The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. I hope I did it justice as it is longer than I anticipated. I already have three more chapters written and need to edit them as I start out as a narrative style, then modify to what you see here. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are appreciated. I had an editor, but after three weeks of waiting, I gave up. Looking for a new one.

I awoke the next morning between two lovely women. One was my beautiful fiancé the other was our new submissive little slut, Sandy. Sandy demonstrated that she is still able to fully deep throat and take my load in her throat without spilling a single drop. The three of us crawled out of bed, slowly showered and dried each other. We went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Walking toward the kitchen I could smell coffee. Jill led the way, we were met by a site I was starting to get used to. Mandy was standing in front of the stove in all her naked glory. She must have heard us enter, because she turned toward us, “Good morning. Would you like some coffee?”

I smiled at her, “Yes Mandy, we would love some coffee. Did you know what a beautiful sight you are first thing in morning?”

Mandy laughed, “Jeff, you said the same thing last time you stayed over. I still don’t understand why you find this old lady so beautiful.”

I replied, “Mandy, I can only say what I believe. Maybe it’s because you look like the woman I love. Since we are here, I have a favor to ask. Can you call and ask Brenda to come over around 0930? I need her and Sandy to be dressed sexily with their collars and leash attached. I believe I can get the twins to do something stupid, with their help.”

Mandy laughed, “Will you tell me what you have planned?”

I smiled, “No Mandy, I need this to be a total surprise. Please call my submissive and explain that her Master needs her. Explain to her that she needs to be dressed slutty and I will explain more when she arrives. Have her tell Randy that she will be staying overnight. He should have one of his playmates come and keep him company.”

Mandy replied, “I wish I was going to be staying here, but the twin’s parents have asked us to go with them for moral support and stress relief. That is unless you tell me I can’t go, Marshall will understand.”

I pulled Mandy into my embrace, “I know you will stay if I ask, but I believe your husband needs you much more than I do. I also think your friends need you to be there for them.”

With a tear in her eye Mandy replied, “I think you are correct. I would love to watch you work and will be checking the cameras while I am gone.”

“Mandy, I am going to change the password to the cameras so you cannot watch. I do not want your friends to see what I am doing. If their daughters are as tough as everyone says, discipline will probably be involved. I don’t know how they will take it. The twins are the way they are because of a lack of discipline when they were growing up. This could be more difficult for their parents than on the twins. Let them see the results when they return next Saturday.”

Mandy said, “I will call Brenda and instruct her be here as you request. Whatever you have planed needs to be done before noon. That is when we need to leave for the airport.”

I told her “I believe the first part of my plan should be complete before you leave. We will also know exactly how serious your friends are about me helping their daughters discover their submissive side. Without meeting them first, this is my approach going in.”

Mandy laughed “they are laying down the law to them right now. It will take them about a half hour to arrive when they leave their home. The discussion is going to be intense and it will not be taken well by the twins. Their parents have never denied them anything. Cutting them off completely by next Saturday is going to be a shock. That is if they can convince them they are serious.” Picking up a cup of coffee Mandy said “I am going to wake Marshall and call Brenda. I wish you would let me watch, but I understand your concerns.”

After Mandy left Jill asked, “What are you going to do? Why do you need Brenda?”

I smiled and looked at Sandy, “Do you think you can take and then deliver four swats with a paddle. You are going to paddle Brenda and she will paddle you. I am going to have the twins paddle each other. Are you up for this? It is going to hurt, then you are going to 69 with Brenda and Jill is going to tell you when you can have your orgasm. It should be intense and I believe you are going to enjoy it.”

Sandy looked at me a bit nervously, “Though I hate pain, I will do anything for you. I gave you my body and I trust you to keep me safe. I will give and receive exactly what you desire.”

My focus still on Sandy, “Will you call Clair at the jewelry store and thank her for staying open late so you could receive your collar last night? Also ordered four more collars for me, exactly like yours. Explain to her that we will pick them up later today.”

I turned to Jill, “Did you notice Clair had another button undone on her blouse last night?”

Jill laughed, “Did you notice that her bra was also missing? She has very nice B-cup size breasts, I wanted to suckle them right there in her store.”

I smiled, “yes, I did. We need to bring her by this week and see how far we can push her. We need to play it by ear, but I think she can help us with the twins.”

Jill said, “It’s almost 9, we should probably get ready. Sandy, we are almost the same size, though your titties are a little bigger than mine. It will just push them up a little and show off your impressive cleavage. I have just the dress for you.”

Sandy clapped her hands, “Let’s get ready. I am so horny right now. By the time my Masters plan comes together, I will probably be ready to explode.”

We quickly ate our cold breakfast and went up to our bedroom. Jill went to her closet and pulled out three very slutty dresses and laid them on the bed.

A deep royal blue one caught my eye I picked it up and held it in front of Sandy. I asked Jill, “What do you think? I believe this one should do.”

Jill said, “This one is a little tight on my chest. Sandy’s breasts will be trying to bust out.”

Sandy gasped, “Where are the sides of the dress? There isn’t much material to this. My undergarments are going to be on complete display.”

Jill laughed, “You don’t wear undergarments when you have this dress on. I only wear this dress when I need to be fucked. I am wet just looking at it. Sandy, you are going to look so hot in this dress. I will help you put it on and maybe even warm you up a little.”

We heard a voice from the doorway as Brenda said, “Who needs to be warmed up a little. I know I do. My mother in law called me a little while ago and gave me explicit instructions to dress as a slut and to be here at 0930. How did I do?”

Brenda almost had a dress on. Deep V below her belly button in front and no back as both were open to just above her pussy and crack of her ass. Both sides were open as well from her armpits down to two inches above her knees. There were four rings on each side holding the material together. You knew she wore no underwear beneath the dress. I smiled and shook my head in reply, “You definitely dressed slutty. If we weren’t pressed for time, I would abuse you a little or a whole bunch.”

Brenda laughed, “That is exactly the effect I was hoping for.”

Jill had just finished dressing Sandy and I asked, “Please sit on the bed I want to let you know my plan for the next couple hours.”

Jill asked, “Am I needed for this plan of yours?”

I replied, “Absolutely, here is what I want you to do. The three of you need to stay up here out of sight. After I lay down the rules for the week, I will send you a text to come down. Jill, you will lead Brenda and Sandy down to us by their leashes. Wherever I am seated lead one to my right and one to my left. If there is room, the two of you will stand next to me with your hands clasped behind your back, your shoulders back and chests proudly pushed out. I expect the twins to verbally react about my white slaves and the two of you will immediately slap the one closest to you and angrily yell you are nobodies slave. Before they can react I will firmly tell everyone to stop. I expect the twins to violently react as Jill has informed me that they don’t shy away from a fight.”

Jill said, “They will probably try to come across the table in response. What are you going to do?”

“If they react the way I believe they will, I am going to tell their parents I need to apply some discipline right now, I don’t want to lose total control before we start. I expect them to try and stop me. I will tell them the deal is off and take your daughter’s home. I am doing this my way or not at all. I expect them to reluctantly give in and we will come to this bedroom. I installed wrist and ankle restraints at the head and foot of the bed. I will pick one twin and have her lay face down on the bed and have the other restrain her sister. I will then give my instructions to the one standing. Handing her the paddle, I will tell her to swat her sister four times on her ass. I will explain that her sister is going to paddle her next, since you are first you better get in your swats while you can. How do you think your sister is going to paddle you? Do you think she will go easy or try and out do you?”

Brenda gasped, “Are you telling us that you are going to have them paddle each other?”

I laughed, “Yes, I am. Sandy, please tell her what happens next.”

Sandy looked directly in Brenda’s eyes, “We are going to paddle each other next and I am going to get my licks in, so if you go first you better not go easy. I am going to beat your ass to a pulp. I only want to please my Master and make you cry.”

Brenda laughed “expect the same from me. Randy has wanted to beat my ass and I won’t let him. Will there be video, I’ll send it to him and show him what he missed. He’ll be pissed, but he knows I cannot deny you anything.”

Someone knocked on the doorjamb, turning I saw Mandy standing in the doorway. “Game time, is everyone ready?”

I replied, “We are. Let’s get started” and I walked out of the bedroom heading downstairs.

Mandy asked, “Are they coming?”

I replied, “Only if I need them, not before. Mandy, please lead the way.”

Mandy led me into the living room where the twins were sitting on the sofa, side by side in front of a vacant chair. I sat in the chair and told them, “My name is Jeff Wilson.”

The black man on the sofa stood to his full 6’8” height, reached his hand out to me and said, “My name is Samuel and this is my wife Cerise. These two lovely young ladies are Ayana and Nahla. They are almost 26 years old and we will be placing them in your care for the next week. I believe you need what’s in this envelope. Everything is documented and signed by both Marshal and Amanda and us. The twins understand what is at stake here and they are not very pleased, they know and understand the consequences of not doing their best.”

They stood and nervously shook my hand they were close to my 6’2” height, taller in heels. They had the bodies of the volleyball players they were in college. About 6’1” tall, athletic build and B-cup sized breasts. They had movie star looks like the beautiful black baking judge on food network and the build of a certain female black boxer who is the daughter of a boxing legend. They were truly sights that would and probably did turn heads whenever they were out.

I asked for a minute and sent a text to Jill.

A minute later Jill led Brenda and Sandy down the stairs, leading them by their leashes and led them to my right and left. They stood as I requested them to.

The twins reacted as I expected they would. They said almost in unison “he has two white bitches as slaves.” As the word slaves left their mouths I heard two loud slaps followed by, “I am nobody’s slave and the only bitches in this room are on the sofa.”

The twins reacted immediately and stood. I stepped between them and loudly said “stop.” I looked at Brenda and Sandy and said, “Positions” they kneeled immediately. Turning to the twins I said “sit your asses down.” They tried to argue saying “those bitches slapped me, nobody gets away with that.” I firmly said “sit ... down ... now”, reluctantly they did as I requested.

I looked at Samuel, “Is our deal in place, right now.”

He knowingly looked at me, and reluctantly said, “Yes it is.”

Looking directly in his eyes I said, “I need to take care of a discipline issue and it needs to be done now. What time do you need to leave?”

Samuel replied, “We need to leave around noon. You know we asked Marshall and Amanda to come with us?”

“Yes, I do. It is probably for the best. So you know we changed the password to their cameras. You will not be able to check in on how things are going. We will send you daily updates, every night. Is that acceptable to you and your wife?”

Cerise answered, “It is.”

I turned to Jill, “Lead Brenda and Sandy upstairs, I’ll be right up with the twins.”

Cerise asked, “What are you going to do to my babies?”

I looked at her, “What you should have done a long time ago. We will be back in about an hour. My pets are going to receive the same exact discipline as your twins. They were both just as rude as your daughters. There is no room for or tolerance of rudeness ever again.”

I held out my hands, “Please come with me, we need to talk upstairs.” Reluctantly they took my hands and came with me. Climbing the stairs, they pleadingly looked back at their parents who were staring at the floor.

I led them into the bedroom, closed and locked the door. Turning I saw Brenda and Sandy kneeling nude at the foot of the bed. I asked the twins, “Remove all your clothing and assume the same position as my pets, except by the side of the bed.” Everything they did was with reluctance and a bit of anger in their eyes. But, they complied. Maybe their father did hold up his end of the deal.

I sat on the bed in front of the twins and asked, “Who wants to go first?”

One of them asked, “What are you going to do?”

I firmly asked, “Who wants to go first?”

The one on my right reluctantly said, “I will.”

I asked, “Which one are you?”

She replied “Ayana.”

I said “Ayana, please lie on the bed face down with your arms stretched above your head and feet apart.”

Resigned, she did as I requested.

I said, “Nahla, there are wrist and ankle restraints above and below your sister. Please secure her to the bed.”

Ayana squealed, “Why do I need to be restrained?”

I calmly asked, “Nahla, please do as I requested.”

Though she didn’t like it, Nahla secured her sister so she couldn’t move. I checked the restraints and said, “You did well. Thank you.”

Nahla nervously smiled at me, then asked, “What now?”

I reached under the bed and pulled out an 18” long leather paddle. I rubbed it over Ayana’s ass. She nervously looked around to see what I was doing.

I then instructed Nahla, “You are going to swat your sister’s ass four times. I suggest you not hold back because she is going to apply the same four swats to your ass after you apply yours to her ass. Do you think she will go easy on you when it is her turn?”

Nahla looked at me, “Probably not. Why are you doing this?”

I replied, “Because you called my pet’s bitches and slaves, you need to be disciplined. They are neither of those, they chose to serve me. The collar around their neck says Property of Jeff Wilson. That does not mean I own them, it means they made and choice to allow me to take care of all their needs, no matter what those needs are. Slavery assumes that they have no choice in the manner I use them, it is forced servitude. Do you understand?”

Nahla replied, “I do.”

I explained to Nahla, “If I don’t think you do a proper job, I will choose one of my pets to paddle your sister. Do you think they will go easy or do the best they can after what happened downstairs?”

Nahla replied, “They will beat her ass as hard as they can.”

I looked at Nahla and said “one last question before you start. I want the truth because I believe I know the answer already. Are you and your sister sexually active with each other?”

Nahla looked at her knees and nodded, then softly said, “Yes.”

I gently touched her cheek and said, “Thank you, I know that was hard to answer. Now, please beat your sister’s ass, four strokes only.”

Nahla said, “I am sorry sis, are you ready?”

Ayana nervously replied “yes.”

Nahla delivered the first swat and Ayana screamed out. As Nahla delivered the remaining three swats Ayana screamed out after each one and was sobbing when the last one was delivered.

I instructed Brenda and Sandy to remove the restraints and comfort Ayana.

They immediately did as requested hugging Ayana and brushing her straightened hair from her face and kissing her cheeks. She quickly calmed down and they helped her off the bed.

“Nahla, you know the position. Please take it. It is your sister’s turn to deliver four swats to your ass.” Softly touching her cheek, “Nahla, you did well.”

Nahla immediately lay down on the bed with her hands above her head and feet spread.

I looked at Ayana, “Please secure your sister to the bed as she did you.” Ayana wasn’t as reserved as her sister was and did as requested. She smiled and held out her hand for the leather paddle. She rubbed it on her sister’s ass and asked, “Are you ready Nahla.”

Nahla replied “not sure I will ever be ready, do your best.”

Ayana raised the paddle and as she swung it toward Nahla’s ass she said “one.”

Like Ayana, Nahla screamed out. Ayana delivered that next three swats eliciting a scream with each swat. Nahla was sobbing into the pillow.

I didn’t have to ask Brenda and Sandy to release Nahla. They did the same for her as they did Ayana. When she calmed, they helped her off the bed and led her to stand next to her sister. They embraced each other.

I reached into the top drawer of my nightstand and pulled out a box. I asked Ayana to lay on the other side of my king sized bed. She did as requested. I pulled out two ball shaped vibrators and handed them to Brenda, “Lube them up and push one into Ayana’s ass and the other one into her pussy.” Brenda looked at me and asked, “How do I turn them on?”

I smiled and replied, “You don’t.” Holding up my phone I said, “I do.”

Ayana was watching intently as Brenda inserted them as I requested.

I requested Nahla to lie next to Ayana. Except she was to position herself head to toe next to Ayana. She immediately complied.

Handing the other two balls to Sandy I said, “Please lube and insert these into Nahla’s pussy and ass.”

Sandy did as requested. I asked Nahla to position her pussy over her sister’s face and her face above her sister’s pussy in a classic 69 position. Standing next to them I said to both, “You are to bring your sister to the edge of orgasm. But, you are not allowed to orgasm until Jill tells you too. If you orgasm before she tells you too, she will apply four more swats to each of your asses. Even if only one of you has an orgasm. Do you understand?”

They both replied, “Yes.”

I instructed them, “Take care of your sister’s pussy.”

Turning to Brenda and Sandy I asked, “Which one of you wants to go first?”

I heard Ayana and Nahla both gasp as I asked. I looked at them and said, “They shouldn’t have slapped you. They should have shown more self control. Allowed me to take care of them per out contract.”

I asked again, “Who is first?”

Brenda lay on the bed and said, “I will go first.”

Without being told Sandy restrained Brenda and held out her hand for the paddle. I reminded her, “Brenda will be paddling you next.”

She smiled and replied, “Yes Master, I remember.”

Sandy asked, “Are you ready Brenda?”

Brenda replied, “Yes.” A second later Brenda yelled out as the first swat was delivered to her ass.

I turned the vibrators on low as Sandy delivered the first swat. The twins responded immediately as their bodies stiffened.

Sandy quickly delivered the other three swats, each one causing Brenda to yell out. Tears were flowing down her cheeks when Sandy finished. Sandy climbed on the bed to comfort Brenda as they did the twins.

I heard one of the twins pleading with Jill to allow her to cum. Jill looked at me and held up my hand to hole them off a bit more. I turned up the vibrators to level 5 of 10, Jill said “not yet ladies. Just like my little pets, you may only cum when I let you.”

I asked Sandy, “Lie on the bed so Brenda can secure you.” Brenda did as requested.

Brenda took the paddle and asked Sandy, “Are you ready?”

Sandy replied, “Yes.”

Brenda applied four swats in quick succession as Sandy aptly yelled out each time one landed on her ass.

As the fourth swat landed on Sandy’s ass and while she was yelling and crying.

I pointed at Jill, “Cum for me my little pets, cum now.”

They came, violently. The bed shook as if we were having a large earthquake. After a couple minutes and as many as three orgasms, they stilled, unconscious.

Brenda released Sandy and they cuddled each other and looked toward me. I pulled a second box out of my bedside table and they both smiled. A couple minutes later they were in the classic 69 position and I turned the vibrators on low.

The twins, one spooned behind the other, rolled so they could watch Brenda and Sandy. Jill was next to Brenda and Sandy reminding them, “Do not cum until I allow you too.”

A few minutes later they were begging Jill to let them cum. Repeating what I did with the twins I turned the vibrators up to 5 of 10 and motioned for her to hold them off.

Sandy whispered, “Not yet ladies, keep pleasuring each other.” They whimpered, but held off cuming.

A couple minutes I pointed to Jill.

Jill whispered to Brenda and Sandy, “Cum for me ladies.” They did every bit as violent as the twins, with the same result in loosing consciousness. When they passed out, I watched the twin’s sandwich them and whisper comforting words to them as Brenda and Sandy did for them after their swats.

Brenda and Sandy regained consciousness, they turned to their twin and passionately kissed them, allowing their hands to roam the others body. I am sure that it would have wound up in more orgasms, but it was after 1100 and we needed to return downstairs. Laughing and turning off the vibrators, “ladies, we need to get downstairs before your parents have to leave. Please remove the vibrators and clean them. Then return them to their boxes and place them on the night stand for safe keeping.”

They did as requested. I said, “Ladies, let’s go and visit with your parents.

Brenda and Sandy looked their twin in the eyes and handed each their leash asking, “Would you like to lead me downstairs?”

Smiling at the white ladies, the black ones took their leashes and replied, “I would be honored to lead you downstairs.” I took Jill’s hand and led the way.

As we came down the stairs, four pairs of eyes with mouths open watched their nude twins lead my naked pets to the sofa. The twins sat down pulling my pets onto their laps.

Astonished Samuel asked, “What did you do to my daughters?”

Laughing, one of them answered, “Daddy, he didn’t touch us. We paddled each other, and they, indicating Sandy and Brenda, comforted us. It was amazing, even though it hurt badly. Then they paddled each other and we comforted them.”

Looking at her twins Cerise asked, “He didn’t touch you? I thought he was going to discipline you?”

I replied, “What I said was they needed to be disciplined. I didn’t say I had to discipline them.”

Cerise asked, “Who disciplined who?”

The other twin replied “I swatted Nahla, and then she swatted me. Sandy swatted Brenda and then Brenda returned the favor. He never touched us. Oh, Jill had to give us permission to cum as we pleasured each other. If we came before she allowed us to, we would have been swatted again. We came so hard and vigorously, we all passed out from pleasure. I almost want to be bad so I can have that feeling again. It was amazing.”

Still looking amazed at their daughters, Samuel looked at his watch and stated “We need to get to the airport.”

I motioned my pets to me, “Ayana and Nahla, would you like to escort your parents to the car and wish them a good trip.” They both jumped up and took their parents by the hand and walked them to their car. Not even caring they were nude.

Ayana and Nahla came back in the house walking side by side, still holding hands. They walked up to Brenda and Sandy, pulled them into hugs and apologized for calling them names earlier when they first met.

Brenda asked, “Did your parent’s make you apologize?”

I believe Nahla said, “No, they didn’t. We discussed it before while we cuddled other. We were very rude, having just meeting them for the first time. We deserved to be disciplined, nobody has ever called us out for being rude. Especially our parents and we gave them plenty of reason for it growing up.”

Ayana asked, “What are we going to do with the rest of the day?”

“First we are going shopping and pick out some appropriate clothing. Then we will return here for your first lesson.” Looking at them I asked, “Do you trust me? Before you answer I want you to really think about it. We cannot get where your parents want us to go unless you do. I will ask you again in a little while, and then you can answer me. Right now, let’s put on some clothes and head to the mall.”

I had Jill help them pick out something sexy, not slutty, clothes for our trip to the mall. After dressing, we piled into Marsh’s full sized SUV and headed to the mall.

Arriving at the mall, “Jill, where should we park?”

She suggested, “Near the middle entrance. It is close to the food court and I think everyone is probably hungry. We should eat first.”

All the girls agreed with Jill, “Who am I to argue with a group of beautiful ladies. Let’s eat.”

I felt like a king walking in with my harem of five sexy women trailing behind me. I could feel every guy had eyes watching us walk up and order our meals. After ordering, I found a couple tables and pulled them together with enough chairs for all of us. The ladies brought our food and we sat down to eat. I remained quiet and listened as the ladies discussed where to shop. Everyone was relaxed, I am sure it won’t last, but it was nice. This was just the beginning, we had until the following Saturday before we knew where this would lead.

Watching the ladies shop was fun until they figured out that modeling the more slutty clothing caused me a little embarrassment, especially when they modeled lingerie. They would loudly call for my opinion, everyone within ear shot turned their heads to watch us.

They settled on a couple very sexy outfits each and a matching set of slutty dresses. They were all the same except the twins chose matching white dresses, my pets chose matching black dresses and they talked Jill into a royal blue dress. All five dresses were exactly the same, just different colors. Jill said, “These are for later in the week when we go dancing.”

I felt that night would be a real challenge as the dresses had necklines that went all the way below their bellybuttons. The back was nonexistent as it spanned their entire back around to the side of their breasts with a spaghetti strap behind the shoulder and around the neck. Completing the dress was crossed straps that allowed for a three inch gap from the hip down their legs to the hem, a couple inches above their knees. It will be impossible to wear undergarments with these dresses. Much like the ones my pets had on when everyone arrived. These dresses were advertisements for trouble in a dance club.

Our last stop was by the jewelry store to pick up the four collars that Jill ordered from Clair. As we approached, Jill almost ran ahead of us and hugged Clair over the counter. Clair had opened all of the buttons on her blouse as we approached. Jill separated the two front halves and asked the ladies, “What do you think of Clair’s womanly charms?”

Brenda smiled, “They are beautiful do we get to play with them?”

Jill smiled into Clair’s eyes, “not today, but maybe sometime later in the week?”

Clair giggled and kissed Jill on her lips. Jill buttoned one button just below Clair’s breasts, playfully squeezed her nipples. Jill returned the kiss and whispered, “You may work like this the rest of the day. Talk to in a couple days” turned and we left. Looking over her shoulder, Jill blew Clair another kiss.

The shopping done, we arrived back at the house around four o’clock. All five ladies busied themselves in the kitchen putting together lasagna and a salad for dinner.

Jill led them out of the kitchen into the living room, “While dinner is cooking, time for lesson number one.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.