The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

My phone alarm rang at 0630 the following morning. We were still where we fell asleep. Jill was on one side of Clair and I was on the other. My alarm also woke them from their slumber. Jill said, “good morning my lovers, sleep well?”

Clair laughed and answered, “I feel like you two put me in a coma and I just came out of it. When the two of you set out to create an atmosphere for the ultimate orgasm again, I want to be at the front of the line. When will your new house be built, I am ready to move in with you now.

I laughed, “We meet with the architect who designed and built Jill’s parents house tonight. The one we build will be three to five thousand square feet larger and the lot will be about twice the size. We should have plenty of rooms to host guests from time to time. The twins are designing a 500 square foot suite for them to live in and Sandy will be designing her own about the same size. There will be an approximate 1000 square foot bar and entertainment room that opens onto the pool deck and another 1500 – 2000 square feet of optional use space also available.”

Clair looked between Jill and me, “That’s eight to ten thousand square feet of house. Will you be able to afford something that big? You just graduated from college. Did you inherit a small fortune or something? My god, the house alone will be over one million dollars.”

Jill laughed, “Jeff is one hell of a negotiator when it comes to signing bonuses. It will be free and clear, except for income taxes. The property and home are for accepting the jobs offered to us at the corporation. The twin’s parents are also throwing in the land and construction costs. My parent’s lawyer is looking into how to shield it from as many taxes as possible. It has something to do with a trust attached to the corporation and renting it back to us or just part of our compensation package. We should know something by next week after my parents return from their trip.”

I asked, “Does anyone smell coffee? I think it’s time to get up and investigate.” While the girls took care of their morning duties, I went downstairs and into the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, Sandy was sitting at the table drinking coffee as she watched the twins prepare breakfast for everyone. Sandy saw me enter. She rose and poured me a cup of coffee. “Master, how do you like your morning coffee?”

“I like a couple sugars and creamer. How did everyone sleep last night?”

Sandy replied, “After those two sluts turned me into a pile of orgasmic mush, I slept like a baby. I don’t know what they did to Adam, he is still out cold.”

Nahla started to laugh, “Master, that slut can give just as good as or better than she can take. Ayana was sitting on her face at the same time she was attacking me with all her fingers in my pussy and she inserted a butt plug in my ass. Her thumb was massaging my clit as she was working my ass with the plug. It took both of us to return the favor and put her out so we could get to Adam.”

Ayana was smiling, “We are thinking about asking our father to add another few hundred square feet to our bedroom suite and letting Sandy move in with us. Nobody has ever been able to take on both of us at the same time, man or woman. I definitely fell in lust with her last night.”

Sandy giggled, “Nahla, I think you forgot to take something out when we got up this morning.”

Ayana laughed, “I never thought anyone would ever get our anal cherry. You forgot to remove the butt plug this morning.”

Nahla shyly replied, “I didn’t forget, I like the feel of it. I will be ready when our Master wants to take care of that opening again. It would probably be good if one of you sluts would turn it off for me. I am about ready to have another orgasm and don’t want to make a mess on the floor.”

From the doorway Jill asked, “Who’s going to make a mess on the floor.”

Ayana reached behind her sister, “Nahla forgot to turn off the butt plug Sandy put in her ass last night. Would you like me to remove it for you too?”

Nahla smiled at her sister, “Not yet, you can remove it when we shower for work.” Looking at me she asked, “We are going to work with you this morning, aren’t we Master?”

“Yes, you are. You and your sister are going to be our personal assistants in lieu of secretaries or administrative assistants. Is breakfast ready? We can discuss my plans while we eat.”

Nahla asked, “Ayana, can you get our Mistress a cup of coffee while I put plates together for everyone.”

Brenda walked in with Randy, Clair and Adam close behind, “Is there enough for us to join you? The coffee smells amazing.”

Nahla replied, “Yes there is more than enough for everyone. Most of us have a big day learning our new jobs.” She looked at Clair and Adam, “What time does your store open?”

Adam replied, “We usually arrive around 0930, but it opens at 1000 when the mall opens. During the week, it’s usually slow until about 1100 or 1130, it picks up a bit then around one it slows back down. There is still a constant, though low, amount of foot traffic until the end of the normal work day. Around five or six it really starts to get busy as most work days come to an end. We were fortunate to be near the food court and the mall restaurant row. Our parent’s were looking for a better location than a standalone store when it was announced the mall was opening. It’s all about location and we got lucky to get in early before the mall opened and was still in the planning stages.”

I looked at Adam and Clair, “Your days are pretty much set, what days are you off and who takes care of the store?”

Clair replied, “Usually our parents work the weekends. When we need someone to cover for us, our sister and her husband fill in. Our sister grew up working the store much like we did and her husband picked it up quickly. They fill in whenever needed.”

Randy asked them, “Who handles your accounting?”

Adam answered, “Right now our father handles it, but he is starting to talk about retirement. He turns 65 next month and it’s hitting him hard, he has to register for Medicare or his insurance won’t cover his doctor’s appointments. Him and mom have always saved and have plenty of excess to enjoy the remainder of their lives.”

Randy volunteered, “I work in our legal and accounting department. If you ever need accounting help, we are always available. If you do turn over the business to the twins, please give us a call.”

Adam said, “We may call you anyway. Father really doesn’t like doing the books. Though he is not a very trusting man, we will talk it over with him.”

Randy replied, “Thanks, I am always looking for more work.”

I asked Adam, “When your parents retire, who is going to take their place. Are you going to hire people which will force you or Clair to be at the store every day of the week? You never know if someone is stealing from you in a basically cash business. Giving discounts to friends is basically theft just as much as pocketing money.”

Clair answered, “Our sister’s twin sons are in college, and their major is business management. We are hoping that one or both of them want to mentor with us and eventually take over the business. Adam and I both have good chunks of money invested with the same broker our parents use. We don’t need to work anymore than our parents. We enjoy helping young couples pick out wedding sets and cosmetic jewelry.”

Jeff asked, “When do they graduate from college?”

Adam answered, “Two weeks, they have one week of classes and then finals. I know they have been looking for jobs, but they aren’t the best students in the program. Their classmates have been getting all the best jobs. What is left is either low paying or out of state. They would rather stay local because of close family ties. We are thinking of bringing them into the jewelry story and mentoring them for a couple years and let them take over the store.”

Jill had a mischievous smile on her face, “Clair, why don’t you invite them over for dinner tonight. We have plenty of food in the freezers and you can discuss their future plans. It appears their options are limited. Depending on what happens at the office today, we may be able to help them out as we expand.”

Adam looked at Jill, “We’re only going to discuss their future, right, you don’t have any other plans for our sister and her family?”

Jill laughed, “We will be meeting with an architect most of the evening regarding the house we are going to have built. If anything happens with your family, you will be involved. Sandy and the twins will be with us part of the time because we are designing their bedroom suites. Jeremy and Juliet, Randy and Brenda are going home for most of the remainder of the week. There shouldn’t be anyone left to seduce your family, unless you and Clair do it. Since Sandy and the twins will only be with us in the beginning, I can’t really speak for them after they come out.”

Clair was laughing, “Hell Adam and I have been thinking about this for a few years. Their twins are hot and Adam and our sister had a thing all through high school. Admit it to me Adam, you wouldn’t mind bringing them into the fold and I’ll make sure it does happen. Bringing the twins into the family business is the right thing to do. Maybe we should ask Jeff to turn his twins loose on our sister’s twins. It might be worth the price of admission.”

Adam remained quiet, but had a thoughtful look on his face.

Jeff stated, “Ladies, we need to get ready for work. Brenda, are you going to accept Sandy’s offer for you to be her very personal assistant?”

Brenda replied, “I am, but I would like to wear your collar for now. I know that I will be wearing Sandy’s in the future and will have it on the first time we visit the swingers resort.”

I told Brenda, “That is fine for now. I would like you to take the twins shopping on the company card. I want the three of you to have identical outfits, but each one a different color. They will have button down blouses, a skirt that stops two inches above the knees. You will not wear any panties or bra. You will each wear thigh high stockings, garter belt and three inch high heels. When you arrive at the office, you will text Jill and she will come and get you when we are ready. She will lead the three of you in by your leashes and you will stand behind the one who you are personal assistant too. Brenda will stand behind Sandy, Ayana will stand behind Jill, and Nahla will stand behind me. Do all of you understand what I am asking you to do?”

All three replied, “Yes Master.”

Jeremy said, “We are going to head home so I can change. Juliet will call our son and invite his family down for the weekend. Can she tell them that you want to interview our son for a potential job? They live about six hours away.

I will meet you at the office around 0815 or so. Are all four of their children welcome to dinner?”

Jill asked, “How do you feel about your 16 year old granddaughter potentially being exposed to our lifestyle.”

Juliet answered, “She is actually the smartest of the four. We probably couldn’t hide it from her anyway. Besides, I am not removing my collar and she will be the one to ask what it means. I will tell her the truth. At that point it will be up to her parents whether or not she is allowed to come to your house.”

I laughed, “As I see it, even if she comes with you, I am free to treat you as my pet.”

Juliet smiled, “If you don’t, I will be disappointed. We should probably start slow and build up to the good stuff over the evening.”

I said “Juliet, I will play it by ear and may even flirt with her a bit. You will follow my lead as the evening progresses. You know that anything can happen. If they come to the party with the understanding of our lifestyle, nobody is off limits.”

“Yes Master.”

Jill looked at Jeremy, “Are you ok with what Jeff explained? Are you going to become all protective if he takes your 16 year old granddaughter over to the hot tub?”

“Yes Mistress, I may even help him with my daughter in law and let the little girl watch and learn.”

Jill laughed, “You know my husband loves to create three holed sluts. What you are saying is no one is off limits for anything.”

“Yes Mistress, you and Juliet’s Master’s lead, we will follow and help you all we can. I believe you will not purposely hurt anyone in my family. As far as I am concerned, anything goes.”

I said, “Friday night is a long way off. Let’s get to the office and see what reaction I get with my announcements and the introduction of the personal assistants. I expect a few to resign when I announce the new annual special week and weekend.”

Jill and I arrived at the office around 0800, before Jeremy arrived. I asked his administrative assistant, “Do we have an HR person?”

She answered, “We do, but she is at the legal and accounting office. Would you like me to have her come here for a meeting?”

“Yes, please have her come right over. I have some announcements to make and need to run them by her before I do.”

She called as I waited, “She said she will be here in about 15 minutes.”

“Please send her directly into Jeremy’s office.”

“Sir, Jeremy already called me and I am to consider it your office even though he will be around a couple more weeks.”

Jeremy arrived about five minutes before the HR rep. We were discussing the resort meetings he set up while driving to the office. The swinger resort is tomorrow at 1330 and the nudist resort is for 1000 on Wednesday.

As she entered I reached out my hand, “My name is Jeff and this is my fiancée Jill. We will be the new VP of this organization.”

I looked her over, she was a 5’6” tall Latina, her complexion was flawless and light brown, her eyes were deep brown almost black, and her lips were full beneath a tiny upturned nose. Though her breasts were small at an A+ size, her body was thin with full hips. She was hot on anyone’s chart. She introduced herself, “My name is Isabella.”

The four of us sat around the table as she handed us our employment packages to fill out and have back to her by the end of the day. I explained to her what I wanted to do with the management chain and the division of resorts and hotels.

Jeremy handed a sheet of paper to the three of us, “These are the six people you requested to interview for the two hotel account management positions.”

Isabella looked over the list, “When do you want to start the interviews?”

I looked at Isabella, “Why don’t we do two tomorrow morning. Schedule the first at 0900 and the second at 1000. We have a meeting scheduled at the swinger resort at 1330 tomorrow afternoon.”

Isabella gasped, “At what resort? Did I hear you correctly that one of our resorts is a swingers resort?”

I replied, “That’s what I have been told. Being the corporate HR person, I thought you would know. Don’t you handle all the personnel issues for the corporation?”

A little embarrassed, “Each of the resort and hotel properties has their own HR person. Each site has over 100 employees. That would be quite a large workload for one person. I only handle the corporate offices, which have around 110 employees total.”

I smiled, “I am sorry if I embarrassed you, I didn’t know that you weren’t involved.”

Shaking her head, “Shocked would be the more appropriate word. I don’t know what to think about working for a company with a resort that caters to such a decadent lifestyle.”

Before I could put my foot in my mouth Jill asked, “What makes you think it is a decadent lifestyle?”

Isabella replied, a little too strongly, “I don’t believe that people should have sexual relations outside of a marriage. Aren’t swinger’s people who swap partners or spouses for sex, among other things? You have to have a sick mind to do that kind of stuff.”

Jill asked, “Are you a member of a church or did you grow up in a strict household. I feel that you have reasons to expect all people to act the way you believe they should. Aren’t consenting adults able to act or do things that are legal? Last I heard sex between consenting adults is not illegal. I do not intend to embarrass you with my question. But, did you ever have sex outside of marriage? I am not asking if you cheated on a spouse or partner. I specifically asked if you had or have sex outside of marriage.”

Isabella replied, “That question is very personal, and really none of your business. My sex life is private.”

I stepped in, “You made it more than private when you verbally condemned people who may have a more liberal stand on their sexual relationships. We don’t try to force our personal choices or morals on other people. Please don’t get upset, you are correct, your sex life is personal and private to you. But, we as individuals do not have the right to condemn people because they don’t believe or act the same way we do. That is as long as what they are doing is legal. Morals take in a whole different mindset. It takes in everything from upbringing through religious affiliations. The question I have for you, can you put your personnel beliefs aside if something comes up that deals outside of how you think or believe?”

Isabella replied, “I’d like to think that I can put all that behind me and make decisions based on the law and corporate standards. I was caught off guard when the swinger resort was mentioned.”

Jill stated, “Sandy is going to be the resort account manager, I believe you know her.”

Isabella said, “I do, she has been here a few years and done an excellent job for us. Jeremy speaks very highly of her.”

Smiling I stated, “So you know, we selected her because she fits into the resorts lifestyle.”

Shocked, Isabella looked at Sandy, “You are a swinger? You aren’t even married and as far as I know, not even in a relationship.”

I smiled, looking between Sandy and Isabella. “See, you are already judging Sandy based on your own beliefs. You don’t have to be in a relationship to be a part of any type of lifestyle choices. It only needs to be something you are comfortable with or not offended by. Are you sure you can have an open mind regarding this issue?”

Sandy looked at Isabella, “I think you have some things in your life that have caused you to think the way you do. Am I correct?”

Blushing, “I can, but it will be difficult sometimes. May I explain where my issues come from? Sandy is right I do have issues from my past.”

Smiling Jill said, “I am all ears, please do.”

Isabella looked at Jeremy and then Jill, “My husband cheated on me and that is why we got divorced. It said irreconcilable differences. But it was infidelity, pure and simple. It may have bothered me more than I thought. I became so jealous and upset I couldn’t see straight.”

Jill placed her hand on hers, “I understand, swinging is one of those things that must be communicated and agreed too ahead of time.”

Isabella stared at Jill, “It seems like you are speaking from experience?”

Jill smiled, “Now who is asking private questions?”

Isabella blushed, “I am so sorry, I had no right to make that assumption.”

Jill laughed, “It is a correct assumption. I am not ashamed that Jeff and I share a number of partners and lovers. It is our choice the way we live. We choose to not be jealous of each other, like you were of your husband, when one of us has an encounter outside of our relationship. Most of the time we are together and agree with what the other one is doing.”

Isabella replied, “I don’t know what to think. You two seem to be so much in love and are great together. I would have never guessed that you were not faithful to each other. It doesn’t upset either of you?”

Smiling Jeff replied, “You are looking at it all wrong. We don’t consider sex outside our relationship to be anything except that, sex. Sex doesn’t affect the way we think of each other. Faithfulness to us is who we go home with, most nights.” I laughed when I said this. “Sometimes we agree to go separate ways for an evening or a weekend. But, we know where home is and that is in each other’s arms.”

Isabella asked, “Then why bother going with someone else. It doesn’t upset you? Why even get married?”

Jill laughed and looked at Jeremy. He nodded, “Jeremy, please show her your collar.”

He did and let her read it, her hand covered her mouth as she gasped, “Jeremy, are you her slave. How did that happen? You are married to a wonderful woman. Are you getting a divorce?”

Jeremy laughed, “I chose to give control of my body to Jill. And no, we are not getting a divorce. Juliet and I still love each other very much. Just so you know Juliet wears Jeff’s collar. It signifies a contract we have with each of them. I do not begrudge Juliet’s decision and she supports my decision. Like they are trying to explain, it’s just sex.”

Looking at my watch, “It’s after 1000 we need to wrap this up. We have a meeting with the entire staff to make some announcements at 1030. I need you of clear mind and spirit. What I am going to explain is going to stretch your boundaries and probably make you uncomfortable. Please let me finish before you say anything, and then we will answer all your questions. Agreed?”

Isabella looked at me and said, “Ok, I agree to hold my tongue.”

I took a deep breath and let it out. I outlined everything regarding my plans for the week of National Nude Day, including giving everyone in the office a special float week of vacation for those who choose not to participate. I also outlined the plan for Friday and Saturday at the swingers club as a raffle in case there is too many who want in the drawing. I even outlined about singles and drawing one male and one female who have to consummate their relationship to show they are game for partaking in the lifestyle at the resort. I leaned back and waited for her reply or questions.

Isabella looked at Jill, Jeremy, Sandy and then me, “You are not going to make this mandatory, are you?”

I replied, “No, that is why I am giving everyone an extra week of vacation. They can take it off without using their regular earned vacation time with no repercussions to their job or job security.”

Isabella asked, “Why are you asking the singles to consummate before approval and issuing their reservation?”

I answered, “The resort is intended for married or actual couples. The assumption going into a swing environment is that couples have sex with each other. It is not swinging if two people go and trade partners. If you have not had sex with the partner you are with, it is not swinging. It is more like trading someone for sex. I will explain this up front so they can decide for themselves.”

Smiling Isabella asked, “You said both people in a couple, married or not, have to agree in writing that they agree to participate. Then they have meet with you before their reservation is confirmed?”

Jill answered, “Yes, they must meet with us to pick up their reservation. Jeff is a human lie detector. We will not allow one partner to force the other to participate.”

Last question, “How are you going to handle gay or lesbian couples?

Jeremy answered, “Though the resort is very liberal regarding sex, they do not allow gay couples at this time. There are very few male members that are bi and our surveys indicate that most of them would rather not deal with it. There are plans in the works to open a separate LGBTQ resort. It has been approved by the owners, but is still in the planning and design phase. I am guessing it will be about two years before it is ready to open.”

Isabella smiled, “I don’t think there is a legal issue here. You are not forcing anyone to participate and you are granting them the right to opt out by giving everyone an extra week of vacation to use for that week. As long as you present it to them as you did me, you shouldn’t have a legal problem.”

I asked Isabella, “Would you stand by to answer any concerns after I make the announcement? There is going to be some or even a lot of questions.”

Isabella said, “I can stick around. Do you want me to stand with you while you make the announcement?”

I replied, “It would probably be a good idea.”

After announcing the organizational changes and that there are two account manager positions still open and that interviews will start tomorrow or maybe even this afternoon. The list of who I want to interview is already with HR. Isabella waived the paper over her head.

Then I started in on my plans for the week of July 14, which is a Tuesday. Everyone applauded when I announced that everyone was receiving an extra week of vacation this year. The announcement of why was followed by gasps of surprise. Before continuing with the raffle, I opened the floor for questions.

A middle aged lady asked, “Do you really expect everyone who works that week to celebrate National Nude Week.”

I replied with a straight face, “Yes, that is why I am giving an extra week of vacation for those of you who choose not to celebrate with us.”

An older man yelled out, “What are you some kind of pervert?”

I laughed and replied, “I guess to some religious fanatics, yes I am a pervert. But to more enlightened people, I am not. Then there are those who are somewhere in between.”

A young lady asked, “What if nobody comes to work that week?”

I laughed as I answered, “Then Jill, Sandy, and I are going to be very busy.”

A middle aged woman asked, “Are the two new management positions going to require participation?”

I replied, “Absolutely not, that is why Sandy was chosen for the resort position. She is already part of that lifestyle and is not bothered by what may or may not be going on during management visits. The hotels don’t require any lifestyle changes. They are normal hotels.”

Before the next question, Jill’s phone beeped. She showed me the text. The girls were here and ready to be led in. Jill went to retrieve them.

A young man asked, “If we do this, what’s in it for us?”

I was about to explain when Jill walked through the crowd leading our three pets by their leashes. As she moved forward, all eyes turned toward her and her pets.

A female voice surprised me when it yelled, “Oh hell no, no fucking way.”

As Jill lined the pets up the way we discussed, I asked, “Who made the last statement?”

A young lady raised her hand and I asked her to come forward and talk to me. As she approached, Ayana and Nahla stepped in front of me and yelled, “Kneel bitch.”

The girl immediately dropped to her knees, sat on her heels with her shoulders back and chest out.

The only sound in the room was the gasps of some of the staff.

Ayana turned to me and asked, “Master, would you like another pet. This one is ours we will gift her to you if you want her.”

I smiled and asked, “Tell her stay in position and we will deal with her when the meeting is over.”

Nahla kneeled in front of her and whispered, “Lisa, do not move until I let you. We are going to find out if you can deep throat a real man.”

Lisa nodded and stayed in position.

Ayana and Nahla returned to their positions.

Isabella gasped, but stayed silent.

I said, “Ok, now for the last question. What’s in it for you? I told you that Sandy is going to be the resort account manager. One of the resorts is a swingers resort.” I heard a number of gasps around the room. Sandy is going to need a staff of about six. Her personal assistant is Brenda, standing behind her. I am not sure if she will pick another five or six to fill her staff. That is totally up to her. My guess is that she will select the best suited for her staff. She will ask the tough questions, especially those who may be required to visit the resorts. Her staff must be at least acceptable to the lifestyle onsite. The other resort is a family nudist retreat. If you are interested, you may approach her after this meeting.”

Of the people who complete the five days of the National Nude Day challenge. We will raffle a number of resort stays for Friday and Saturday night. They will be couple stays depending on how many complete the week. I will also draw a single male and female to make up a couple of the singles who participate, maybe more. This single couple or couples will have to consummate their relationship prior to being admitted to the resort. This is only because a swinger couple is supposed to have sex with each other to qualify as a swinging couple. So if you singles don’t want to have sex with a coworker, do not register if you complete the week. Couples, you have to interview with me and Jill prior to receiving your reservation. We need to verify you are not forcing or coercing your marital partner or other partner to participate. You will be sharing with at least two couples over the weekend. If your partner is not a willing participant, their partners will know and report it. I will be quite offended if this gets by me. I expect questions, so please ask.”

A middle aged man asked, “What if the husband or wife doesn’t want to participate?”

“That is easy, they can’t go. Next question please.”

A middle aged woman, “I am a single, what if I don’t like the guy you draw.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.