Just an Older Dude II - Cover

Just an Older Dude II

Copyright© 2020 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Thought I'd left you for good, huh? Naw, but a hell-of-a-lot has happened since we last talked. Mainly marijuana is now mostly legal in California. But there's still a tale to be told about the period covering the last chapter of Just An Older Dude and my adventures in Texas while on the run from the DEA. Of course this being a stroke story there is a bit of sexual activity included. Enjoy - PW

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

Before doing anything else I called Fiona and invited her and Betty to join us for dinner at Hornsby’s. She gladly accepted the invitation for both of them and we decided to meet around six, then seven as the girls wanted to dress up for us.

I let Jiggs take first dibs on the shower and shaving exercise. Then I followed. We dressed casually, clean jeans, crisply ironed shirts, boots and smiles.

Hornsby’s is a brightly lit restaurant, and as I had called and made reservations we were quickly seated and into our second round of drinks when Fiona nudged me under the table and said, “Please excuse me, my bladders full and I have to go. You don’t have to come with me Betty, keep the bys company,” and she left us, making sure to shake her booty enroute to the ladies.

“I might as well take care of business too,” I said and followed her a minute later, laughing to myself at Jiggs’ expression when I got up. Fiona was waiting for me just outside the men’s room.

“Inside, quick, it’s empty, I checked,” she said as we hurried in and entered the furthest stall from the entrance. Then without another word, Fiona hiked up her dress, pulled down her panties and began urinating. I laughed, took out my semi-hard pecker and after aiming carefully, let loose with a stream of my own that centered on her twat. Giggling inanely, Fiona took hold of my dick as I finished and shook the last few drops from the tip then leaned over and sucked it into her mouth for a minute until I got hard then stopped.

“Hey, what the hell?” I groaned in dismay.

“We’d better get back before they miss us,” Fiona giggled. “That’s to make sure you’re in the mood later.”

Betty commented on how long we’d both been gone with an impish, knowing grin. Jiggs just raised his eyebrows when he looked at me. I shook my head, and Fiona ignored everyone, but wiped her lips with her napkin much longer than necessary.

An hour and a half later back at the girl’s apartment Jiggs was sprawled on the sofa with Betty kneeling between his legs sucking his cock. Fiona was peeling off her panties and looking at me rather hungrily considering she’d just finished a big meal. Then I realized I was her desert and smiled up at her from the couch. She smothered me with kisses then finally extracted her tongue from my ear and whispered, “I can’t believe Betty’s taking the whole thing!”

“She’s a talented girl, most can’t do it,” I said giving her breast a soft squeeze.

“I can, wanna see?” she giggled.

Just then Jiggs realized that we were watching them, and apologized. “Um, we decided not to wait, err, Betty kinda craved...” He said as Betty blinked and removed his lengthy appendage from her mouth and licked her lips.

“Better than the crème brulee we had for desert earlier,” she said, followed with a raucous giggle.

“Please, don’t let us stop you,” Fiona said, “We’ll just leave you two alone for a while.”

“Oh, you don’t have to go,” Betty said with a giggle. “I don’t mind you guy’s watchin’, he’s got the loveliest cock, and I love giving head, soooo...” Betty stopped talking and resumed sucking his cock causing Jiggs to moan and Fiona to pull my zipper down and extract my erection.

She had some difficulty in that it got hung up in my tidy whities, but she wrenched it out and had it in her mouth soon enough.

We moved gingerly to the sofa with Fiona never letting my dick slip from her mouth, and I sat down while a suddenly bright-eyed Fiona went to her knees and slurped away.

Maybe a minute later Betty started slapping my shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” I said, thinking there was a problem.

“Nothin’, I was just thinkin’ we could ... you know, switch off?”

“What?” I hadn’t understood her.

“You and me, and Jiggs and Fiona. Let’s try switchin’ off!”

“You’re kidding!” Fiona exclaimed, staring at Betty after letting my dick flop out of her mouth.

“Why not?” she said. “They don’t mind one little bit, do you, Jiggs?”

“I’m game,” Jiggs said, willing to go along as if it weren’t unusual.

“How about you, Ned?” Betty asked, reaching over and wrapping her hand around my cock. “Would you like me to suck your cock?”

I fully intended to fuck both of them and knew Jiggs felt the same, but I took a more diplomatic approach than my partner in crime and said, “If Fiona’s comfortable with it I am too.”

“There!” Betty said, smiling at Fiona. “What do you say?”

“Well, I guess...” she began.

“Let’s get on with it,” Betty said, sliding from between Jiggs’s legs. Grabbing my erection more firmly as Fiona relinquished her position in the floor to her, Betty slid off the sofa and knelt between my legs and gave me a doe-eyed look before saying, “Come on big boy, fill my mouth with cum,” and started blowing me with hurricane force.

Seeing Jiggs smiling hopefully at her, Fiona shrugged, and reached for his nine-incher poking up at the ceiling and wrapped her fist around it before bringing it to her open mouth. Then with a fast glance over at Betty and me, she bent her head and began licking the crown of Jiggs’s manhood.

“Ohhh, that’s my girl,” he cooed as her tongue swirled over his cockhead, and then engulfed it, spit it out, and seemed to present it to me for a second, sparkling with tiny bubbles of her saliva then devouring it again in a fusillade of sucking and fisting as she hurried his ejaculation along, wanting him to cum before Betty got me off.

She would succeed in this for two basic reasons: One, Betty had been fellating him before she’d started with me. Second, Betty was lost in deep-throating me, and not hurrying me along as Fiona was Jiggs.

And when she let his cock slide to the deepest recesses of her throat, Jiggs was humping furiously and spewed his load. Of course his being so deeply lodged caused her to gag and choke. Jiggs extracted himself and looked on with concern as Fiona coughed violently several times before holding a hand up assuring us that she was fine. And after several more less violent coughs, Fiona smiled at us and swallowed the remnants of semen left in her mouth.

“Fuck!” Betty bleated. “I wanted some of that. I did most of the work. Fiona you owe me!”

We all laughed at that and to Betty’s surprise Fiona dropped to her knees beside us, bumped Betty aside with her hip and scoffed my dick back into her mouth.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Betty screamed.

“Cock fight!” Jiggs roared finding my predicament hilariously funny.

It didn’t come to that, for the two also found it funny and Fiona plucked me from between her lips and tendered me to Betty’s, while she tenderly plied my balls with a free hand.

They continued swapping me back and forth, and soon whoever didn’t have me in their mouth went a little lower and licked and sucked on my balls. Betty also had this thing she’d do to my asshole, tickling it and sending sensual sensations throughout my body and no doubt hurrying my pending ejaculation.

As it turned out, Betty was working my shaft with her hand and sucking on its head when I came hard, filling her mouth with cum. Fiona reacted on seeing some dribbling out of the sides of her mouth and kissed her, more or less compelling Betty to share my seed.

Then, to my surprise Fiona turned back to me and kissed me, sending a decent portion of my sperm back into my mouth. I held her close and continued the kiss until we’d swallowed what remained, held the kiss for another minute or so before parting and breaking out laughing.

“God, you’re incredible,” I said to Fiona.

“No, I think it’s you that’s incredible,” Fiona said still chuckling.

“You just make me so horny,” I said, pushing up so that I could kiss her. “And I just want to fuck you again,” and sent my rising cock between her gaping pussy lips and deep into her pussy.

“Ahhh, yeah, just what I need...” Fiona said, and wrapped those long legs of hers around my waist, drawing me even further into her furnace. We fell into a comfortable rhythm with my cock sliding in and out of her velvety cunt.

“You two are something else,” Betty said with a sigh.

“We’re in love,” Fiona giggled, thrusting her hips up to meet my next thrust.

“How long have you two known each other?” Betty asked, crawling over to Jiggs and sliding up onto his lap, her back to him.

“We’re buddies since we met in the service.”

“We’re ex-marines,” Jiggs added.

“Did they teach you how to fuck?” Betty giggled.

“Not exactly,” I answered.

“They positioned us in places where we were well taught,” I said, finishing answering for him.

With a straight face, Jiggs said, “You should know that I have a PHD in Pussy Eating.”

The girls erupted at that, and still laughing, Fiona quipped, “I want a demonstration, Professor!”

Jiggs responded by picking Fiona up and carrying her to the bed where he unceremoniously dropped her on the rumpled sheets.

Fiona lifted one leg and placed her foot against the headboard for support, opening herself so that Jiggs could fully enjoy her pussy. For his part, Jiggs eagerly attacked her pussy, sucking and licking and nibbling, delving deep between her nether lips and delicately at her clit. While I held Betty close to me as we looked on down upon them and played with her tits.

I enjoyed watching my partner’s approach to eating pussy. He sent two fingers into her while sucking hard on her clit. She cried out, obviously loving this treatment and then he added another finger and apparently found her g-spot. She started to buck against his fingers and climaxed. Jiggs kept at her, adding a fourth finger.

“YES! YES! YES!” Fiona screamed as she came again.

“My God I wish that was me!” Betty gasped and bit my shoulder. I squeezed her tits in return and she reached back to find my cock. I was recovering quickly and she wriggled out of my grasp, fell to her knees and began blowing me.

Meanwhile, Jiggs had achieved his objective, which was to actually fist Fiona. She had gotten so wet from cumming that Jiggs had little difficulty in urging his thumb into her and had reached the point where he was twisting his wrist even further into her.

For her part, Fiona was cumming non-stop. Jiggs kept twisting until she begged him to stop, unable to take any further pleasure.

That’s when I announced that he and I would then pleasure Betty by making a sandwich out of her.

Jiggs gently moved Fiona off the bed to a chair and Betty took her place on the bed, awaiting instruction on how to present her holes to us.

Betty and I were already kissing before Jiggs joined us on the bed. Without warning he was on his knees. I kissed her neck and throat as his fingers, still wet from Fiona’s cunt, slipped into Betty’s gaping hole and she shivered with excitement.

I had no idea what I wanted to happen next. Just when I was close to figuring it out, Jiggs mounted her and Betty screamed as she came, already that excited.

Laughing gleefully, Jiggs pulled out of her and waved me in. Ten or twenty thrusts later (I was going fast, so I’m not sure) Betty was jerking and writhing through a second orgasm.

I left her and she went down on Jiggs, sucking furiously. I noticed Fiona crouching alongside the bed, fingering herself---no, correction---fisting herself as she gaped as we fucked her girlfriend.

“Fuck me harder,” Betty crowed. And suddenly there was laughter mixed in with everything else. “Fuck me harder ... you.”

Jiggs didn’t stop, but he slowed for a moment as he tried to understand what she was saying.

“Don’t stop, you asshole,” she moaned. “I’m just laughing because I don’t remember your name, but I don’t care. You’re going to make me cum.”

I reached in and sent two very wet fingers up her ass.

“OH, FUCKKKK ... YEAH!” Betty yipped

She didn’t make a sound when I sent my cock into her ass, surprising me. She was tight—extremely tight.

I felt Jiggs’s cock moving in her pussy as I tried to find a rhythm that was comfortable for the both of us. Betty finally let out a low, guttural moan that seemed to move through her entire body. I held myself up on my arms as I pushed my entire cock into her anus.

She had a rictus-like grin on her face as both Jiggs and I plowed away at her. We never figured out which one of us triggered the cataclysmic orgasm that overtook her several minutes in; but he slipped out of her pussy while she thrashed about and Fiona swopped down and gobbled him up. Jiggs came in her mouth as I continued fucking Betty’s ass while she continued her seemingly unending climax.

When I felt I was ready to release, I pulled out and turned Betty so she was facing me and let go several lines of ejaculate that found her chin, nose and left eye before she caught my dick and brought it to her mouth and swallowed the rest.

She curled up next to me and closed her eyes. “I like being fucked,” she whispered conspiringly.

“I like you being fucked too,” I said.

“I liked it best when it was the two of you, though.”

“That’s understandable,” I replied, and refrained from asking which hole had felt best while we plundered both.

I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me.

“Well, I’m beat,” I said, shaking my head. “I think it’s time for me to go to bed.”

“You are in bed, silly!” Fiona sighed, trying to push herself up.

“I guess we’ll see you two tomorrow,” Jiggs said, getting up from the bed and reaching for his shirt.

“Yeah ... good-night,” Betty said and kissed Fiona, then Jiggs and finally me.

“You guys were great, Betty sighed.”

“Yeah ... really, really great, you know?” Fiona said, echoing her girlfriend’s sentiments.


The following morning after breakfast Jiggs and I discussed what use we might make of the money other than putting under the mattress, (just kidding). We agreed not to spend the brunt of it, but to keep about $7500 each available for emergency use should it become necessary. That would mean getaway funds and/or bail money in the event either of us was incarcerated.

We went to see a college football game on Saturday and the Pros on Sunday. Monday I waved goodbye to Jiggs as his flight to Denver left the Huston Airport. Yes, he took a round-about route back to LA, not wanting to leave an easily traceable trail for the Feds if they were watching him. We doubted it, but one never knows for sure.

One reason Jiggs left had nothing to do with me, but everything to do with Betty and Fiona. Their biker, sometime boyfriends were back in town and we wanted nothing to do with them as they spelled trouble with a capital T.

I resumed my maintenance/management assignment at the complex but nothing unusual occurred for the next week or so, but I guess it was inevitable that I encounter the lovely Irene Jablonski again. One reason was she lived in unit 36 C, and my job entailed taking care of the units in the complex. The other being that the well built Jablonski, a Goddess of Polish heritage, was too well put together to complexly ignore as horny as I was most of the time.

Irene Jablonski was a smart, confident, and independent woman. Until two years ago she had been married to a highly successful developer. They had hit the mother lode catching the real estate rebound from the dark days following the oil industries near fatal collapse. But it came back with a bang and he was there to capitalize on it. As I understood their history, they met when she was right out of college and working as a temp in his firm. He was 12 years older than her and it was no secret he married her for her looks and her ability in bed. For fourteen years she had been the perfect country club wife, always looking good as she raised 2 children, kept the house, did volunteer work, etc. But right after Irene turned 34, she discovered that her husband was having an affair with his nineteen year old secretary. She knew she should have seen it coming. The girl was young, sexy, and aggressive; all the things she had been at that age. She tolerated it until her kids were in college and then at thirty-eight, she moved out, hired a good attorney, and quickly got a reasonably healthy cash settlement. With the help of a good friend, she invested wisely and knew her basic needs would be covered for the rest of her life.

She was smiling as I passed her while checking the water in the pool. Moments later she walked past me toward her unit, her hips swaying provocatively, knowing I was watching her firm ass and other well placed attributes. I knew it was time to make my move or risk her wraith. She was a close friend of my boss, Joan Biddle, and I wanted to avoid any conflict with the occupants as long as possible.

What I didn’t know at the time was that Irene wasn’t the ‘nice’ lady I thought she was. In fact she was far from it. She had discovered at an early age that she was one of those females that seemed to attract men and she quickly learned how to use that power to her advantage. For one, she took great pleasure in wearing provocative clothing and showing off her body, relishing the lustful looks she got from men. I would find that even in high school she had enjoyed the thrill she got from making the boys drool. Now, just the idea of anyone watching her or lusting after her excited Irene immeasurably. She was also into bondage to some extent as I would soon learn.

After they were married her husband learned of her interest in bondage and actually cultivated her little fetish. He bought her sexy leather outfits and had her show them off to his wealthy, similarly inclined friends. While Irene never admitted he had shared her with some of them, I had no reason to think he hadn’t; not from her actions in my company, but I’ll get to that in due time.

It seemed that I kept running into Irene that week. She was bubbly and friendly and always seemed to have time to chat about anything and everything. More impressive was the way she dressed. She seemed to have an endless number of spectacular outfits and every time I saw her she looked even sexier. I was slow to realize I was being hunted. I had always considered myself a hunter and had many trophies’ to show for it. But I hadn’t realized that the opposite sex had skills in that department as well, and to some extent they exceed those of my own. Let’s make that by quite an extent if we’re being honest.

As it happened, were I to sit in my second (mostly unused bedroom) and put a pair of binoculars to my eyes while looking out the window; I would be looking directly into Ms. Jablonski’s bedroom. I had never had reason to do this as her drapes were always—I repeat, always drawn. But this particular Friday night they weren’t. What’s more, she had a light on. Granted, it wasn’t a very bright light, and that was its purpose. I was the moth; she was drawing me to the flame. I figured that out after the fact, but I digress.

It was about 10PM when I finished the last of my duties (including a stop at Jerry’s BBQ for food and drink). Back at my place I stripped down to a pair of gym shorts and finished off the BBQ and two beers. I got up and dumped the paper plates and remaining food in the garbage and the beer bottles in the recycling bin, but in passing my spare bedroom I saw the dimly lit bedroom across the way, and being a male, had to take a peek. A peek with my binoculars, that caught Irene carrying a glass of white wine that she put down before standing in front of a full length mirror that from a certain position would provide a viewer such as myself with both frontal and rear views if using binoculars.

But then things got interesting. Irene pulled her sweater up and over her head and tossed it aside. With an excited little wiggle she slid off her slacks and tossed them aside as well.

“Oh, my God!” I thought, watching her standing there in front of her mirror wearing only black stockings, a low cut, lacy bra and matching garter belt and thong panties. As for Irene, well she was smiling, obviously pleased with what she saw in the mirror. She looked much younger stripped down than she did walking around the complex.

I had to laugh when she and looked over her shoulder to check out her still sexy butt, and firm, muscular thighs and calves. But I wasn’t laughing moments later when she sat down and slipped the straps of her bra over her shoulders and took it off. An instant later she took a deep breath and then turned back towards the mirror and slipped off her panties, exposing her beautiful, firm heart-shaped ass.

Her breasts were ... well she had her hands on both, cupping them; my guess was she was testing them, and I wished that I could have done it for her. When she lowered the hands I saw the pebbled areolas with aroused nipples that stood out about half an inch. My cock was already full sized and I had to fight to keep from stroking it especially when she began massaging those lovelies. My guess was she wore a 36 –C cup. (I was wrong—I soon learned from the proud owner of those babies that she wore a 38-D cup.)

Shame on me!

Suddenly, Irene’s legs buckled and she was forced to sit down. I thought that was the end of the show, but couldn’t have been more wrong. Irene swiveled in her chair until facing the mirror again. Leaning back, she spread her legs and allowed a hand to drift down across her belly and between her legs. An intense wave of pure pleasure washed over her face as her fingers caressed her vaginal folds, and then began to move slowly in and out.

I put the binoculars down and slowly eased away from my window. I couldn’t afford to be caught looking in anyone’s window much less a woman committing an act as personal as Irene was doing. I went to my bathroom and jerked off, as any red-blooded American male would have done. After that, feeling patriotic as all get out, I returned to my voyeuristic post, picked up the binoculars and revisited my neighbor.

Since it only took me about two minutes and say twenty seconds to clean up I had every expectation to find Ms. Jablonski still active in search of her orgasm.

And she was. As her image came into focus, I saw her pausing to suck the juices from her fingertips. Little did I know that she was visualizing me masturbating at that very moment; I would learn about it later after taking her to dinner—just before we were all over each other in public—but more on that later.

But at that moment, Irene began to play with her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples and rubbing them with both hands. Then, with a loud moan, she bent her head down while lifting a breast to her mouth and sucked while her free hand went back to her pussy and she began a frantic masturbation. There was no other way to describe it. She went on like that for another 5 or 6 minutes, and then I saw her legs snap together as she arched her back and thrashed her head from side to side.

Several minutes later, breathing hard she got up and walked out of sight. My erection was back and I thought about giving it another massage but decided against it thinking that the morning might present a quickie with one of the women at the pool or elsewhere. There were so many opportunities available.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.