The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are also accepted. I just figured out that I used the name Brenda for two different people, my future sister-in-law and my helicopter pilot. I am going to leave it for now and correct it on rewrite. I apologize for this error. I am now working with Markf52 as my editor. Markf52 has been my main guide in the evolution of my writing style to this point. I truly appreciate his assistance and continued encouragement.

We were surprised when we were brought to consciousness by Brenda’s smiling face at 0700. She said, “Master, your helicopter will be here at 0745. They will drop all of us at the office where they will pick up Jerry’s family. Then they will head out to the resort to pick up Shaun’s crew and take all of them to the new resort site. Brandi and Brenda will spend the day with them. After returning them to the resort, they will return here and pick you up around 1530 this afternoon. I have lunch ordered and it will arrive around noon. Your twin pets have your breakfast ready for you. So, let’s go down and eat.

When Brenda left and we were getting ready for breakfast, Virginia asked, “Is every morning like this for you? If it is I may move in with you.”

Jill hugged Virginia from behind and reaching around to massage her breasts. She said, “Honey, you are welcome in our bed anytime. You are very nice to cuddle up to and I loved waking up with you this morning.”

Virginia pulled Jill’s arms tighter around her body, leaned back into Jill’s body and sighed. She said, “Yesterday, I wasn’t as surprised at how much everyone loves the two of you as I was at how protective they are of the two of you. They made sure you were not disturbed during your interviews, especially those two tigresses that molested me when I arrived.”

Jill laughed at Virginia, “Did they tell you that their parent’s gave them to us because they were so self absorbed and uncontrollable bitches.”

Virginia gasped and asked, “Those two loveable young ladies. They watched over me and my family all day yesterday. A few people complained that you were hiding away and neglecting your guests and they set them straight. They let everyone know that the two of you were working while their guests enjoyed the food and relaxation of your home. I won’t even get into Sandy and Brenda acting as the hostesses of the party. They kept talking to someone named Margarita on the phone and very concerned about a lady named Ramona. I guess she was having problems with her mother. They were keeping that nice young man Shaun and his PA Julie Ana up to date on her. At one point Shaun wanted to leave and go pick her up, but Sandy kept him calm and asked him to trust Margarita to handle their mother. When they finally arrived, Shaun suggested they leave and head back to the resort they are staying at. Jill, I could go on and on about your close friends taking care of your guests. Even that little spoiled brat Cynthia, was pitching to make sure everyone was taken care of.”

I wrapped my arms around the two women and said, “Virginia, you are embarrassing us, we did neglect our guests yesterday and we know that our core team is wonderful and have our backs. We had to hire crews to work our aircraft or Jill and the twins couldn’t take their parents on the vacation of their lifetime. Come on, let’s go down and eat.”

Entering the kitchen Jill gasped, “Jeff, we were so busy yesterday I forgot all about my parents.”

Ayana laughed and said, “Mistress, I asked my parents to take them home with them. Our fathers were getting tired and I felt they could use a break. Your friends made sure they stayed busy, I felt a little too busy. They are fine and resting with my parents who are packing for their trip. When my parents finish they will bring them here so your parent’s can pack.”

Virginia watched the exchange between Jill and Ayana and shook her head, “Jill, she sure doesn’t sound like an out of control bitch to me. She is one of the nicest women I have ever met. Yesterday she treated me like royalty and made sure my crew was well taken care of.”

Nahla laughed so hard she chocked. When she settled down, she approached Virginia and wrapped her in a loving hug, “Virginia, we have been with our Master and Mistress for a little over a week and they have had an amazing impact on our lives. The funny thing is it only took them two days to tame us. We are so grateful for everything they have done for us. My sister and I have a saying that we have come to live by. Whenever someone who knew us before asks what has happened us, we say, ‘the bitch is dead and gone.’ Our lives have never been so full of love and satisfaction. We know our parent’s loved us, maybe too much. Our Master and Mistress have brought stabilization into our lives that we never had before and we love them for it. They are stuck with us, forever. We will never leave them.”

While we quickly ate our breakfast we talked to Virginia and her crew about the preparations for the 777 aircraft. Brett explained, “We completed all the inspections and maintenance last week in preparation of selling it. All we need to do today is top off the fuel and hire a cleaning crew to go over the entire interior and stock up on linens for your trip. It should be ready to go by close of business today. We can leave anytime you choose tomorrow and we have the flight plan to Maui ready for submittal. We only need the passenger list and a time of departure.”

We were sitting around the kitchen and I heard a chuckle out of Jill. I asked, “Jill, what is so funny.

She smiled at me and said, “I looked around the kitchen and saw that everyone is dressed. I was trying to remember the last time we were dressed before breakfast and couldn’t come up with a day. It struck me as funny.”

Though we all had a little giggle over what Jill said, nobody could remember when the last time was either.

I looked at Brett and Scarlett and asked, “Can the two of you take Brandi and Brenda up in the Gulfstream and give them a checkout ride. Their tickets are up to date for Gulfstream, but I would like you to give them an update ride. Just in case, it has been a while and I don’t want that to get in the way of any trip I may be required to take.”

Scarlett looked at Virginia, smiled and asked, “Is that ok with you boss, technically, we aren’t on his payroll until we file our flight plan.”

Virginia smiled at Scarlett and said, “When I get to the office today I am going to work up a quote for Jeff and Jill of what I want for the 777 and the business. After I do that then the negotiations start. We will see where it goes from there. I suggest you not do anything to upset your new boss. I think you probably agree with me, don’t you.”

Scarlett laughed, looked at me and said, “Master, your wish is my command.” Everyone around the table laughed.

We continued to talk about plans for the next few months when we heard the helicopter rotors and I said, “It sounds like it is time to get going. You are welcome to relax for a while. I just need you to call Jill or me so we can set the alarm when you leave.”

Virginia looked at her family and pilots, then said, “Thank you, but I think we are ready to leave at the same time as you.”

The twins had cleaned up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher, so we all stood and walked out the door after placing our coffee cups in the dishwasher. The last one to leave was Ayana. She turned on the dishwasher, set the alarm and followed us out the door.”

Virginia and her crew climbed into Hubert’s SUV and we boarded the helicopter. As we lifted off we watched them head down the driveway. I spoke into my headset, “Brandi, I have arranged for the two of you to take a checkout ride in the Gulfstream today. Let Shaun and Julie Ana know that you can’t stay with them all day and what you will be doing. I will touch base with them also.”

Brenda replied, “Boss, are you paying for us to have a good time. We love flying the 650 it’s like riding on a cloud it fly so nice.”

I laughed and replied, “I guess I am, just remember you have passengers to get home this afternoon.”

Brandi spoke through the headphone and said, “We could never do that Master. The checkout shouldn’t take more than a couple of hours. We just have to do a few take offs and landings each and some point to point flying. Too bad you can’t go along with us.”

I laughed and replied, “I can wait a few more days to join the mile high club. I am sure you sluts will keep my membership card up to date over the next few months.”

Brenda laughed and stated, “It all depends on how many sluts you have on board with you. I heard a rumor that you are interviewing a few young ones to be your very personal assistants.”

I laughed back, “As a matter of fact, I am interviewing a couple of young ladies for those exact positions. Jill and our twins will be off gallivanting around the globe and I will need some help getting everything done.”

I saw Nahla smile as she said, “Oh my poor Master, we are forcing him to break in some new very personal sluts, I mean assistants. How will he ever survive without us? Yes, sarcasm was intended.”

Everyone on board was laughing when Brandi said, “Ok everyone, prepare for landing. We have arrived at your offices.”

We barely felt her touchdown, Brenda opened the door and let us out as the helicopter rotors idled. After we were headed to our offices, Jerry and his family headed to the helicopter and boarded. Brenda closed the door, boarded the helicopter and waved good bye to us as they flew away.

When we entered the offices, Isabella was waiting on us with Mona. Isabella approached me and wrapped her arms around my neck and openly kissed me on the mouth. Then she whispered in my ear, “Mona has been fully briefed on what is expected for this job, including all the travel and all that goes with your lifestyle. I also talked to Jeremy this morning. He asked Shirley to stay behind with them while the remainder of the family went to the resort. He said that he remembered you mentioning her as one of your potential PA’s. They will be by around 0900.”

I thanked her, looked at Jill and motioned to my office. I then requested, “Isabella, can you and Mona join Jill and me in my office?”

After everyone was seated and my office door closed I asked, “Mona, Isabella tells me that you understand everything involved in becoming my intern PA for the next three months of probation.”

Mona replied, “Yes sir, I completely understand what is expected of me and I agree to do whatever is required of me as your personal assistant. I truly appreciate this opportunity and all the training I will be receiving. I also have my passport and am ready to travel anywhere you need to go.”

I picked up my phone and asked Nahla to join us in my office. When she entered and closed the door, I handed her my company credit card and said, “Nahla, please take Mona shopping and buy her two weeks of clothing. As you know personally, I expect my PA’s dress professionally and they must look good, bordering on sexy, but not too overboard. You may even select a couple of new outfits for you and your sister. I am sure you will need them for formal meals while you travel the world with your parent’s.”

Nahla started to bounce on her toes and said, “Thank you Master, I’ll let Ayana know that Shirley will be here around 0900 for her interview. Would you like me to take Shirley shopping with me and Mona? She will most likely require some professional clothing too.”

I smiled at my mischievous pet, “Why do I get the feeling that this little shopping trip is going to break my budget for the month?”

Nahla smiled at me and said, “Master, you need to be surrounded by beautiful and professionally dressed sexy women at all times. I will make sure that you are. As a matter of fact, I have selected another person for you to interview for an intern PA position. I will have Ayana set her interview for 1000. With Jill not being available to travel with you, I think you will require another person to help keep you in line. I have already talked to this individual and she is onboard with all the requirements. You have even met her before.”

I laughed at Nahla, “Please take Lisa shopping with you and make sure your little pet is dressed appropriately.”

Nahla stayed excited as she dashed out of my office. I looked at Isabella and said, “You remember Lisa. She is the one who made a scene when we introduce Brenda, Ayana and Nahla as our PA’s. Our twins told Jill and me that after attending the little party at our house, her husband became abusive and told her he was fed up with her and kicked her out of their apartment. He filed for divorce and she was forced to move in with her parents. Her parents felt that Daniel was the best thing that ever happened to her and their relationship has turned bad. She is looking for somewhere else to live, but is having trouble because she doesn’t have the security deposit required to move in because all of their joint finances are tied up because of the divorce. I will bet dollars to donut holes, the twins ask me to allow her to move into their room when they leave. You know I cannot deny them anything. They are now a part of Jill’s and my family. We love them dearly.”

Mona gasped, “Your PA’s live with you? Am I going to have to live with you too?”

I smiled at Mona, “Is that something you would like to do? We don’t require it. Our relationship with our twins is a little different than most employer and employee would normally be considered as acceptable. We can discuss it while we travel.” I handed Mona a piece of paper and asked her to call the person listed. I explained, “Mona, this is the number for the dean of the Hospitality program at the state university Jill and I graduated from. He will make sure you are registered in a few classes for the summer sessions. As part of your responsibilities as one of my interning PA’s, you will be required to maintain a minimum 3.5 GPA in the program. Do you understand what you be required to do?”

Mona looked at Jill who was smiling at her. Jill said, “Welcome to our family honey. You will discover that we take care of our own and you have just entered into that world.”

While Mona sat squealing in her seat, Nahla walked in with Lisa in tow. Jill said, “I hear a rumor that you have applied for one of our open PA positions. What makes you believe that you are qualified for one of them?”

Lisa’s mind appeared to be blank. You could see confusion written all over her face, as she regained her composure she said, “Nahla mentioned you were looking for a few intern PA’s, but I haven’t applied for one that I know of.” We could see Nahla fighting to hold back her laughter as her friends composure was on the verge of shattering.

With my poker face in place I said, “I guess you don’t want the position then.” I turned to Jill and was about to ask her a question when Lisa blurted out, “I didn’t say I didn’t want the position, I just said that I hadn’t applied for yet. Are you offering me the position?”

Jill placed her chin on her thumb and forefinger and asked, “I don’t know, do you have any appropriate professional clothing to wear when you travel with Jeff? Most likely all over the world and be required to attend formal evenings out with senior management of the company you are meeting with?”

Lisa looked at me, turned to look at Nahla and then back at Jill. She saw that Jill had a large smile on her face as she pointed back at Nahla. When Lisa turned to her friend, Nahla was tapping her chin with my corporate credit card. Lisa had tears in her eyes when she looked back at Jill and said, “No ma’am, I don’t. But if you don’t mind, I will go shopping with Nahla and she can make sure I find the appropriate clothing I will need to wear.”

Ayana led Shirley into my office as we all broke out in laughter. Surprised, Shirley looked at me and asked, “Did I miss something?”

Nahla wrapped her arm around Shirley and said, “You just accepted a position as one of my Master’s very personal assistants. These two lovely ladies, you and I are going shopping to purchase appropriate attire for yours and their new positions.” Smiling Nahla continued, “I may even purchase a few new outfits for my sister and me. This is her reward for doing both of our jobs while the four of us are away for a few hours. Master, may I have the keys to our corporate vehicle. The helicopter won’t be back for awhile.”

I opened my desk, picked up the keys and tossed them to Nahla. She led the giggling girls out of my office and on their way to the mall. The created enough interest as they hurried through the office area all eyes were on them until they exited.

Ayana said, “Master, I just received at text from Brandi. They have dropped off Shaun and his team at the resort site and are headed to the airport for their check out ride in your new aircraft. Also, your father-in-law, Marsh has requested me to have you call him since you can’t be bothered to answer your phone. I told him you were doing interviews and shouldn’t be bothered at this time, but I told him I would give you his message when you finished them.”

I smiled at Ayana and asked, “Is there anything else I need to take care of?”

Ayana answered, “I have a few things for my Mistress to handle, if you no longer require her assistance.”

I looked at Jill and then Isabella, “Please stay for a few minutes. We need to handle the possible fallout out of what happened in here this morning.”

Isabella laughed and said, “You think?”

Jill closed my door as her and Ayana left my office. Isabella smiled at me and said, “I didn’t know you were hiring three PA’s, I was only expecting two.”

I laughed and stated, “Neither did I, but Nahla seemed convinced that I needed one more. I’ve wanted to help out Lisa since we met her. Our twins have told us she wants to go back to college and complete her education, but her husband said they didn’t have the money. Now that I know that asshole kicked her out and filed for divorce, it seemed like the right thing to do. Please send Nahla a message and have her bring them by your office when they are finished shopping. Make sure they all fill out the appropriate paperwork and are transferred to my staff. This is going to be very interesting as none of them has any experience in being a personal assistant. Come to think of it, other than Nahla, I don’t know what to do with a PA. She just takes care of everything and gives me the big issues to deal with. I guess our twins and Brenda have been developing their own job description. You should sit down with them and put their job description it in writing.”

Isabella was laughing when I finished my statement. She said, “I will sit down with them, write it up and email it to you. Just think of all the fun you are going to have teaching them and having them around. All three of them are beautiful and will draw quite a bit of attention. What else do you need to complete your travel team?”

I replied, “I think I am going to require someone with legal and accounting experience on my team. And Isabella, please make sure it is a man who can help with my negotiations and all these women. Brandi and her twin Brenda are going to be my pilots. They are doing their checkout rides in my new airplane this morning.”

Isabella smiled at me, “I think I have the perfect person in mind and he already works for you or Randy and then you. Should I call Randy and ask him to send him over?”

I rested my head between my hands with my elbows on my desk. I said, “Isabella, this is all happening too fast.” I shook my head to clear the cobwebs of thoughts and said, “Yes, have him come over around noon he can join us for lunch. Have you talked to my father-in-law this morning?”

Isabella smiled at me and said, “Yes Mr. President and CEO, I have. Aren’t you supposed to make some kind of announcement today?”

Still shaking my head I replied, “Yes Isabella, I am. Would you send out a memo announcing a companywide meeting at 1300 this afternoon? Everyone at this site on both floors can attend in person. Set up a zoom meeting for the remainder. Any site around the world that you have contact info on can also attend via the zoom meeting. How many can attend one of these zoom meetings. Have a large monitor set up so every site that wants to can attend?

Isabella said, “I don’t know but I’ll find out how many are allowed. I’ll set it up, anything else on your mind?”

I sighed and said, “Yes, I need to promote Sandy to fill Jill’s and my position as VP of our business sector.”

Isabella laughed, “Sir that is already done. Marsh told me this morning, I know I should have waited to talk to you, but Marsh said it was your idea. I felt she should have had this position a long time ago. Jeremy wasn’t a very good manager. Since your in-laws businesses are very stable and for the most part on auto pilot I didn’t push it, but I have received a number of complaints about his management style. You and Jill have brought in an attitude of improvement and family, for the most part, everyone is looking to the future. You two have turned this sector around and are making people think about their future.”

I looked at Isabella and said, “Yeah, I’ve received quite a few complaints about him myself. One last thing, we need to post Sandy’s job as that is now open. You don’t happen to have someone in mind for that one, do you? Speaking of management and PA positions, has Tabitha and Zachary chosen a PA yet?”

Isabella laughed, “They are in Sandy’s office continuing the interview process as we speak. So far Andrew Davis, Mona Cook’s fraternal twin brother, is the only one in the running at this time. Before they started their interviews, I came in here and talked to them about Sandy’s vacant position. They suggested that he should be the take Sandy’s position. I remembered that he and his sister are involved with each other and that he may be the right person to handle the nudist and swinger resort.”

I shook my head and asked Isabella, “Please have Ayana to invite him into my office so I can talk to him again and don’t tell him anything about the open management position.”

When Isabella left my office I called Sandy. She answered, “Hello Sir, what may I do for you?”

I smiled, “I have a quick question for you. Can you step out and come to my office for a minute?”

She replied, “Yes sir, I will be right there.”

When Sandy entered my office, she closed the door and asked, “What may I do for you Master?”

I smiled at her and asked her to sit down. I asked, “I noticed you didn’t use the M word when you answered the phone.”

She smiled at me and said, “I am sorry about that, but one of the ladies who filed a complaint about your revelations last week is being interviewed. I was about to end it when you called. Though she is qualified for the job, I do not think she will fit in with how we interact in the office area.”

I replied, “I think I understand your concerns, we do have to be careful in regards to sexual harassment. Some of our activities could be considered sexual harassment by some or even most people. I will back you on this and I believe Isabella will too. What I called you in for is to ask about Andrew Davis. Isabella believes he would be a good choice as your replacement as account manager for the resorts. You interviewed him, what do you think?”

Sandy replied, “I think she may be on to something. I do know that he is under utilized in his current position and is over qualified to be a personal assistant. We are on our fourth interview this morning and he is by far the most impressive. If I were in your shoes, I would take a chance on him. So far, he is the only one I would trust to be the account manager of the nudist and swinger resorts.”

I smiled for the first time since Sandy came into my office and I noticed her relax a little. I said, “I don’t know if Isabella had a chance to tell you about our one o’clock meeting this afternoon. I am going to announce that you are taking over as VP of this business sector and Brenda is being promoted to executive PA and all PA’s and future PA’s will be trained by her. She has actually developed the position for us and has been working with the twins. I am very impressed with how far they have come, so she should train the new one’s and the one’s we have in place. By the way, to avoid what happened at the resorts last week, I believe you should announce Andrew as your replacement when we talk to this site. What do you think?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.