The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

As everyone went inside and said good night. Jill invited Isabella to join us for the night.

Isabella laughed, “I feel so wanted, but I will go with my Master and Mistress for the night.

Jill took Isabella by the hand, “Come on babe, I will warm you up while Jeff gets ready for bed.”

I was adjusting the water temperature for my shower when my twin pets walked in to the bathroom. Nahla said, “Our Mistress asked us to make sure you are ready as soon possible after your shower. Sorry Master, she instructed us, no hanky panky. She also requested us to take care of the twins, Oscar and Victor.”

I smiled, “Your Mistress loves to plan ahead, especially when others may mess up her plans. She knew I would be moving slowly this morning. I was very busy yesterday and last evening.

We would like you to take the twins to college tomorrow. If they cooperate, you need to evaluate their status for graduation. Nicolas and Rachael are very concerned their bout with senioritis will prevent them from graduating. Then we want you to bring them to the office with you. Please don’t train them in lovemaking maturity. I need to see if they can focus on a given task. And my pets, please don’t collar them and no leashes. We are going to take them with us to the swingers resort for our meeting. Explain to them, they are going as observers unless we give them other instructions.”

Ayana said, “Yes Master. They are passed out in our bed, asleep. We haven’t decided what to do with them, or if we even want too. They need to mature quite a bit and learn how to please a woman. They are more like spoiled children instead of adults. We can see from their actions that they have rarely, if ever, been disciplined. Actually, a lot like we were. We did mature some because we went away to college while they stayed home with their parents.”

Nahla picked up for Ayana, “Improve their love making skills, they are nonexistent. They chase their own orgasm instead of working towards pleasing their partner. They passed out in bed after they finished and we had to take care of each other.”

I replied, “I will get their attention tomorrow, maybe more than once. Not sure how, but with what you are saying, something will come. I didn’t promise their parents I would hire them, I only promised to help them move forward. I may ask you to help me. It seems I will have to be a little tough on them.”

They laughed and Ayana said, “Tough we can do. Let us know what you need and we will do it for you. Master, you are clean, dry and ready for bed. Give Isabella a ride she won’t ever forget or recover from.”

I smiled and looked down at my cock, “Being in the same room as you two does that too me. I better get in there before they finish without me.”

Nahla smiled and said, “Isabella really wants you in her ass. She’s never done it before and the boyfriend who left earlier today found it disgusting and refused to try. Make her a member of your three holed slut club. If you do, you are going to find it difficult to get rid of her. She is already yours as she wears your collar in her mind. Have her practice her deep throat technique, and then take her ass. She is more than ready.”

I smiled, “Yeah, I know. She told Marsh earlier today that I was her Master. He just laughed and approved.” I kissed both twins and said, “Thanks for the shower and good night. See you in the morning for coffee and breakfast.”

Nahla replied, “Good night Master, coffee at 0630.”

Exiting the bathroom into the bedroom, Jill smiled and said, “Master, your little pet would like to practice her deep throat technique on your remarkable cock.”

I laughed, “Her Mistress Nahla suggested the same thing. Then I am to penetrate her other two holes and make her my little three holed pet. Even though Isabella is wearing my collar in her mind, Nahla still owns her until that task is complete. Then she will gift her to me and I will lock my collar around her neck.”

Isabella sighed, “Master, I want to be your three holed slutty pet. I like the thought of anytime, anywhere, and anyway, almost as much as I want your collar around my neck.” She kneeled on the bed and took my cock deep into her throat. After a few minutes of a very pleasant blow job, she turned and pointed her ass directly at my cock. “Please Master, I am more than ready, make my ass yours.”

I grabbed her hips and drove my cock deep into Isabella’s pussy and didn’t take it easy on her. I continued to drive in and out of her pussy while Jill lubed her ass and stroked a dildo in and out of her ass. Isabella was moaning as I continued to thrust in and out of her pussy. Jill switched to a larger dildo and drove it deep into Isabella’s ass. I could feel the dildos incursion against my cock.

Jill said, “I will use the next larger dildo, then her ass is yours.”

Isabella cried out when I bottomed out into her cervix and Jill shoved in the next size dildo, “God, I am so full through both holes.” Her body was quivering as she flowed between orgasms.”

Jill whispered in Isabella’s ear, “Are you ready for that hunk of man meat to fill your ass?”

Isabella cried out, “Oh God yes, Mistress. I am more than ready. Please let him give it to me.”

Jill applied a little more lube and said, “Drive it home Jeff. Your slut wants you to split her open.”

I was more than ready as I switched holes and drove three quarters of my cock into Isabella’s ass. She yelled out in pain and pleasure, “Fuck yeah, pummel me Master, I want this so bad. Fuck my ass, you own my body now. I am your three holed little pet slut. Please give it all to me, oh God yes I need this.”

Jill cleaned the large dildo and added a little lube. She then drove it into Isabella’s pussy. She timed her incursion to be opposite my motions. The dildo was having an effect on my cock. I was ready for my release and Jill could tell. She kept whispering in Isabella’s ear, “He is ready to fill your ass with his seed. Are you ready to receive all of it?”

Isabella yelled out, “aaah ... meeeee ... FUCK ME.” Her body was shaking out of control as my seed released in her ass. She collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily, but still conscious. I lay next to her on the bed and Jill cuddled up on the other side. Her last words before she drifted off to slumber land were, “Anytime, anywhere, anyway my Master.” Then her eyes closed.

Jill and I smiled at each other and followed her to sleep.

Sandy and Charlie woke us at 0630 by shaking our shoulders. Charlie laughed, “Master, whatever you did to her, I want the same treatment. She isn’t even moving”

Jill and I reached out and tweaked Isabella’s nipples. When we stopped she said, “Please don’t stop, I had another mild orgasm when you did that. Oh God, I am so sore and it feels so good. Can we do it again?”

We laughed and I said, “Not today sweetheart, we have to get up and go to work. I smell the coffee and the twins are making us breakfast.”

Smiling Isabella stated, “I’m not sure I can walk, let alone go to work.” She looked at Sandy and asked, “Is this how you felt when he made you a three holed slutty pet?”

Sandy said, “Oh yeah, let Charlie and me help you into the shower and get you cleaned up. You will feel much better.”

Isabella was so out of it, they literally had to drag her out of bed and almost carry her into the bathroom.

Jill and I got up and did our morning business while Isabella sat on the shower seat. We heard her moaning and as we were leaving saw Charlie kneeled between Isabella’s legs. She was obviously pulling what was left of my seed from Isabella’s pussy. Two moans indicated they were both enjoying themselves. Jill and I left for a cup of coffee.

We walked into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar. Ayana brought us our cups of coffee fixed exactly the way we like it. We both told Ayana, “Thank you.”

Nahla was placing our pancakes and sausage patties in front of us when Sandy and Charlie walked in with Isabella between them holding their hands. Nahla was watching Isabella, “Master whatever you did to her last night you can do to me anytime, anywhere or anyplace. She looks completely sated and barely able to stand.”

Isabella laughed, “Do they have anything above an E-ticket ride at those amusement parks. What they did to me last night was more like a Z-ticket ride.”

I looked at our pet twins, “Where are the other set of twins?”

Ayana replied, “We gave up trying to get them out of bed. We told you how immature they are. They said they are too tired to go to college today. Master, we didn’t touch them again last night. They are out like we fucked them all night. They only lasted minutes and passed out.”

I angrily stood looking at my twins and said, “Come with me.” I went to the room they were sharing and stormed into the room and yelled, “Get your asses out of bed and go home. If you fail to graduate you are never going to get another chance to work for my company.”

I think Oscar said, “Chill out man, everything is cool. We are tired, besides it’s not your issue anyway.”

Even more angry, I stepped to the bed and dragged them both onto the floor, “I said get dressed and get the fuck out of my house. I never want to see you again. Leave now or I will throw your asses out nude. You’ve got five minutes.” I turned and left without looking back.

Probably Victor said to my back, “What the fuck is his issue?”

I heard Nahla angrily yell at them, “He was going to interview you for a job today after college. Because you two are so immature and irresponsible, you lost that opportunity. He will not hire a couple of spoiled ass lazy brats. You’ve only got three minutes to get out. You do not want him to throw you out. We are on the second floor and he won’t drag you down the stairs.

I was eating my pancakes when they literally ran out the front door. Ayana and Nahla walked into the kitchen. Nahla laughed and said, “I think you got their attention and you probably won’t see them again. They were mumbling something about their parents never yelling at them or making them get out of bed. Ayana laughed at them and said our Master is not your parents. He is the Master of this house and the business he and our Mistress manage. You fucked up big time, try and get an interview if you don’t graduate. Then they ran down the stairs.”

I finished her statement, “And right out the front door. I need to go upstairs and talk to their parents.”

I went upstairs to see Rachael was standing in the hall, very distraught, “What happened this morning? My boys dashed out of your twin’s room and ran down the stairs. I tried to stop them but they wouldn’t listen to me. Please tell me what happened?”

Jill replied for me, “They refused to get out of bed and disrespected the Master of the house by telling him to chill out man it’s not your problem. They don’t get it, to be the Master of a house means everything is your responsibility. All I can say is Jeff is still fuming and they can forget about that job interview later today. Until they get their act together and grow up, they are yours and Nicolas’s problem.”

Rachael tried to rationalize for them, “They are not really morning people, and it’s just the way they are. Can’t you give them another chance?”

Jeff, still angry, firmly stated, “No I can’t, I don’t care if they are morning people or not. Our office works in the morning and I will not have anyone working for me who either can’t or won’t pull their own weight. You created these children by not disciplining them. It’s up to you and Nicolas to straighten them out. I have no desire or time for them to grow up. Second chances have to be earned, not given.”

I heard Nicolas ask from behind me, “What is up to Rachael and me to straighten out?”

Rachael replied, “Our boys blew it this morning by refusing to get out of bed because they were tired. Pretty much like they always have. Then they made some disrespectful statements to the Master of this house and he threw them out. They are trying to find a way home right now.”

Nicolas sadly laughed, “Rachael, they are probably almost home. They took my car without asking. There needs to be some consequences to that. I can see that we have babied them their entire lives and it needs to stop today. Without thinking of us, they left us stranded. Rachael, I am sorry, by not being the man of the house I let our sons down. But mostly, I let you down in the way I raised our sons. Whether they graduate or not, it’s time for them to move out of our house and strike out on their own.”

Rachael went back into the bedroom, obviously to get her phone. She sat on the bed and made a call. When one of the twins answered she said, “What the hell did you do this morning?”

Jill motioned for Rachael to put her phone on speaker. She did and we heard one of the twins say, “We were getting along so well with Ayana and Nahla and that asshole threw us out of his house.”

Ayana yelled, “You arrogant, self-centered son of a bitch. You shot your load in a couple of minutes, rolled off and went to sleep. You call that making love and hitting it off. My sister and I had to take care of each other after you and your brother went to sleep. No wonder you can’t get a date after reaching home base. All you cared about is getting yourself off. Good luck with that spoiled brat little shit stuff.”

Jill laughed, “Rachael, sounds like they really hit it off with my twins. Slam, bam, thank you ma’am doesn’t work around here. Your twenty-two-year-old twins are stuck in elementary school when it comes to maturity. We have no time for them. We need to be at the office before 0800 in the morning and have work to do. Hopefully your boys can find a night job so they don’t have to live with you and Nicolas the rest of their lives or get up in the morning. By the way, they are late for their morning class. Have a nice day.”

Jill and I asked our pet twins to get ready for work and headed to our bedroom to do the same thing.

Walking to our bedroom we heard Ayana tell Nahla, “You know sis that is how we were last week, spoiled little bitch ass brats, only thinking of ourselves. Our Master and Mistress have helped us much more than we will ever know. If it wasn’t for that spanking, we would probably still be stuck in that rut. They sure know how to get someone’s attention. I feel lucky now seeing it from the other side, our parents took such a drastic step that was against everything they believed in. It had to break their hearts to turn us over to our Master. I am so glad they did, it took that drastic step to turn us around. All we have to do is not blow it.”

Jill stopped and was looking back at the twins, “Now that we have gotten to know you, we feel lucky they entrusted you to us. After getting your attention, you have been nothing but a joy to be around. It helps that you are wonderful lovers, but that is a bonus for us.”

We all got dressed and met at the car. Sandy looked at Brenda and asked, “Want to ride with me to the office?”

Brenda smiled and replied, “Absolutely Mistress, I would love too.”

I was pulling out of the driveway when Ayana asked me, “Master, are you really going to give up on them?”

I looked back at Ayana, “What would you like us to do? They have to earn a second chance. Let’s evaluate what happened yesterday. They came right out and told you they were going to fuck you. You laughed in their faces, and then later on you let them fuck you. True, it was your decision after you thought you were in control. But in their minds they were in control, not you. Then they were not pleasant lovers, slam bam thank you ma’am. They got what they wanted all along, to get their rocks off.”

Jill stated, “They don’t appear to want to take care of themselves and you gave them what they wanted without earning it. Ayana, we will do anything for you and Nahla. I don’t mind admitting to you, you have both become very important to us. Those two need to learn a lesson, most likely the hard way. If you try and help them, you need to make sure they earn what they receive. Then they have to deliver what is expected, not what they want to give.”

Nahla seriously asked, “Master, may we try and help them turn around? I think you got their parent’s attention this morning. I was just thinking of Lisa, before we became her Mistresses she was a little spoiled bitch and we tamed her. Our methods are not as nice as yours, but they were very effective. We kind of ruled by intimidation and fear of loss. Where you earn trust and through that, respect. Everyone you come in contact with wants to serve you.”

Ayana smiled, “I see where you are going with this sis. We use our methods to tame them. Then when they have learned their lesson and are acting and giving what we expect. We can switch to our Master and Mistress’s methods to own them. Mistress, what do you think?

Jill replied, “I believe we should take a wait and see attitude regarding the twins? I want to see what their parents do over the next few days. Are you willing to give their parents a shot at doing something?”

Ayana said, “I think we must give their parent’s an opportunity to turn them around. It’s not like they are going anywhere and we still have a lot to learn. They have no skills to take care of themselves. I can live with waiting for a few days and revisiting what to do with them.”

We arrived at the office and I asked Brenda to have Sandy meet me in my office. Sandy walked in, looking business like, but sexy, “Yes Master, how may I serve you?”

I stated, “We need to prepare for a couple of interviews this morning and then our meeting at the swinger’s resort.”

Sandy smiled at me, “They are both here and Brenda says they are ready. But, both appear to be nervous. After your announcement yesterday, they are not sure what you expect if they get the job. The thing with your twins and Lisa really got their attention. I feel we may have to answer questions we may or may not want floating around our office.”

I smiled at her, “That’s why I had Nahla write up some specific NDA’s for the interviews. I plan on letting them ask any question on their mind. They will be held accountable in not sharing what they learn outside our office area. It may even limit what they ask us.”

Nahla knocked on my door jamb, “Master, the first interview is here and I am not sure why she is so nervous.” Nahla handed me the NDA’s I had her write.

I quickly read one and said, “Nahla, this is perfect. Well done, thank you. You may show her in.”

Nahla was smiling as she led her in. Her complexion was dark brown, not quite black. She was tall at almost six feet with long wavy black hair and penetrating, brown almost black eyes. Her mouth was wide with full lips below a wide nose that was perfect for her face. Her body was full B-cup breasts, slim waist and flared hips and a very nicely shaped a bubble butt. Nahla introduced her, “Master, this is Ebonee, her current position is lead accountant and she reports directly to Jeremy. He called me a few minutes ago. Something requires his attention at the legal office. He said he should be here before lunch.”

Ebonee’s eyes grew wide when Nahla called me Master. I stepped forward and extended my hand, “My name is Jeff, this is my co-VP Jill and this is Sandy, manager of our two resort properties. Do you know why you are here?”

Ebonee nervously smiled, “Isabella in HR said you needed two more account managers for hotel properties, Jeremy recommended me to interview for one of them. Is that correct?”

Ebonee was still holding my hand. I shook hers, “Yes, you are correct.” I released her hand and asked Nahla, “Would you please explain and have her sign one of the NDA’s you created?”

Nahla nodded and said, “Yes Master. Ebonee, please sit at the table with me and I will explain this to you.”

As they were taking their seats, Ebonee asked in a whisper, “Why do you call him Master, isn’t slavery is illegal?”

Nahla smiled, “Please read and sign the NDA, and then I will explain everything to you.”

Ebonee read the NDA and asked, “Why do I need to sign this for an interview?”

Nahla replied, “For simple questions like the one you asked me. We can’t have rumors flying around the office. If you don’t sign, you can’t interview to be a manager. If you do agree and sign, you may ask any question you feel the need to ask and it will be answered truthfully and completely. What do you want to do?”

Nervously Ebonee looked at Nahla, and then signed the NDA. Nahla smiled and said, “I call him Master, because I want too and I gave myself to him. See this collar, please read what is says.”

Ebonee leaned to Nahla and gasped, “It says Property of Jeff Wilson he does own you.”

Nahla laughed, “Not really, it is symbolic of our relationship. As long as I wear this collar, I have given my body and life into his hands to protect and care for all my needs or desires. If he breaks the trust I have given him, all I have to do is remove it and I am free to walk away. I am not his slave as it is my choice to wear this. In our relationship, he is my Master and I couldn’t be any happier than I am now. Do you understand?”

With her mouth open, Ebonee nodded, “I think I do, can we discuss this more another time?” She signed the NDA and pushed it across the table to Nahla.”

Nahla nodded her head and stood, “Master, she is ready for her interview.”

I sat down across from Ebonee, Jill and Sandy sat on my sides. Ebonee noticed the collars on Jill and Sandy’s neck, her nervousness returned to her eyes. I smiled, “Ebonee, you appear to have a question. Please ask it so we can get on with your interview.”

Ebonee looked at Jill, and then Sandy, “Does everyone on the management team have to wear your collar? Is that a requirement?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.