Just an Older Dude II - Cover

Just an Older Dude II

Copyright© 2020 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Thought I'd left you for good, huh? Naw, but a hell-of-a-lot has happened since we last talked. Mainly marijuana is now mostly legal in California. But there's still a tale to be told about the period covering the last chapter of Just An Older Dude and my adventures in Texas while on the run from the DEA. Of course this being a stroke story there is a bit of sexual activity included. Enjoy - PW

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

I thought about that young pussy and caved in. Jiggs knew computers better than me. A million times better. So after telling myself I was crazy for doing it, I placed a called to him on his clean cellphone.

“Hey man, how’s it going in Calli?”

“Hey what’s happenin’ man?”

“Everything’s copacetic, Jiggs. As usual I need a favor.”

“No problemo. Ask away.”

“Um, this is a little out of the ordinary, you know?”

“I wouldn’t expect anything else, man. So what is it?”

“Um, I ran across some nice twiff. Really young stuff ... and...”

“And what, Ned?”

Young stuff wasn’t usually Jiggs’s thing. He preferred his women in the twenties at the very least, but forgave me my weakness in that regard.

“You’re good on the computer and I was wondering if you might be able to get into their school’s records and maybe change a grade or two.”

There was a long silence on the line. I knew he was upset with the ‘ask.’ Then I heard Jiggs take a deep breath before he coughed once and asked, “Name and location of said school?”

And that was it. Oh I provided him with more information like the names and desired grades and so on. But that was pretty much it. Then we discussed business, or what was left of our business. Not much as it turned out. The state was moving toward legalizing weed. Word was it would happen and soon. The state boys needed the tax revenue it would bring in.

“Is there room for us to make any money off of weed down the road?” I asked.

“Sure, if we do it right. I’ve already talked to several guys interested in investing as silent partners. My guess is that most of the initial successful entrepreneurs will be bought out later on by the big pharmaceutical companies. They’ll want to monopolize the product and why not? We’ll get rich either way if we do things right.”

As for the breaking into school records, he told me he’d call back in a couple hours, and did. He wanted no part of changing anyone’s records, but provided me with sufficient information to get into the school’s system virtually undetected. (Well, if the school was actually looking for someone snooping around, they’d see us quickly enough. But Jiggs thought that unlikely and I agreed with him.)


Olivia and Reese were sitting on one of the park benches in a heavily treed area of the nearby park. I went over and sat down next to them. Reese wasn’t as good looking as Olivia but had a much more developed body. But I was nit-picking for they were both fine examples of sexy ladies.

I told them to head down the street out the park and get into the back of the white Toyota van. And I’d follow them. Reese didn’t look too pleased with the arrangements but Olivia’s enthusiasm over came her doubts and off they went. I circled the park and reached the street in time to see them getting into the van.

We drove to my place in silence. I told them to be quiet and stay in the back of the van and got out to open the garage door. Once inside my place, I told them to sit anywhere they wanted and went to the freezer for a couple of joints to help calm everyone’s nervousness. When I got back into the living room, they were sitting on the couch.

I tossed the joints on the end table and held up my hand. “Okay guys, you can relax now. I know once we light up we’ll all relax a lot more, but before we do let’s get some things straight.”

“You want us to strip now, Jim?” Reese inquired as innocently as a five year old in the family car might ask if the family was there yet.

“No, not just yet ... well I wouldn’t mind another look at those lovely tits. Um, you too, Olivia.”

It was as if they’d been waiting for just this opportunity. Reese was quicker to shed her top and quickly spun her bra around to her front so as to unhook it easier. Olivia had her top over her eyes and didn’t see her take the short cut, and so she was still unhooking her brassiere when I started caressing Reese’s lovely pear shaped breasts.

The pout on Olivia’s face vanished the moment I cupped her breast and bent my mouth to it.

“Ohhhh I love it when you do that!” she cooed; which was the signal for me to move to Reese’s strawberry-tip and give it a reverent sucking.

When my mouth tired, I quit both abruptly and lit up a fat joint. (It was mostly for me, but I would share it with them. However, they had work to do and I wasn’t letting them do it stoned.)

After they each had two tokes I steered them to the computer, established both were coherent and gave Olivia the necessary instructions to get into their schools system.

Olivia’s transcript came up first. I looked over her bare shoulder at her grades which were mostly C’s and B’s

“Um, what should I do?” she asked, obviously unsure of herself.

“I think you’d be sure of acceptance with a B+ average. So, let’s change these C’s to B+’s and make the original B’s into A’s.”

With that done I had her pull up her brother, Randy’s grades. To my surprise, he had better than average grades to begin with. We changed four grades upward and pulled up Reese’s transcript.

“Ouch, Reese!” I said, “Four D’s! What the fuck!”

Reese, clearly embarrassed, turned deep red. From my perspective her nipples took on a glow, and I was quick to forgive and rectify the grade points in her favor. This required changing several grades to A’s and admonished herby telling her she’d better be very nice to whoever her Chemistry teacher was.

“Oh, that’s Mr. Coarsen,” she chirped happily since she now had a solid B in Chem.

“Do everything but blow him, Reese. Make him like you, and by that I mean ask for extra work. Blow the A student in your class if he’ll do the work.”

“Okay,” she said, wonderingly, “but what about the final?”

“That’s when you become an actress.”

“Huh?”

“You pretend to be ill. Not ill enough to have to leave---no, you make a big deal of wanting to stay and finish the exam. Then do your best to pass it. When the grades come in, meet with Mr. Carson and let him look up your short-short skirt. Fuck him if need be. You’ll get the grade you need.”

“It’s Mr. Coarsen,” she said, correcting me, which didn’t piss me off, but I found myself thinking of making her do some things she might not have wanted to do before our visit was over.

“You really think? I mean he’s a real prick about chemistry and all.”

“It’s a hurdle to have to overcome, Reese. Life is like that. Now I’ll tell you if you fail Chemistry you can still get into your college, um, provided it’s not one of the elite ones like Yale or Harvard.”

“Oh, no I want State!” she said emphatically.

“You’ll get in. You might have to take high school chemistry again, but you’ll get into State.

Mollified, she asked brightly if I wanted a blowjob.

I allowed my fingers to run the length of her arm then watched as the goosebumps formed.

‘Geez ... that’s such a funny feeling!”

“So you like it?” I asked rhetorically while watching Olivia’s reaction.

“Do me! Do me!” she whined.

I did her arm and she got the bumps too.

“Don’t you like it when he touches you?” Olivia asked Reese.

“Yeah ... sure I do ... he’s...”

“Did either of you examine your breasts after I sucked on them?” I asked.

“Um, no I didn’t.” Olivia said, and looked at Reese for her opinion.

“Me neither,” Reese said and looked puzzled.

“If you had,” I said, “you’d have noticed the same bumps puckered around your areolas and even the nipples.”

“Really?” they said together.

“Hey, you think I should tell him about Nadia?” Reese asked Olivia.

“Nadia?” I said, intrigued by the new name being bandied about by my two high school senior nymphets.

Olivia said, “Um, she’s my neighbor. She’s um, pregnant, with the biggest boobs.”

Reese interrupted her to say, “They’re unbelievable! And---and they’re filled with milk!”

“And,” Olivia continued, “She’s soooo fucking horny. I mean she got herself off rubbing her pussy against the kitchen table while me and Reese were standing there.”

“She asked us if we wanted to nurse on her tits!” Reese said incredulously. “Can you believe it?”

“Did you?”

“Noooo, we didn’t! We’re not lezzies for Christ’s sake!”

I didn’t reply to that comment, but recalled her going down on Olivia after Randy showed them his pecker the other day.

“She sounds like fun. And if she’s as horny as you two say she is, we can all have some fun together.”

I watched Reese blanch at the thought, while Olivia hid a smirk from me, or tried too.

“Olivia, why don’t you give her a call? Tell her you have a horny guy wants to see her tits and maybe more. See what she says.”

“I---I can’t do that!”

“Sure you can. Just use the cellphone and call her.”

“She’s my neighbor, she might tell my mother!”

“Not if she’s as horny as you say she is,” I said soothingly.

I could tell I almost had her and pushed the envelope. “I can promise you a terrific orgasm if we meet her.”

“Terrific you say?”

“Absolutely.”

“Okay,” and that said, Olivia took the phone and dialed her number.

“Hi Nadia?”

“Olivia ... yeah ... say remember the other day when Reese and me were in your kitchen and like you were so horny and all?”

“Yeah---yeah ... anyways, we um, met this guy and ---and I think you and him would hit it off pretty good. Yeah he is ... much older ... maybe 40 or so.”

Olivia’s face turned scarlet, and I had a good idea what Nadia had asked her.

“Um, no---no nothing like that. Jeeze he’s like older you know? Yeah ... nice looking, yeah. Not shy, you know? Yeah, we could stop by if you want. Me and Reese. Oh, and him. Um, names Jim. Yeah sure. Say twenty minutes?”

Nadia spoke for a minute or two and then Olivia said, “Okay then. See ya soon ... yeah---yeah. Bye!”

“She wants to meet you, but we gotta come along.”

“Okay then,” I said and watched as they realized I wasn’t going to fuck them and they’d be watching me with Nadia.

“She---She’s really fat with the baby and all,” Olivia said, hoping to change my mind.

“Pregnant women usually are. I’ve never had a pregnant woman. I think I’m in for a real treat. I want to thank both of you for setting this up. Consider it payback for the transcription changes.”


Twenty minutes later we walked into Nadia’s apartment. Nadia was a twenty-three year old brunette with a pretty face, who rather than trying to hide her pregnancy with A-lines that hung like tents, trying to camouflage everything, she wore an “empire waist.” It had tight elastic just below the breasts, emphasizing both her bloated breasts and bulging belly to their glorious maximum.

She read my mind and before greeting me, announced that her breasts had ballooned to a 42-G, and may have inflated even more since the last measurement.

“Now I may be off base, but I’m gonna guess that you’ve already sampled the girl’s goodies or you wouldn’t be here. I mean I can’t imagine them bringing you here unless they’d already had you jump their bones. I mean, am I right?”

I didn’t bother to deny it since both Reese and Olivia was beet red and looking accusingly at one another.

“Yeah, I thought so. Not to worry girls, your secrets safe with me,” Nadia said. “Now, James ... may I call you James?”

“You can call me anything you want as long as I can lock in on those puppies of yours,” I replied.

“Good answer. You know, I offered to let the girls here have at them, but they declined.”

“Their loss,” I said and smiled.

“Another good answer, James. Olivia, I think you’ll be getting a nice Christmas present if James here can back up his good looks.”

“Excuse me, but I have to ask. Is there a Mr. Nadia?”

“Not so far as I know, James. It’s nice of you to ask, but he skedaddled right after he left his deposit in my puss-puss.”

I should mention that Nadia had a kind of glow to her, as well as a strange odor. (I would later learn that the smell was part of her pregnancy, in that her vagina had a slight seepage, which along with the urine that collected unless thoroughly cleansed after urinating, caused the slightly offensive smell.

“I think you should know, James, that when not preggers, my body is what one might term, svelte. I wanted to be a ballerina as a young girl and to this day---well not so much these days, would dance naked for hours in front of my full-length bedroom mirror watching my body’s image glide around the room. Oh, and my tits never sagged like the other girls either.”

“Sooo, let’s get down to it. Wanna play with ‘em, James?”

“Certainly, Nadia.”

“Girls you’re welcome to stay,” she said politely.

But when Olivia started to make her exit, I spoke up and said, they’d like nothing more than that, except possibly to join in at some point. That is if you don’t mind, Nadia.”

She laughed, partly at my statement and partly at both girls’ obvious discomfort.

“Let’s Party on then,” she yipped and gracefully pirouetted, for a heavy pregnant woman anyway and freed her breasts from the craftily constructed apparatus one might call a brassiere.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.