The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. I hope I did it justice as it is longer than I anticipated. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are appreciated.

I clapped my hands, “Is anybody hungry?” I fired up the grill and cooked burgers for everyone. My pets loaded a table with side dishes and condiments for the burgers. The meal was good for a back yard pool party. Every one of us had eaten our fill, especially the more active members of the group. But, the party before the party seemed to be off limits, as far as conversation went.

I figured it was time to talk about the white elephant sitting at the table with us. “Jill, how was your little party with your pets while Jeremy and I had our business meeting.” When I said the word pets I looked directly at Juliet, she blushed immediately.

Jill had seen me look at Juliet and excitedly answered, “It was wonderful and when Clair and Adam arrived it became even better. Juliet, for your first party you seemed to really be into it. What do you think?”

Juliet replied, “I am not sure where it came from, but after our little game of words on the phone I couldn’t let it go. I stewed all the way over here thinking of a way to win our little war of words. Maybe if I knew a bit more about your family’s lifestyle, I would have left well enough alone. Nobody has ever beaten me in a game of words before now.”

Looking at Jill, “You not only won, but dominated me. I don’t know how you led me into what happened. Now it feels as if I am compelled to do anything you request of me.”

I added, “Juliet, Jeremy and I watched the entire event from the home office and I know Jill told you we were because I heard her tell you as she pointed at the camera. I explained to Jeremy exactly what Jill was going to do and asked him if he wanted me to stop the game. I guess he didn’t believe that Jill could make his very strong willed wife into one of her pets. By the time Jill told Adam to take you from behind and you appeared to gratefully accept his insertion, he knew the game was over and you were Jill’s. He also told me if he had allowed me to stop the game, you would have been quite upset.”

Jeremy looked at his wife, “Honey that was the hottest thing I have ever witnessed. My manhood hasn’t softened since we watched it develop. Yes, we need to talk and come to terms with how this is going to affect our lives in the future. I feel our lives are going to be quite a bit better and we will have a more complete and open marriage. I need to fuck you, not make love to you, right now.”

Juliet laughed and stood, taking Jeremy’s hand, “What’s stopping you big boy. Let’s show them what you’ve got hidden away under that swim suit.” She led Jeremy to one of our chaise lounges, pushed his suit down to his ankles and forced him to lie down. Without any foreplay she mounted him and started to ride him cowgirl style. “I hope you don’t mind sloppy seconds from your wife, I feel you are going to have to get used to it. Jill told me I was going to be Jeff’s three holed slut by the time the night is over. My question to you is which one of these beauties are you going to fuck first?”

I watched as Juliet dominated her husband and tease him about what or who he was going to do. A thought developed in my mind, Jeremy is not the leader of this family, Juliet is. He voiced an idea he had no thoughts of doing and Juliet made him follow through with it. I couldn’t help thinking, “Is this why he managed the way he did?”

My thinking was interrupted when Juliet demanded, “Jeremy, come on, give it to me. Fuck my tight little abused pussy or I will find someone who will. Maybe Adam would like another shot at me or should I mount Jeff. Jill told me he is loaded, his cock is 11 plus inches and will tear me up. Should I do him next?”

Juliet’s taunting of Jeremy woke him up like he was slapped in the face. He suddenly started to actively fuck his wife. “That’s better baby, oh yes I really like that. Come on harder, faster pound my tight little used pussy. Jill told me she is going to have her pets make you a better lover. Do you like that idea? I think it is a good one. I love what talking about it is doing to your technique. Oh my god, here it comes baby. I hope you are ready because I am cuming.” Juliet experienced a second mind numbing orgasm in less than an hour and a half. I was watching her face as her eyes rolled back and she collapsed on her husband’s chest.

Jeremy must have had the same experience because after he shot his load into Juliet, he passed out too. The twins went to them and held them in place so they didn’t fall off the chaise.

They were regaining consciousness as Jill whispered in my ear, “That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Did you see how she dominated him? We may have saved their marriage. My mother told me they have been having issues for years. The twins told me they want a play toy, I think they have selected Jeremy as their first one. I can’t wait to watch this play out.”

Looking at Brenda I asked, “Do you think you can get Randy to join us? I think we need another cock to satisfy all of you lovely ladies. This is going to be a very active evening if it keeps going the way it started.”

Brenda laughed, “He may be a little tired himself. I asked a couple of his mothers friends take care of him last night and they left him asleep earlier this afternoon. From what I understand, they really tore him up. Jill asked me to call him a while ago. He has been out of action and resting. He could be here in a bit if we really need him.”

I laughed, “Hopefully an afternoon of sleep will bring him back to life. Please ask him to join us.”

Brenda made the call and was laughing as she disconnected. “He needs to shower and grab something to eat on his way. He sounds tired, but is excited about where this evening might lead. He should be here in about an hour.”

I said, “thanks my pet, I am a little excited about the evening myself. But I have a little more work to do before I can get started.”

Jeremy was once again among the living as he plopped down in the chair next to me. “Jeremy, I don’t know what your fiancé and her friends did to my wife, but I like it.”

I smiled at Jeremy, “have you regained enough strength to get a little more work done? Please answer this question bluntly and truthfully. If we can help your son and his wife, are you still going to retire?”

Jeremy thought for a moment, “That is a very tough question. Theoretically, if you come up with a plan that employs them, allows them to move here and live at the same standard of living they currently live. Then yes, I am going to follow through and retire, even if Juliet decides not to. I can see that Marshall and Mandy’s business needs to grow and I am not the man to manage or oversee that growth into a larger business. I can barely handle it the way it is and I am not sure I can change with the future and where it appears you want to take it. It is time for someone with new ideas to come in and run the place. I believe you are the right person for the job. I hope you can help my son and his wife without causing them to divorce in the process.”

We both laughed at his last comment, “I guess I should let Jill handle it.”

Jeremy, let’s give my father in law a call before it gets too late. I’d like to run a couple things past him before I stir the hornets’ nest tomorrow morning. You won’t be surprised by the first one because we have already discussed it. The others, well, try not to express your feelings one way or the other.

After closing the door to the office and locking it I called Marsh.

He answered, “Hello Jeff, what have you been up to today?”

I replied, “I just earned a couple lots for you and the twin’s parents to build Jill and me a house. I also have a couple things to run by you. Jeremy is also here in the office with me.”

“Whoa, whoa what do you mean regarding building a house?”

I laughed, “Both of the twins are happily wearing my collar, I’ll send pictures later.”

Marsh gasped, “They have only been with you for a little over 36 hours and you have already tamed and collared them? How did you accomplish this task? Nobody has ever, I repeat ever dominated them and you did it since yesterday morning?”

I replied, “Marsh, they just needed someone they felt they could trust to take control. Between Jill and me they asked us to wear my collar. I didn’t have to ask, they did. Can we move on for now?”

“Marsh, Jeremy and I have discussed this already and I would like your opinion. I would like to split up the office into three groups. I want to assign an account manager to be in charge of the two resorts and staff accordingly. This position will be filled by Sandy who I believe you know as Jeremy’s right hand girl.

Marsh replied, “Yes, I believe Sandy is a good choice. Will she fit in with the swinger resorts lifestyle?”

Jeremy laughed, “Marsh, Sandy has one of Jeff’s collars locked around her neck. I talked to her and she is excited about the opportunity. Your daughter and Jeff have had an amazing affect on her. She is full of confidence and ready to start interviews as soon as tomorrow.”

Marsh asked, “How are you going to handle the four hotels? They are a little different than the resorts. To add to your surprises, the second resort is a family nudist resort and on the opposite side of the swinger resort property. It was actually built first, but members wanted someplace to let go and not have to hide their affections for each other.”

I replied, “Sandy is still the right person for the resorts. Are there any surprises at the hotel’s you would like to share with me?”

Marsh laughed, “No, they are just hotels. Each one has at least one restaurant near the pool area. Other than that, they are just mid level properties that run high rates of occupancy. No more surprises where the hospitality is concerned.”

I replied, “Ok then, my plan is to split them into two groups of two hotels each. With that last little bit of information probably one large and one smaller for each group. I requested Jeremy to pick six existing employees and I will interview for account managers. If I don’t feel comfortable with who he believes are the best suited, I will ask for Sandy’s opinion and let her select a couple more and interview them. My fall back is a couple classmates of mine and Jill’s who we think will make good managers with the proper mentors.”

“Jeff, I have been thinking along those same lines except I was thinking one manager per property. I approve of your plan with the caveat that we review after six months and a year to make sure we aren’t causing more issues than we are resolving.”

“Marsh, the properties already have managers, corporate only needs to oversee and provide assistance where required. I can see why Jeremy was managing them the way he is. Let the property managers do their job and he would support whatever they needed from his corporate office. My thinking is, let the account managers support the property managers. That will free Jill and I up to expand what you and Mandy started. During the first expansion, we will add to the existing account manager’s responsibilities. I believe each group should be four properties. Having only two properties will allow them the opportunity to learn what is expected of them. It also allows Jill and me to learn as we grow. I am excited at the prospects the future may bring.”

“Jeff, this sounds like a good plan. What else is on your mind? Do you have any other ideas or questions?”

“You hinted at a new question. What did you mean by no more surprises where the hospitality is concerned? Are there surprises somewhere else that I should know about?”

“Jeff, can we discuss that when we get home? Try and get a good idea in regards to the hospitality side of the house. Jeremy also manages the restaurant side and the two of you will need to take that over also, especially since Jeremy is retiring the end of next week. Mandy and I need to have a very eye opening meeting with you and Jill. I apologize for the secrecy, you will understand when we meet.”

I replied, “Ok, we can move on, but we really need to answer that question.”

I continued, “In talking with Sandy and then Jeremy. They feel there may be a morale issue in the office. I may have a way to shake things up a bit.”

Marsh said, “Hold up a minute, you say there may be a morale issue in the office. I am in there a couple times a week and I haven’t seen or heard anything that will lead me to that conclusion.”

Jeremy spoke up, “Marsh, I feel this is probably caused by my management style. It isn’t so much that nobody is happy, but they lack a feeling of accomplishment which leads to complacency. As you know I gather up all the requests from each property and assign them to whoever needs more work. One day someone can be doing accounts payable, then accounts receivable and the next day completing purchase orders for one thing or another. Nobody really knows exactly what they are responsible for. Also, because I hand out the assignments and don’t follow up unless there are issues. Nobody really gets any feedback for a job well done. They only hear back when something goes wrong. I don’t know what his plan is, but Jeff thinks we need a little shake up in the office. Jeff, now’s the time to spill the beans, what do you have in mind?”

Marsh stated “Jeff, so far you have been suggesting some things I was thinking about. Since you kept this secret, you must really be going to stir up the pot. Please spill the beans or should I call Mandy in for a sanity check?

“I think you should call Mandy in for a little sanity check, besides I think she will love it. I’ll also have Jill and Sandy join us, if she they are available. Marsh’s wife, Juliet, challenged Jill to a war of words and is now Jill’s little pet slut, much to Jeremy’s surprise. Be back in a minute.” I left to get them.

Marsh replied, “I’ll get her, but now you have me worried. Give me a minute.” We heard some movement around Marsh and laughing he said, “We are all here and you are on speaker. Everyone would love to hear your plan.”

I stated, “Jill and Sandy are here too. Does anyone know what July 14th is?”

Silence then the twin’s father asked, “Is this day supposed to mean anything to us. It’s not a holiday I’ve ever heard about. What makes this day so special?”

I laughed, “It’s a very special day, and I can’t believe you’ve never heard of it. It’s International Nude Day. It originated in New Zealand where it was such a huge success, it quickly spread to other Western countries.”

Mandy said, “Ok Jeff, how are you going to liven up our office using International Nude Day?”

I replied, “Here is my plan, I want to issue everyone in the office an extra week of vacation, good for this year only. July 14th is a Tuesday this year. I plan on taking that entire week to celebrate in the office. Everyone can wear only five pieces of clothing, including shoes and socks as one. That means each person wears a shirt, pants / skirt, bra / t-shirt and panties / briefs. On Monday everyone who chooses to work removes one item of clothing, probably their shoes. On Tuesday everyone removes two items of clothing until Friday when everyone in the office will remove all five pieces of clothing and be nude. The extra week of vacation is to allow those who don’t wish to participate, for any reason, to take the week off. The one’s who fully participate will have their week added to their accrual to use whenever they want. What do you think?”

Marsh stated, “Off the cuff, I think HR will go nuts with all the sexual harassment complaints. The ones who don’t go that route are going to storm out and hire lawyers and sue for sexual harassment.”

I was laughing when Marsh finished his statement, “Marsh that is why I want to give them an extra week of vacation. Those that don’t wish to participate can take the week off, with pay and no penalties to their work record. How is this going to affect HR or anyone who tries to sue us? Not one person will be coerced, forced or manipulated into participating.”

Marsh asked, “Is there anything else you need to add?”

With a smile in my voice, “Yes, there is one more thing. As a reward to those who participate, I want to offer Friday and Saturday nights at the swingers resort and raffle those off to whoever completes the five day challenge. Depending on the mix of couples verses singles we will draw equivalent names to award about half of each group. Couples could be any mix of married, living together, or even gay or lesbian. Singles would be drawing by gender or preference. They would be paired up and since this is a swinger couple’s weekend, they will need to consummate their relationship before arrival as a show of participation. Everyone in the drawing would have to sign a waiver, have a clean STD test report, and that they are willing participants in what happens over the weekend before the drawing. What does everyone think?”

Silence was all I heard, and then Mandy said, “Jeff, I think it might work out. It all depends on how you present it and having enough people participate. There are only 18 to 20 people in this office. It could be good thing or a bomb that blows up in your face. Are you willing to take the chance and maybe have a mutiny in the office?”

I replied, “If morale is as bad as Jeremy and Sandy say it is, and I believe them. Especially after what Jeremy explained. It could be what makes the ones who want out to leave. Or they like the idea of an extra week of vacation every year that is scheduled for them. I really don’t see much of a downside because even if we lose half the office, we can replace them with more people who will like the idea. Eventually, I would like to open it up to have family’s go to the family nudist resort. Just so you know, I am using this to maybe help those who are only here for a paycheck to leave.”

Marsh said, “Announce all your plans, including this one. I want feedback tomorrow after you finish all your meetings. Don’t wait until tomorrow night.”

I replied, “I’ll call right after lunch or I am finished answering all the questions. By the way, you are catering lunch in so we can field all the questions I expect.”

The call ended and we rejoined the group out on the patio. Turns out we were gone almost two hours. Randy had arrived, was attacked by the twins immediately, you could tell he was ridden hard. He was sitting between the twins, each one holding one of his hands. Brenda said, “Jeff, your two pets may have stolen my husband from me like you took me from him.”

I laughed in response as Randy rolled his eyes, Nahla looked at Brenda, “We will take him off your hands from time to time, and he is very serviceable. It was fun switching between his cock and tongue. We may even put a collar and leash on him so he doesn’t forget who owns him.”

Ayana looked at Jill, “Mistress, may we take your new friends Clair and Adam to the hot tub? We would like to play with them a little while you become better acquainted with your new pet and her husband.”

Jill laughed, “You may, but please leave something for Jeff and I later. We are hoping they stay the night with us. Ladies, they aren’t friends anymore. They are our new pets. You may play with them, but we expect them in our bed tonight, active or not. Agreed?”

Clair and Adam looked at each other, “See Adam, I told you she wanted you. If you had been looking in her eyes instead of her tits, you would have known.”

Nahla smiled, “No promises, when we leave them as orgasmic mush on the tub deck, we have each other. Then we will pour them in your bed. Is that ok?”

Jill laughed, “If they do pass out, please let them rest enough to recover for us. Your Master has been thinking of Clair since our first meeting. Make sure they end up in our bed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.