The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. I hope I did it justice as it is longer than I anticipated and my twin fetish is really starting to show. Maybe I will write a story about that some day. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are appreciated. I would like to thank markf52 for editing my story from a textural and flow point of view. His insights are very helpful.

All Charlie could get out was, “Anytime, anywhere, anyway.” Her eyes closed as she passed out cold. Nahla helped her to the sofa and let her sleep it off.

I had Jeremy and Isabella join me in my office while I called Marsh.

He answered, “Jeff, its late enough. The day is almost over out there. What took so long?”

I laughed, “The meeting went better than I thought it would. Only about a third of the staff called me a pervert and said I should dump the whole crazy idea. Can you believe they were upset when I told them I was offended that they were trying to force their beliefs and way of life on me?

Marsh said, “I bet that made for some interesting meetings. The big question, how many quit and how many harassment claims have been filed?

“Isabella, did you hear that question?”

Smiling, “None of either so far Master. I did receive one email asking if what you were doing was legal. I explained that if you made it mandatory, it would be illegal. But since you gave them an out by giving them as extra week of vacation so the ones that don’t want to participate can choose to take the week off. Everything is above the table and nobody can claim they were forced to participate.”

Marsh asked, “Isabella, did I hear you use the M word.”

Laughing, “You sure did boss. This man has completely won me over. His soon to be wife, helped a little also.”

Marsh said, “So far, so good. I like that. Someone will contact a lawyer after work and may find one that will take their money to file a complaint. I did some checking with the labor board and as long as you explained it the way you did to me, labor law has your back, the free week of vacation was what made everything balance out. The person I talked to didn’t like the idea along religious lines, but had to admit you did it the right way.”

The remainder of the day went without incident. I woke Charlie at the end of the day, “Charlie, what would you like to do?”

Charlie’s eyes blinked open, “Your pet Nahla said I could go home with you tonight. May I still go?”

Smiling, “Charlie, is that what you really want? Things at my home tend to get a little wild after dinner.”

Charlie laughed, “I sure hope so, Nahla promised a better time than we had here. I hope you like virgins on birth control.”

A voice came over my shoulder, “We love them.” Jill touched my shoulder, “Shall we take our new project manager home with us? Isabella is ready to leave too. I assume they are staying the night with us.”

Smiling shyly Charlie replied, “I hope we can carpool in the morning.”

Nahla came into the office, “Master, do we have a new pet coming home with us? I really enjoyed making her pass out with just one little finger on her thigh.”

Ayana joined us with a leash around Lisa’s neck, “We are probably going to need two cars. I just got off the phone with Lisa’s husband and that boy is pissed off. Master, how much of your martial arts training do you remember?”

Laughing, “Probably enough to handle a hot head. What did you say to him?”

Ayana laughed, “I told him that I owned his wife years before he even met her. By the time the night is over she will be our three holed slutty pet and he would be happy about it. He remembered me from high school and called me everything except a black woman. I can’t wait till my Mistress gets hold of him.”

With a smile on my face, “Ladies, let’s get out of here. Who wants to drive the other car?”

Fifteen minutes later we were at Marsh and Mindy’s house.

Walking up to the house I asked everyone to meet in the living room. Everyone found somewhere to sit. Some of those seats were in someone’s lap. I looked around the room and looked at Isabella, Lisa and Charlie. Of course Jill and I were watching over our future housemates the twins, Ayana and Nahla, and Sandy. Jeremy and Brenda also followed us home. Adam was also on his way, he invited his sister and her husband along with their twin sons. The twins are having a difficult time finding a job and we are going to try and help them. That makes 15 or so people for dinner.

I asked if anyone knew what we could put together to feed about 20 people? Jill said that we have plenty of chicken and salad. “Does anyone know how to make a potato salad?”

Brenda replied, “I know how to make one. I could use some help with the potatoes. That is a lot of servings. But, people tell me it’s pretty good.”

Nahla answered, “We can help. It’s not hard peeling and cutting a bunch of potatoes. Come on sis, let’s get started.”

Jill’s phone beeped, she read the message and told me, “The architect is on the way. They should be here by the time dinner is ready. I invited him to join us.”

Jill’s phone beeped again, she read the message and laughed. “He’s bringing his daughter who is now his partner at the firm. According to my mother she is 39 years old, been married four times all ending in divorce due to her infidelity. She’s also had a number of engagements called off for the same reason. It appears they keep falling in your lap.”

I laughed, “I am not sure I want or need a problem child. Let’s get our home designed and we’ll see what happens. Let’s step out on the patio and discuss our needs and desires for our home design while I cook the chicken on the BBQ.”

We heard the doorbell ring, the door opened and a man was yelling, “Where the hell is my wife?”

I smiled at Jill, “Guess I should go handle this one. Can you finish the chicken? It’s almost done.” Calming my nerves, I walked in the house toward the front door. Looking at a very upset man I asked, “May I help you, you seem to be a little upset?”

He started yelling again, “It’s my wife. Someone is holding her here against her will. I am here to get her out.”

I smiled, “If you continue to yell, I cannot help you work this out. Though this isn’t my house, I am staying here this week. Who is your wife?”

Still agitated he yelled, “My wife is Lisa, she is being held prisoner by the bitch twins.”

He went too far by calling my pet’s bitches. “First off, I am not going to tolerate any more yelling and if you call my friends names again you and I are going to have a problem. Do you understand?

He looked at me with his mouth open. “I will find Lisa and you two can work out your problem. But, I do not believe she’s here against her will.”

Still angry, “You don’t know them like I do. The four of us have a history that goes back to our freshman year of high school. All I want is to take my wife home, right now.”

I said, “You stand here and calm down. Give me a minute.” Charlie had answered the door when the bell rang and was still standing near. “Charlie, can you go and ask Lisa to come to the front door. Her husband is here.”

A couple minutes later Jill walked to the front door leading the twins by their leashes. Lisa trailed the twins who were leading Lisa by the leash attached to a dog collar. All four were dressed in bra and panties.

Jill stopped next to me and asked, “Is there a problem here? Charlie interrupted our little party and said you needed us right now. Please tell me what is so important.”

Lisa stepped forward and calmly stated, “I told you what to expect when I invited you to this party. You need to get a grip on your emotions.”

He stepped toward Lisa and started yelling again, “Pardon me if I have a problem with my wife reverting to the slut I knew she was in high school. I figured once you got away from those two bitch sisters everything would be all right.” He raised his hand in a threatening motion. I stepped between him and Lisa as he swung his arm connecting with my shoulder.

I guess now is a good time to mention that this guy is about 5’6” tall and about 130 lbs. Jill mentioned that he had what us taller and more athletic guys call little man syndrome. That means he tries to intimidate with yelling and lots of bravado posturing. When you are eight inches shorter and 100 lbs lighter, all that posturing doesn’t work very well.

I reached out and grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him in, nose to nose. “I asked you politely to watch the name calling and yelling. Now you’ve upped the ante by trying to use physical violence against my guests. I am informing you that everything that happens in this house is recorded by cameras placed to cover everything that happens. Don’t be so stupid that you up the ante to spousal abuse. Now calm down and let’s figure out what the real problem is.”

Jill stepped next to me, “I think I remember you from high school. Is your name Daniel?”

He looked at Jill as if trying to remember her. “I don’t know you, should I?”

Jill smiled, “Probably not, all you guys were seniors when I was a freshman. You kind of hung out with Lisa and the twins, but you were not part of main crowd. Am I right?”

He replied, “That pretty much sums it up. I refused to play their games, but I really liked Lisa a lot. But, she was under their spell and followed them around like a lost puppy. It wasn’t until they went away to college that she noticed me. We got married a couple of years later and I thought we were happy with our life. That is until they walked into her office this morning. Instantly she fell back under their spell?” Shaking his head, “Who would have thought, all these years and she goes back to the way she was in high school?”

Smiling at me, then at Daniel as she put her arm around his shoulders, “Why don’t we go out to the hot tub for a little discussion about what you have no understanding of. Would you at least listen to what I have to say?”

He nervously looked at Jill, “I didn’t bring a suit. I was going to take Lisa home before things got too far out of hand. It appears I am a little too late.”

Jill winked at me and said, “I don’t have one either, guess we will have to improvise a little.” Jill looked at Lisa, “You don’t mind if your husband skinny dips in our hot tub with me, do you?”

Lisa laughed, “Mistress, please don’t hurt him too bad. I do love him, though I would love for him to join our lifestyle.”

Jill removed her bra and panties and took Daniel’s hand, “Come with me, I will explain everything to you while we talk in the warm bubble jets in the hot tub.”

As they walked out, I asked the twins, “May I borrow your pet for a while? I am going to let her watch her husband be seduced by my wife.”

Ayana replied, “I would love to watch with you, but I think you are going to abuse our pet while your wife abuses her husband.”

Smiling I looked at Ayana, “You and your sister may join us, but I think our attention should be focused on your pet. She is going to need release and I plan on welcoming her to my three holed slut club.”

Lisa shivered as I said this.

Nahla stepped over to Lisa and ran her finger up her thigh, “Master, I believe at least one hole is ready for you. We will help you after I grab some lube. Are we meeting in your office?”

I smiled, “Yes we are. Hurry, they have probably already started.” I led the way into the office and fired up the computer, opened the camera program and selected the hot tub camera.

Jill was lounging in the warmth, looking up at Daniel. She said, “Daniel, if you are going to learn what is missing from your wife’s life, you are going to need to remove your clothes and join me.”

Looking down at Jill, Daniel stated, “What about your husband, what will he think?”

Jill laughed, “I believe if it was his choice, he would rather be out here watching us. We have no jealousy in our marriage, only trust and respect. People in love get divorced every day.”

Nervous Daniel made his last argument, “What about Lisa, what will she think?”

Jill smiled a flirty little smile, “She is probably sitting on my husband’s lap with his tool buried in her tight little pussy. They are probably watching us on that camera over there.” Jill pointed to one of four cameras focused on the hot tub. “You might as well remove your clothes and come into the hot tub so we can discuss your situation.”

Sighing in exasperation, Daniel removed his clothes and stepped into the hot tub. “Now that you have me nude and in the hot tub, what are we going to talk about. My wife’s infidelity or why she quickly and easily fell back into her high school fetishes.”

Jill smiled, “I don’t know about your wife’s fetishes, but some people require a dominant person in their lives they can trust. You seem to act dominant, but are you?”

Daniel puffed up a little, “I’ve always led, and I’ve never been a follower. I step up and people follow my lead. It’s always been that way.”

Jill continued to smile, “But, why are they following you? Are they following you because they don’t care who leads or because of your false bravado? You saw my husband’s reaction to your yelling and blustering like you are the head rooster in the coop. It took everything he had to keep from laughing.” Sarcastically she said, “You really intimidated him, especially when he stepped in front of you and let you hit him on the shoulder. You are lucky to be alive right now.”

Daniel was becoming visibly upset, “What do you mean, I am lucky to be alive? What is he some kind of lethal weapon?”

Laughing Jill said, “Four years ago he was ranked number one in the world in his weight division in Tae Kwan Do. He was training for the U.S Olympic trials when he was injured during a workout. He landed wrong and dislocated his knee ending his career as a martial artist. They say the non contact injuries are the worst. So, maybe he should be registered as some kind of lethal weapon. Do you still think you are a tough guy?”

The shock showed on his face, “Was he really that good. You could never tell by his demeanor. He is so unassuming and kind to a fault. You’d think he would walk around like a peacock so everyone knew not to mess with him.”

Jill thoughtfully explained, “I guess when you have no one to fear, you don’t have to show it. I can tell you, he is the most dominant man I have ever met. All through college and now in business, when he walks into a room everyone knows he is in charge. I think you even saw it when he came out to see what all the commotion was about.”

Surprised, Daniel said, “He was very calm. If someone came into my house like I did, I would have been all up in his face. Yet, he almost looked like he was enjoying it.”

Jill looked at Daniel, “Why doesn’t Lisa trust you?”

Daniel tensed, “What do you mean, Lisa doesn’t trust me. Of course she trusts me.”

Jill asked, “Daniel, if she trusted you, she wouldn’t have been captured so easily by the twins. I heard her tell them that she missed them so much. What she was saying, without really saying it, they provided stability in her relationship. Since I met you less than a half hour ago, I have seen four, maybe five, mood swings in your actions. That does not show stability in a relationship and prevents trust. That is what the twins offer her that you don’t. Ultimately, that is where she is drawn, to that stability. Daniel, why don’t you sit up on the side of the hot tube?”

He looked at Jill, “Why should I sit up there?”

Jill smiled, “Because I want you too and you are going to do it solely because I asked. Now, get out of the hot tub and sit on the edge.”

Daniel looked at Jill, then hesitantly stood and sat on the edge of the hot tub. “Has anyone ever told you that you have very nice looking cock? May I taste it?” Jill reached out and stroke it a few times, “Daniel, your cock is rock hard. Is it uncomfortable?”

Daniel moaned and pumped her hand with his hip motion, “Why can’t I tell you to stop?”

Jill said, “Please don’t, just answer the question? Is it uncomfortable?”

Moaning again, Daniel answered, “Yes.”

Jill smiled at Daniel as she lowered her mouth on his cock and pulled off, “Daniel, in about 15 minutes I will own you like Jeff will own Lisa. You will still be married and we will help your marriage get better. But, when I need you, you will feel compelled to come to me.” Then Jill took his eight inches balls deep in her mouth and continued until he was ready to bust.

Back in the office, Lisa was recovering from her series of intense orgasms. “Master, please fill my ass with your seed.” Lisa looked at the twins, “Please lube my ass I need the Master to punish my ass.” Nahla lubed Lisa’s ass until four fingers slid easily in and out to their base. Lisa then sat balls deep on her Master’s shaft and started using it as a dildo.

At the hot tub, Jill captured Daniels cock in her pussy and pushed him back to the deck. “Daniel, you are now mine, I own you. Sign the contract by filling me with your seed. Then I will allow you to fuck your wife. Do you understand?”

Groaning, Daniel replied, “I understand, when I fill your pussy with my seed, I am giving myself to you. Here comes my signature to the contract.” He drove his hips up and lifted Jill off the ground as he released stream after stream of cum into her cavity.

Jill said, “Thank you Daniel, you will not regret this evening. After Jeff fills you wife’s ass with his seed, she will come out and fuck you until you pass out.”

As Jill lifted herself off of Daniel, Lisa said, “Mistress, did you warm him up for me? Daniel, I hope you fully understand. Most of the time, you will receive sloppy seconds from your wife. Whoever the Master tells me to fuck, I will. Then I will come to you, I am his three holed slut. But, I will always be your wife, if you can live with our contract.”

Daniel replied, “As long as you are fine having me after my Mistress has me fuck one of her pets before I fuck you.”

Lisa said, “Seal our contract by cleaning my Master’s seed from inside of me. Our marriage has been changed tonight, in my opinion, for the better.” Lisa lowered her pussy to Daniels tongue. He sucked every available drop and totally cleaned Lisa’s pussy as she 69’d Daniel to clean his cock. Lisa then fucked her husband until they passed out with pleasure.

When they came too, we helped them upstairs and put them to bed. Daniel spooned Lisa as they drifted off to sleep.

We dressed in our standard pool attire and went downstairs. The remainder of our guests had arrived and introductions made. Jill and I approached and Isabella introduced us to her boyfriend Pedro. Isabella must have briefed him, as Jill looked him up and down he turned to model himself to her. Isabella flowed into my arms and kissed me like the lover and Master I was to her.

Clair and Adam smiled. Their sister and husband stared in disbelief, the twin boys looked on with curiosity in their eyes. Jill looked at me and whispered, “Tonight could be fun.”

Adam did the introductions. This is our sister Rachael, her husband Nicolas and their twins Victor and Oscar.

Brenda came in and said, “Dinner is ready on the patio. Please join us while everything is hot.” We all followed Brenda out to the patio. Dinner was dinner, lots of conversation to get to know each other a little better.

During dinner Jill received a text from the architect saying they would be late. Something came up that could delay them a couple of hours.

While dinner was being cleaned up Jill asked, “Rachael, would you and Nicolas join us in the hot tub to relax for a while. Everyone is pitching in on the clean up and we may as well get out of the way.”

Rachael answered, “We would love too, but we didn’t bring suits.”

Jill laughed, “Clair, didn’t you tell your sister and her husband to bring suits for swimming tonight?”

Clair kneeled next to Jill, “I am sorry for not letting them know to bring suits. I kind of figured we would all go swimming without suits as we did in our family.”

Rachael gasped, “Clair, we haven’t done that in years. Like, long before we were married.”

Jeff stepped in, “We need to discuss your sons, and we felt the solitude of the hot tub would be a great place to do it. The hot tub is secluded behind the waterfall over there.”

Rachael stared at the waterfall, “Nobody can see us, I would be so embarrassed if my sons saw me without clothes. Clair, will you make sure we are left alone?”

Clair looked at me and I nodded my head, “I will Rachael.”

Rachael looked at her husband, “Let’s do it. I am wet just remembering all the times we did it when we were in high school.” Nicolas didn’t look overly happy, but didn’t argue either.

I noticed that he may not be the leader of this family. Interesting, I hoped Jill has a plan because Rachael could be Clair’s twin.

Jill stood, took Rachael’s hand a led her to the hot tub. I stayed behind with Nicolas. He took a deep breath and stood. We walked toward the hot tub and he asked me if I always did what my wife demanded. As we walked around the waterfall together, I said all the time. Our wives were already in the hot tub, sitting very close together.

I walked to the hot tub, removed my clothes and stepped in. I heard Rachael gasp as I stepped in next to Jill and sat down. Nicolas walked over, slowly removed his clothing and stepped in next to his wife. I heard Jill whisper to Rachael, “Not bad, not too bad at all.” Rachael whispered back, “He knows how to use it too.”

I asked, “What are your son’s majors in college. Adam told us it was some kind of business major.”

Nicolas looked at Rachael, “We are not sure if they are going to graduate or not. They have a pretty bad case of senioritis. I’ve called the college to check and they won’t talk to me because they are considered adults. They’ve kind of closed us off from this part of their lives and we worry about their future. We believe this is why they haven’t received any serious job offers like almost everyone else.”

Jill looked at Rachael and saw the tears on her cheeks. She pulled her into an embrace and asked, “How would you like us to help you?” Jill kissed Rachael on her cheek and looked in her eyes.

Nicolas looked at them and then me, “As you have probably seen, I am not the strongest man emotionally in this family. Hell, I have no control of my family and haven’t since the twins were in middle school. Rachael is the main parent for discipline. I believe the only reason they went to college was because we were going to cut them off financially if they didn’t.”

Jill looked in my eyes, our unspoken language was screaming in my brain. I looked at them, “How far are you willing to push them before you give up?”

I noticed Jill texting on her phone.

Rachael started to cry into Jill’s shoulder, “We don’t know what to do. Adam and Clair said you have a way with undisciplined people, but they wouldn’t explain what or how you do it. What do you suggest?”

Jill looked in Rachael’s eyes, “You are going to have to trust us. Our architect is going to be here in a while to go over plans for our new house. We will be with them most of the evening. What I am going to suggest to you is to let our people handle your twins and not interfere. Can you do that?”

Almost immediately Nicolas agreed, Rachael seemed hesitant, “I don’t know if I can stand by and do nothing if I don’t approve of what happens.”

As she finished Jill slapped her. Rachael stared at Jill as if in shock.

Angrily, Jill said, “Do you want our help or not. If we are helping you, you have to stay out of the way. When we finish with the architect, we will meet with you again and let you know exactly what we have planned. Will you agree to let whatever happens over the next couple of hours go forward without interference?”

Nicolas nodded his agreement, Rachael looked at Jill, “You aren’t going to hurt them, are you?”

Jill smiled and replied, “No, nobody will hurt them. But our twin pets may own them. Can you live with that?”

As Jill finished, Brenda led the twins around the waterfall by their leashes. Rachael and Nicolas both gasped as the twins kneeled next to Jeff and said, “How may we serve you Master?”

Jeff looked at Ayana, “What do you think of their twins?”

Ayana smiled, “They are very good looking and almost as immature. It’s like they have never grown up. Master, they need some discipline in their lives. It’s as if they run their family, much like Nahla and I did.”

Jill looked at Nahla, “Do you think the two of you can handle this little job?”

Nahla laughed, “They are panting at our heels. They even came right out and said they are going to fuck us before the night is over. They became very upset when we laughed at them. It’s almost as if nobody ever turns them down, especially their parents.”

I looked at Brenda and asked, “What do you think?”

Brenda replied, “I think your pets already own them. You just need to turn them loose and let them do their special work.”

Jill looked at the twins, “The question is, do you want them as your pets?”

Nahla looked at her sister, smiled and asked, “Are they, indicating the twin’s parents, going to be a problem? If they are, we will own their whole family.”

Jill turned toward Nicolas and Rachael, “Decision time, do you want your sons to be pets to my twins. I promise you, they will be safe. Depending on how bad their situation is at school, they may even be able to help them catch up and graduate. You have to stay out of the way and let things proceed as they will.”

Rachael finally figured something out, “Why do you call them your pets and they call you Master?”

Ayana smiled at Rachael, “He is our Master because we gave ourselves to him. Please read my collar.”

Rachael gasped, “It says that you are Property of Jeff Wilson. Does he own you?”

Ayana answered, “The collar is a symbol of his ownership of me. Last week we were even more undisciplined than your twins. Our Master and Mistress have shown us a better way of living and we have never been this happy, ever. We will do anything they ask of us.”

Clair approached, “Master, the architect and his partner are here. Should I take them to the office?”

I said, “No my pet. Have them set up at the dining room table and we will be there in a few minutes.” Turning to Nicolas and Rachael, “What do you want to do? We need to talk to them so our house plans can move forward.”

Nicolas replied, “We will stay out of the way. Then we need to talk some more after your meeting. We are missing something that we don’t understand.” Looking at Rachael he said, “They may be able to help us too. You know our marriage is not what it needs to be and something has been missing for years.”

Jill asked, “Are you sure?”

Rachael nodded her head as we stepped out of the hot tub and grabbed some robes out of the closet by the hot tub and put them on.

Jill asked the twins, “Do you want them?”

Nahla smiled and answered, “Yes.”

Jill laughed and said, “Make them yours. Don’t do anything until after you meet with the architect on the design of your suite. Matter of fact, come in with us and do yours first.”

Ayana and Nahla were bouncing on their toes. Ayana said, “Thank you Mistress. But we don’t need to meet with them. The suite we are staying in is perfect for us. We only need a second walk in closet exactly like the one that we are sharing now. Because the bathroom has identical his and hers vanities, it is perfect.”

We all headed back to the house and Jill said, “We will take care of it for you. Get you cute little asses busy with their twins and go slow like we did with you.”

Entering the house we asked Sandy to join us in the design of her suite. She looked at me and smiled, “Master, the twins and I have talked. We really love what we are using now. They need two walk in closets and we would love our suites to have an adjoining door.”

Jill smiled, “That’s it? You guys are easy.”

Sandy laughed and said, “Only for our Master and Mistress and those they choose for us.” Looking out back Sandy asked, “Did you do what I think you did? Your twin pets look as if they are on the hunt.”

Jill replied, “They are on the hunt. Please watch over them and if they need your help, please provide it. They need to own those two when they are done.”

Sandy answered, “It will be my pleasure Mistress.”

Walking up to the dining room table, they stood and faced us. Jill said, “Hello Austin.”

He introduced his daughter, “Jill this is as Aisha.

Turning to me, Jill said, “Jeff, this is Austin and his daughter Aisha. Austin designed this house for my parents.”

Austin said, “Aisha is going to be taking over the business in the next few weeks. I am retiring so my wife and I can travel and enjoy the fruits of our labors. Aisha will be the lead architect on your house and I will stay involved on the periphery until it is completed.

Your parents and their friends have given us a max size that is twice the size of this one and the same for the pool deck oasis. That is quite generous when included with the lots. They also told me which two lots are to be used for its build.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.