The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are also accepted. I just figured out that I used the name Brenda for two different people, my future sister-in-law and my helicopter pilot. I am going to leave it for now and correct it on rewrite. I apologize for this error. I am now working with Markf52 as my editor. Markf52 has been my main guide in the evolution of my writing style to this point. I truly appreciate their assistance and continued encouragement.

We both laughed and she led me off the aircraft. I was the last one to board the helicopter and noticed that all the seats were filled. Brenda laughed from behind me and pointed to what turned out to a fold down seat. She said, “Master, please sit in the jump seat and buckle in. We are ready to head home.” Just before she closed the door she said, “We are staying the night tonight, just in case you have somewhere you would like to visit. Marsh believes you may want to visit a certain waterfall in the morning.” She closed the door and off we went to our home.

My mother gasped as she saw where I was living during Brandi’s touchdown. I told her, “This is Marsh and Mandy’s home. Ours is scheduled for construction to start the end of the week. I’ll show you our lots tomorrow, it’s a little late to be flying around and disturbing everyone.”

My mother stared at me and mouthed, ‘lots’, I said, “Yes mother, lots. We have two 20 acre lots that our house is going to built on. We approved the plans yesterday.”

Brenda opened the door and we exited the helicopter. My mother was a defense trial attorney, but wasn’t able to hide her emotions at my revelations. I smiled and said, “Yes mother, two 20 acre lots in this upscale gated community. It’s a long story, but we are going to live on the largest property and most likely in the largest house. Not too bad for someone who just graduated from college.”

Mother looked at me with disbelief in her eyes. She said, “It’s like you won the biggest lottery ever.”

I smiled at her and said, “Mother, the day I met Jill was when I won the lottery. Everything else is just window dressing. If I had to choose between all this stuff and Jill, I would take her hand and walk away with a smile on my face. Material stuff is replaceable, she is not. I am who I am because of her.”

I felt an arm wrap around my waist as Jill told my mother, “Hillarie, what Jeff said goes double for me. I would gladly walk away from all of this if I had to choose between them. It wouldn’t even be a difficult decision for me to make.”

Everyone followed Marsh and Mandy into the house and sat around the living room. Marsh smiled at my parents and said, “Welcome to our home. I believe we have enough beds for everyone. If not, we have a number of sleeper sofas in the den.”

I asked my father, “I would like you to take a look at a piece of property we have and meet the architect that is going to design our two resorts. She is the wife of the man who designed our office building. Sadly, he passed away two and a half years ago and we are in the process of helping her put her life back together. Designing our resorts is a major part of her therapy. They were not married when he designed the building you built for Marsh. I have seen some of her work and it is amazing.”

My father looked at me and asked, “Why do you want me to look at the site and talk to the architect?”

I smiled at my father, “I am going to need a construction company I can trust to build what Ramona sees. If I can’t trust my father’s company which one can I trust? Of course, I will need a consulting contract for the design phase. When that is complete I will need a competitive bid for construction of the resorts. I would go with you, but have I to show my face at the office in the morning and be at the hanger in time to see everyone off. Then I will start planning what is required for me to do to visit our business sites around the world.”

“Father, when Marsh and Samuel return from their trip, we are going to meet in regards to some downsizing they were discussing between them.” I looked at Marsh and said, “I believe you are looking at liquidating some or all of your manufacturing businesses, since you have never visited a single one of them.”

Marsh smiled as he said, “Actually we were discussing a merger of my manufacturing companies with his and his tourist related companies with mine. This puts each business unit in the strongest position to grow. The man in charge of Samuels manufacturing facilities is very forward thinking and can somehow see future trends and has been grooming his son as his replacement.”

“I’ll give you an example. When he heard that the movies Ironman and The Incredible Hulk were being made in 2007 he contacted the parent company and laid out a plan to manufacture toys for them. He had 18 months for design and set up. By the time the movies were released, they were already manufacturing and shipping toys to the global market. For the last twelve years, they have been one of the largest toymakers in the world because of this forward thinking and the success of the movies. This is only one example of many that can benefit all of our manufacturing companies.”

Samuel continued where Marsh left off, “He is much like the woman Marsh has overseeing his tourist and travel business. Like he is grooming his son to take over, she is grooming her daughter to replace her. Through her, Marsh’s companies have grown to encompass the world. The initial growth was caused by supporting the cruise ship industry on a global scale.”

Marsh continued, “She saw the advantages of internet booking before almost everyone else. Her forward thinking saw the potential in pre-booking over the internet and approached Marsh to hire some computer specialist to create an online booking business and website. It was one of the first out there and she doesn’t stand on her initial success. She was only talking about a few hundred thousand dollars in startup cost and I rolled the dice on her contacts at U of Hawaii. Through those contacts, we started a company that’s sole purpose is broadening its reach and is still one of largest in the business. Everyone is trying to catch up. Because she was the first, you would think they would stand on that success. The graduate she put in charge. Refuses to stand on their success is the driving force behind our network of travel businesses.”

Samuel was smiling, “Think about all the department stores trying to catch up to Amazon. The startup people that wound up starting Amazon approached all of them with their idea and were told it wouldn’t work. Who is laughing now and all the way to the bank?”

Marsh followed up and said, “When we mentioned downsizing to you, it wasn’t selling off businesses, it is more in line of combining them as much as possible to reduce overhead and increase production. While we are gone, our manufacturing guy is going to contact you with an idea that he says is so big he won’t even hint about it over the phone. He understands every government’s secret service personnel are listening to every call made in the world. Yes, they are mostly listening for key words or phrases, but they are not above selling off business ideas to supplement their severely deficient budgets. It is very hard to prove an idea was stolen out of your head and there are examples in every industry where products being developed suddenly appear on the market before the original designer releases his or hers.”

Samuel turned serious and said, “Jeff, we see those same traits of looking into the future in you. We encourage you to follow your intuition. Will it always be right, no and you shouldn’t expect it to be. Take that two hundred thousand that Marsh was asked to invest in a struggling industry. That business now earns more than that every day and is a 100 million dollar a year business. That one decision will cover any number of choices that don’t pan out.”

Marsh said, “Jeff, we encourage you to listen to the idea Samuel’s guy in Germany has to explain and offer to you. He has a small and very steady electronics business, but we feel he is on to something. His son graduated from the Technical University of Berlin last year. He specialized in automotive electronics and I believe he is the one behind the idea he is proposing.”

While the women had been sitting at the dining room table, my father has been listening to everything we were discussing. He looked at me and asked, “Do you have any knowledge of manufacturing processes?”

I laughed and said, “Not in the least, but I do have the ability to read people. Jill likes to tell me I have a built in bullshit detector in my head. I don’t need to know what I am evaluating. I only need to be able to tell if the person I am meeting with knows what they are talking about. It really helped out when we had the issues at our resorts last week.”

My father shook his head, “If you don’t know anything about manufacturing processes, how are you going to effectively evaluate their proposal?”

Marsh laughed out loud, “How do you think he quickly saw what was going on at our resorts I told you about on our flight. He’d never managed a resort before, but knew as soon as he met both managers that something was wrong and he went with his gut and quickly got to the bottom of it. If I would have known what was going on, I would have fired Jeremy on the spot. But since he was on his way out, I let him leave with dignity. Last Friday was Jeremy’s last day by his own choice. He was supposed to stick around and train Jeff and Jill, but he discovered they are better managers than he ever was or could be.”

“The young lady they just promoted to fill their position as VP of the hospitality division was actually running the day to day operations for him. She is already doing an amazing job and she was just promoted today. Who do you think ran the office while Jeff and Jill were firing everyone at our resorts? She was the natural choice for the position.”

I felt hands on my shoulders and looked up into my fiancé eyes. She said, “Jeff, it’s almost midnight, we need to get some sleep. You have to get a full day’s work in before lunch so you can get us all to the aircraft to head to Hawaii. We are going to need both SUV’s because there are 12 of us going on the flight tomorrow afternoon. I received a message from Scarlett and they will be ready for boarding at two o’clock in the afternoon. I’ve already added your family to the passenger list.”

I looked at the guys and said, “I have been informed that it is time to go to bed. All of you can stay up as late as you like, but one of us has to go to work in the morning.” I looked at my father and asked, “Would you still like to check out our new site to see if you are interested in tackling what could be the most challenging project your company has ever taken on?”

My father looked at my mom, then back to me, “I’d love to check it out. Are you going with me?”

I smiled and replied, “I’d love to, but my morning is full of meetings. I may be on a plane by tonight myself depending on what I learn during my meetings. I hired three PA’s yesterday and they are going to be calling around to check on some of the more local manufacturing plants and set up zoom meetings for us. It could be interesting because I also have to train them to do their jobs.”

My father instantly had a concerned look on his face when he asked, “Why would you hire personal assistants that aren’t at least knowledgeable in how to do their job.”

I laughed and answered, “Because Jill and I are the ones who came up with the personal assistant program and didn’t know exactly what we wanted it to be. Until last week, we only had administrative assistants or secretaries. Jill and I have decided that we want our assistants to be able to do our jobs when we are away from the office. The joke has always been, a manager’s admin ran the department anyway. Well, we are taking that a step further and making it true, we are going to train them to do our job as our personal assistants. Yes, they will be responsible for all the admin stuff, but are using the position as a manager in training opportunity. All three of my PA’s will be going to college in a program that I am designing with the dean of our local state college hospitality management program with an emphasis on accounting for this division.”

Surprised, my father asked, “You are that close to the dean of that program?”

I smiled at my father, “Jill and I just became his star graduates. He doesn’t know the company we work for is or was owned by her parents. A week from Saturday Jill and I are supposed to walk at our graduation. I’ve already talked to them about Jill’s father dying and she will not be there, but I am the top student and required to give the keynote speech. Since I am not going on what we are calling the world tour, I will be speaking and walking at our graduation.”

“After the graduations ceremony, he set up a meeting for me with the dean of their engineering and technology program. We are going to design a certificate program to quickly educate my PA’s in manufacturing processes, much like the two year manufacturing engineering certificate program offered at a number of extension programs at colleges and universities.”

My father shook his head and said, “I am just coming to grips with what you have already accomplished and the network you are building. I am not surprised that you have risen to the top, I am surprised that technically you haven’t graduated yet and are already there.”

I laughed, “No more surprised than I am father, no more than I am. Father, I am heading to bed, see you in the morning. My helicopter will pick us up at 0745. They’ll drop me off and take you and Jerry’s family with them to pick up Shaun and his team. Please don’t steal Shaun’s construction manager, he may not have much to do now, but he will. Also, Ramona, our architect may still be physically week, she has had a very rough last few years. Good night father, I do need to get in bed.” I turned and walked up the stairs, got ready for bed and was asleep spooned to my wife almost instantly.”

When I woke the next morning I was a little disorientated. Instead of being in bed with one body, there were two. Looking to my left and right were two smiling faces that looked alike. I shook my head to clear it and said, “Good morning my lovely twins. What have you done with my beautiful wife?”

Ayana laughed, “We are all packed for our trip and our parents decided to join you for breakfast. Our Mistress is helping them make breakfast while we have the privilege of cuddling you awake. It is time for your shower and it will be our privilege to make sure you are very clean.”

Our shower was only a little playful, we were short on time, but I did receive a very pleasurable dual blowjob, which I totally enjoyed. They quickly helped me dress and we went downstairs to eat.

Jill met us at the bottom of the stairs and asked our twins, “Did you have the time to at least take the edge off of him.”

Nahla laughed and said, “That was about it, you must have torn him up last night. He didn’t wake up as he normally does. It took awhile.”

Jill laughed, “I didn’t touch him, but he did have a very active day yesterday. By the time I brushed my hair and teeth, he was out cold in bed, so I snuggled in and fell asleep myself. I’ll make up for it in Hawaii when he arrives. I’ll try and leave something for all of his sluts, but I make no promises.”

They all laughed and left me standing there with my mouth open. Brenda approached and said, “Follow me husband, it’s time to eat.”

I smiled at Brenda and said, “Already, I thought I had until tonight for that.”

She just laughed, “Practice my dear, practice. Now hurry and eat, Brandi and Brenda the pilots are on the way. You’ll probably have to finish your coffee on the way to the office.”

I heard the rotors of the helicopter as I pushed my plate away. Brenda took it, rinsed and placed it in the dishwasher. My mother asked, “Jeff, would you mind if I went along to the waterfall site. After hearing Jill’s description this morning I am very curious about it.”

I hugged my mother, smiled and replied, “Yes, you may go along mother. Make sure they show you the property on top of the cliff too. I may buy that land and build up there in addition to or in place of the valley below. My biggest concern is that it has been on the market for a number years and hasn’t sold. I am thinking there could only be two reasons why. One is, you can’t build a road because it is not practical or there is no right of access. The other is that they are just asking for too much money. I am thinking it is an access problem. I will call Shaun, the project manager, and instruct him to fly over the area to check out the access issue while you are flying with him.”

I looked at my father and said, “This may also be something you can check into. Yesterday I looked at the property on Google Earth and there appears to be another cliff at the other end of the valley behind the mountain.”

Nahla came in and said, “Master, your helicopter is landing. It is time for you to go. Will we see you this afternoon?”

I heard Jill say as she laughed, “You bet your sweet little asses we will see him this afternoon. He has to give us a proper good bye.”

Jill kissed me and said, “Go to work my main man and keep our business afloat while I am gone. Make sure your two lovely pilots pick you up and deliver you to the aircraft. See you at the hanger.” Jill kissed me again and pushed me toward the door with a slap to my ass.

My parents, Brenda and I were walking toward the helicopter. My mother said, “Your new family sure loves each other. Exactly how big is your new family?”

I laughed, but Brenda answered, “I am not sure anyone knows exactly how big it is. Your little man slut keeps collecting more.”

My father gasped out a laugh, “Are you the Brenda that everyone says was like the fabled wicked bitch of the East.”

Brenda laughed, “That would be me, but you forgot to add dominatrix. The proper phrase was wicked dominatrix bitch of the East. But that was before your little boy taught me a better way to live. My husband says our marriage has never been better. Please don’t tell him this or I will deny it, it is very much better. If I didn’t get my way, I made things like hell on earth for everyone around me. If I get like that now, they call Jeff on me and he makes me see the light.”

I could tell my mother was deep in thought as we loaded onto the helicopter. After we were all buckled in she asked Brenda, my sister–in-law, “How did he tame you? Did he beat you into submission?”

Brenda choked through a laugh as we lifted off, “Hillarie has anyone ever made love to you in a way that tells you that you are the most important person in the world. That is what your son does. Every single person in his circle of friends knows that Jill is the most important person in his life.” Brenda pointed at me and said with a tear in her voice, “That man among men that you birthed does it to every woman he makes love too. We actually feel like he treats Jill for that short hour or so his attention is directed at us. It is so intense that you have to give yourself to him.”

My mother had a shocked look on her face when she said, “No slam, bam, thank you mam to just get his rocks off. Every single time he makes love to a woman he gives them his total focus and shows them his love.”

Brenda replied, “It’s even more disgusting than that, Jill usually watches and that same love is on her face. She encourages him to make true love to every woman he is with. To make it worse, he is the same way when she makes love to another man. They are one hell of a team and have that same passion when they defend each other. I’ve only heard the rumors about what went on last week, but every single employee at each of their resorts know that they will take care of each one of them. To keep it short, people love them, period. You will not meet one person who has spent time with them, not just in the bedroom, will defend them to the end.”

Brenda, our co-pilot, came over the com, “Please prepare for landing in a couple of minutes. It is now 0800. We will be back at 1300 hours to take you to the hanger. And Hillarie, Brenda is understating what he does to a woman. I have felt it to. Your son and his wife are a very formidable team in the bedroom and at the office.”

I said over the com, “Brenda, please, we only treat people the way we want to be treated. My mother and father are going with you to the waterfall sight. Please bring them back so they can fly to Hawaii with Jill and her parents.”

Laughing Brandi came over the com, “Three days in paradise, alone with your wife, you won’t know your parents when we arrive on Friday.”

I laughed, “It’s a chance they will have to take to go to our wedding.”

We touched down, Sandy, Brenda and I exited the helicopter. I smiled at my mother and said, “You should be safe with Shaun, Julie Ana and their crew. Their construction manager’s 16 year old daughter is with her grandparent’s. She is taking the GED test today so I can enroll her in college. She is going to intern as a program manager as she works toward her degree.”

My father looked at me and asked, “How can you afford to send all these people to college while they work? That would break most companies.”

I said, “It’s easy, first it is a very large company. Secondly, I find smart people who need a chance and Marsh approved me to help them. Well, it’s my call now. I find where we can use them, and train them up to give them every chance I can for them to succeed and help our business. I also require a 3.5 GPA for the complete degree program. Father, people need help and I am in a position to help them.”

I smiled at them and said, “Have fun at the waterfall site and make sure Shaun checks out the land above the cliff for access points. I may buy it if it is accessible, buildable and the price is right.” I kissed Brenda, my co-pilot, grabbed Sandy and Brenda’s, my sister-in-law’s hands and headed toward the office.

As we walked into the outer office, I was surprised when Nora jumped up and hugged me. “Thank you so much, my husband is being held without bail until his trial in two weeks. The district attorney called me this morning to let me know. She used the four prior complaints of spousal abuse plus the one filed by the female officer yesterday. The DA even pulled out the half a dozen disorderly conducts and drunken in public complaints from my husband’s record and convinced the judge, if he was let out of jail I would be in danger. She recommended an attorney for me to discuss the possibility of a divorce. I have thought about divorce, but I am afraid of his temper. She doesn’t think my husband will change and will be in jail for two to five years. I don’t want to be with him anymore when he gets out.”

I said, “Nora, I suggest you weigh all of your options. Then do what is right for you. I know in your faith, divorce is really looked down upon. Even in cases like yours. You may even sit down with your priest and discuss it. But, in the end whatever you do is what’s best for you.”

Nora looked at me with surprise written all over her, “Jeff, you continue to surprise me. You and I have totally different beliefs and I am not sure if you even believe in God. I talked to some of my friends from church last night and you are the first one to suggest I talk to my priest. I will talk to him. He knows of my husband’s problems with anger and has sent him to therapy before. Thank you for being the person you are.” She smiled at me and said, “Even if you do have some perverted ideas.” Laughing she returned to her desk and Brenda and I entered the executive offices.

My three PA’s were waiting on me to arrive and Brenda went to her desk, they followed me into my office. When I sat at my desk, they lined up in front of me looking very professional and extremely sexy. I said, “Someone has very good taste in clothes and a very big checkbook. Those suits do not look cheap.”

Lisa smiled and said, “Yes, Nahla has very good taste in what her Master likes. And yes she had a very big budget. There was only one problem with her being in charge of our shopping trip. Master, we never made it to the lingerie department. She bought thigh high stockings, garter belts, very nice four inch heels, lovely skirts and absolutely beautiful and sexy blouses.” Lisa pouted as she said, “But she wouldn’t let us buy any undergarments at all.” All three of them lifted their identical skirts to reveal their clean shaven pussies.”

I shook my head and said, “Ladies, we have to get some work done today. You could have waited until latter to show me those very beautiful playgrounds.”

Mona smiled as she said, “But sir, this is how Nahla said we should dress for you in the office.”

And then Shirley said, “She told us this was your favorite way for your PA’s to come to work. Did we misunderstand something she told us?”

I said, “Ladies, I will not tell you that I do not love the way you are dressed. But, we need to get a little work accomplished this morning.” I had to get my mind back on work. I asked, “How did this morning’s calls go with our European manufacturing plants. I know you arrived around 0430 this morning. I received a call from building security to let you in.”

Shirley smiled and said, “Mostly they wanted to know if you are as nice as you sounded during the zoom meeting. The next most asked question was when are you bringing that hot co-President and CEO to visit them. Other than that there biggest concern is if you are going to change anything. We told them that will depend on what happens when we start to visit the individual sites. Even the women site managers got excited that you were actually going to visit them. One caught on to my use of the ‘WE’ word. I explained that you have three personal assistants that will be traveling with you whenever you visit. We asked each one to send us their monthly reports and that they will be required the beginning of each week and an all up monthly report.”

Each one in order gave the same report. When Mona finished hers I asked, “Ladies, you all pretty much gave me the same report. I am going to guess that you were all given a script to follow by Nahla.”

Mona replied, “You are very perceptive, it was the last thing she did before leaving last night along with our individual list of companies. She also explained that these will be the ones we are responsible for as long as we are your PA’s and work for you. She even gave us a standard format for our reports. She explained that this was a first cut and you would most likely change it, but it is somewhere to start.”

I said, “Ladies, please take a seat. Each one of you did a very good job in presenting your initial contact with your list of suppliers. I want each one of you to become intimately aware of each of your companies. And when I say intimate, know everything you can about what they manufacture, if they have high or low seasons or if they are stable all year long. Know all of their financials and talk to them on a weekly basis. Also, you are more to me that window dressing. Because of our lifestyle, you need to know that I will not allow you to be either used or abused by the companies you support.”

Lisa smiled, “Master, we already understood that and we thank you for being our protector. Shirley and I have all of the European manufacturing sites and I looked into local business customs, particularly Germany where most of mine are. It is not uncommon for them to take their customers to bath houses and dinner after a grueling day of meetings. A number of these bath houses allow a more sensual meeting to happen. How are we to handle those?”

I smiled at all three of them, “I will handle it the way we handle everything with our lifestyle. If they bring all of their family that is of age to participate, I will bring mine. You will not be used as tools for negotiation to make a better deal. But, if it is share and share alike, I may allow us to participate. How does this sound to the three of you?”

Mona gasped and looked at Shirley, but replied to me, “That is exactly what Shirley said you would say. We all agree that if it is share and share alike, we are all in. It is only fair for everyone involved.”

I looked in each of their eyes, “Then we are in agreement as to what we are going to do.” I then asked, “How many companies do each of you have?”

Shirley said, “We each have around 25, so if we average them we have five calls a day to make. To clarify, Mona has all of the North American companies. That includes Canada and Mexico. We do have one question for you. Where will our offices be, here or at you house. Jill told us that you would probably work from home.”

I thought for a minute, “You know, we haven’t really talked about it since the need for the trip came up. When we made that decision to work from home, the twins were our PA’s. Now we technically have five. Let’s call her, this should be fun.”

I dialed her number and she answered, “What, one morning away from me and you don’t know what to do? I am still packing, what can I do for you sweetheart?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.