The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note 1: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are also accepted. I just figured out that I used the name Brenda for two different people, my future sister-in-law and my helicopter pilot. I am going to leave it for now and correct it on rewrite. I apologize for this error. I am now working with Markf52 and Barney R as my editors. Markf52 has been my main guide in the evolution of my writing style to this point. I truly appreciate their assistance and continued encouragement.

We were all laughing when the doorbell rang and the twins went to answer the door. They returned followed by Virginia, Brett, Scarlett and another couple. I assumed this was Virginia’s daughter and her husband, Hubert. Virginia started the introductions, “You already know Brett and Scarlett. This lovely couple is Margaret, my daughter, and her husband Hubert.”

Jill stepped forward, shook their hands and said, “My name is Jill and this is my husband Jeff. The two lovely creatures who answered the door are Ayana and Nahla, Jeff’s favorite pets.”

Virginia stepped between the twins and wrapped her arms around their waists and asked, “Jeff, do you allow your pets to play with others?”

The twins both hugged Virginia as Nahla said, “We are allowed to play with everyone our Master invites to his parties. The question is, do you play well with others.” Nahla kissed Virginia and we could tell that she slipped her tongue between her lips.

Virginia took a couple of deep breaths and waived her hand in front of her face as if to cool herself down, “Jeff, I am so glad you invited us. Are all of your friends so, aahh friendly?”

Jill approached the threesome, “Girls, why don’t you show Virginia our hot tub grotto. I think she will really enjoy it and your attention.”

Ayana smiled and looked at me. When I nodded my head she looked into Virginia’s eyes, “Would you like a short tour of the backyard and then we will show you our hot tub? It is our favorite place to seduce attractive and sexy guests to our home.”

Virginia giggled like a little girl and looked at her daughter who was smiling at her, “I guess I will see you at lunch. Do you mind if I spend some time with these two lovelies.”

Margaret laughed, “Mother, this is why you accepted their invitation. Please, go ahead and enjoy yourself. Hubert and I will be fine.”

As the twins led Virginia out the patio door, Margaret said, “She has been so excited about being invited to your party. What really made up her mind was when you explained that she didn’t have to spend time with someone she didn’t want too. Are your parties really that informal?”

Jill smiled at Margaret, wrapped her arm around her waist and asked, “Would you like a tour of my parent’s house? They don’t start building ours until later this week. It will be a lot like this one with some changes that Jeff and I want to make.” They were chatting like long lost friends as Jill led her up the stairs and stopped. She looked over her shoulder and asked, “Scarlett, would you like to join us?”

Scarlett lit up like a spotlight, looked at Brett who shrugged his shoulders. Scarlett smiled and said, “See you in a bit.” She was so excited I thought she was going to run after them. She was still smiling brightly when she looked back at Brett from the top of the stairs. Then she was gone.

I looked at Brett and Hubert and asked, “Did you see the look in their eyes?”

They laughed and Brett said, “Yes, I did. We aren’t going to see them for a while, are we?”

I laughed with him, “I don’t think so, would you guys like a cold beer?”

They nodded their heads and followed me to the patio.

I grabbed three beers from the patio fridge and passed them out. Laughingly I asked, “Do either of you have any voyeuristic leanings?”

Brett smiled, “Jeff, what are you talking about? You mean like spying on our wives.”

I looked at them and smiled, “You both should know that Jill’s parents have cameras in every room in the house with only shower cams in the bathrooms. You can use the restroom in peace.” I pointed above the patio door and said, “Much like that one up there. They are connected to Jill’s father’s computer in his office and are only accessible via Bluetooth or a special access phone app that is only on six phones. Even if you steal a phone, you can’t access the app without the correct thumb print for that phone. Opening the app doesn’t bring up the thumb print reader, that is a separate app and must be opened after the camera app is opened. It may not be unbreakable, but it is pretty damn close.”

Hubert asked, “So, everything that happens tonight will be recorded for later playback?”

I smiled, “Like I said, there are only six people who can access the cameras. There are only three who can access the computer files. But yes, they can be looked at whenever one of the three wants to. The six that can look in real time will all be here tonight.”

Brett laughed, “Are you saying we can see what’s going on upstairs or in the hot tub? I would love to see what’s going on upstairs.”

Hubert said, “I want to see both. I bet your twin pets can really bring someone to orgasmic release and keep them there for a while.”

I laughed as I opened my phone app and showed them the hot tub camera, “This is the hot tub, and it looks like they are pretty much just getting started. My pets are cuddling Virginia and she looks to be responding to their special twin loving. Each one is attached to one of her breasts. As we watched Ayana helped Virginia up on the hot tub deck as Nahla sat behind Virginia with her legs wrapped around her and Nahla’s feet in the water. As Ayana pleasured Virginia’s pussy, Nahla massaged her breasts and nibbled her neck and earlobes.”

Both guys were breathing deeply as they watched. Hubert said, “I haven’t seen that look on her face in a few years. She has a twin fetish and she doesn’t care what sex they are. Though her preference is one of each so one can make love to her and she can pleasure the other with her mouth.”

I said, “Let me check on the master bedroom.” I opened that camera with sound.

Hubert stood and looked over my shoulder, “It sounds like they are killing each other.”

Brett came around and looked over my other shoulder and started to laugh. They were in a classic daisy chain, triangle formation and from the looks of it they were all at, or very near, a climatic state. I said, “It didn’t take them long to get to that point. Look at them, they are almost totally spent already. Jill doesn’t mess around once she gets started.”

I laughed and said, “We make no secret about all the cameras because our system is as close to hacker proof as you can get. The only way in from outside is with a proprietary program that was written by a very good friend of Jill’s father who also is a frequent guest at their parties. He doesn’t want his exploits going viral on the internet because he is very well known and it could ruin his business.”

I stated, “I guess I should fire up the BBQ up as most of our guests will start arriving soon.” Brett and Hubert offered to assist and we went into the kitchen to get everything together. We were getting started with the meat when Shaun and Julie Ana stepped onto the patio and came directly to me. Of course Julie Ana wrapped me in a very energetic hug and kiss that caught both Brett and Hubert’s attention. When she broke off the kiss she said, “Master, it has been too long since I saw you. What has it been, since yesterday?”

I untangled myself from her and said, “Yes, we had a short meeting yesterday, will you dance with me after I finish cooking all this meat for our guests?”

Julie Ana laughed as she sighed and rubbed my manhood, “This meat will have to wait until Shaun and I tell you what we have lined up for our living and office quarters near the waterfall site.” I finished loading up the grill and asked, “Would you guys mind watching over this, I need to get some business out the way with Shaun and Julie Ana.”

Brett laughed and said, “No problem, please don’t be too long. We need to go up to wake our ladies up.”

I laughed, “Jill will wake them up before I return. She usually only sleeps about 15 minutes after a quickie like that one. I only hope she doesn’t ask them to switch and do the other one. That could take a while.” They both laughed as I followed Shaun and Julie Ana into the house and down the hall to the office.

After closing and locking the door, Shaun started, “We looked at the buildings we found this morning, one of them is a prefabricated four-bedroom house that is in four pieces that can be delivered by a crane helicopter and assembled to the foundation and put together onsite. It is laid out in such a way as to have a main central room with a dining area and full kitchen. There is a half bathroom off the kitchen. A single hallway leads to the four bedrooms, two on each side of the hall with a shared bathroom between each pair of bedrooms. Each of these bathrooms has a powder room, lavatory and sink, and a shared shower/bathtub combo. It is about 1600 square feet in size and using the organizational structure I sent you, should handle the main site team of eight since most will be couples who will share a bedroom.”

Julie Ana then laid four more pictures on the table and said, “This L shaped building is two 60 foot single wide mobile homes that are assembled so that the ends join together and create another large meeting room or central storage area. Almost double the main room of the prefabricated building. They are at separate sites so you can’t see how they can be assembled to meet up with the side door to create one building out of the three. The mobile homes are actually two, two bedroom homes with one full bathroom and one half bath or powder room in each one. These can be used as offices or bedrooms if required.”

Shaun stated, “It will take three days to dig and build the foundation with two backhoes delivered by crane. A two-day cure of the foundations and then two days to deliver and set up the buildings and another day to seal and waterproof the seams, we could move in a week from Monday. One day to set up the satellite communications and internet, and we are ready to start working. When we finish the design and construction of the resorts, we can leave these buildings onsite to house the maintenance teams for both resorts. As you can see from the aerial photos, these buildings will be out of sight of the resorts. Lastly, we will have to build a bridge so we have access to both sides of the stream.”

I smiled at both of them and said, “This is great, but I need to know if you have had a chance to discover anything about the property on top of the cliff. You know that Jill and I fell in love with that property at first sight.”

Julie Ana smiled at me and said, “What we found out is that the property is privately owned and divided up into six owned properties varying in size from 250 acres to 750 acres. Originally there were 12 lots of 250 acres each or 3,000 acres total. We contacted a realtor who is looking into it for us. She believes they can be purchased for the right price since they were bought over 50 years ago and have never been improved on. She also believes that most of the original owners are no longer living and their heirs may not even know where they are. Like the property owned by your company, there are no access roads and none planned at this time.”

Shaun replied, “We are still looking into it and hope to hear sometime during the week if they are available. You know if we are able to acquire and develop this property, we are going to need another helicopter to transport us between sites. We will more than likely require a second housing and office building on site too.”

I looked between them, “Jill and I have discussed this at length and we could only come up with the potential of requiring a second build team or building the new resorts on top of the cliff. We have a family that should be arriving shortly that I would like you and Julie Ana to meet with. They know exactly the type of team you are assembling and are open to our lifestyle.”

“We introduced them to our lifestyle Friday night and they are open to discuss the job with you. They have a 20-year-old daughter who is entering into her third year of college, 18-year-old twin boys who just graduated from high school, and a 16-year-old daughter who is a bag of hormones trying to escape. They are looking at allowing her to test out of high school and enter college in the fall.”

“His last job was manager of scheduling for a plumbing company and was forced out when the owner turned the business over to his children. His education is in construction engineering and management. His wife hasn’t worked outside of the home in many years, but is very open and willing to learn. I am sure she’ll want to go to college also.”

They were both thoughtful and Julie Ana asked, “How about the 16 year old daughter? She is the one concerning me in this arrangement. Is she sexually active and if so, how much experience does she have?”

From behind me, I heard Jill’s voice say, “That little bitch chased Jeff around like a dog in heat. She wouldn’t take no for an answer and I had to put her in her place. She is more than ready for sexual relations physically, but emotionally she isn’t ready for someone like Jeff to make love to her or you either. We all felt that she would try to emotionally own him and his time. By yesterday morning she seemed to be coming to grips with our lifestyle and who is who within it, but we will see how she fits in today. The good thing is that our state has an age of consent law that allows sex at 16 if you are within four years of her age.”

Shaun laughed, “Jeremy called to fill me in on her, and he said that Cynthia has mellowed since her parent’s let her know that she isn’t in charge. She still tries to control them, but they are all holding their ground and she is backing off a bit. He also told me that her parents have scheduled her GED test for Tuesday. I talked to your friend at the college and he told me he could get her a couple of classes if she tested and passed by this coming Friday. He feels it is important for her to get her feet wet with their distance education system as soon as possible.”

“We are looking forward to meeting this family to see how they fit in. Jeremy is only concerned with the boys as they seem to be in denial about moving permanently to this area. They are holding on to their girlfriends as if they are returning to their old neighborhood tomorrow. Jerry and I are going to sit down with them today and find out where they really are in their relationships.”

Jill smiled at Shaun, “I was thinking about them this morning. What if their girlfriends decide to move down here to be close to them? This could be a problem all the way around as we don’t have enough open jobs to keep them together at the same site.”

I laughed and stated, “Or it could be the answer to all the problems. We have no jobs for their girlfriends so that makes your team short four positions, because Cynthia is only going to be an intern with little responsibility, except as an office clerk. I am going to offer their oldest daughter one of the two PA jobs I have open. The other position will be filled by one of the other applicants for the open PA positions, Shirley is not really qualified, but she is smart and I believe she could be an asset if properly trained and educated. Brenda is actually the one who recommended her to me.”

Jill had joined us at the table, along with Virginia who looked a little tired after her time with our twins.

Julie Ana laughed, “Jerry explained to her that everything in her near and distant future depends on the family’s interview today. If she can’t put her bitch behind her, her only option is to live with her grandparents or the two of you. As of a few hours ago, she doesn’t want to be separated from her parents. According to Jerry, everything that happened has had a profound effect on her personally and she was a model daughter all day yesterday.”

Over the next hour, our guests started to arrive. I was especially happy when I was attacked from behind by Pixie and Ebonee. I turned and enveloped both of them in my arms, “Girls, I have missed you so much and I am very glad that you were able to come. How are things at the resort?”

Pixie was jumping up and down on her toes, “Oh Master, it is wonderful. I only had to replace four people who couldn’t or wouldn’t accept Gerald as my PA. Three were people I interviewed for the position and one of them was the night shift lead who also thought she was being groomed for my management position. Rumor has it she was very cozy with Marcos.”

Gerald was smiling at Pixie when he said, “I suggested Pixie interview my little sister who just graduated from Mississippi State with a degree in hospitality management. I trust her because she was the only one in my family who supported me through my injury and recovery. Pixie asked me to invite her for a visit without telling her this was a swingers resort or that she would be here for an interview. Ebonee had two of her PA’s explain about the resort and then seduced her into the lifestyle we now live. After an evening with them, she had a meeting with us and begged us to give her a chance. Now she is in training to be our night shift lead and has already chosen her PA, actually two PA’s. They are a brother/sister team who I believe would go to war for her. She has only been here for two days, so only time will tell.”

Pixie was still laughing and bouncing up and down on her toes when she said, “And Master, they are twins. Knowing how much the two of you love twins, we encouraged her to take them both. From what I hear, they have become very close.”

Jill laughed out loud and looked at Virginia, “You’ve got to be kidding me, a brother and sister who are twins as her PA’s? I love it and would love to meet them. I’m also very sure that Virginia would love to meet them too. But we won’t be around for the next few months. Jeff’s twin pets and I are taking our parents on an extended vacation to fulfill their bucket lists. Jeff will be staying home to take care of our business interests. As of this morning we signed all the papers to become the owners of my family’s business. We will take over when all the contracts are filed and recorded. After that, Jeff and I will be the owners of my parent’s businesses. Samuel and Cerise have asked us to manage theirs as well. Jeff will be one busy President and CEO while we are gone trying to figure out everything we will be responsible for.”

I looked at Ebonee and said, “Honey, Jill and I could really use your assistance. Can we meet with you in our office for a few minutes, in private?”

Ebonee had a serious look on her face when she replied, “Ok, this sounds serious.”

I asked Virginia, “Can you help out on the patio? Our guests are arriving and we have quite a bit of work to do before tomorrow.”

Virginia said, “Of course, I will help. Besides, I’ve seen some very appealing young couples arrive that I would love to meet.”

I laughed and said, “Virginia, any one of those couples will rock your world. Feel free to use the master bedroom upstairs.”

Jill smiled at Virginia, “Honey, don’t be shy as none of them are.” Jill turned and then wrapped her arm around Ebonee’s waist, “Sweetheart, it is serious, but nothing you can’t handle for us.” Leaving us, Jill led Ebonee down the hall to our office, Marsh’s really until they leave on their vacation.

I kissed Virginia to thank her and followed them into the office, then closed and locked the door. Jill took Ebonee’s hands in hers and said, “My father will probably not survive until the end of the year.”

Ebonee gasped and said, “Mistress, I am so sorry. What can I do to help you through this?”

Jill was near tears when she said, “I need at least two chefs and two cabin stewards. We are leasing an aircraft for up to three months and we are going to be traveling around the world fulfilling my father’s and his best friend’s bucket list. They both have advanced stage cancer that they believe was caused by some sort of chemical agent in Afghanistan while on deployment with the Army. Do you think you have some people who would be willing to go with us and participate in our lifestyle during the trip? We need chefs and cabin attendants.”

I followed that up with my request, “Jill’s parents bought us a luxury aircraft for us as a signing bonus. I will be using it while they are gone so I can travel and become familiar with their international business base. For those trips I will require a chef and cabin attendant who can also participate in our lifestyle. Do you think you can find some people for both of us?”

Ebonee made a call and put it on speaker, “Hello, Mistress, what may I do for you?”

Ebonee smiled at us, “Melanie, my pet, I need you to have our four PA’s come to the office and then call me back. My Master and Mistress need some assistance and may require us to find a couple of new chefs and hostesses. They have an offer that may be hard to ignore or refuse by some of our crew members.”

Melanie laughed, “I will have them join me in our office and call you right back. Give me five minutes.” She disconnected the call.

Jill looked at Ebonee with pride on her face, “Just a few days and you can hear in her voice that she is yours. Was it really that easy for you?”

I think Ebonee blushed and smiled as she replied, “No, it wasn’t. After a wonderful first night and the next day at work, she went home to her boyfriend and he filled her head with a ton of negative thoughts about the manager’s job being hers. She came in the next day ready to fight for the manager’s position.”

“I called Olivia, the resort manager, down so Melanie could voice her concerns about not being promoted to manager. Olivia listened and explained to Melanie that she was free to look for other employment. She told her that I had her full confidence and support to do this job. Melanie went off in a huff and I didn’t see her until after lunch.”

“When Melanie returned after lunch, she was crying and apologized about the way she acted. She explained that her boyfriend had filled her head with a bunch of bad advice and told her if she didn’t get the manager’s position, she could find another boyfriend. It was then that she realized that he was looking out for himself and not her. Long story short, she moved in with me last night. She told me that she was able to remove her name from their lease and moved out. She said that you two, Jill and I, had shown her more love at our first meeting than he had shown her in their three year relationship. He still has the same dish-washer job he had when they first met. He was living off of her promotions and raises.”

Ebonee’s phone rang and she answered on speaker, “Hello Melanie, is everyone present.”

Melanie answered, “Yes, Mistress, everyone is here and would like to hear from you why I called them all together. They are in the middle of preparing for the lunch time rush.”

Ebonee said, “I am going to turn it over to my Master and Mistress. You may call them Jeff and Jill for this meeting.”

Jill started, “I am going to get directly to the point. I need two versatile chefs and two hostesses for a six to twelve week trip on a private aircraft. My brother and I have leased an aircraft that comes with pilots only. We are going to travel around the world filling my father’s and his best friend’s bucket list. I know that this could put a load on your other chefs and hostesses, we leave either Tuesday or Wednesday. They will also be required to have a valid passport and be willing to be active participants in our lifestyle. I believe all of you know what that means.”

A male said, “This is Stephano, will this be a permanent assignment or temporary?”

Jill laughed, “Stephano, today, all I can say is one or the other because we don’t own this aircraft. I say this because we may buy the business when we return home. If we buy the business, we will need a permanent crew for our aircraft. The downside of this is a lot of short notice trips from a couple of days to long ones like this one. We would preferably like to have couples verses singles. This is mainly because it will be difficult for a single person to have an active dating life at home with all the travel that could be required. We anticipate them to be available to work at the restaurants when not required to fly. I reiterate, it could put an extra load on the remainder of your crews. We plan on providing extra budget so you have staff to cover everything, including the aircraft.”

I followed with, “I will also require a chef and hostess for the airplane Jill’s parents bought for us as a signing bonus. All the same requirements apply to the jobs on that aircraft. It is a smaller plane, henceforth a smaller crew. A maximum of two crews for extended trips.”

A lady spoke next, “This is Amber, when you ask for a versatile chef, what are you looking for?”

Jill answered, “We know that our restaurants are theme based. We are looking for chefs that can cook multiple nationalities and styles when it comes to cuisine. After we return and if we buy the aircraft business, that will be important to anyone who leases our aircraft and selects from the aircraft crews. At this time it would only be two aircraft, but we would grow the business if we purchase it.”

Another man spoke up, “My name is Martian. I am the PA for the Tavern style restaurant. I would like to throw my wife’s and my name in the hat for the smaller aircraft. Our youngest just graduated from college and took a job on the West coast. My wife has been a stay-at-home mom, but before we met and early in our marriage, she was a flight attendant. I have been a chef of Italian, Mediterranean, and Mexican food along with the menu I put together for our resort tavern. While everyone was discussing the requirements, I have been texting her about the jobs. So you know, I have told her all about your lifestyle and she is ready to reenter the swinger lifestyle we lived in before we had our two daughters.”

I answered him, “How would you and your wife like to interview tonight. Jill and her party are leaving on Tuesday or Wednesday for Hawaii for 5 or 6 days to start their up to a three month vacation. My aircraft leaves on Friday morning for Hawaii and our wedding on Saturday. We will return home on Sunday. The larger aircraft has no schedule as they are flying wherever they choose for their next venture. As I said, they could be gone for up to three months. We are having a party tonight. It will give you an opportunity to see how you fit in with our lifestyle.”

He was laughing when he answered, “From what I hear, you live over two hours from here. Will that give us enough time to make the party?”

Jill laughed, “I just texted our helicopter pilots, they can be there to pick you up in about a half hour. Can you be ready?”

Martian answered, “Just a minute, I am waiting on a text back from my wife.” Martian laughed, “She wants to know what to wear?”

Jill laughed, “Tell her we are having a BBQ and she can wear whatever she wants. Most people leave their clothes at the front door. We have baskets so they have somewhere to leave them.”

Ebonee said, “Martian, does she really know what can happen if you attend this party? I know everyone who will be here and they are all active participants.”

Martian replied, “She knows what a swingers party is, but Melanie just told me that you don’t have swingers parties. Ebonee told Melanie that you spend your sensual time with whoever you are comfortable with. So you don’t draw names or car keys or anything like that?”

I laughed and said, “No Martian, we have no formal or scheduled times for sensual encounters. They happen when you are comfortable enough with someone and want to be with them. Some people won’t have any special time with another all evening. What happens is totally up to each individual or couple.”

Martian just kept on laughing, “She will be at the resort in about twenty minutes. Will that be enough time to meet your pilots?”

Jill said, “I will get them on the way. See you in about an hour.”

Martian replied, “Ok, I’ll just show up in my work clothes.”

I asked, “If any of you or some of your staff would like to interview for these positions, please meet the helicopter. It can carry up to eight passengers. We are counting on you to sort out the serious applicants from the ones who just want to party with the boss. Remember, we are looking for couples only for tonight’s interviews. Please call us if anyone has a question and thank you everyone in advance. I hope to visit next week, this week is already full.” We disconnected the call.

Jill looked at Ebonee and asked, “Honey, what can you tell us about Martian and his wife?”

Ebonee laughed, “The few times I have talked to him one on one, other than the job, he talks about his family and his concern about being an empty nester. To all outward appearances, they have a solid marriage, but their worry is life without purpose now that the kids have left the nest. I believe the main reason they applied is their desire for adventure and travel. Like most good parents, they gave their all to raise their two girls.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.