The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: I love this story as it flows onto my computer. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are also accepted. I just figured out that I used the name Brenda for two different people, my future sister-in-law and my helicopter pilot. I am going to leave it for now and correct it on rewrite. I apologize for this error. I am now working with Markf52 and Barney R as my editors. Markf52 has been my main guide in the evolution of my writing style to this point. I truly appreciate their assistance and continued encouragement.

As the police arrived, Jill started to laugh. She showed me a text from Olivia that said, “What is it with your husband to be?” That was all it said.

When the police arrived it was a male and female officer. After I ended the meeting, Nora approached and apologized for her husband’s actions. While she apologized for his interruption of the meeting, he started yelling at her, “Woman, shut up. I am your husband and I say they can’t force you to take vacation when you don’t want too. I am going to sue this company over this sinfully erotic program.” The male officer quickly got him to quiet down.

The female officer noticed that Nora had a black eye and asked, “Where or when did you get the black eye? Her husband yelled out, “I gave it to her. She was going to give in to this company’s idiotic demand and take a week off without me.”

The male office looked him in the eyes and said, “Sir, when you are digging a hole that is too deep to get out of, it’s time to stop digging and ask for a ladder.” The officer started to read him his rights as he led him out of the building. I saw his facial expression change from anger to resignation as he realized he was in deep trouble and decided to shut his mouth. The anger that Nora mentioned earlier suddenly drained from his face and he became almost compliant.

The female officer took a statement from Nora. When she finished, by taking a picture of her black eye with her phone, she asked Nora, “Will you be all right?”

Nora looked at me and said, “I will be ok, I am with friends here.”

The officer said, “Please have someone take you home after work or at least follow you home. I don’t know if your husband will be with us all night or not, it will depend on a judge’s availability. It may be tomorrow morning before he can be seen. Will you be safe if he is released today or even tonight?”

Nora shyly replied, “After he gets it out of his system, he normally calms down until something upsets him again. Everything should be alright. You saw how he calmed down as the officer read him his rights and led him out of the office.”

The female officer asked me, “Were you in a Zoom meeting when he attacked you? If you were, please provide me a copy of the video file for our reports.”

Isabella came over to save the day and said, “Here you go officer. I made a copy for you. We were going to put it up on our website for the employees to watch at their leisure, but we didn’t get to finish the meeting. I will edit out the fight and post what we did cover.”

The officer said, “Ma’am, please don’t alter the video in any way at all until we verify we have everything we need. Even though we have a copy of the original, at trial, videos are usually questioned in regards to whether or not they have been modified or tampered with.”

After receiving the disk from Isabella the officer turned to me and stated, “You may be required to file a report of what happened. Can you come down to the station if it is required?”

I smiled at the officer, “Ma’am, if I may be required to file a report, I would rather do it now. My fiancé is leaving tomorrow for an extended vacation with her parents and I may have to fly out of the country for a business meeting on short notice.”

I motioned for Nahla to join us. When she joined us, she said her standard statement, “Yes Master, what may I do for you?” Then, realizing what she said, she quickly covered her mouth as her sister rushed to join her.

The female officer smiled at Nahla, “I have to ask this question, why did you just call him Master?”

Nahla looked at me and I nodded my head, the officer did see me respond to her. Nahla said, “Because I have given myself to him. Before you get all crazy, it was mine and my twin sister’s decision or choice. We were in no way forced or coerced into doing it. Officer, this wonderful man probably saved my twin and me from a useless and miserable life. To put it bluntly, we were out of control bitches until our parents requested him and his fiancé to intercede and help us. For the first time, we are living full and productive lives and our parents are proud to call us their daughters again.”

The officer looked at the lovely and very sexily dressed ladies around me. She smiled and asked, “Does he require all of you to call him Master?”

She showed obvious surprise on her face when they all, even the twins, responded, “No, ma’am.” The officer quickly looked at the twins and asked, “If he doesn’t make you or force you to call him Master, why do you do it? Don’t you consider it demeaning?”

Nahla laughed looked directly in the officer’s eyes and said, “Ma’am, I call him Master because I want too, not because I have too or he even wants me too. I am sorry that you are obviously referring to my sister and me being black. But ma’am, you have no clue how we live, please don’t judge us because of a name. I can tell you that I have never felt more loved than at this time ever in my life. Even our parents are having a difficult time adjusting to the changes my sister and I have gone through since his intervention. We don’t think, we know that he will give his life to protect us and keep us safe.”

We could tell the officer was thinking when she looked at me and said, “I have a troubled little sister. I think I should talk to you guys and learn your methods and how you helped these young ladies.”

I noticed movement to my right as Jill stepped up to the officer and wrapped her arm around her waist. She said, “Officer, I am sorry about your sister, but that may be difficult for us at this time. I am leaving tomorrow for up to three months and our twins are going with me. You see, our fathers are dying of cancer and we are taking them and our mothers on a vacation of their lifetime. My father just this morning turned over control of their businesses and Jeff is going to be traveling to become familiar with the more than 90 business sites all over the world. So, you see, it could be difficult for the two of you to get together. We will be home tonight, if you would like to talk with us, maybe you and I can talk while I finish packing for my trip.”

The officer stared at Jill with her mouth open. She shook her head and said, “Just like that, you are inviting me to your home to talk about my sister?”

I noticed movement again as our twins came forward to the officer. Ayana ran her finger along the officer’s jawbone and said, “Our Mistress and Master are always willing to help people. Look at Lisa, Mona and Shirley standing over there. Each one of them was just hired today and given jobs to intern as personal assistants. In this company, a personal assistant has a tremendous amount of responsibility and is part of their management training program. We are required to handle a large array of management decisions. When a decision is above our pay grade or our experience, we elevate it to our manager. Our managers happen to be our Master and Mistress. They include us in the decision making process so we can learn to serve them better. They enrolled Mona in a couple of college courses to start her degree program this morning.”

The officer looked at Ayana and said, “Just like that, he gave them jobs with a lot of responsibility?”

I had to intercede and interrupted, “Let me explain, I will fill you in before Ayana makes you crazy with wild thoughts. Past management admitted to me and my partner that he didn’t have a plan to train or promote people within the office. He expected them to do the job they were hired to do and that was that.”

I took Lisa’s hand and pulled her in front of the officer, “Take Lisa here, she has worked here for a few years and has excelled at her job, but she didn’t receive any recognition for doing that job well. She was already at the proverbial glass ceiling inside this company after those few years. She is a friend of our twins and they encouraged me to give her a chance and we agreed with them that she has earned that chance.”

Next, I pulled Mona forward, “We created some new management positions that require PA’s, Mona applied and was interviewed, but she was turned down due to a lack of experience and education. Jill and I were part of her interview process, remembered her interview and her intelligent and thoughtful answers. We thought of her when this position for an intern PA opened and offered her the opportunity to learn how to do a job she once applied for. We also are requiring her to take college courses to accelerate her learning process. She understands that this is an ‘on the job training position’ and she has to show that she is learning and advancing or she will be returned to the job she used to have.”

I pulled Shirley forward, “And then there is Shirley. She just completed her second year of college and her parents were hired to assist in the design and oversight of building two new resorts. They are onsite now assisting in the layout and design of the support buildings and working with the architect for the resort design. She is also very intelligent and as long as her and Mona maintain a 3.5 GPA and perform well in learning their jobs, we will continue to pay for their education.”

I turned to Lisa and said, “We have not had the opportunity to offer you the chance to complete your education. We can take care of that in a little while.”

The officer looked at me in shock, “You took over this morning and you are already making these changes?”

Jill laughed and said in a flirty voice, “No silly, we were the VP’s of the hospitality and legal sector and promoted to President and CEO for the entire company this morning. We have offered this program to a number of people at our resorts and are now extending it to our office personnel.” I noticed she left out the fact that we only managed that division for a week.

I turned to Nahla and asked, “Nahla, would you give our officer friend our contact info so we can arrange to meet with her and her sister sometime.”

Nahla nodded and said, “Yes, Master.” She went to her desk and wrote everything down and returned and asked, “Officer, do you have a name or do I call you Mrs. Officer?”

The officer laughed, “I’m sorry, my name is Hallie and it is Ms, not Mrs.”

Nahla smiled, “I’m sorry, I noticed your ring and assumed you were married.”

Smiling at Nahla, Hallie replied, “I am, but we are in the middle of a no contest divorce and asking of nothing from the other. There are no children, so it will be like we were never married. Both of us are police officers for different cities and our schedules just don’t work together.”

Ayana giggled and joined her sister with the officer, “If we weren’t leaving tomorrow with our Mistress, this could be interesting. I love a woman in uniform.”

The officer blushed and looked at me, she asked, “So, you don’t control them? You really aren’t their Master?”

The twins smiled at Hallie as Nahla said, “Oh, he is definitely the Master and if we get out of line he will discipline us and we willingly allow him to do it. But no, he never or rarely tells us what to do. Didn’t you notice that he requested me to get his contact information for you? He didn’t tell me to get it.”

Hallie said, “But, you almost jumped to retrieve it, like it was a command.”

Nahla answered, “No, I didn’t take it as a command, I took it as a request. I jumped on it immediately out of respect for him. In the time I’ve known him, he has never told me to do anything. I do whatever he asks me to do out of respect and trust in him.”

She looked at all the ladies in the room and they were all nodding their heads. Hallie looked at Jill and asked, “Is the offer to come over and talk still on the table? I am very curious how you do what you do and may I bring my sister with me?”

Jill smiled and whispered in Halle’s ear, “I must warn you, if you do come over we don’t wear clothes when we are at home and we don’t modify our behavior just because someone comes to visit us. Are you ok with this?”

Hallie blushed, “Will me and my sister be required to remove our clothing?”

Ayana laughed and said, “Only if you want too. We do not force compliance. It is always our visitor’s choice. But, everyone who has visited, so far, removes their clothing to join us in the pool or hot tub, especially on warm evenings like we have this time of the year.”

Hallie covered her mouth, “I’ll have to talk to my sister about this. Can I call and let you know if we are coming?”

Brenda, being who she is, said, “Normally when one of us is coming, we scream.” Then she playfully covered her mouth and giggled as if she said too much.

I laughed as I looked at Brenda, “I apologize for my sister-in-laws outburst. We need to reinforce her filter a little. Sometimes she speaks before her brain starts working.”

Surprised, Hallie recovered and said, “I will call you. I need to return to the station and help file our report on this incident. I believe I have more information than I need. If I need anything else I will contact you.” She smiled at me, turned and left.

I tried to look stern, but couldn’t completely remove my smile as I said, “Ladies, do you ever let up?”

My lovely fiancé looked up into my eyes and said, “Our twins and I cannot allow your life to become boring while we are gone. I know you noticed and I don’t have to point out how hot that woman looked in her uniform. If you tell me you are not interested, I’ll back off.”

My lovely wife to be knew me to well. I said, “Yes, I am interested. But she was here for an investigation of assault, not offering her body up for our enjoyment. Let’s try and get a little work done before we head home.” I looked at Nahla, “Can you check on Nora and make sure she is alright? Ask her if she needs or would like a ride or escort home. Our helicopter should be here in about an hour and a half for our ride home.”

I spent most of the remainder of my time out in the office area answering questions and there were many. A number of questions were in regards to Marsh’s health and how the cancer developed. I explained what I felt I was allowed to share and most said they would pray for him to not suffer. The second most asked question was about the education program they have been hearing about and if it applied to their children. I explained how it worked and that no, it did not extend to non-employees. I told them that it was still in development and I would have Isabella document how it works and get it out to everyone.

One question caught me totally off guard. The person asked what I did to make Nora’s husband so mad that he came into the office and attacked me. Nora surprised me when she interrupted and said, “He didn’t do anything. My husband was upset that I was being told when to take the extra week off we were given because of the nude day celebration. He felt the company had no right to force me to take a specific week off. I tried to explain it to him and he became upset and you witnessed the result of his anger. Legally, the company is doing nothing wrong or violating any employment laws. They are not forcing the celebration on us and actually going overboard to give those of us not participating the right oto opt out and still receive our paychecks. He took offence that whoever participated would have that week of vacation accrual added to their annual allotment and those that didn’t participate had to take that week off.”

The few questions asked about the celebration were mostly out of curiosity of our lifestyle. I was beginning to think that it was slowly becoming a non-issue, even among the people of faith and I am not picking on the Christian faith, we have the whole gambit of religious faiths across the office. I even met an atheist, a couple of agnostics and one demonist. All in all, everyone appears to get along despite their differences.

When I reentered the executive office area I went into Sandy’s office and asked, “Have you noticed a difference out in the office?”

She smiled at me and said, “Yes, I have. It is much more relaxed and became a little more so this morning. I took Andrew, Tabitha and Zachary and introduced them around the office this morning as the new account managers. It was kind funny as Andrew received the most attention when they found out that he was taking my place as the resort account manager.”

I asked, “What do you mean by attention? I have noticed that most are becoming at least tolerant in regards to our lifestyle.”

Sandy laughed, “When you broadsided them with the celebration announcement, and that is how it is being referred to, everyone thought you were going to start pushing your beliefs down their throats. Because of the way we behave, your biggest attackers at the time have become some of your biggest defenders. While you were out mingling in the office area, Nora came into my office and apologized for her actions and the turmoil she caused. I am still curious as to her intentions, but it was a nice change from where she had been. I will watch her and see how she progresses.”

I looked around and asked, “I don’t see Andrew, Tabitha and Zachary, where are they?”

Sandy laughed, “I gave them the properties they were going to oversee and sent them to the tavern down the street a little while ago with my corporate card. I instructed them to create an organization chart for how the office is going to be divided up and to request one from each resort. If you take them out of the organization along with Lisa and Mona, there are fifteen people remaining. They are going to divide them up with titles and job descriptions along with responsibilities based on their current job titles. Then they are going to present it to us in the morning. I am most interested in who Andrew winds up with. I have four in mind for him and one other who might fit in with the resorts lifestyle.”

I frowned my eyebrows and asked, “How do you know who might be more amicable to the resort lifestyle?”

Sandy smiled at me, “My Master, I used to be out there with them. When you made the announcement about the celebration, my desk was still out there on the floor. It wasn’t until the next day you moved my office in here. Yes, I stood with you as you made the announcement, but my office was still out there with them. I fielded a large number of questions and concerns, or you might still be in your office answering them.”

I laughed, “I thank you for that. As it was, I was in my office till late in the day being called all kinds of different types of a pervert.”

I could tell that Sandy had something else on her mind and asked, “Sandy, what else is on your mind? I can tell there is something bouncing around in there.”

Sandy leaned back in her chair, coupled her hands behind her head and said, “I want to redo all of the offices before our facilities manager, Henrietta, starts her remodel. It was supposed to start today but she is ordering everything required to build what you and Jill requested.”

I had seen this coming and smiled at Sandy, I said, “Sandy, you are in charge of this office now. You should be able to do whatever you want. Please call Jill in and you can explain what you want to do. I am sure it will be perfect.”

Sandy picked up her phone and made the call, “Mistress, I am in my office with my Master and I would like to run some plans by you. (Listening) Yes, Mistress, we will be ready.”

Jill came strolling in like a queen without her court. “Ok Sandy, what do you have for us? We have 15 minutes, Brandi is on the way to pick us up.”

Sandy simply said, “I want to trash the office remodel you ordered Friday afternoon. Andrew, Tabitha and Zach are in the process of creating a new organization chart to divide the remaining team members onto each of their crews. I gave them their property responsibilities and sent them to the tavern down the street to work it out. They will present it to Jeff and I in the morning, since you will be getting ready to fly off with your family and friends. What I would like to do is create an office area like the executive offices for each of the account managers. I would like to set up a main meeting area outside of this office and place their offices so that each crew will have their space to work. The only question I have is where the two of you are going to set up your offices and work?”

I had my idea, but wanted to hear Jill’s first. She said, “Sandy, I haven’t really thought about it. The three of us are a team, so I guess I was thinking of here. But, now that I think a little more about it, that won’t work as it could appear that we are in charge and not you.” She turned to me and asked, “What do you think?”

I smiled at Jill, “Did you forget that I asked Aisha to create a home office in our new home with a beautiful view out over the backyard?”

Jill frowned at me and said, “I guess maybe you forgot to mention it. We did have a house full of guests and if I remember correctly I was busy when Aisha arrived.”

I was still smiling, “I watched you completely go over the plan and check off item by item in your mind. The last thing you asked about was the ninth bedroom. You didn’t see the 1,200 square foot home office and deck overlooking the pool?”

I saw the light go on in her eyes, “Ok, yes, I saw it, but it didn’t register in my mind that we would use it as our main office. I guess it is because my father has a home office he uses for everything and I didn’t think much about it. Ok, I did see it. Is that where you are thinking of setting up our home office?”

I said, “Yes, unlike your father, you and I are going to be traveling to evaluate our businesses. Sandy has this office and Randy will have his when he returns. We have no clue, and I believe your father doesn’t either, what is going on with our businesses outside of what is here.”

Nahla burst into Sandy’s office and blurted out, “Master, your father is on the phone. Please take it in your office.”

I smiled at her and said, “Just put it on Sandy’s phone.” I looked at Jill and said, “This should be interesting.”

Sandy’s phone rang and she put it on speaker. I said, “Hello father, to what do I owe the honor of this call.” I made sure to have levity in my voice, I was nervous as we haven’t talked in almost three years.

My father said, “I received a call from an old business acquaintance this afternoon who informed me that my son is going to marry his daughter in Hawaii this coming weekend. Is this true? To protect you, your mother is also listening to our call.”

I laughed and replied, “Yes, Father, I am getting married this coming weekend in Hawaii and mother, my future wife is also on the line with us.”

My mother in a subdued voice stated, “I know that we didn’t part under good conditions and haven’t talked much in the last three years, but you should have let us know you were getting married. We are still your parents and we still do love you. Were you planning on inviting us to your wedding?”

Jill spoke up, “My name is Jill and I will be marrying this hard headed oaf on Saturday. He was going to call you tonight if I had to break a baseball bat over his hard head. My father discovered this weekend that he knew you, I will have to thank him for contacting you for us.”

My mother asked, “How are the plans coming along? Is there anything I can do to help?”

Jill laughed, “Well, to tell you the truth we haven’t really started making any plans yet. It kind of came up over the weekend that we should get married when my parents and I pass through Hawaii on vacation. They have friends that own an estate on 100 acres with a large beach that is perfect for a wedding. They say that it will house all of us and it is available for our use, that is the extent of our plans. But, if you can arrive before tomorrow around three, you are welcome to travel with us, Jeff isn’t coming over until Friday. Someone has to run our business until then.”

I smiled at Jill as my father said, “Your business, what do you mean about your business? Jeff still has another year of college to go, he needs to finish what he starts.”

I let Jill continue, she was on a roll, “You really haven’t been in touch with your son very much. He’s already graduated from college and he is scheduled to be the keynote speaker as the valedictorian of our class a week after our wedding.”

You could tell that my father was more than surprised at Jill’s tone, “I will admit, we didn’t part very happy with each other. I felt he was throwing his life away going into the hotel management industry and was a little strong in voicing my feelings.”

Jill stated with a smile in her voice, “Why not put your wife on a plane tonight and she can fly with me and my family on our airplane and help plan our wedding. Then you can arrive on Friday and fly with Jeff on his Gulfstream 650 business jet.”

My father must have lost his voice because my mother answered while laughing, “You know what, I love you already, nobody has ever put that look on my egotistical husband’s face. If I can catch a plane tonight, I will send the information to you. Can you pick me up at the airport or should I take a cab?”

I could tell that Jill was having fun, “Our nearest airport is over a half an hour away. I’ll have our helicopter pick you up and fly you to our house. Will that work, it will save time and there will be a lot less traffic?”

When Jill told her about her ride, Ayana stuck her head in the office and said, “Mistress, your helicopter will be landing in a few minutes.”

Jill told my parents, “Call me when you have the information on your flight and I’ll have our pilots meet you at the baggage claim. They are very hard to miss, they are two of the hottest twins you have ever seen and they’ll have a sign with your name on it. We have to run, our ride home is landing, talk to you later.” Sandy cut the connection and almost died laughing. We gathered our crew together and headed to meet Brandi and Brenda.

On the flight home Jill laid out the plan to explain our lifestyle to my mother. I could tell by her eyes that she had plans other than what she was explaining. Jill and I needed some time alone to talk though it would be some hours before my mother could arrive. Landing in the front yard we were met by Marsh and Mandy. Jill rushed to her father and hugged him, “Father, thank you for calling Jeff’s father. He called us at the office and I invited them to the wedding. Jeff’s mother may be coming tonight and flying with us to Hawaii.”

As we entered the house, Mandy laughed, “How do you think they will handle our lifestyle?”

Jill smiled at her mother, “I don’t know, but I will find out when she and I are in the hot tub later tonight. It has become our favorite place to seduce our guests.”

Ayana came up the hall, “Mistress, there is a call for Master and you in the office. Your father is talking to them.”

Jill and I entered the office as Marsh said, “Yes, it is kind of sudden, but there are a number of other driving forces. I will let your son and my daughter explain it to you. They just entered my office.”

I sat on the corner of Marsh’s desk and said, “Hello father, I hope mother was able to find a flight, Jill is really excited to finally meet her.”

My mother’s voice came on the line, “Honey, there is a minor complication. I called your sister about the wedding and she is not only unhappy with you, she wants to come with me and take care of you herself. But there aren’t enough available seats for the three of us, including her husband. If we take tomorrow’s first flight, we won’t arrive until after you leave.”

I sighed and took out my phone, put it on speaker and called Brandi, “Hello Master, how may I assist you.”

I laughed and asked, “Do you and your sister have enough crew rest to make a round trip flight to the Chicago area that will take about 5 hours for the round trip?”

Brandi said, “Just a minute, hey sis, are we up to a five-hour flight in the Gulfstream? All we heard was a squeal of yes, where are we going?”

I answered, “We need to fly to Chicago and pick up my mother, sister and my sister’s husband. For some reason they have a sudden urge to fly to Hawaii and would like to hitch a ride with Jill.”

Brandi replied, “We will have to hurry, we have seven hours before we have to break for crew rest, meet you at the hanger.” She disconnected.

I was laughing when I said, “I guess we are coming to pick you up. I will call you in an hour when I find out which airport we are flying into as O’Hare is much too big and busy. Are you sure sis’s husband is prepared for all the estrogen that is flying with you? Do you know the closest private airport that can handle a Gulfstream 650?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.