Just an Older Dude II - Cover

Just an Older Dude II

Copyright© 2020 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Thought I'd left you for good, huh? Naw, but a hell-of-a-lot has happened since we last talked. Mainly marijuana is now mostly legal in California. But there's still a tale to be told about the period covering the last chapter of Just An Older Dude and my adventures in Texas while on the run from the DEA. Of course this being a stroke story there is a bit of sexual activity included. Enjoy - PW

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

As nervous as I was, I arrived ten minutes early and found myself pacing the sidewalk outside the complex office when a strikingly attractive brunette got out of a Chevy pickup and approached me.

“Mr. Grabowski?”

I realized this had to be Mrs. Biddle, and gave her my best smile while saying, “And you must be Mrs. Biddle!”

“Yes, I am, and you are early. I like that! Why don’t you come into the office and we can get started on the interview?”

She escorted me into a very chic office with Danish styled furniture and indicated a bright yellow that I was to sit in while she sat down behind a highly polished desk with just a small laptop on it. Before she uttered another word, Mrs. Biddle removed a cell phone from her purse, dialed a number and said, “I’m interviewing Mr. Grabowski now, please don’t let anyone disturb us for the next twenty minutes.” She listened briefly then added, “Right, twenty minutes, maybe longer, maybe less. I know. I know. You handle it. Thank you, Johnson.”

Placing the cellphone down on her desk, Mrs. Biddle turned to me and said, “Ah, now, if you would, Mr. Grabowski, please tell me a little about your management experience.”

“Yes,” I began stiffly. “I have fourteen years experience. Um, here’s my résumé, you’ll see I managed three separate ... I mean different apartment complex’s during that time.”

“Why three different one’s Mr. Grabowski?”

“The first one was torn down twelve years ago.” I shrugged, “The state needed to put a bypass in and apparently it was in the way.”

I smiled and added, “It’s still on the drawing board.”

Mrs. Biddle chucked at that and nodded for me to continue.

“The second complex, well I was only there for about 6 or 7 months; there was a fire and while the place wasn’t totaled, it was going to be some time before renovations would be completed. Then there were problems with the insurance and ... you know how that goes. At any rate I wound up at a newer and larger complex. You can see that I explain that in further detail in my résumé.”

“How many apartments were there in each complex, Mr. Grabowski?”

I didn’t hesitate, for I had expected that question: “Thirty-four in the first. Let’s see, twenty-two in the second and forty in the third.”

Mrs. Biddle went on to quiz me about how I would handle various problems that might crop up in the course of performing the job under discussion before casually asking the bombshell question. “Why have you decided to move here to start a new job, Mr. Grabowski?”

“Um, well I’d have to say it was primarily because of the divorce. My ex and I divorced several months ago and it was not amicable to say the least.”

“I’ve only a couple more questions, Mr. Grabowski. Your resume claims you have the desired amount of plumbing and light carpentry experience; but what about electrical?”

“Yes, while I have some experience, I’d prefer to call on more experienced and licensed electricians for any on premises work. It’s safer all around.”

“Mmmm, well...” Mrs. Biddle said then paused, “I like your qualifications, Mr. Grabowski.”

“Please, call me Jim, or James,” I said with a smile.

She smiled back and said, “I’d prefer that you call me Joan when we’re alone, but when we’re with others I’d like you to call me Mrs. Biddle. It helps my image with the residents and public.”

“Certainly,” I said in return.

“Well then all that’s left is your physical and the mandatory drug test. Here’s the address. You can take that tomorrow morning if you like, or wait until Monday if you’d rather.”

“Tomorrow’s fine, Joan ... but, um, we haven’t discussed salary and benefits as yet.”

Joan Biddle laughed and said, “No we haven’t. So then, how do you feel about starting at $84,000?”

“That’s fine for starters, but...”

“Six months out we’ll do a salary appraisal based upon performance; if you’re up to our expected standards you’ll receive another ten percent. The ceiling on your position is $99,500.”

Of course you’ll also have medical insurance, two weeks paid vacation and while your salary won’t exceed its ceiling, we do provide bonuses to employees at year’s end.”

We stared at one another for at least a minute before Mrs. Biddle spoke again.

“We have fifty-five apartments here, Mr. Grabowski,” she put in.

“Yes, I took the liberty of counting them when I checked out your premises yesterday when I got back into town.”

“But we only rent fifty of them.”

“So you said on the phone. I hate to say this, but can I assume one unit would be mine if I’m hired?”

“Yes it would; a single bedroom, with one bath. Is that going to be sufficient for your needs?”

She was asking me if I had a partner as well as children, which would require two bedrooms and might be a deal breaker.

“That would be fine with me, Mrs. Biddle, um, Joan.”

Before getting up I said, “I’ll probably wait for your call before bringing my things over. Will you be hearing from the medical people by Monday?”

“Honestly, Mr. Grabowski, I don’t know. Why don’t you plan on moving in on Tuesday and starting work the next day?”

“Sounds good to me, Joan, can I see the apartment now?”

Certainly. That said, Mrs. Biddle turned around and took a set of keys of a hook on the wall and handed them to me.

“Yours will be unit 110.”


So there I was back at my temporary quarters on what turned into a rainy afternoon and night sharing a huge Ganja cigar with my good friend, Millie.

Were we high? Is the Pope a Catholic?

We were also nude and lounging on my couch when I heard the dreamy Millie whisper in my ear, “Wanna put that baby in my ass, Jim?”

“Wha ... what?” I stammered, not sure I’d heard her right.

“Last night you got me soooo hot when your thumb went up my ass. I had the most terrific cum. And ... well, I’ve done nothing but think about it all day long. Now I’ve never done that nasty deed before, but that was sooo special I think you’re the guy to take my anal cherry. Soooo, are you up for some anal with me?”

“Are you certain it’s not the smoke making you say you want it back there?” I asked sincerely. I mean I was all for it, but there are times when a woman errs in that regard and regret it and the guy what done it to her forever.

“Mmm, like I said, I’ve been thinking about it all day. I wasn’t partaking of your special smokes then, soooo.”

“Okay then,” I replied. “We’ll do it! Just give me a sec to get some lube. You will want it, believe me.”

“I brought some KY jelly. It’s in the right-hand pocket of my raincoat,” Millie said cheerfully.

“I take it you were a Girl Scout in your sordid youth, eh?”

Millie laughed and replied, “I never made it past the Brownies. Would you have bought cookies from me if I had?”

I smiled and said, “I’ve have bought every box you had, and then some.”

She laughed and said, “Oh, you are just a dirty old man!”

I was up off the couch and rummaging in her raincoat for the lubricant. “We should move into the bedroom for this, Millie.”

Millie skipped into the bedroom and once I found the jelly I followed and catching up to her as she lay on the bed, I spread her cheeks apart then ran my tongue along the skin just above her anus.

“Ohhh yeah!” Millie moaned happily.

Another two slow licks had her purring, and that’s when I attacked the perineum. Millie went from purring to a roaring, “God ... what the fuck!”

“What, you don’t like it?” I inquired.

“No---no, I love it!”

And so I gave her one addition lick there and then forced the tip of my tongue into her anus.

I heard a shriek that was followed by a soft, but contented moan. I saw goosebumps rising on her muscular thighs just as her hand moved to cup her mons.

I began alternating broad, spiraling licks with tighter, more aggressive ones; loving the feel of her soft flesh against my face. Millie’s hips began a slow undulation and each exhalation of air was accompanied by a long moan.

“I’ve wanted to try this for so long,” she moaned into her shoulder.

“You never tried it before?” I said.

“Most women abhor it,” she said, “so I put it off, you know? Then last night you and your fuckin’ finger...”

She stopped abruptly as I applied a dollop to her rear orifice. The skin of her anus was surprisingly dark, fringed with wispy reddish thatch of pubic hair. Below, the lips of her cunt appeared fat and swollen with her excitement. Millie flinched slightly when my index finger lightly brushed over her sensitive spider webbed hole the first time, but with subsequent touches she remained motionless, enjoying the varied sensations it caused.

“WOW!” she panted before saying, “And you’re not even in me yet!”

“Good, now want to make it even better?”

“You know I do!”

“Work your pussy and clit into a frenzy.”

“But... !”

“No buts just do it. You’ll love the result, I promise.”

Before she could protest again, I yanked her off the bed and flipped her over on her stomach leaving her half on and half off the bed

“Ooof!” she gasped in surprise.

But then her hand went right to her pussy and second’s later two fingers were squishing in and out as Millie began fingering herself.

I sent my middle finger into her ass. She gave a slight jerk, but continued with her masturbating. After working the finger in and out and around and about, I added a second finger along with another generous amount of KY jelly.

Millie let out a string of “Ohhh’s.”

I added to her sexual sensations by cupping her right breast and gently squeezing the erect nipple.

“You really have the loveliest nipples, Millie.”

“Oh, Oh, Oh!”

I could have written: squish, squish, squish instead, but the Oh’s were slightly louder.

““Now let’s make better use of this bed, shall we?”

That said I used one arm to flip the half of her not on the bed onto it. (My fingers remained lodged in her anus.)

The first thing I did with Millie firmly on the bed was to pluck her fingers from her cunt and replace them with three of mine.

“Ohhh fuckkk!” she gasped.

I won’t repeat what she said when I sent a third finger into her ass.

She went bonkers when I started alternating thrusts –first in her ass, and then in her cunt.

Millie came, flopping like a fish out of water. I continued finger fucking her and she came again---and again. In fact, I truly believe she was cumming continuously until I stopped fingering her in both holes.

Panting heavily, Millie turned to face me and asked, “Is that it? Are you finished with me? I’m so fucked out ... I...”

I smiled at her, but didn’t say a word.

“Y-you’re ... not finished with me ... are you?”

“Nope.”

I counted to ten and slammed my rock hard fuck-stick into her gaping asshole.

“Holy SHIT!” she gasped.

“Now comes the good part,” I whispered to her as my dick skidded into the very depths of her rectum.

“Naughhh!”

“Yeah!” I countered, gripping her hips, I slowly pulled back and then rammed in deep again. “Keep those hands over your mouth, baby. I don’t plan to let up for a second and we don’t want the neighbors complaining, do we?”

I couldn’t believe how tight her rectum was as it gripped my cock each time it roared in and then out. It was the most exquisite feeling imaginable other than cumming itself.

“Yeah, you like this, don’t you, Millie? You’re just a dirty slut who likes getting it up the ass. But you’re my dirty slut, Millie, all mine,” I snarled while struggling to keep my own orgasm at bay, wanting it to last just a little longer.

Millie responded by calling me a motherfucking bastard and then pleaded with me to

“Give it to me---give it to me! Fuck my horny ass! Rip it apart, just make me cum again and again and again!”

Those last words did me in. I plowed into her ass one last time and erupted, spewing cum
into her and filling her with cum. Her ever clenching ass milked every drop from my twitching cock.

I found myself bent over her, my own cries of pleasure muffled against the back of her neck.

We stayed like that for a minute, both of us waiting until our breathing returned to normal. I pulled my limp cock from her ass, holding her cheeks apart, staring at the gaping hole and the cum already trickling out of it.

I spun Millie around and kissed her. It was an intensely sensual kiss and caused her head to spin. By the time her senses had cleared, I was off the bed and dressing.

“What ... where are you going?” Millie cried.

“I’ve got to go out for a bit. I’ll be back in an hour or so. Why not take a shower when you feel up to it and we can pick up when I get back.”

“You’re leaving me here? Like this? But Jim...”

I kissed her again and squeezed each of her gorgeous tits in turn. “I said I’ll be back in an hour. Be ready for me.”

And I left.


I drove to the apartments I would be managing just to see what they looked like at night and what the level of activity was at ten in the evening. It was quiet; there were several groups still using the swimming pool. But I could see that they were acting like adults and keeping things quiet and orderly and must have smiled to myself. This was too good to be true.

I returned to my place and found Millie waiting for me, freshly showered and still nude.

“Hi, sorry about leaving you Millie, but I had something I had to do work-wise. Now let me grab a quick shower and I’ll join you for another round.

“Don’t you dare leave this room,” Millie snorted. “I want you just the way you are. As far as I’m concerned you smell wonderfully manly. In fact get out of those clothes and let me lick you from head to toe.”

She did just that and a hell-of-a-lot more. Use your imagination and let me get on with my story.


I took the medical and passed the following morning. I know I passed because they asked if I wanted to wait around fifteen minutes for the results.

The nurse came out and smiled and said, you had to have a joint last night, didn’t you? It will probably cost you the job you applied for.”

“Cost me the job?”

She came closer and whispered, “I get so many people coming here with weed in their systems ... most of them a decent workers and need the jobs. Do you need the job, Mr. Grabowski?”

“Yes,” I replied as humbling as possible.

“Then get $500 bucks to me by three this afternoon. I get the money, you get a clean bill. Sound good to you?”

“Five hundred?”

“No more, no less. Three this afternoon, right here in my hand.”

I nodded and told her I’d see her at three. Ten minutes later I was drawing the money out of the bank and kicking myself for lighting up the Ganja the night before.


I was back at the apartment complex at 8:30 on Monday. Joan was there waiting. “Good morning, Mr. Grabowski. You’re early, but then I’m glad. Everything checked you out, and as you said, you are clean to the point of being boring. Don’t be offended, I mean it in a very positive way.”

“Here are the keys to your apartment, there’s also an outside entrance too, if you ever need to be discrete,” she smiled when she said that.

“I can bring most of my things over later. Is there anything I need to tend to right away?”

“No, but I would like to go over our rules in case you ever have cause to ask a person to leave the premises.”

“Does that happen with any frequency?”

“No, thank god, but there is always someone who falls behind on their rent, or gets hooked on drugs, or even going through a failed marriage.”

“Well yeah, that I know a lot about. I have to admit in my other buildings I only had to evict one guy and that was kind of sad because he was a good tenant but lost his job and couldn’t find another one.”

“But you did evict him?”

“Oh, yes. Like I said, it was sad, but had to be done. He went quietly and without any fuss, but I had the police there just in case. Those were the rules in place at the time.”

“At the time, Mr. Grabowski?” Joan interjected.

“Yes, the recession got worse and others eventually followed him. The owners didn’t want to lose perfectly good tenants, so they allowed an extra two months in arrears before evicting them. We ... or I should say, me, served them with eviction notices thirty days after the missing first month’s rent. Although they eventually left, it was the right thing to do at that time as at least six months went by before we were able to rent the first unit again.”

Mrs. Biddle sighed and said, “Yes, those were tough times for everyone.”

Then she placed her hands on her knees and stood up. I reached out and we shook hands.

“Welcome aboard, Jim.”

“Thank you, Joan, glad to be part of your complex. I’ll do my best to keep things running smoothly.”

“I hope so. Oh my goodness, I almost forgot. The video cameras. We have them aligned to cover most of the premises, both indoors and out. Here is the key to your unit. In it you’ll find a desk in the bedroom ... your predecessor wanted it that way. You can change it to wherever you want. The right hand drawer has the rest of the keys to the units---yes, you have access to any of them, but don’t go using them unless it’s an emergency. He also had two monitors installed in the bedroom to check things before or even after he retired for the evening. I thought it a bit odd, but then again it made a certain sense since he was looking out for the place, you know?”

“Thank you, Joan,” I said and pocketed the key. “I won’t let you down.”

“So...” she smiled at me as she said, “You might as well have a look at your unit. Kick back and relax. Enjoy the pool if you like; you’re officially on the job until Thursday. I’ll check in with you from time to time.”

We shook hands again and I left her standing in the rental office and went to see how I liked my new living quarters.


I found a six-pack of Coors in the other-wise empty refrigerator and silently thanked Joan for thinking of me on what was turning into one of Houston’s warmer Spring days as I cracked the flip-top and took a healthy swig.

As I wiped my mouth I looked around the room and saw the usual, couch, armchair, coffee table several lamps, 40” TV mounted on the wall and a smaller table next to the couch. There were also several decent prints hanging on the walls and I thought that the decorator had done a decent job of setting the place up.

After taking another gulp of my beer, I sauntered into the bedroom and saw the queen-sized bed, a dresser, bedside table two lamps and a desk. On the wall directly across from the desk were two more monitors. They were not on at the moment and I looked through the desk drawers until I found the remote that turned them on and after several minutes of fooling around with it, figured out (for the most part) how it worked.

I turned it on and found myself looking at the second floor corridor, which was empty. I fiddled with the remote and on the third try found myself viewing the pool area from the opposite building from where I stood.

There was man in his sixties sitting under an umbrella at a table apparently waiting for some other seniors, possibly Pinochle players, to show up.

I was just about to turn to another camera when I saw a young woman walking to the pool and selecting a lounge chair, set a large towel down next to it along with her pool bag. When she bent over to retrieve some lotion from the bag two things hit me quickly. One she was wearing a very skimpy bikini and two she had one of the finest asses I’d ever seen.

And when she turned my way I saw that her top revealed most of her breasts which were at east D-Cup in size. I finished my beer with the next swallow and made a note to read the pool rules on attire as soon as possible. But not until she left the pool area, she was that easy on the eyes.

I was pleased to see that unlike many good-looking women she didn’t hesitate, but dived right into the water. A glance in the old man’s direction told me he wasn’t beyond taking her in either, and I had to smile. We dirty old men never stopped looking or yearning for it.

She came up out of the pool presenting me with a fantastic view of her ass, all but transparent through the filmy material of her bikini bottoms. Even as she climbed out of the pool she hooked a finger in her bikini bottom, deep between her buttocks and ran it all the way up to the top of her butt crack, letting it snap back in place as she stood up and looked around to see who might be watching and seeing the older man, smiled. She took one finger and pulled her crotch over, exposing her pussy, then with a forefinger on her other hand, she slowly scratched her pussy as if she was fingering herself.

He knocked over his iced tea but didn’t take his eyes off of her. I knew then that not only did I have a really good job, but I was certainly going to enjoy myself at this place.

I figured her to be one of two things: a newlywed whose hubby was at work and was trying to work off her horniness at the pool having tired of masturbating, but needed to feel wanted and so tempted the old guy with a little exhibitionism. Or, it was just possible she was a hooker looking to make a quick buck off the old geezer.

When she stretched out on the chaise lounge facing away from the old timer, I put my money

on the newlywed position. If hubby didn’t keep her happy sexually there’d be plenty of guys buzzing around to taste her honey in no time at all, myself included.

Twenty minutes later she hopped up, grabbed her bag and left the pool headed toward my side of the complex. I left my unit and went to a vending machine in the corridor just as she came through the doors. I glanced at her and smiled as she walked past. She nodded at me, but there was no smile or other form of encouragement, so I put a bill in the machine and pressed some buttons taking note of which unit she went into. It was four doors from mine. We were virtually neighbors. How about that?

I munched some peanut butter cookies while exploring my unit a little more thoroughly, checking the closets for a place to put my few clothes on hangers. I needed to buy some more clothes. I had left Vegas in a hurry and now I would require both work clothes and casual clothing to blend in.

I was just leaving my unit when the bikini bombshell almost ran into me. She was still wearing the bikini but had a kind of sundress over it but she still reeked sexual allure as far as I was concerned.

“Oops, I’m awfully sorry,” I said. “I didn’t see you. I should introduce myself; I’m Jim Grabowski, the new Manager.

“Oh, you mean Arnold isn’t here any longer?”

“No, he’s gone. I’m officially starting Thursday, but Mrs. Biddle wanted me to move in today, you know, to acclimate myself to the place. Meet some of the tenants, like yourself.”

“Hmmm,” she said. “I’m pleased to meet you. My name is Lorna Smith; my husband’s at work, his name is Edward. I think you’ll find most of the people here are rather nice people.” She paused and I let it run its course without saying a word.

“We’re newlyweds,” she said in a rush.

“Oh, when were you married?”

“Last Saturday!” She chirped happily.

“Back from the honeymoon already?” I asked, knowing there might be a painful answer coming my way.

Lorna frowned and bit her lower lip. My cock jumped at the thought of rubbing against it.

“We didn’t have time for one. Maybe later on, you know?”

“You have my sympathies, Lorna. I’m divorced, but my ex and I had a similar experience. We did get to go a year or so later and it was great, although it wasn’t quite the same.”

“Yeah,” she replied with a pained expression. “I’m worried that might be the case with Eddie and me.”

“Hey, you two are just starting out. You have your whole lives ahead of you. You can make every day a mini-honeymoon. You know, go out have dinner at a little Italian restaurant. Share a bottle of Chianti; go home with your belly full of wine and ... you know.”

Lorna laughed and lightly punched my arm. “Oh, you ... you’ve got me all randy, and Eddie won’t be home for...”

Realizing what she was saying, she stopped and blushed.

“Oh me ... I shouldn’t be talking like that. I mean, I hardly know you.”

“I put my hand on her upper arm and as I spoke to her let it slowly drift downward. I knew this type touch was sexually stimulating, not overly so, but it left the woman thinking about what possibilities might accrue at a later point in time.”

“It’s perfectly all right. I understand. I certainly don’t think less of you for missing your husband.

“Well, I was just running out to the drug store before he gets home.”

“I should let you go then. I gave her arm a light squeeze and released it. “It was very nice meeting you, Lorna.”

“Likewise. I’m sure Eddie and I will see you around, Mr. Grabowski.”

“Please, call me Jim, Mr. Grabowski makes me feel older than I am.”

We both laughed and she smiled again before turning and walking away.


I was back at the condo by five that afternoon, pulling on my swim trunks. I would be meeting Millie later, but I wanted to get acquainted with the teenagers, Olivia, Reese and Randy who were already frolicking in the pool.

I doubted they even noticed me lying out in the far corner as they were so full of themselves. I knew my loose swimsuit would be open at the legs, if they wanted to look.

In fact, it was Reese---I would learn later---who swam to the pools edge to check me out. I caught a glimpse of nipple as she pressed against the side of the pool. Nice. Very nice.

People don’t realize they’re creatures of habit. Well they do, but not to what extent they are. For example, using the swimming pool. The early mornings are taken up by those swimming laps as exercise. As serious swimmers they generally have the pool all to themselves. Later on, around ten, the mothers trot the kiddies out and they jump and splash and scream until lunch time. The pool is usually quiet from 12:30 to 1:30 and then the older crowd moves in, playing cards and sunning themselves. They’re not swimmers, per se, but will immerse themselves to cool off. They evacuate the premises around 4:30 and that’s when the teenagers move in.

I couldn’t tell who was who just yet, but recalled that Olivia was Randy’s sister. Both girls were prime jailbait as far as I was concerned, but I was a wanted man anyway, and what was the old expression? ‘In for a penny... ?’

Both were well tanned and wore bikinis, coming out of the pool they donned dark sunglasses and delved into those beach bags with all sorts of feminine paraphernalia and came up with sun tan lotion and sodas.

Randy swam over to the chairs the girls had settled in and noticed me for the first time. His voice carried further than intended and I heard every word he said to them.

“Don’t look now, but the dude over there is just about hanging out of his trunks.”

Of course they both turned to look and saw my schlong peeking out of my trunks just as Randy had said it was. I had placed it there for them to peruse when they got around to it. I was surprised that they got there so quickly.

I was even more surprised when one of the girls (I later found out she was Olivia) waved to me as she looked up my trunk leg and said, “Nice swim trucks Mister.”

I grinned at them and spread my knees wider when I did. I felt cool air hit my balls and my cock fell down into the leg opening of my trunks. Now the head of my dick was fully exposed.

“Thank you, you both look good in those bikinis. Kinda like vestal brides, you know?”

I should have known they wouldn’t know the meaning of vestal, but my reference to their white bikinis and brides tickled them and they giggled as they began oiling one another, and wanting to see if they could shock me, they ran their hands under each other’s bra cups, and even into their bottoms, as they oiled one other.

I pointed to one of them—they were quite similar actually, same color hair, although one was cut shorter and a little darker than the other, same physical attributes, meaning their tits were about the same size and both asses were quite similar---and asked her name.

“I’m Reese, and this is Olivia. She’s Randy’s sister,” Reese said emphatically as she pulled Olivia’s crotch out and oiled her fuzzy little pussy as they both grinned at me. Then Olivia returned the favor, while both stood a mere six feet from me.

I looked at Randy. His boner couldn’t have been more obvious. Mine was only slightly less so as I was wearing trunks compared to Randy’s Speedos, which hid absolutely

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.