Just an Older Dude II - Cover

Just an Older Dude II

Copyright© 2020 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Thought I'd left you for good, huh? Naw, but a hell-of-a-lot has happened since we last talked. Mainly marijuana is now mostly legal in California. But there's still a tale to be told about the period covering the last chapter of Just An Older Dude and my adventures in Texas while on the run from the DEA. Of course this being a stroke story there is a bit of sexual activity included. Enjoy - PW

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size  

THE RESUMPTION

Jiggs and I left for a meeting in Las Vegas with a potential bulk buyer. It didn’t pan out, but we played a little poker and some slots—nothing expensive, mind you, just enough to take our minds off the failed deal.

So I wound up telling Jiggs about Sabina, or what I had heard about her and her penchant for being videoed while fucking several guys at a time.

“Sounds like someone to be avoided, partner,” Jiggs said while eyeing a youthful blonde pumping quarters into a nearby slot machine.

“Really, well what about a bird in hand?”

“Sounds like she’s got several birds in hand already and one of them might be a cop.”

I realized Jiggs might be right about that. Sabina did have a lot of admirers; maybe too many, especially since she’d probably be easily persuaded to talk given all the film she’d made and the distinct possibility she might have been paid for some of it. Leaving her vulnerable to criminal charges, and we all know how the law works---giving a freebie in trade for a higher ranked criminal activity.

“You know, I’d steer clear of that guy, Lyle for a while, if I were you” Jiggs added.

“Why?” I asked just for the hell of it. I already knew why.

“Why? Well because he uses and may be trading up to bring you ... and probably me as well, into a trap.”

I recalled how Lyle had pressed me to have Sabina over. “Umm, you want me to call her?

Like I could call her and she’d come running over here, you want.”

I had declined the offer and he had tried again: “You could watch me fuck her. I’m willing to bet she’ll let you watch. Hell, I’ll take sloppy seconds. You got a video camera? She’d be happy to put on a show for you.”

How had he known she’d do it? Had they discussed it previously? Or had someone in law enforcement suggested he try it on me?

I mentioned this to Jiggs and we agreed to ignore Lyle and his offerings; and especially Sabrina and her camera work. In any event I had enough women for the time being, especially if I could bring Mona’s Mom back into the picture.

“Anyway you look at it my friend,” Jiggs said, “find your own women, don’t allow yourself to be led to them by someone that might be susceptible to law enforcement pressures.”

That ended that particular discussion and Jiggs and I went back to our hotel room, got ready for dinner and one of Vegas’ better shows -- Celine Dion at Caesars Palace.


I saw what I thought a familiar face as we left Caesar’s Palace, and making a positive identification, my dick perked up and I parted ways with Jiggs, and hurried after her.

The female in question was Barbara Becker, with whom I’d gone to high school. We’d copped each other’s cherries in the backseat of my father’s Ford our junior year.

I tried to keep out of her field of vision, while getting close enough to assess how the world had treated her in the intervening years. I was a year older than her---that made her an even fifty. I knew that for a fact, and yet she looked a young thirty—how had she managed that?

I waited until she kissed her girlfriend goodbye at a nearby hotel and started to call a cab before moving closer and calling her name out. She whirled round to see who it was and her eyes went wide on seeing me standing there.

“Ned? Is that really you?”

“Hi Barbara, long time since we’ve seen one another isn’t it?”

“Too long! Gimme a hug, sugar!”

I hugged her, enjoying the feel of those voluptuous breasts pressed against my chest again. I’d say she stood about five foot five or so with short dark hair. She had what was obviously an all over tan as her face is almost the same color as her arms.

We spend the rest of the evening together, walking past and into some of the great hotels looking into the shop windows and even gawking at the sights one only finds in Vegas.

Every once in a while we’d hug one another and recall old friends and special times together, and then kiss, but not much else, even Vegas has limits as to what one does in public.

But we both know where the night was ending, although neither of us was in any rush to get there.

She been married twice, divorced once and widowed once, the later nine months earlier.

I shared my sympathies with her and told her of my failed marriage and current bachelor status which made her eyes sparkle even more than they had been and I relaxed, knowing with a certainty what lies ahead of us for the remainder of the evening.

Barbara stopped outside of Caesar’s to complain about her shoes.

“They’re killing me. My hotel is across the street, let’s go there and I’ll buy you a drink.”

Seven minutes later I took a seat in what passed for the living room while she made us both drinks from the mini-bar. Barbara turned with the drinks and smiled at me. “So have you retired, Ned?”

“Well, sort of. At least I’m unemployed at the moment. I’ve got plans...”

Barbara laughed. It was a knowing kind of laugh. “What will you do when you come out of retirement? One gets fat and tends to pickle one’s self in alcohol or worse soon after quitting their life’s work.” Then she tried to pinch my side just above the belt, but couldn’t find any spare flesh.

“Oh...”

“I’ve been thinking I’d stay in shape by with some of those ... um, what do you call ‘em?

Oh yeah, sexual marathons, you know?”

Barbara started at him for a moment before saying: “Sexual marathons?”

“I know, I know, it isn’t something a man my age should just leap into without training for it. I’ve found one just off the Strip starts Wednesday and runs through Saturday morning.”

“Soooo you need to practice a little first, is that it?” She was smiling as she uttered the words.

I nodded and said: “Come hither, woman,” in a husky voice.

She hurried over to me, handed me my drink. I took a sip and said, “Better put yours down for a minute.”

Barbara was a good listener and did just that and stood there awaiting my move. I unbuttoned her blouse as she licked her glossy lipsticked lips. For a fifty year old broad, Barbara’s tits were very impressive. Okay, they were encased in a wired bra to hold them up, but they were easily 38-D. I reached behind her, unhooked the bra and let it fall to the floor, then whistled appreciatively.


“Ohhh ... you like?” She said breathing faster.

“I don’t remember them being so...”

“Cantaloupian?” she said finishing my sentence for me.

“Yeah,” I answered slowly and began caressing each one in turn, drawing an appreciative moan from their owner.

“I mean, back in high school I recall you being really ... stacked is what comes to mind, but you weren’t ... Cantaloupian,” I said looking into her lust filled eyes.

“Why don’t you kiss them and see what happens, Ned?”

Barbara’s areola and nipples were semi-relaxed at that point, but after a little work from my tongue, mouth and teeth they were crinkly and hard and she was whispering lewd and gibberishy stuff in my ear.

I continued jiggling her cantaloupian tits, occasionally flicking my fingertips over the nipples

that quickly sprang back into place. Barbara sighed contentedly, and said, “I’ve been here

two days without any action, Ned.

“Oh?” I said and waited for her to continue.

“I’m so horny I’m ready to fuck the dog!”

I looked around and said, “But apparently you left him home.”

She gave a hearty laugh and kissed my fingers then took several into her mouth and sucked on them while I sent my right hand down and into her bikini panties and caressed her lovely ass.

“Play with your pussy,” I whispered hotly. “Show me what a hot slut you can be!”

Barbara moaned and closed her eyes. Her hands slipped to her hips and she tugged her panties down to mid-thigh, then moved to her heart-shaped bush and began probing her hot, wet cunt. She whimpered as I began running my fingers along the crack of her ass, and her eyes opened as she felt me lift her left breast and begin to lick the nipple.

“Oh, God, that feels good!” she said. “I need to cum so bad!”

“Make it happen, Barb. You can make it happen soooo fast,” I whispered in a husky voice.

Her fingers went into overdrive, sluicing in and out of her slippery cunt while pinching and rubbing her clitoris with her other hand while I roughly chewed on her nipples.

It took another five minutes before Barbara began shivering as the long sought orgasm overwhelmed her, and she stared at herself in the mirror as her climax washed over her, grunting what sounded like “Ughhh-Uughhh’s over and over again until she collapsed sobbing against the dresser.

I abandoned her breasts and held her tightly whispering sweet nothings tinged with filthy suggestions of what I was going to do to her.

“I think you liked that,” I quipped a few minutes later as I massaged her ass.

“Liked? I loved it! And did ... did you mean what you said to me?”

“Barbara that was only the warm up,” I breathed into her ear and made her shiver.

“I ... I should give you a blowjob. Payback is needed here!” Barbara whined.

“In time, baby, but I’m in charge for the moment. Now just relax and let me take care of you.”

“Ohhhhh!” she sighed and rolled over so that we lay side by side.

I slipped my leg between hers, pressed my thigh into her heart-shaped bush and kissed her. It was a long, slow kiss with plenty of tonguing during which I slipped several fingers into Barbara’s sodden snatch.


I was surprised at how quickly she came again, but I continued fingering her as she gasped for breath. It took longer than expected, but I finally found her g-spot and massaged it for a minute or two before bringing her to an orgasm that refused to end. The woman turned to jelly and I had to give her a chance to recover.

“Get over by the window; let all of Vegas see your gorgeous body, barb.”

She did as asked, pressing her tits against the windows and then turning to face me, said, “I love it if you went down on me Ned.”

I got up and removed my clothing, and then pulled the white leather couch a few feet closer to the windows and had her lay down.

We were on the tenth floor so there wasn’t much chance of someone recognizing us without binoculars or a telescope. My dick was already throbbing with need and I had to stick it in something soon, but for some reason I don’t, not just then. I ran to the mini-refrigerator and got some ice cubes and half-filled a pitcher them and the rest with water and stuck my dick in it to cool off.

I’d done this before to prolong my ability to fuck for longer periods. It had been a long time since Barb and I had gotten it on and I wanted this to be a memorable time.

And so, with Barbara’s head hanging upside down as she looked out at the Strip, I knelt in front of her, gently spread her legs far apart and began eating ‘dessert.’


She came instantly. Let me rephrase: she came repeatedly, with the third or possibly fourth one having the biggest impact of all. I can’t recall any woman who came so readily or as often as Barbara. Perhaps she really was sex-starved as she’d said earlier.

I repositioned her on her hands and knees and tendered my swollen, pulsing cock to her. She took a second to examine it, perhaps she was still in the throes of her last cum, perhaps she was merely curious, I don’t know. At any rate, she quickly licked away the generous coating of precum already on the head of my cock and kissed it lovingly.

“Nice,” I murmured.

“Mmmmm,” she answered as she ran her mouth down and then up its length much as one might nibble away at an ear of corn. After a generous period of licking and sucking my testicles she got down to the business of actually blowing me.

Despite the ‘ice treatment’ I couldn’t hold off from cumming and flooded her mouth with my load. She swallowed some, and some ran out of the corner of her mouth and down her chin. I gently helped her to her feet. She glanced fearfully at the door leading to the balcony.

Reading her mind I whispered, “Maybe tomorrow morning we’ll fuck doggie style out there.”

Barbara looked at me, then smiled and nodded her head, telling me that if I want her out there at high noon, she’s willing to do it.

I led her to her bed and had her lay down. I knelt between her legs and carefully parted her labia then went to town on her clit and pussy. She was moaning from the very first touch of my mouth on her, and they continued rising in their intensity as I licked and sucked away at her.

She was wetter than any woman I’ve ever been with, seemingly oozing her love juice continuously; so much so that I took a moment to spread her juices’ over her crotch and anus before licking and sucking and fingering every crack and crevice. Both of us were beyond caring about anything but her orgasms until I realized I was hard again.

I ended the cunnilingus abruptly, repositioned myself then raised her legs until they were mashed against her huge tits.

“Hold them there for me, Barb,” I told her. And I shoveled my cock into her inferno of a cunt.

WHOA, NIRVANA!

I pound into her until cumming again, and that was some fifteen or so minutes later. Even then I keep pounding away at her until she bleated: “Ned, stop! I can’t take ... anymore!”

On a sudden impulse, I shoved my thumb into her asshole; I don’t know why I’m surprised, but I am when Barbara’s body jerks then bucks on the bed as she reaches another wicked orgasm. Her screams of delight fill the room. I’m sure the people in the next room heard her.

This orgasm lasted a long while and when it ended I stuck my dick back in her cunt and fucked away again.

“Ohhhh ... Ohhhhh!”

“Like what I’m doing, Barb?”

“Ohhhh, y-y-yeah! F-f-fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

She came again, screaming, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Finally I stop. My dick was about as limp as it gets and it flopped out of her and stuck to my thigh as if cowering in fear that I’d put it back in her.

We were both soaked with sweat, cum and love juice. Physically exhausted we lay still, savoring the fresh air we were now able to get into our respective lungs. I helped Barbara lower her legs; she was unable to perform that little feat by herself. Yeah, we were THAT worn out.

We lay there for several minutes, and then I croaked, “Are you wanting this to end?”

“End? Oh, no must it?” she replied anxiously.

“No it doesn’t. Tell you what, let’s order something from Room Service to reenergize us, then we’ll have another go at it. How’s that sound?”

“You are a sexual genius, Ned. How do you want your steak?”

It must have been about forty-five minutes later that I put my thoroughly empty plate back on the serving tray and swatted Barbara on the ass, telling her it was bedtime.

With both of back on the bed, she kissed me passionately. I could taste the asparagus she’d had for our little repast on her tongue.

When the kissing ended, she panted, “So, how do you want me?”

I gave it a second’s thought and replied, “Put your pussy on my mouth then you take my cock in your mouth.”

“Oh, 69 ... that’s good!” she said happily.

We started slowly, taking care to bring the utmost pleasure possible to the other. Maybe five or six minutes into our little oral foray, Barbara was breathing heavily and I was already nearing another orgasm and having trouble breathing period.

“Barbara, Barbara,” I gasp, “Let’s shift a little, get on your back and let me get you off again.”

She made no protest and when we were repositioned, I returned to my place between her legs and let a glob of saliva dribble down onto her anus.

“That tickles!” she giggled as I worked the spittle around and then into her anus.

“Does this tickle?” I inquired, as I sent my thumb up her ass to the first knuckle, and then resumed sucking and lapping at her cunt; with my main concentration being her swollen, red, throbbing clit.

Barbara erupted, cumming almost violently. I couldn’t get at her cunt, so in order to keep her still I shoved a pillow at her face and told her to ‘bite it!’

She pulled it over her face and I pushed my index and right middle finger into her pussy up to the second knuckle and begin fucking her ass with my thumb. Seconds later she was cumming. Thirty seconds later she was bucking wildly and squirting like Old Faithful.

Slowing things down again I helped her to a partly upright position, then with her calves flanking mine, Barbara propped her weight on her arms and began bouncing on my cock.

“Ahhhhhh,” she crowed delightedly, “You’re rubbing my g-spot, you crazy fucker!”

“You go girl!” I chortled, and she did, reaching between her legs, she scissored two fingers around her clit; the friction inside and out seemed to make her cunt wetter and looser.

I told her how I enjoyed seeing her fine ass shake, so Barb began spinning her hips to exaggerate the movements in back. I slapped her ass, alternating between the cheeks. She wanted me to make the spanks even harder; pleaded with me to pull her hair. I did and continued fucking her.

We shifted positions. I had her roll onto her back and hold her legs spread in the air. Then, with her hand rubbing furiously over her clit, I got on my knees and renewed my fucking.

I tried to kiss her but her head was nodding so much I wound up licking her chin.

Barbara begged me to fuck her faster, but I couldn’t. She appeared to be floating in a kind of orgasmic haze, and came anyway.

After her climax, I sat on the bed on my knees, stroking my dick until it showed signs of life again.

“Ready or not, here I come!” I yelled and sent my dick back into her love furnace. I felt the walls of her pussy collapsing around me. She came again, crying my name out over and over and over.

I held her by the shoulders. I tried caressing her arms and it appeared to help calm her. I recall kissing and tongues flickering, while I continued what was now a very slow fuck.

She told me to fuck her as roughly as I wanted. “Just let me see you shoot this last time.”

I placed her on the edge of the bed and brought her legs vertical. Then I gripped each foot below the ankle and with one knee on the mattress and the other leg mooring me to the floor, I embedded myself and fucked her as hard as I could. It wasn’t that hard, believe me.

With Barbara encouraging me with filthy language, I brought her legs up to her chest one last time. She was clutching the sheets as I sent my cock into her deepest parts and slowly withdrew only to slam back in moments later. This was no rat-a-tat-tat fuck, oh no. It was more slow-motion, underwater type shit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.