The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: I love this story as it flows onto my computer. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are also accepted. I just figured out that I used the name Brenda for two different people, my future sister-in-law and my helicopter pilot. I am going to leave it for now and correct it on rewrite. I apologize for this error. I am now working with Markf52 and Barney R as my editors. Markf52 has been my main guide in the evolution of my writing style to this point. I truly appreciate their assistance and continued encouragement.

I had my back to the waterfall when I saw Jill smile. I looked over my shoulder and watched as the ebony couple approached us. I noticed nervousness and looked at Jill, she nodded that she noticed it also. I stood and moved to sit next to Jill and invited them to sit across from us.

They thanked us and sat down in the warm water. It appeared to have a relaxing or calming effect on them. Jill said, “Please don’t be nervous, we don’t bite.” Jill smiled and added, “At least not too hard.”

Her comment made them smile. I asked, “Is there a reason for your nervousness?”

Kadeesha smiled as she said, “We are not used to being around so many white people in a social setting. We live in a predominantly black neighborhood, much like the one we grew up in.”

I laughed and said to Jill, “Until Kadeesha mentioned it, I hadn’t noticed that they were black. But she is right, they are black.” That broke the ice as everyone laughed.

Jill said, “As you probably noticed, we can care less what your skin color is, what matters to us is whether or not you can do the job you are interviewing for. If you step out of line, I’ll have our twin pets take you upstairs and discipline you.”

Kadeesha laughed, “Are you telling me that the six foot tall black twins are your pets?”

Jill and I smiled and nodded our heads, Jill added, “They are also some of our very best friends. Why don’t you tell us a little about yourselves?”

Germaine smiled, “I was worried when we met at the helicopter, but I like you guys. You are very different from what I expected. Listening to everyone talk on the patio, we discovered that you don’t act like the boss or owner of a multibillion dollar business.”

I smiled at Germaine, “I guess we haven’t figured it out yet. We didn’t become the boss until a couple of weeks ago and we don’t become the new owner’s until the contracts are filed tomorrow.”

Kadeesha gasped, “So you are the owner’s? Or you will soon be?”

Jill smiled and said, “None of that really matters to us. Our only goal is to grow this business together and keep everyone who works for this corporation happily employed. Please tell us about who you are and why you think you are right for this job.”

I noticed them visibly relax as Kadeesha said, “I was an international flight attendant when we met and married a couple of years later. But, I didn’t like being away from Germaine for days at a time. I saw that your Mediterranean restaurant was hiring a hostess and I applied for the job and it was offered to me on the spot. I accepted and have been in that position for almost four years now. I love working there and the environment around the resort keeps me in an aroused state pretty much all the time.”

We looked at Germaine and he said, “I specialized in southern cooking. Kadeesha heard the Tavern was looking for a chef like me and encouraged me to apply. Like her, I was exactly what they were looking for, so I was hired pretty much on the spot. Since coming to work here, they have sent me to multiple culinary arts schools and now I am qualified to work at any restaurant at your resort.”

I said, “So you must live near the resort, but you said you live in a predominantly black neighborhood. I didn’t know the mountain had racially segregated neighborhoods.”

Kadeesha laughed, “You wouldn’t think so, but there are clear neighborhoods on the mountain. It’s almost like the realtors have gotten together and decided who can live where. You don’t notice it until you buy and move up there. Then it becomes painfully obvious.” Kadeesha laughed, “From the looks on your faces, you haven’t noticed it either, just like we didn’t.”

I shook my head in disbelief and asked, “What else can you tell us so we can know you better?”

Germaine proudly smiled said, “I was an athlete at one time. Good enough for a scholarship to a lesser known college and graduated with a degree in business. I didn’t take my college education seriously enough because I believed all of the hype, that I was on my way to the big time. Little did I know I was a medium sized fish in a very small pond. I accepted a scholarship in a conference where I would be the man with all the accolades. In the long run, all it meant was MVP in a league that couldn’t get an invite to the NCAA tourney. I sat at home and watched the draft, it was near the end of the second round before I noticed that not one player from our league was even being mentioned as a prospect. That’s when it hit me. I should have taken one of the offers where I may have at least received some attention instead of almost all of it. The best player in a weak conference doesn’t receive much credit for their talent because of the low level of competition.”

Jill smiled and asked, “Germaine, do you know Gerald at the front desk?”

Germaine laughed and sadly said, “Yeah, I know of him. Unfortunately, he got injured in a non-contact play. I feel bad for him, but he was an asshole the only time we met on the court. It was as if I was below him and truthfully, he wiped the floor with me.”

I smiled, “Germaine, you need to meet him again. I don’t know if you saw him around the pool, but that injury had a major impact on him and his life. Today, he is a very humble man and very approachable.”

Kadeesha laughed, “Is he the one with the tiny, barely five foot tall girlfriend?”

Jill laughed, “That’s the one. Her name was Margo, but we renamed her Pixie because she is so tiny and extremely cute.”

Still smiling Kadeesha said, “I hear that she took over the front desk and anyone who doesn’t toe the line has to deal with her and Gerald as her PA.”

Jill proudly said, “Yep, they are now a couple. She has totally captured his heart. He told us the other day that she makes him need to be a better man.”

Germaine laughed, “Imagine that, a man with his game was tamed by a tiny little girl like that.”

Trying not to take offence I said, “Germaine, when you return to the patio, you need to meet them. Tell them I said you need to get to know each other and see what happens.”

He smiled, “I might just do that. I wonder if he even remembers me, he was the man on the best team in one of the toughest conferences in the country.”

Jill said, “Let’s get back on track here. How do you feel about the lifestyle required to be seriously considered for these positions? It doesn’t mean we are only hiring gigolos and whores, we are looking for active participants for our flights.”

Kadeesha smiled, “Truthfully, we are intrigued. We haven’t done anything like this before, but we don’t get jealous of each other. It makes us think it may be what’s missing in our lives.”

I looked at Germaine and asked, “Can you clarify her statement for us?”

Germaine shyly looked at the water, “Everything in our marriage is great, except in the bedroom. It is already getting a little stale and we don’t know what to do about it. Both of us were so involved in sports, we didn’t learn how to please a partner between the sheets, only use them at our parties.”

I smiled at Kadeesha, “You are tall, were you also a basketball player?”

Kadeesha laughed, “No, I played volleyball and went to college on scholarship. There were possibilities to go beyond that, but I was ready to move on with my life after sports.”

Jill jumped up and yelled, “Are you shitting me?” Jill took off and ran around the waterfall. When she returned she was followed by two sets of twins, Brandi and Brenda, followed by Ayana and Nahla.

Kadeesha jumped out of the hot tub and rushed up to Brandi and Brenda, all three embraced in a hug. Kadeesha asked them, “When did you arrive? I haven’t seen you since we arrived by helicopter.”

Brandi laughed, “We flew you here, we are their pilots. What are you doing here? Skip that, we know why you are here, what have you been doing?”

They exchanged stories and everyone wound up in the hot tub. Their story won’t be written here. I may write it in a later chapter or book.

Brenda asked Kadeesha, “Have you had your turn on our Master’s tool yet? If you haven’t, you should climb on before the chance passes you by. From experience, it is one thing you shouldn’t miss out on.”

Kadeesha looked at Germaine who nodded his head. To his surprise, Jill jumped in his lap and I could tell she quickly inserted his shaft into her wet and waiting cavity. His eyes went wide as Jill sighed in contentment.

Kadeesha grasped my hardening shaft, her eyes went wide and she looked back at Brenda. Brandi leaned to Kadeesha’s ear and whispered, “Go ahead, Jill is already balls deep on your husband. That slut loves a good cock and from her actions, your husband must have a good one. She is riding it like it is the last one on the planet.”

Kadeesha looked in my eyes as she slowly mounted my manhood. She sighed as I felt the head slip into her cavity. She must have been very wet and ready, because it didn’t take long before I felt the bottom of her channel. When she felt pressure on her cervix she moaned and slowly started to ride me.

I saw my ebony twins next to Jill urging her on and suckling on her breasts. Ayana told Jill, “Ride that big black cock, Mistress.” Then Ayana kissed Germaine full on his lips and appeared to be working on his shaft or Jill’s clit with her hand.

Spurred on by their activities Brandi and Brenda were teasing Kadeesha when Brenda said, “Which one is bigger, your husband’s or Jeff’s. I can tell you from experience, Jeff can really fill and tear a pussy up. Come on Kady, ride that big white cock. When he releases his seed in you, it fills your cavity and warms your entire body.”

I heard Jill scream out in orgasm and when I looked at her, she was still pumping away with her pussy and smiling brightly. Then Germaine’s face scrunched up and I knew he was filling my wife with his seed.

I looked at Kadeesha and said, “I am ready when you are.”

Kadeesha moaned and yelled, “Me too ... Oh my God, I’m losing it.”

My cock pulsed and then exploded my seed deep inside Kadeesha as I groaned through my own orgasm.

When she felt my seed deep inside her cavity she had a mind blowing orgasm, she screamed out in pleasure and passed out in my arms.

Germaine gasped out loud, “My God, what did you do to her, she has never passed out before. We are going to work on any plane you travel on. She deserves the best and that must have been exactly what she needed.”

Jill laughed and kissed Germaine on his lips and said, “Don’t sell yourself short buster. You just rocked my world with that tool between your legs.”

When Kadeesha came to, she asked, “Did I pass out? That has never happened to me before.”

She looked at Jill and asked, “How can you handle your husband’s passion. I felt like I was the only woman here and I could feel his entire being and his love for me. It was more than I could handle. Oh ... My ... God, that orgasm was amazing, like nothing I have ever experienced before.”

Jill laughed, “Honey, welcome to my world. We’ve been together for more than a year and I haven’t made it to the end yet either. I usually wake in his arms and looking into his smiling face the next morning.”

From somewhere around the waterfall I heard a voice, “Master, I believe it is time for the two of you to eat before you create any more personal sluts. You still have one more interview from the helicopter and three more just arrived by car.”

I looked up at Brenda, my soon to be sister-in-law, and jokingly replied, “Yes, dear.”

She laughed and said, “Get used to saying that. When Jill goes off to gallivant around the world with my husband, I am moving in.”

I looked at Brenda, my sister-in-law, and used my finger to summon her to me. She sighed, looked at the ground and said, “I know Master, I pushed it a little too far just like I used too. When she was standing directly in front of me, I pointed at the ground. She kneeled so my manhood was directly in front of her face. She looked up at me and said, “Yes, Master, your wish is my command.” She took me in her mouth and proceeded to clean me up.

Jill kneeled next to her and said, “My dear sweet sister-in-law, did you really think he was going to let you get away with that?”

Brenda could only shake her head to say, “No, Mistress, I got carried away.”

Jill smiled and said, “Now, my husband’s little three holed slut, show all of these nice people how you can take that beast all the way down your throat.”

I heard a gasp and looked up into the eyes of Kadeesha. Jill saw me look at her as she stood and took Kadeesha’s hand and led her over to me and my little pet slut. Jill said, “Before she met Jeff, she wouldn’t even give head, now look at her. Ask her who her Master is. Just kneel down and ask, ‘Little slut, who is your Master?’”

Kadeesha shyly kneeled down and said, “Little slut, who is your Master?”

Without skipping a beat, Brenda looked up at Jeff.

Kadeesha stood, “Does he really own her as in slave?”

Jill laughed, “No Kadeesha, not slave as in slavery. She gave her body to him to use as he wishes after he did to her what he did to you. She felt the same emotions that you felt. You know what he can do to a woman when he makes love to them. Well, when he finished turning her into a three holed pet slut, she told my brother, her husband, that Jeff could have her anytime and anyway he wants her. My brother told me that their marriage is better than it has ever been. To quote my brother, ‘He fucked the bitch right out of her.’”

Before I could release my seed that I would need later, I patted my pet on her head and motioned for her to stand. I pulled her into a hug and said, “Thank you, my pet. We will deal with your little indiscretion and punishment after they leave for their vacation.”

Brenda smiled at me and said, “Yes, Master, I know you are very busy now. I will anticipate that evening and thank you, Master. May I make you and your lovely wife dinner, since you both missed your lunch?”

I felt arms wrap around my body and when I looked to see who it was, Kadeesha was hugging me. She said, “I hear you fucked the bitch right out of her, is that true?”

I laughed and replied, “That’s what I am told. She seems pretty well behaved to me.”

Kadeesha laughed, “I would like you to meet my little sister. She is an untamable little bitch who needs to be brought down a little.”

I laughed, “Let’s talk about it after we finish all of these interviews. I think I may be about dead by the time we finish.”

Kadeesha looked down at the patio and asked, “How did we do? Do we stand a chance of getting one of these jobs? I really would like to be part of your crew. The two of you may have saved our marriage tonight.”

I kissed her lips and said, “You are definitely going to be part of the team. What part is yet to be decided, we still have at least four more interviews to complete?”

She hugged me and said, “Thank you, I may want to be one of your sluts too. I still have to discuss it with Germaine. I think your wife already owns him after what she did to him.”

I laughed, “If you are correct, tell him to get in line. It is a very long line and full of very willing men patiently waiting for their turn with her.”

She laughed and we walked arm and arm to the main patio where Brenda was setting out my meal and one for Jill. She said, “Master, please sit here at the head of the table. You have one more interview from the original group and three couples to meet that just arrived, who are also here for interviews.”

I smiled up at her and said, “Please, let us finish our meal and then we can meet them. Do you know what happened to Brett and Hubert? They did a wonderful job of cooking for us and I would like to thank them.”

Brenda laughed, “I believe your pilot Brenda and her much older twin sister Brandi took them upstairs and put them to sleep after a little extracurricular activity. In other words my Master, they fucked their brains out and left them in puddles of used up hormones. I believe that they have been thanked appropriately.”

Scarlett appeared and said, “Those slutty bitches made them totally useless until they sleep it off.” Scarlett laughed, “I forgot, they did us a favor. Margaret and I have been able to abuse some of your young friends. I need to find them and properly thank them.” Scarlett took off toward the hot tub.

As I was eating, Gerald came out the door with my Pixie who jumped in my lap. He sat next to me and we talked a little about what was happening at the resort and how things have settled down since we took over. I noticed Germaine and called him over. As he approached, Gerald stands to greet him. Gerald shocked both of us when he said, “Germaine, how have you been? I believe I owe you an apology for the way I treated you when we played against each other. At the time I was so full of myself I didn’t think of how I might hurt those around me. It took my injury to teach me a little humility. I am truly sorry for the way I treated you.”

Germaine looked at me and appeared to be speechless, “Gerald, thank you and I apologize for thinking poorly of you. I am truly sorry that you were injured in such a strange way. Non-contact injuries are the worst and to end a promising career is almost unheard of.”

Gerald smiled at him and said, “At this time, I feel like that injury was the best thing that ever happened to me. I would never have met Pixie if I didn’t work here.”

When he mentioned her name, Pixie jumped off my lap and attacked Gerald by jumping up into his arms. He held her on his hip as if she was a child and kissed her on the lips. Pixie looked at Germaine and said, “This man makes me want to be a better woman, I love him so much.”

Gerald looked into Pixie’s eyes and said, “Same for me my love, same for me.” He looked at Germaine and said, “See what I mean, if I would have gone to the NBA, I would have never met or even noticed this wonderful woman. After she fired our bad apples at the front desk, things are wonderful and everyone is very helpful of each other. Everyone is so relaxed now, just knowing the person in charge has their best interest in mind. She is even sending some of the ones who didn’t graduate from high school, back to earn their GED and is encouraging them to go to college. All I can say is, everyone who meets her, falls in love with her.”

I stepped over to Gerald and my little Pixie. I kissed her and said, “I was hoping to spend some special time with you, but Jill and I have at least four more interviews to complete. Hopefully, I can visit with you and Gerald later in the week.”

Pixie looked lovingly in my eyes and said, “Master, I know you love me and my main man Gerald. Our home is always open to you and my Mistress. Take care of your business and we will make sure everyone is involved in your party.”

I kissed her and went looking for Janet and Martian. I found them and captured Jill before it became too involved with our twin pilots and Kadeesha. I found out that they played volleyball together for a number of years on a club team.

Before we went into the house, I noticed Gerald and Germaine sitting at a table off to the side with their significant others. I felt that a great friendship was about to develop between them.

We led Janet and Martian inside and up to our master bedroom. I explained, “We planned on doing all the interviews out in the hot tub, but we are a little waterlogged and need to relax inside. We are not saying that any sexual relations will or must happen. They may, but that is not where we are at this point.”

Sitting on the bed Jill asked, “Please tell us about who you are and why you chose to interview for the positions on our personal flight crew.”

Janet said, “I’m a chef and before I came to the resort I worked at many different restaurants. I can cook Italian, Mexican, and Greek/Mediterranean among others. My husband, Martian, is a host at one of the restaurants in town. We have both worked in the industry since we took our first jobs at age16. We appreciate this opportunity because we love to travel and haven’t had much time for it. Our children are grown and have their own families. We are free to travel all you want us to in support of your flights.”

Just then, there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it and Brenda, Randy’s wife, pulled me into the hall. She said, “George and Ophelia are demanding to be taken home. They say that they can’t be around this house of debauchery any longer.”

Exasperated, I looked up at the ceiling and asked, “Where are they?”

Brenda looked at me apologetically and said, “They are in the front yard and won’t come back into the house. I think they are trying to set us up for a lawsuit. Fortunately, when they met with Randy and me we only talked and I made sure we were in front of a camera. After talking to them for a while, Randy explained that they should probably not interview for a job on our flight crew. They didn’t seem happy about it and became quite agitated.”

I smiled at her and said, “The only places they have had contact with any of us without a camera was when all four couples were together at the helicopter. I’ll handle this, can you assist Jill in doing the interview with Janet and Martian. I’ll be back as soon as I handle this.”

I stopped by the patio door and called to Pixie and Gerald, “Please find my pilots, have them dress and meet me in the front yard.”

Pixie rushed to me and asked, “Master, what is wrong? How can we help?”

I smiled at my tiny love, “You can help me by having Brandi and Brenda, my pilots, come to the front yard dressed and ready to fly.”

As I headed toward the front door, I opened the coat closet that was full of robes, pulled out a heavy terry cloth robe, put it on and headed to the front yard. As soon as I opened the front door, I heard the sound of a phone taking a picture and a male voice say, “Shit.” Looking up to regain my composure, I noticed a camera pointing directly at them. I then looked at them, showing no emotion and asked, “I hear that something is wrong?” As I stepped off the porch I asked, “What can I do for you?”

George said, “You can give us each $100,000 dollars not to file a lawsuit against you for forcing us to appear at your house for a sex party.”

He became very nervous when I smiled at him, “And why would I do that? I’ve done nothing wrong. You are the ones who applied for a job as part of our flight crew. I have your application on my desk in the office. It clearly states exactly what we are looking for and you signed that you understand and accept all conditions or you wouldn’t have been given seats on the helicopter.”

Ophelia replied, “You enticed us out to your hot tub and threatened us, you said you would fire us both if we didn’t have sex with you.”

I laughed, because I needed to end this before they dug a really deep hole for themselves. I turned and pointed to a camera above the porch, “You see that camera, it is recording everything you just said and what you are going to say along with a video.”

They both had looks of shock on their faces when I continued, “I’ll tell you that everything that has occurred between the two of you and my wife and I has been recorded. We have cameras that document everything that happens on our property. When you interviewed at the resort and when Ebonee explained the requirements of these particular positions, it was also recorded. Go ahead and file your lawsuit, I’ll use all of those recordings to represent exactly what happened during your interview. They will show that Jill and I actually discouraged you from continuing the interview. They will also show how Randy and Brenda also encouraged you not to continue with the interview. The recordings and your application will show that you were here of your own free will to try and embezzle money from my family. I will press for legal charges to be filed against you for bribery, extortion and anything else my attorneys can come up with. I have guests who want to be here, that are waiting for me. Have a nice night.” I turned and went back toward the door as Brandi and Brenda came out.

Brandi asked, “Do you need us to do anything?”

I smiled at them and said, “You can go back in and enjoy the remainder of the party.”

As the three of us were heading toward the door, George called out to me, “Aren’t you going to give us a ride home?”

I turned toward them, “You can sit out here and wait for the other interviewee’s to come out to go home. My helicopter brought you all here together and it will take you all home together when the others are ready. Or you can find your own way home, it is your choice. But, do not come back into my house, you are no longer a welcome guest. Also, when you return to the resort, you have one hour to clean out your lockers and vacate the property. I can no longer trust you or your intentions. Those who are loyal to me and my partner are rewarded and those who are not are asked to leave our presence.” I turned and went in the door, not looking back when I heard Ophelia say, “I told you it wouldn’t work. Now we are out of a good paying job and have no money.”

I closed the door, hung my robe up in the coat closet and hurried upstairs. I entered the master bedroom and was surprised to see everyone passed out or nearly so on the bed. I was about to leave when I heard Jill say, “I think we can keep this couple. Martian seemed to like having three women to pleasure him. I think they are staying the night because I don’t believe they will wake up before then. Help me up so we can talk.”

I helped my wife out of the bed and led her out of the bedroom. We went across the hall to our master bedroom and sat on the bed. Well, I sat on the bed as Jill fell over and almost went back to sleep. She finally regained her wits and sat up, she said, “That was wonderful and I wish you had been there to take the edge off of Janet. She was like a little energizer bunny.”

Jill focused on me and asked, “What happened outside?”

I smiled at her and said, “Our first couple tried to blackmail me into giving them $100,000 apiece for threatening to fire them if they didn’t accept the positions we forced them to apply for. I explained about all of our cameras and the video evidence collected of what actually happened, video of me asking them to rethink their application and explaining that it would not affect their current jobs. And then I had video of Randy and Brenda telling them the same thing and suggesting they not continue with the interview. I told them if they really did what they said they were going to do, I was going to push for criminal charges of bribery as I pointed out the camera above the porch.”

I laughed and said, “They even had the nerve to tell me I had to give them a ride home when we finished our discussion. I told them they could wait in the front yard until the other interviewee’s left and they could ride the helicopter back to the resort. I told them they had one hour to empty their lockers and vacate the property when they returned as they were no longer employed. Just before I closed the front door, I heard Ophelia say, ‘I told you it wouldn’t work. Now we are out of a good paying job and have no money.’”

Jill laughed and said, “I almost feel sorry for them, they must be very desperate. I may go out and talk to them to appease my curiosity and just to make sure the cameras are still on.”

I smiled at her and asked, “Did Shaun and Julie Ana interview Jerry and his family? I haven’t even thought about them since we have been doing our own interviews.”

Jill said, “I haven’t thought of them either. I don’t even know where they are.”

I smiled at her, “While you finish recovering, I’ll find them and see how it went.”

I left Jill alone to recover, went down the stairs and out onto the patio. I looked around and saw Shaun, Julie Ana and the family all in the pool, relaxing together. I walked to the pool, down the stairs and to their little group. Even the twin boys were with them and taking part in their discussions.

Cynthia noticed me first and said, “Hello Jeff, how has your afternoon been going?”

I smiled and hugged her to me, “Cynthia, my afternoon has been very busy. How has your and your family’s day been going?”

Cynthia said, “Everything has been going very good. My parents and Shaun and Julie Ana have been having some very good discussions about the jobs they are applying for. They even disappeared for about an hour and a half to get to know each other a little better.”

I looked at Cynthia and I could tell she wasn’t happy to be left out of the action. I asked, “Then what happened?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.