The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note 1: I love this story as it flows onto my computer. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are also accepted. I just figured out that I used the name Brenda for two different people, my future sister-in-law and my helicopter pilot. I am going to leave it for now and correct it on rewrite. I apologize for this error. I am still working with Markf52 as my editor. He has helped me tremendously in the evolution of my writing style. I truly appreciate his assistance and continued encouragement.

I was startled awake when my phone rang. I reached to answer it and I noticed I was alone in bed, again. I answered putting it on speaker and groggily said, “Hello.”

Brandi answered, “Good morning, Master. Sorry to wake you this early, but I have to go look at the aircraft I told you about last night. It is not only available for us to lease, it is for sale. Would you and my Mistress like to go with us to look at it?”

Still not quite awake, I asked, “Could you repeat that?”

When I asked my question I heard someone running up the hall to our bedroom as Jill burst into the room yelling, “Yes, we want go. How long do you think it will take? The lawyers will be here between nine and ten. It’s only about seven now.”

Brandi was laughing as she said, “Good morning, my Mistress. I could pick you up in our helicopter and be at the airport where the aircraft is in about 45 minutes. We have to do a preflight and file a flight plan before we can pick you up. We can arrive at your parents’ place in about 20 or 25 minutes. Is that enough time for you to get ready?”

Jill excitedly said, “Yes, we will be ready. I was coming to tell Jeff that breakfast was waiting for him. We will be ready when you arrive. Thank you for everything Brandi, see you soon.”

They disconnected and I laughed, “I feel like I have completely lost control of this situation. Thank you for handling that for me. I am not quite awake yet.”

Jill smiled at me and said, “You are welcome, now go take care of your morning business and come downstairs and eat before they arrive and leave without us.”

I was taking care of my morning business when Jill entered the bathroom. When I finished and turned toward her, she wrapped herself around me and said, “Thank you for last night. I needed your reassurance because I was not only feeling bad for my father, I felt like I was abandoning you. We are getting married tomorrow evening and I could be leaving as early as Tuesday morning. Some honeymoon time would have been great.”

Still holding her, I smiled and said, “Jill, we have been on a honeymoon since we met that first day at the seminar. We have the rest of our lives to continue that honeymoon. Just make sure you make it home to me.” She started to tear up again so I lightly patted her ass and said, “Let’s go eat.”

As we were walking downstairs to the kitchen, Jill said, “I have been talking to my parents and they are totally onboard with the lease of this aircraft. Dad has been explaining to me that he and mom have been thinking of buying an aircraft because of the growth of their business enterprise. They have businesses they have never visited. They call these their cash cows, but have no clue what they do or even if they are getting their full share of the profits.”

Marsh joined us at the table as we started our breakfast. He had a serious look on his face when he said, “Jeff, it looks like I am dumping a load of problems in your lap. While Mandy and I were talking to our lawyers last week, we discovered or noticed that we have a number of businesses around the world that we have never visited. You may be one very busy President and CEO while we are touring the world like tourists. It almost made Mandy and I cancel this trip, but Jill threatened to put me out of my misery.”

I smiled at Marsh and winked at Jill, “Marsh, it is my opinion that Mandy, Randy and Jill need this trip more than you do. You have made peace with your fate, but they are still in denial. Since your disclosure yesterday, I believe that everyone can see that you are not well. Take them on this trip and when you and Samuel can’t continue, let them know. I suggest you stay longer at some places so you can rest and be prepared to enjoy the next stop, there is no reason for you to rush this trip.”

Marsh smiled and looked at me, “Jeff, I believe that I may be dumping as many problems on your plate as I did with the resorts. Quite a bit of it is unknown to us. Because of this, I made a call this morning and bought you an airplane because I believe you will be doing a lot of traveling while we are gone. I also verified your pilots, Brandi and Brenda, and they are type certified and available to fly you around the world. They may be a little excited when they arrive because I already talked to them about it.”

I laughed, “At least now I know why Brandi was very happy when she called us. Why don’t you and Mandy join us to see the aircraft we are trying to lease for your trip?”

Mandy exclaimed, “We would love too.”

After our discussion, we quickly ate breakfast and as we were dressing, we heard the helicopter landing. The four of us hurried out as Brenda opened the passenger door for us to board. As we were strapping in we heard Brandi over the headset, “Here we go.”

She lifted off and twenty minutes later she landed outside of a large private hanger. Brenda was a little excited, to say the least. She and Brandi went on and on about all the upgrades made to the aircraft Marsh bought for me. I was coming to grips with his revelation when I noticed we were landing. After landing they let us out and led us to what appeared to be an office. Entering we were met by a lady dressed in a custom fit business suit. She appeared to be in her mid sixties and looked very good in her business suit, she warmly greeted us saying, “Hello, my name is Virginia, I know your pilots informed me that you are short on time, we can talk while you tour the aircraft.” I introduced Marsh, Mandy, Jill and myself as we followed her into the hanger.

We entered the hanger as she explained about the aircraft, and I noticed just how large this aircraft was. She stated, “The main cabin and office space is where we designed in most of the luxury features. The four bedrooms were designed for sleeping and those who want to join the mile high club without taking up space that can be used for entertainment and work. Including bathrooms, their footprint is about 175 square feet for each one. Including wall and walkways they only take up about 900 square feet of the approximately 3,500 square feet of cabin space. We designed them to be small but comfortable as this aircraft can stay airborne for up to 16 - 18 hours. We wanted more open space between the cabin and dining/meeting area. The galley is set up mid ship instead of fore or aft. It puts the galley in a more efficient place to support the entire aircraft and because of weight it is closer to the center of gravity. Having the galley out of the way allows for a dramatic entrance into the main cabin. There are two restrooms upfront as well as the dining/meeting area just inside the cabin door. Behind that is the passenger seating area. There are 12 sleeper seats and 12 seats around the meeting area and dining table that rotate 90 degrees for takeoff and landing. This allows a maximum to 24 passengers. Both sofas can be converted to queen sized beds and the table lifts out of the way to make room. This gives you beds for all 24 passengers.

She was quiet as she led us up the stairs and into the main cabin. She was correct in saying it made for a dramatic entrance. Jill gasped and said, “Oh my God, this is beautiful, and so roomy. How old is this aircraft? Everything looks almost new.”

Virginia replied, “The aircraft is about three years old, but has only been in flight service for about two and a half years after installing all of our custom interior features. We designed the interior so that a maximum to 24 people could travel for domestic flights in comfort. We recommend that only 10 – 14 travel on international flights because of the bedroom space and sofa beds.”

Using the sofas along each side, allows for seating 24 for meetings and dining. Much like an airliners front row, trays can be attached to the sofas for use as a desktop or for meal service. The table sits 12 comfortably and the sofas are set up to handle six on each side.” She pointed out the 55” monitors scattered throughout the main cabin and dining area. Each of them can be linked to show the same presentation, DVD movie or can be independent of all the others.

She led us through the main cabin and dining/meeting area into the office space. It was very nice, but not luxurious. There were six desks, spread around the open office, “As you can tell, this area is not as luxurious as the main cabin. It is a place for work, not so much for entertaining of guests, though the office is easily removed for more entertaining space as needed. We can also add another eight seats in their place for a total of 32 passengers, if that is what you desire. If you use the sleeper seats, you can take more passengers, though we don’t recommend it. She led us into the galley and pointed out each feature and we could see that it was large enough to feed more than the 24 recommended passengers. She then led us out of the galley and down a hallway to the first bedroom. She said, “All of the bedrooms are exactly the same. As you can see, they are nice and were intended mainly for sleeping. Though they all have luxury California king size beds, there is plenty of room to move around. They are designed after a small bedroom in a house.” She opened a door and pointed out a small walk in closet, complete with serviceable six drawer dresser. Then she opened the door to a small bathroom. It had room for two to easily shower and dress, but no more. She led us back to the dining area and asked if we had any questions.

Jill sat in one of the comfortable chairs and said, “Yes, I have a bunch of them, but we don’t have very much time. Can you tell me why you are selling this aircraft?”

I could see the wheels turning in her beautiful head. I remained silent and kept my thoughts to myself.

Virginia looked at Jill and stated, “I can and will. But first I would like to know why you need to use this aircraft for such a long lease and on such short notice? I would like to sell it and close this business down so I can enjoy my family. I am taking it off the market to fulfill your lease request.”

Jill sighed and barely containing her tears. Marsh said, “Yesterday, I informed my family that my best friend and I are dying of incurable cancer. We have each been given less than six months to live and believe the cancer was caused by exposure to a biological agent while we were on deployment in Afghanistan almost twenty-five years ago. This trip is to do as many things on our bucket list as possible before we can’t do anything at all. He and I have spent most of our lives building our individual business empires. We really never took the time for bucket list items. Our vacations have always been very nice, but we used them more for stress relief and relaxation. Our bucket list items were for retirement which we will not see. That is why the short notice.”

Virginia smiled a sad smile of understanding, “That is pretty much why I am selling the business. My husband died unexpectedly of a heart attack about six months ago. This business was his life and other than me and our children, the only thing he really and truly loved. He designed this aircraft with business in mind and not luxurious travel and it has been a good investment for us. It is the only one left of the eight that he owned and leased. We sold the last of the smaller ones this morning. The others were purchased by us for travel with six to eight passengers in luxury and primarily domestic travel, though the one we sold this morning was designed with overseas travel in mind. This one was bought and set up for international travel and has a range of over 12,000 miles, fully loaded.”

Jill looked at her father and had a knowing smile on her face, “Virginia, can you tell me who bought the other aircraft. I know that is asking for you to divulge private information, but the man who bought it is standing in front of you. He bought Jeff an aircraft this morning. It may be a coincidence, but that might just be his airplane.”

Jill smiled at Virginia and said, “My name is Jill Archer.”

Virginia smiled back at Jill and said, “The other aircraft was bought by Marshall Archer about an hour ago. It is coming together, Marsh is actually Marshall. We still have to complete all the paperwork, but it will be his aircraft by Tuesday afternoon if his lawyers hurry and follow up with the email I sent them. They need his signature returned to them for processing. Technically it won’t be his aircraft for a few days after that, but I will release it to his pilots Tuesday afternoon.”

Jill looked at Brandi and asked, “Are you type certified in that aircraft?”

Barbie and Brenda both smiled as Barbie said, “Mistress, we are certified captains in all Gulfstream aircraft up to the G650. We are already studying for the 700 which will be released in 2022. It is going through its FAA certification as we speak.”

I smiled at Jill and asked Virginia, “Is there much interest in this one? It appears the others went pretty quick, except the one Marsh bought this morning.”

Virginia looked at me and said, “Initially there was quite a bit of interest, but when they found out we built it for business travel and not luxury, they quickly lose interest. Though there are not a lot of aircraft of this size available, they are looking for an aircraft they can use now and don’t want to wait for it to be upgraded, which could take between six months and a year. They would rather buy a new one at that point. We are talking about the wealthiest of the wealthy who can afford a four-hundred-million-dollar aircraft. That is straight off the manufacturing line, then another twenty-million minimum to complete the interior. At this point, I am looking for someone who wants it so I can clear enough to not have to worry about anything and leave nest eggs for each of our four children. Selling the other aircrafts wiped out all of our debt we incurred buying it and this hanger for our business. Whatever I sell this aircraft for will be my future bankroll and the nest eggs for our children.”

Our pilots had been silent while we asked our questions and taking in everything as we toured the aircraft. Brenda asked, “How long does it take to become type certified in the 777 aircraft?”

Virginia smiled at Brenda, “It depends on your current certification levels. If you are already commercially certified in multi engine large commercial aircraft, as you have mentioned, it could be completed in a couple of weeks.”

Brandi looked at me and stated, “Master, what my much younger and less experienced sister is trying to discover, what it would take for you to purchase Virginia’s business, train us to be type certified in this aircraft and take over management of this business for you? When you do not have a need, we can fly charters to sustain operations and pay the rent, so to speak.”

Virginia was laughing out loud by the time Brandi finished her statement, “Brandi, are you their submissive?”

Brandi laughed, “We both are Virginia, my twin sister and me. Jeff and Jill are our Master and Mistress. Currently we fly their helicopter, but we are both certified commercial pilots with captain tickets. The airline we worked for filed for bankruptcy protection from their debtors. They were forced into receivership and ceased operations when the courts discovered that more loans were required to continue. The court denied their petition for protection and the business was sold off piece mill to pay down their debts.”

I looked at our pilots, “We will have to discuss this later. We need to get home and meet with the lawyers to complete all the paperwork before they leave for their vacation.” Turning to Virginia I asked, “How long before you can have the aircraft ready for the maximum three month lease?” Brandi and Brenda left the aircraft after I said we could talk about the certification later.

Virginia smiled at me and said, “It can be ready by tomorrow afternoon. We just completed all of the required inspections and the flight crew has updated their instructor’s certificates. Your pilots can be type certified while you are traveling around the world as you stated. That is if it is something you would like to do.”

Mandy asked, “What do you require for us to get started? I think this aircraft is perfect for our trip.”

Virginia stated, “30 days of your lease payment for a starter and about an hour to complete the paperwork.”

Jill asked, “Can we do it now. Jeff and I are getting married tomorrow evening. Because of what my mother just said, we are comfortable with the aircraft and have ten to twelve going on this trip. I assume that you have a complete crew to staff the aircraft?”

Virginia lowered her head and smiled, “I can only furnish pilots, everyone else has moved on to other jobs. I am sorry, but I don’t have any chefs or cabin stewards that are available. My pilots are looking for jobs too. I talked to them this morning and they don’t have any prospects at this time and are willing to fly your group wherever you need to go. I can tell you that they are wonderful people and I have never had a complaint from anyone who has traveled with them. They also won’t be embarrassed about the way you live since they are a married couple who participate in the swinger’s lifestyle. Much as my husband and I did before he passed.”

I looked at Jill and said, “We can talk to Ebonee this afternoon and see if she has anyone interested in traveling the world with you. If she picks the right personnel, they will fit right into our lifestyle and could be available for anytime we fly.”

Jill jumped into my arms, “Jeff that is a great idea. Maybe Stefano will have someone available. Our meal at his restaurant was wonderful.”

I smiled as I stepped in front of Virginia, “Now that we resolved that issue, we are having a party this afternoon if you would like to partake in an afternoon and evening with very pleasurable company. There will be a number of our friends of all ages in attendance, including Jill’s parents.”

Virginia laughed, “You wouldn’t want an old bag like me around all of your young friends and family.”

Jill was smiling as she stepped beside us, took Virginia’s hand and placed it on my crotch as she stated, “Does that feel like he thinks you are some old bag?”

Virginia squeezed my shaft and moaned, “No it doesn’t, are you sure that is for me and not you younger ladies?”

Jill laughed, “He didn’t have that when we arrived, at least not until he saw you. Like most men, he loses control when he sees a hot new woman and the little man’s brain takes over, and Virginia, he could care less about age. My mother is one of his pets. It only responds to those he is interested in and from experience, I can tell, you have the body type he likes best. You and I could probably fit in each other’s closet. You look to be about the same size as I am. Are you sure you don’t want to join us this afternoon? I promise you, there will not be one man who will be in attendance that wouldn’t like to spend some quality time with you.”

Mandy laughed, “Virginia, I can tell you from experience, all of their friends are wonderful lovers. If any of them are ignorant enough to turn down your attentions, we will gladly help you in any way you like.”

Virginia was blushing when she said, “It’s been many years since I have attended one of these parties. I am having lunch with my daughter and her husband about noon. Let me think about it and I will call you and let you know. If I decide to come, what time would you like me to arrive?”

Jill smiled and hugged her, “Whenever you can make it. People will start arriving around one and everyone will probably start to retire sometime after nine. This will not be like one of the swinger parties you and your husband used to attend.” Jill laughed, “We have some people interviewing for positions at one of our resorts and will probably hide away to get better acquainted. Other than that, pairings kind of happen when the feeling hits. Nothing is organized like at swing parties. The hot tub is constantly getting used as the day progresses.”

Virginia smiled and looked in Jill’s eyes, “I like the sound of that much better than the parties we attended. Drawing names or car keys at specified times were too impersonal and sometimes forced. The way you are describing it’s almost like getting to know someone and then deciding to have some fun with who you choose. Are you allowed to turn someone down or is an offer one that you are expected to accept?”

Jill laughed, “We do not allow forced or coerced couplings, and all couplings must be consensual by both parties. I only need to warn you about my husband. He loves to make three holed sluts. So far, he has a perfect record of those ladies becoming part of his harem. I am sure he would want you to be one of them.”

Surprised, Virginia said, “Why would he want an old bat like me to be a part of his harem?”

I stepped behind Virginia and hugged her from the back side, letting her feel my stiff shaft between her cheeks, “Virginia, do not sell yourself short. I find you to be very appealing and will happily pen you in on my dance card any time you desire. I feel that way, whether or not you can attend tonight.”

Virginia gasped as my shaft pressed into her ass, she asked, “Are you trying to tell this old lady that you would rather be with her than all of those young ladies that will be running around with almost nothing on?”

Mandy laughed at her comment, “Virginia, Jeff never leads anyone on. If he says he finds you appealing, he does and if I may suggest, you are in for the ride of your life if you spend some time with him. I truly hope you can attend, and I would love to assist in your coupling with him. Also, he never just fucks, he only makes love. He hates to just fuck. That is why the women in his harem make themselves available to him anytime he calls. Even if they are under their husband when he calls, they come as soon as he asks.”

Virginia turned so she was facing me and Jill was at her back, “Are you really as loving as she is making you seem to be?”

I smiled at her and stated, “There is only one way to find out for sure.” I then kissed her on the lips and cleaned her teeth for a few seconds, well maybe more than a few. I also felt Jill’s hands rub the lower side of her breasts and pinch Virginia’s nipples.

When I broke off the kiss, Virginia was breathing a little deeper as she said, “I will call you with an answer. May I bring my daughter and her husband if I decide to attend?”

I smiled, “Virginia, I assume they will be full participants and not your chaperones.”

Virginia smiled, “They always went to the parties with my husband and me, even though they didn’t enjoy the drawings for their next lover. I think they will join me in coming to your party when I inform them what you told me. I will call either way, is that ok?”

Jill turned Virginia in her arms and kissed her as I did, “Yes, Virginia, that will be fine. Here is our address and contact numbers as she handed her a card. Remember any time after one.”

Mandy stepped to Virginia, smiled and said, “If you want to skip lunch, we are having a BBQ and you can arrive anytime you would like to arrive. We have to run as we have a meeting with our lawyers to turn our businesses over to our daughter and her future husband. By the way, we will lease your aircraft. We can also discuss purchasing your business and the aircraft when you arrive at our home since we already purchased one of your aircraft. See you in a little while.”

Virginia said, “Damn, we will be there. Hell, see you around eleven.” Virginia took out her phone and called someone. When the person answered she said, “Honey, lunch plans have just changed. We are going to a special BBQ this afternoon. I hope you and Hubert don’t have any plans for the rest of the day and maybe tonight. (Listening) Yes dear, it is one of those special parties, except it sounds like it is less planned. (Listening) Yes dear, no drawing of names or forced couplings. (Listening) Yes dear, you only spend time with those you and Hubert click with. (Listening) Thank you dear, I will ask them.”

Virginia covered the phone and addressed Jill, “They want to know if there is a dress code.”

Jill laughed, “Dress code? I don’t know, most of our guests drop their clothes in the baskets by the front door. They can wear a bikini and swim shorts if it will make them feel more comfortable. Though I don’t believe they will be on for very long.”

Virginia was laughing when she repeated what Jill said. “I’ll see you in about an hour.” She disconnected her call.

Virginia was shaking her head when she said, “She was never this excited to attend one of the parties with us. They almost always drew one of the couples who weren’t very good lovers or one wasn’t really into being there, but went along because their partner loved it. They have had some very bad experiences. Your party sounds much better to my daughter. She almost sounded excited to be invited.”

Jill said, “I will make sure that Jeff and I spend some quality time with them. That way they’ll know they weren’t invited just so Jeff can get into your panties.”

I had to smile when Brandi and Brenda came back into the main cabin from the stairway. I asked, “Where did you two disappear too?”

Brandi laughed, “Master, we have been going all over this aircraft and the one Marsh bought this morning. This one is in great shape and the one Marsh bought is even better, total luxury from nose to tail. We are already certified to fly that one.”

Brenda said, “We even went into the office and met the pilots. They are going to make sure everything is ready for your trip. I think they are trying to impress us so we will hire them to be your pilots if you buy this aircraft. I suggest you should really look into exactly that. They have nothing but good things to say about the way Virginia’s husband maintained all of their aircraft. They also told us that even though this one hasn’t been leased much lately, they have been taking it up periodically to keep and verify everything in good working condition.”

Thinking about Virginia’s statement regarding the pilots being part of the lifestyle, I smiled at Brandi, “Why don’t you and your twin sister go back down and invite them to our party this afternoon.”

Brenda gasped, “We just met them. Are you sure we should invite them to one of your and our Mistresses parties?”

Virginia stepped between them and wrapped an arm around each of their waists, “Girls, go ahead and invite them. Make sure you describe exactly what they should expect when they arrive and give them their address. They may beat you to their house, even though you are flying.”

Brandi giggled and said, “Come on Brenda, let’s go and invite them.” Turning to Jill, Brandi said, “Meet you at the helicopter in a few minutes. I received a text from your brother, the lawyers are on their way.” They hurried out of the cabin and disappeared down the stairs.

Jill and I kissed Virginia and said, “See you in a couple of hours. We really do need to head home.”

I noticed a trace of lust in Virginia’s eyes as she said, “You can count on me being there, don’t forget that I am on your dance card.”

I guess I can’t speak for myself as Jill leered at Virginia and said, “You can count on it honey. We are looking forward to seeing much more of you in a while.”

We were all laughing as we left the main cabin and were met by an equally laughing foursome at the bottom of the stairs. Brandi introduced our pilots, “Master, this is Brett and Scarlett, your pilots for the trip on this aircraft.”

Before I could say anything, Scarlett looked at me and stated, “I see it in your eyes, don’t you dare say a thing, we’ve heard them all. That damn movie is over eighty years old and we still hear about it every time someone meets us.”

I smiled and said, “I don’t know what you are talking about. I was only going to ask if you accepted our pilot’s invitation to our BBQ this afternoon.”

Jill laughed and slapped my shoulder, “Don’t listen to him, he couldn’t resist saying something. He is a big time old movie buff and was about to embarrass himself. My name is Jill and this big oaf is my husband to be Jeff. I assume that we will see you this afternoon?”

Brett smiled, “Is your party really a swinger’s party like they explained?”

I smiled as I answered, “We don’t really consider them to be swinger’s parties. We invite a group of friends over for a BBQ and they all know how we live. If they decide to spend some sensual time together, that is fine with us. We only ask if they use a bedroom, they make sure it is ready for the next people who decide to use it. There is plenty of linen for the beds in the closets.”

Scarlett asked, “They also explained that we only have to spend time with those that we are attracted to or are comfortable with. It is acceptable to say we would like to pass at this time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.