Please print a copy of Madison’s file and bring it to my office.”

Umi, albeit confused, complied. “I’ll have to you by the end of the day.”


“Okay. I’m just going to have a regular shift.” Ellen Ebb decided to lie to herself as soon as she sat down in the oversized office chair. “I’m just going to dispense medication, do my rounds, and knockout these sudokus while I wait for first shift.” She crossed her muscular, ample legs and let the coarse brown fabric of her scrubs settle over her bronzed skin. As she reclined behind the infirmary desk, she caught a glimpse of her reflection under the sterile white lights overhead. Ellen knew herself to be attractive--beautiful even. Her big hazel eyes flickered in the mirror under long curly lashes. Her long wavy hair was recently dyed a striking fire-engine red. Add that to her statuEsque, buxom body (featuring breathtaking DDD twins), Ellen began to wonder how she even got herself in this mess.

“I could have any man I want.” She huffed to herself under the droning television. The nurse’s office was a cramped corridor between the rest of the facility and an infirmary full of beds. She often found herself the lone nurse on the graveyard shift, which afforded her plenty of opportunities to talk to herself. “Yes. I could seriously fuck any man I want.” Ellen sat up, leaning her weight on the PostIt-cluttered desk. “So why aren’t I fucking men?”

That was a good question. Why would a 38-year-old lifelong heterosexual woman make the sudden curve? After all, Ellen loved dick--all aspects. The robust, pungent smell and taste when the hardness is exposed. The sensation of it throbbing in her mouth, precum trickling down her contracting throat threatening to drown her at any moment. And don’t get her started letting one sink deep between her legs. No protection-- a damn waste of latex, she thought. Plus, she adored the warmth swimming insider her. A sudden chill rattled up Ellen’s spine as happy goosebumps raised on her exposed arms. All of a sudden, she couldn’t wait until the last guard clocked out.

“Lopez!” Ellen stepped out and shouted. Flimsy partitioned curtains provided the patients with minimal privacy. She pursed her lips in anticipation as Julia Lopez eventually appeared from behind the veil. She was a raven-haired stout beauty with a complement of tattoos along her bare shoulders and neck. As came come enough to smell the delicate fragrance of cheap shampoo from the girl’s hair, Ellen finally exhaled the breath she hadn’t realized she held. Nearly a foot taller, she loomed over Julia as she stepped forward. “Inside, please.” She looked down her nose at her short-statured charge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.