The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: I apologize for messing this up when I uploaded the wrong story. It is now all better with chapter 4 corrected and chapter 5 is also ready and uploaded. Most emails I ever received for one chapter. I thank each and every one of you, I deserved it. I love this story as if flows onto my computer. I hope I did it justice as it is becoming much longer than I anticipated and still growing. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are appreciated.

I lay in bed this morning, deep in my own thoughts about last night. I was lying next to two beautiful women. My fiancé on the far side of our bed and our newest pet Nahla was sleeping soundly between us. I can get used to sleeping with a pet and my future wife on a nightly basis. I got out of bed to take care of my standard morning ritual in the restroom.

After finishing, I went downstairs to make coffee. I was getting everything out to make coffee when a couple of arms reached around me, gripping my flaccid penis. I felt a couple breasts pressed against my back with hardening nipples. My penis responded immediately as a voice said, “I will take care of the coffee for you Master. All I ask is for you to allow this piece of manhood to take care of me today.”

Turning in her arms, “I would be most pleased with that exchange Sandy. Good morning my pet, did you sleep well last night.”

Sandy thoughtfully smiled, “After those two women you sent me to bed with finally wore each other out and let me sleep. I slept well, they are still passed out after the workout they gave me and each other. It was something I would love to experience again and again.”

A new voice from the doorway asked, “What would you love to experience again?” Turning I saw my very beautiful future wife walk in with a huge smile on her face, followed by our newest pet. Jill was leading Nahla by the leash attached to her new collar. She led her across the kitchen and handed me the end of Nahla’s leash, “She has a special request for breakfast.”

Nahla kneeled in front of me, “Master may I practice a little more? I never want to disappoint you again by not being able to take your seed deep in my throat.”

Looking down I stroked Nahla’s smiling face, “Nahla, you may fill your throat with my shaft and seed anytime you like. Don’t forget to lick my balls as you hold my shaft deep in your throat. Go ahead my pet, when you are done we have some work to do involving your sister.”

Pulling off my shaft Nahla laughed, “She is even a bigger slut than I am. Didn’t you hear what she did to your pets last night? That is why she is still out cold this morning. Your pets give as good as they take.”

Nahla smiled at Sandy, “I can’t wait for my turn.”

Sandy laughed, “Finish your pre breakfast snack and I’ll lay you out next to your slutty sister. We are going to have so much fun.”

I remembered that Jill sent an email to our professors at the college. “Jill, did you receive a reply from the college regarding our finals?”

Jill smiled, “I haven’t checked this morning. It’s Sunday, I really don’t expect an answer until tomorrow. I’ll check now.”

I looked down at Nahla “I am getting close my pet, are you ready to receive your snack?”

I felt the vibrations from Nahla’s giggle around my cock as she nodded her head. Placing my hands on her head I started to fuck her face driving my cock into her throat with each of her forward motions. We were both grunting with effort, “I am going to cum Nahla. When I cum, you may cum too.” As my seed began to flow, Nahla’s body started to vibrate as a minor orgasm shook through her body.

As we calmed, Nahla sat back on her heals, looking up at me, “Thank you Master, I enjoyed that very much, especially the little orgasm from just sucking you off. It’s almost as if you are programming me to orgasm on request.”

I smiled down at my pet, “Nahla, I am programming you to cum on demand. You are close, but soon you will orgasm without any stimulation, just because I ask you too.”

From the entry to the kitchen a voice said, “Amen sister, I am looking forward to you teaching me how to do that.”

Nahla looked at her sister, “Ayana, I will gladly teach you. Did you have fun last night, it sure sounded like you did?”

Ayana thoughtfully sighed, “Nahla, the only thing missing was you. I could tell you had a good night with your Master and Mistress. I have never heard you so vocal. I may have to change places with you tonight.”

Jill picked up Nahla’s leash and led her to her sister, “You may have a night like Nahla, after you give yourself to my future husband. We will see how today goes.” With two cups of coffee in her hands Jill led Nahla out of the kitchen and to her parent’s home office to check her email.

As Jill and Nahla walked out of kitchen, Brenda came in. Stopping to embrace Ayana, “Girlfriend, I have never slept so well in my life. You are one very energetic slut and I will share my body with you anytime.”

Ayana laughed, “You are quite an energetic slut yourself. I think the three of us kept the house awake last night. The neighbors probably didn’t get much rest either and we are a few hundred yards away from them.”

Everyone in the kitchen laughed. We heard a scream come down the hallway from Marsh’s home office and Jill came running into the kitchen with Nahla close on her heels. She was talking a mile a second and we couldn’t understand what she was saying. I pulled her into an embrace, “Please take a breath and slow down honey.”

She took a couple cleansing type breaths, “We received an answer from the college last night. Our professors are giving us A’s across the board and letting us skip all of our finals. Since we are the two top students in the program and already have jobs, we are done with college and only have to walk for graduation.” By the time Jill finished speaking tears were running down her cheeks.

I asked, “Jill, what did you tell them in your email?”

Jill answered, “I explained that we have a job offer to take over the hospitality management office at my parents business. I didn’t tell them it was my parents business, just the name of the corporation. I explained that we will be filling a senior management position taking over for a retiring VP and could start as soon as we graduate.”

Jill finished her explanation and my phone rang. I saw it was Jeremy and answered putting it on speaker, “Good morning Jeremy, what’s up? You are on speaker.”

Jeremy said, “I received a very interesting call from your college last night regarding you and Jill. They asked if I was hiring you as part of our corporate management team. I told them that I was retiring as VP of the hospitality group. That the two of you will be taking over as the VP of hospitality management office as soon as I retire. I told them that I was already training you in your jobs scope in preparation for you taking over. They apologized for calling me on a Saturday night and thanked me for the information. Do you know why they called?”

I laughed, “Jill sent an email checking on our schedule for the next two weeks. She included that we were going to start working at your company after graduation in senior management positions. She added that we are currently in training to take over management of the hospitality division of the corporation you work for. I guess you gave them the correct answers. They are awarding us our degrees and all we have to do is walk at graduation. They are probably going to use this job as part of a recruiting opportunity during the graduation ceremony.”

Jeremy chuckled, “It’s probably a good thing I left out the part regarding her parents owning the company. They did an excellent job of hiding the fact they own the company. Not sure the way they set it up because it really is none of my business. Jill, if I was in your shoes, I would find out how they did it, because you are going to own the entire company one day. Your parents don’t think Randy can do it and were hoping that one day you would be able to take over. I think that plan is going to start sooner rather than later now that you are marrying Jeff.”

Jill asked, “Jeremy, can you explain what you mean? My parents are being very secretive about what is going on in their company. It appears most of their secrecy is about their plans for us.”

Jeremy asked, “Are you alone? If not, please go somewhere private and I will tell you what I know.”

Knowing that Jill’s father’s office was sound proof, we went there and locked the door. “Jeremy, we are in my parents’ home office. Is this good enough?”

I heard Jeremy take a deep breath, “Jill, you didn’t hear this from me, but your parents want out. You know they have enough money to live very comfortably. They live that way on a small portion of the earnings from their investments. They are both only children and come from very old money, inherited from your grandparents on both sides.”

“You don’t know this, both sets of grandparents died tragically in the same airplane crash. They were flying out for your parents wedding when the crash happened. Your grandparents raised your mom and dad in their lifestyle and knew each other well. They have known each other their entire lives and made a natural couple. Pretty much like your parents raised you. They combined both of their inheritances into one charity driven trust fund in the name of your grandparents. Your parents are listed as the trust managers, not owners. Though they are the owners, but that is recorded in another document held in their attorneys offices.”

“I believe this entire business is buried somewhere inside the trust fund and there may be other businesses, maybe many others. As you know this business has four divisions hospitality, restaurant, legal, and accounting. The legal and accounting divisions are interrelated, centered on estate and investment planning. The hospitality and restaurant businesses are also interrelated in our office. I manage both sides and was going to divide them between the two of you in the morning. They are on separate floors of our building, but can be managed easily from my office. That is what I know from numerous discussions with your parents, individually. I put the pieces together with a lot of internet searching. You cannot let them know what you know. Do you understand?”

Jill replied, “Yes Jeremy, I understand. How have they been able to hide this from me? All they told me was that my grandparents passed away when I was little.”

Jeremy answered, “As long as you accepted their story and there is no reason you shouldn’t. That is all you needed to know for now. Do you think you can handle all the information I just gave you?”

“I think I can Jeremy. I have almost a week before my parents return from their trip. I should come to grips with this before Saturday. Anything else you know that may help?”

Jeremy’s next surprise, “When do you want to start working? For all intents and purposes, you have graduated from college, there is nothing stopping you from starting tomorrow.”

I have been thinking of a number of things I would like to do. “Jeremy, what are you doing tonight?”

Jeremy laughed, “What do you have in mind Jeff?”

I replied “I have a number of things to pass by you, but our day is kind of full. How would you and your wife like to join us for dinner tonight? It won’t be anything special, just burgers and sides.”

“Jeff, I need to run this by my wife, she isn’t home right now. She should be back in a couple hours, I’ll call you back. I will also fill her in on some of your family’s lifestyle. I pray I don’t regret this. I have been keeping her away from you parents. She tends to love a challenge and I hope she doesn’t step in one of her own making.”

Jill laughed, “I love a challenge Jeremy. I was raised on this kind of stuff.”

We heard Jeremy sigh into the phone.

“That works for me Jeremy. We may be in the pool, so if I don’t answer, leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Or you can just arrive if your wife agrees. We are doing burgers anyway I can just throw more on the BBQ.”

“OK Jeff, talk to you later.” We disconnected.

Jill stepped over to me and wrapped her arms my neck, staring in my eyes, “Are you going to share any of these amazing plans you have? I do have a stake in whatever you dream up.”

Smiling I replied, “The ideas are still bouncing around my head. Let’s talk in a couple hours as a plan starts to come together. You dropped a bombshell on me, and then Jeremy dropped another about starting our job tomorrow. Is that ok?”

“Ok Jeff, a couple hours. What do we do until then?”

“Why don’t we start with the cameras and see what our pets are doing?”

Jill sat in front of her father’s computer and brought up the cameras. Sandy and Brenda were still in the kitchen, talking about nothing and drinking coffee.

Jill asked no one in particular, “I wonder what the twins are up too.” Scanning the camera feeds she found them in the hot tub.

Selecting the camera and turning up the sound we heard Ayana ask Nahla, “Did you have to take the collar so fast. We haven’t figured how to use this in our favor. There has to be some way to get control of this situation.”

Nahla replied, “Ayana, I don’t want to live the way we always have. Taking control of every situation, I don’t think it will work anyway. It didn’t work in college after the second year and it won’t work long term here. Jeff is different from anyone we have come across. He has his agenda and anyone who doesn’t want to conform, can just leave. And you know the consequences if we leave. Besides, for the first time in my life, I am at peace with my decisions.”

Ayana, alone in her thoughts, “I don’t think I can do it, to become someone’s pet is giving up too much of me. Have you really thought about all the consequences?” Picking up Nahla’s leash, “This means you have to do whatever he desires. Are you prepared for that, what if he wants you to go with him to one of their swing parties? Do you want to be a full participant? We used to spy on them when our parents hosted one at our house. Do you really want him to pass you around like a slut?”

Nahla, thinking and staring off across to the pool, “As long as I am his slut he can share with whoever he wishes. Ayana, I truly am at peace with my decision. I will stay with them, even if you decide not to. I would rather you stay too, but I understand if you don’t. I can’t go on living the way we were. What are you going to do to earn a living? We’ve both been fired from every job we have ever had and are having trouble getting an interview for a new job. We have burned every bridge we have crossed. This is like our last chance at a decent or better life. I believe Jeff and Jill have plans for us when they take over the hotel and resort business. Besides, I want what they have. If I have to be their pet to get it, I will do whatever they ask of me. You know that you are next. Today is your decision day, I’ve made mine and I am happy with it. What are you going to do?”

Ayana looked at her sister with tears running down her cheeks, “I don’t know. Guess we’ll find out sometime today. How do you feel being led around by your leash? You actually seem to enjoy it. When Jill led you downstairs this morning, you were wet between your legs and smiling the entire time. The inside of you thighs were shining with wetness.”

Nahla smiled at her sister, “I loved it, and once I took the collar I felt freedom like I have never felt before. Someone wants me enough to own me and take care of me. I never knew how to act growing up, mom and dad never said no to us, never even yelled or tried to discipline us. This enabled our bitch and let it grow out of control. Do you really want to continue living the way we were? I want more than living off mom and dad, which by the way, is getting cut off when they return. That is our final bridge, we have burned it down, let’s not blow it up as we leave. You saw the anger in father’s eyes when we argued with him. I believe we finally went too far when we were fired from our last job because we refused to do a good job. We were totally out of control, and now we have nowhere else to turn.”

Jill looked at me with tears in her eyes, “Nahla has figured it out. Look at Ayana she appears to be crying so hard her body is trembling with her sobs. We need to love Ayana into our fold. Let’s give them a little time and then go search them out. Jeff they need us more than their parents think.” Jill closed down the cameras and said, “I am glad we listened in on their conversation, I do not believe our approach with Nahla would have worked on Ayana.”

About an hour later Jill and I stepped out on the patio. All four ladies were enjoying the weather as they lay by the pool. I walked over to Nahla and picked up her leash, she immediately stood and followed me toward the hot tub. Jill sat next to Ayana and held her hand. Jill was going to give me a few minutes to talk to Nahla and then lead Ayana to the hot tub area.

I led Nahla into the hot tub and we sat down on the seat. “Nahla, how is Ayana doing? She seems a little tense this morning.”

Nahla looked at me with concern in her eyes, “Ayana is scared of the future. She thinks you are going to turn her into a slut and pass her around to everyone in your lifestyle. She is also scared that our parents have finally given up on us and are really going to kick us out. Are you really going to treat us as sluts and make us do all the parties and lifestyle like my parents?”

I couldn’t help it, I laughed. “No Nahla, everything in our lifestyle is by choice. You have chosen to serve me and Jill. We will never abuse what you have given us. Anything outside our agreement is up to you to decide. If we go to a lifestyle party and ask you to join us, it will be your choice to participate, not to participate or even go with us. We will never force you. What would you like us to do with your sister?”

Nahla smiled, “I would like you to make her a pet like me. I don’t care how you do it, but I don’t want to lose my sister. I will do everything I can to help you. I don’t want to lose you and my Mistress either. I was very serious when I gave myself to you and your future wife.”

Nahla cuddled into my arms, we sat in comfortable silence. About ten minutes later Jill led Ayana by her hand toward us and stepped into the hot tub. Jill looked at Nahla, then me. “Ayana, is there something you would like to tell my fiancé?”

Ayana looked at me, tears streaking her cheeks, “May I try and please you? The only way I can keep my sister is if you find it in your heart to accept me. What must I do to please you?”

Nahla spoke up, “You can start by doing what I did. Deep throat my Master and let him shoot his seed deep down your throat. I will tell you what to do so you can achieve that one simple task. Just do what I do. Master, please sit on the side of the tub so I can show my sister how to take you deep in her throat.”

I did as Nahla requested and she positioned her body between my knees. “Sis, all you have to do is, take a breath and relax your throat. As you lower your head down his shaft and when you feel the head start to enter your throat, swallow it. Continue lowering your head until you kiss the base of his cock.” Nahla demonstrated and did exactly as she instructed. She repeated the process until I was hard as a rock. “Sis, now it is your turn. It may take a few times, but I know you can do it if I can.”

Nahla moved out of the way as Ayana took her place between my knees. She licked the head of my cock and the drop of pre cum from the tip. She sighed as she did. Nahla giggled, “Tastes pretty good doesn’t it sister. Come on take him into your throat.”

Ayana smiled at Nahla and with a determined look on her face took my cock into her mouth and past her throat opening. She didn’t gag, but backed off and took a couple deep breaths.

I placed my hand gently on her cheek and raised her head to look at me. “That was very good. Take a couple breaths and try again.”

Ayana’s nervousness seemed to disappear as she took me in her mouth again. She was able to take my cock a few inches into her throat, backed off and repeated the process a few times. Each try went a little deeper into her throat. I smiled again, “Ayana, you are doing wonderfuly. You are almost there, a few more tries and you will have me all the way in your throat. I bet your sister is very proud of you.”

Ayana looked at her sister and saw the big smile on her face. “Ayana, you are doing so much better that I did. You can do it, come on sis take it all the way down. Then allow his seed to flow into your throat.”

Ayana continued with renewed vigor, finally took me all the way to the base of my cock. She started a slow rhythm of down and up, going faster as she became more comfortable with the intrusion into her throat. Jill reached down and massaged my balls quickly bringing me to release my seed down Ayana’s throat. Ayana kept her rhythm until she milked my shaft dry of seed. She took one last swallow and lifted off my cock. Nahla took her in her arms and passionately kissed her sister, “Ayana that was wonderful, you did so well. Look at the smile on my Master’s face. You made him very happy.”

I looked down at Ayana, “That was very good my pet. Is there anything else you would like to try?”

Ayana looked at Nahla, “Would you please go to your Master and Mistresses room and bring back the lube. I think your Master would like to take my anal cherry. I want to give it to him and with your help I think I may even enjoy it.” Nahla was off at a sprint returning only a couple minutes later.

Nahla doubled up a towel and lay it on the deck at the edge of the hot tub. She encouraged her sister to lie on her tummy on the towel. She asked her Mistress to sit at Ayana’s head and let her rest it on her thigh. Nahla lubed Ayana’s ass, inserting a couple fingers to lube her anal entrance. She kept working her sister’s ass until she had four fingers working in and out. She then gave me a hand job to lube up my cock.

Nahla positioned my cock so that it aligned with Ayana’s rosebud and gently pulled forward as the head slipped past her anal opening. Ayana moaned as I held still and allowed her opening to adjust to the invasion of her ass.

Nahla whispered in my ear, “Slowly Master, piston in and out slowly. Allow her to get used to your size as you slowly move deeper into her ass. Keep this rhythm until you are all the way in, and then hold still. I will be right back.” Nahla took off at a sprint toward the house.

When Nahla returned I heard Jill let out a moan. I looked at her face and saw lust, looking down her body I saw Ayana’s head moving. It appeared she was licking Jill’s pussy, by the look on Jill’s face, I could see she was becoming very aroused.

Becoming more excited I renewed my effort to fuck Ayana’s ass. I was driving deeper, harder and faster into Ayana’s ass. Jill was climaxing as she squealed, “Ayana cum for me my pet, cum now as my fiancé pounds his cock into your ass.”

Ayana instantly went into orgasmic seizure. Her body quivering from one orgasm to another yelling, “Oh god, fuck meeeee.” Then she went still and silent, breathing deeply as she lay on the deck with her face in Jill’s pussy. Nahla rolled her over and cuddled her sister into her lap kissing her forehead.

As Ayana opened her eyes she was smiling at her sister, “That was much better than I thought it would be. Can we do it again?”

When I recovered enough to look at Ayana and Nahla, Jill was also cuddling with them. She smiled at me and said, “I think we have a new pet. What do you think Ayana?”

Ayana was tiredly smiling, “Mistress, I think so. I haven’t ever felt this loved or wanted in my life. I now understand why Nahla begged for one of your collars last night.”

Nahla produced a jewelry box from behind her, “Master, I believe she is ready for one of these. What do you think Ayana?”

Ayana replied while looking at Nahla, “Yes, I believe this is where we belong. Please make me your pet Master. I will proudly wear your collar and allow you to lead me anywhere you wish by my leash.” She crawled on her hands and knees baring her neck so I could lock the collar around it.

Ayana looked at me, “Master, I still have one hole that needs to be filled. Would you please take care of it for me?”

I returned her look, “Ayana, I could do it now, but we are both tired. Would you share our bed tonight, I will take care of that little hole the way it should be. Then we can sleep in each other’s arms, surrounded by your sister and my fiancé until morning and do it again.”

Ayana replied, “That sounds wonderful. Will I be able to taste your fiancée, my Mistress again?”

Jill blurted, “You had better take care of me again. Unless you want some more discipline?”

We all laughed and went into the house calling Brenda and Sandy to join us.

They came downstairs looking like they just woke up from passing out from pleasure.

We all laughed as I said, “You both look well taken care of. We didn’t interrupt did we?”

Brenda laughed, “Maybe a half hour ago, you woke us up when you called us. We did have a very good time until your slut made me pass out. Do you need us for something Master?”

I actually need Sandy’s opinion regarding the hospitality group. Jill’s and my professor’s are posting our grades and we don’t have to take finals. Basically, we graduated this weekend and only have the formality of walking through the official graduation. They are going to use us as a recruiting tool because of the exceptional jobs we landed. Jeremy and his wife may be joining us for dinner tonight. I expect a call at any time for confirmation.”

Sandy gasped, “He will know all about my lifestyle change before I am ready to meet with him tomorrow.”

I hugged Sandy, “Don’t worry about it. If Jeremy and my parents approve, I am going to announce that you are our new resort account manager tomorrow morning. Everything pertaining to the resorts will be your responsibility. I need two more managers to manage two hotel accounts each. The remainder of the staff will be divided up between the three managers. This will streamline responsibility and allow Jill and me to concentrate on growing the business.”

Sandy gasped, “Did you say you are going to make me a manager?”

“Sandy, yes we are making you the resort account manager. We also will require your assistance in reviewing the six names Jeremy will present to us for hotel account managers.”

With shock showing on Sandy’s face, “You know that one of the resorts is a swingers retreat?”

I replied, “Yes we do and the other is a family nudist retreat. That is why we want you as the resort account manager. The three of us, Jill, me and you, are already part of the lifestyle and if the need arises we can fully participate. That is if you want the job? You will have to tolerate a substantial raise in pay and better benefits.”

Sandy said, “I am speechless. I was going to leave when Jeremy retired. I was under the impression that I was being groomed as his replacement at some time in the future. When he announced his retirement, I found out that his management had already selected a replacement. Then the rumor swept like wildfire through the office that his replacement was going to be a fresh out of college guy with no experience. It was like a slap in the face to me. This was before you came into the office and I was able to meet you.”

I stopped Sandy by asking, “What do you think now? Can you live with the existing plan for the future? We want you to be a major part of that future. Are you in or do we need to find someone else?”

Sandy laughed, “I would have gotten around to it, but I love the way the future looks. I was appalled at Jeremy’s management style. It was kind of the shotgun approach and most people felt there was no rhyme or reason for our assignments. Most of the staff had no clue what their responsibilities are. If you implement what you are insinuating you are going to do, everyone will know exactly what their job responsibilities are.”

I looked at Brenda, “We haven’t had time to talk about this, what do you for work?”

Brenda laughed, “We have been a little distracted when we are together. Right now, I am unemployed. When I did work I was an administrative assistant / receptionist or secretary for lack of a better word. It’s been about five years since the company I worked for was bought out and moved back East. With Randy’s job as an attorney, I didn’t need to look for work.”

Sandy spoke up, “Master, will I need an administrative assistant in my job as a manager.”

Thoughtfully, “I am thinking more about a personal assistant in lieu of an administrative assistant. Someone you can trust when you have onsite meetings at one of the resorts or run your department when you take a vacation. Who do you have in mind?”

Sandy gave me one of those as if you didn’t know looks, “I am thinking about Brenda. I trust her implicitly she has experience as an administrative assistant or as you are thinking, a personal assistant. I could see her as more of a very personal assistant.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.