The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. I hope I did it justice as it is longer than I anticipated. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are appreciated.

I removed my swimsuit and joined Jill in bed. We made love in multiple positions until we both drifted off to sleep.

I slowly woke up and felt skin on each side of my body and weight on both of my shoulders. I turned my head left and was met by my lovely fiancé and her beautiful eyes staring at me. Turning my head to the right I saw my future sister in law, still asleep on my shoulder. I looked back toward Jill and she had a huge smile on her beautiful face as she said “it looks like your new submissive little slut needs some more attention.”

When Jill made her comment we heard a soft laugh coming from the doorway to our bedroom. Randy was standing, leaning on the door jamb with a smile on his face. He said “we should be gone and I should be in a meeting at the office. But someone refused to leave because she wasn’t Jeff’s three holed slut yet. When she wakes, would you do me favor and take care of that so I can get on with my life? I know she will always be by my side and love me until the end of time. I also know that anytime you call, she’ll run to wherever you are and allow you to do whatever you want.”

I started to say something, but Randy interrupted saying “Jeff, there is nothing to apologize for. What you did for her last night was amazing and I believe my marriage will be better because of it. I don’t know why or how, I just have a feeling of gratefulness for what you did.”

I noticed Brenda’s head move and I looked at her face. She was looking past me and staring Jill. She smiled and asked “Jill, can he finish what he started last night? I have one more hole in my body that needs filling.”

Jill laughed and looked at me as she said “well stud, are you going to finish what you started or are you going to leave your submissive little slut wanting?” She took my shaft in her hand and gently stroked saying “let me help you get ready.” Looking at Brenda she said “get on you back you little slut and get ready to be fucked by my shaft while your man watches.”

Brenda looked at Randy, then me, then at Jill and said “thank you.” She rolled on her back, spread her legs and said please Jeff, fuck your more than willing slut.

Jill pushed on my shoulder as I rolled between Brenda’s wide open legs. She whispered in my ear “fuck this bitch, make her ours, not just yours.” Jill grabbed my shaft and rubbed the tip between Brenda’s already wet pussy lips, aligned it with her opening, and pushed on my ass driving the head into Brenda’s opening. I held still as Jill moved up Brenda’s body and asked “are you ready bitch?”

Brenda looked in Jill’s eyes and said “yes, please Mistress. May your man finish what he started last night?”

Jill looked at me and said “fuck her until she screams. Make this bitch know that she is ours to do whatever we want. Looking in Brenda’s eyes she said “you know you are ours, don’t you?”

Brenda nodded her head and replied “yes Mistress, you both own me.”

I was already driving my cock in and out of Brenda’s pussy.

Jill kissed Brenda’s lips and I could see their tongues dueling. Jill’s fingers were aggressively pinching Brenda’s nipples causing her to moan in pleasure and pain. Jill then took the nipple in her mouth and appeared to bite it. By Brenda’s reaction it hurt as she yelled some incoherent words, quickly followed by her hips rising off the bed starting an almost seizure like orgasm. As the orgasm started to calm down, Brenda fell back to the bed, gasping for air. Brenda kissed Jill and said “anytime you or your man needs me, please call me. Mistress, I will drop everything and come to you.”

When Brenda finished talking, Randy was kneeling next to the bed and said “honey, can we go home now? I really need to go into the office and finish preparing for a client meeting this afternoon.”

Brenda smiled at Randy and said “yes dear, I am ready to go home.” Randy took her hand and helped her up. They walked out the door hand in hand. Randy looked back and mouthed “thank you” as they walked out.

After they were gone, I pulled Jill into my arms and asked “what have we created?”

Jill laughed and replied “I just wanted you to dominate her, not turn her into our slave. But I think I like it. What are you thinking?”

I looked in her eyes and replied “I like it too. I also think it was way too easy. Am I really that dominant, I’ve never felt like that before? Once I started, I couldn’t stop and just went with what felt right from one moment to the next?”

Jill laughed and said “let’s get up and shower before my mother comes in here and wants the same treatment. You could wind up owning all the women in this family.” After a little love making in the shower we dressed and headed toward the living room. Walking in I could smell coffee and headed into the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen where a naked Mandy asked if I would like some coffee. I replied “I would love some coffee. You look beautiful in the morning and I really appreciate your choice in clothes.”

Smiling Mandy said “I can tell you do, but we don’t have time for that. Marsh will be in shortly, we have quite a bit more to discuss. We kind of oversold our hand with you last night. It is true that we are looking to groom someone to take the reins of our businesses and got all excited how you handled Brenda. We saw strength in you that Randy doesn’t have or can even learn. We promised you a VP position and we are going to honor that promise. It is going to be as VP in charge of our hotel and resort group. Marsh is still going to mentor you as his future replacement. We need to make sure we do it the right way.”

A male voice came from behind us asking “do what the right way?”

Mandy replied “I was explaining to Jeff that we tossed a little too much responsibility at him last night and that we would need to slow it down a bit.”

Marsh laughed and said “four hotels and two resorts is not going to keep him busy enough? At least they are all within a couple hours of here so he won’t have to fly whenever he needs to be on sight for a meeting or to resolve some issue.”

Jill walked into the kitchen and said “daddy, why don’t you take Jeff to you office and show him what he will be doing. Mom and I will cook breakfast and then we need to get going. We do have to finish our classes if we are going to graduate next month.”

Marsh asked “come on Jeff, they want us out of the way.” Winking at Mandy he said “so they can cook in piece.” Sarcastically he said “this has nothing to do with gossiping about our weekend party or what went on.”

I smiled and said “lead the way boss, I am anxious to start my education.” I followed him down the hall to his home office.

Sitting in front of his computer Marsh said “I work from home on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I allow my VP’s to basically handle day to day operations. The reason we are setting you up with the hotel and resort VP position is Jeremy is retiring when his school teacher wife retires the end of next month. They are moving to New England to be closer to their family, especially their grandkids. Mandy and I were going to start interviews for his replacement next week, but something impressed Mandy about how you handled Brenda and ask me if I thought we should give you a try.”

I replied “Brenda was just looking for someone to stand up to her and put her in her place. I didn’t really do anything but give her what I thought she really wanted. Once she figured out what she wanted she became my submissive little slut.”

Marsh said “you don’t understand what we have done to try and help Randy. We’ve hired dominant men to work with them and none of them have been able to break through her shields, even a little bit. We’ve been told that she is one of the mentally strongest women they have ever worked with. There is not one guy that comes to our special parties that hasn’t fallen under her spell. She rarely does oral for anyone you had her performing deep throat and loving it. Swallowing has been a forbidden topic and she happily took your seed all the way down her throat. She has never done it before you had her begging for it and loving it. Do you understand what I am telling you? There is something about you, how you do it and what you do. From what I understand you had our daughter when you asked her to lunch. She talked her mother about you for two hours the next morning.”

I looked at Marsh and said “I don’t understand what it is, I am just being myself and Jill laid out the plan I used on Brenda. I just followed it and went with the flow. To me Brenda seemed like the most submissive person I have ever met.”

Marsh said “then just be yourself and you will have no problems managing our hotel and resort business. Let me show them to you so you at least know what and where they are.”

It took about a half hour to go through the first five with links, each sent to my phone, being slowed by breakfast served by our two naked servers. Just a little hanky panky as we were running out of time before we had to leave.

Marsh took a deep breath and opened the link for number six. He said “this is our newest resort. It is in the mountains about two hours from here near a large lake. We were able to acquire 500 acres of wild forest land that was specifically set aside for a resort. The land was originally purchased by a partnership that had grand plans for a five star resort fitness retreat for couples. Their other resorts advertized all their food was organically grown and prepared. After purchasing the land and developed plans for submittal to the county for approval, they fell on tough times as it was discovered they didn’t uphold the expensive organically grown produce and meat products. Long story short, after a number of lawsuits, they went out of business and every property was sold at auction. We were lucky enough to purchase the 500 acres.”

Marsh spent the next half hour explaining the swinger’s resort and all of its features. He explained “it is by far the most profitable, but also comes with the most issues due to requirements for confidentiality and privacy. All of the employees have signed NDA’s, but we had a couple issues when someone was let go for cause and keeping them quiet. Also with open sensual encounters going on all over the resort, employees lose sight of the fact that they are supposed to be working and not guests. So what do you think, can you handle this job?”

I laughed and said “there’s only one way to find out. I’ll jump in and learn all I can before I graduate. How much access to Jeremy will I have?”

Marsh said “I talked to him earlier this morning and he will be available to you whenever he is in the office. Jeremy will send you a text with his daily meeting schedule every morning. Due to your schedule, it will up to you to let him know which ones you can attend. He is letting his secretary know that you will need to visit each property to have meetings with management. By the way, his secretary is retiring the same day he is, you will need to find a new one.”

Behind me a female voice answered “your fiancé is not available to be your secretary. She is going to be learning right alongside her future husband. We will make a great team working together. Yes, I told my parent’s that we are going to be a team as VP’s of hotel management. They didn’t argue, much. I convinced them of the wisdom of us working together.”

Mandy laughed and said “my shoulder and arm are still hurting from her twisting it behind my back.”

We all laughed and Jill said “come on lover boy, we have classes in a couple hours and need to get on the road.”

We attended classes and studied our tails off for most of the next three days. I felt I was ready for all my finals that start a week from Monday.

It’s Thursday afternoon, after studying most of the morning we have a business meeting at the Hotel and Resort office with Marsh and Jeremy. It is the first meeting Jill and I have been able to attend. After this week, we only have two weeks left including finals. Graduation is the following week and then the real work will start.

Jill and I walked into the main office area and there was a group of people standing around, talking. It appeared to be more of a social gathering than a business meeting. Marsh and another man, my guess it was Jeremy, broke off and approached us as we entered. Marsh was smiling, but Jeremy appeared to tense. Not sure what to expect, I returned Marsh’s smile as he greeted me with a firm handshake. He affirmed my assumption as he introduced Jeremy to me and Jill. Marsh called everyone’s attention and said “I believe we can get started now.”

Marsh turned control of the meeting over to Jeremy. He broke into what I figured was a rehearsed speech “As everyone knows, I will be retiring the end of next month. I have the pleasure of introducing my replacement Jeff Wilson and his fiancée Jill Anderson. And before you ask, yes she is Marshall’s daughter.”

As Jeremy introduced us I looked around the room and saw a gambit of emotions across the faces of everyone in the crowd. There were looks of anger, surprise, concern, but not one smile on any face.

Looking around the room Jeremy said “I can see confusion and apprehension on everyone’s face. They aren’t coming in to clean house or displace anyone. Marshall is quite impressed with Jeff’s leadership skills and knowledge of the hospitality industry. He has, not know to Jeff, been evaluating him for months and finally came to a decision earlier this week and offered him the position I hold as VP of the Hotel and Resort group. Now each one of you will need to make up your own mind how you feel about this revelation, even those of you who feel you deserved consideration for this position. You shouldn’t be upset Marshall or Jeff. It is me you should be upset with. My decision to retire came up suddenly when my wife decided to retire from teaching. We are moving to New England and be closer to our families. I am the one responsible for not mentoring someone to be my replacement. I was planning on working another ten or so years, I saw no reason to mentor a successor to my position.”

Jeremy turned the floor over to me I said “I am open to address any questions you have about me. I have nothing to hide from anyone here. My life is an open book.”

The first question surprised everyone as a middle aged woman asked “when is the wedding and are we going to be invited?” Most of them laughed, including us when I replied “I don’t know, Jill and her mother haven’t told me yet.”

My answer appeared to relax everyone as they laughed at my answer.

For the next 45 minutes or so Jill and I answer every question asked, surprisingly, there were not many questions about our qualifications to take over as VP of this office. It was almost as if they were withholding judgment for another time. Marshall said “that was quite interesting, let’s go into the office so we can talk a little bit.”

Jeremy started off saying “you are probably going to lose two or three people. They have been hinting about receiving more responsibility and I haven’t been very good at meeting those requests. As I stated, I had no intention of retiring until a few weeks ago. Of the three I am thinking of, two of them will be easy to replace. The other one is my right hand girl, she fills in for me whenever I go on vacation or take a day off. She is very smart, but lacks the interpersonal skills to handle the major problems that come up. She is very effective in handling most requests, but tends to struggle with demanding people.”

I looked at Jill and she was smiling and intently looking at me. She turned to her father and asked “do you think I should turn him loose on her? He has a special way to bring people into the fold.”

Marsh laughed and asked Jeremy “do you truly think she is going to resign and move on? Also, is she that important to your organization?”

Jeremy shook his head and stated “she is the one person I would not want to lose. Her name is Sandy and probably has the support of at least half the crew. If she left there is no telling how many more would be on her heels.” Turning to me he said “looking back, I have done a terrible job creating a suitable work environment. Jeff, you answered one question that I could not have answered when one of the guys asked what changes you would make after you take over.”

I looked at Jeremy with question written on my face and asked “I didn’t really answer that question. I only stated that I would have to evaluate our organizational structure as I come to work as the full time VP. But, my vision is that we should teams dedicated to support the resort or hotel segments. How did that statement answer that question?”

Jeremy laughed as he replied “that will totally change how business is done. All requests from the properties come to me and I hand out the assignments based on workload. Everyone in the office supports all of the properties. Hearing your explanation would make my job much easier. Instead of all requests coming to me, each resort or hotel would send it to a team lead and they would handle it as an individual team and have the leeway to make required decisions. I would only need to get involved in assisting on major issues. It would also give me time to evaluate each property which is what I should be doing as VP.”

Marsh said “Jeremy, you have never given me reason to second guess your management style or decisions you have made. Please don’t feel you have let us down in any way. This part of our business has been the most profitable of the four sectors. You have been the driving force behind those profits and we thank you for what you have done.”

Turning his attention to me but directing his statement to Jeremy “please have Sandy come in and join us for a minute. I suddenly need to have a dinner party this evening.”

Jeremy picked up his phone and asked his secretary “please have Sandy come into the office for a minute.”

There was a knock on the door Jeremy said “Sandy please join us for a few minutes.” Sandy nervously entered and sat next to Jeremy, that made her face Jill and I directly across the table.

Marsh addressed Sandy as he said “Sandy, would you like to join us for dinner tomorrow night? Jeremy indicated that you are the person that fills in when takes time off. We would like to get to know more about you before Jeff and Jill move into the role as VP of this group. You may invite your husband or other special person as your guest if there is someone special in your life.

Sandy smiled as she replied “that someone special is no longer in the picture. I have no plans tomorrow evening and I accept your offer. Who else will be attending?”

Marsh replied “it will be just my wife and I along with Jeff and Jill. We will have a BBQ and lounge around the pool. Very relaxed and informal, I want Jeff and Jill to get to know you as the resource Jeremy says you are. You don’t need to bring anything except yourself and maybe a swimsuit if you want to use the pool or hot tub. It will just be burgers and sides. There will also be wine or other type of beverage of your choice. We have quite a bar set up on the patio and Jeff is a decent bartender.”

Sandy asked “when and what time would you like me to come by? My schedule is pretty open at this time.”

Marsh looked at me and asked “are you guys doing anything tomorrow night. Maybe you can come out and spend the weekend. You can do your studying around the pool on Saturday and Sunday.”

Jill replied for me “daddy that sounds like a great idea. You never know, Sandy might like to stick around too. It’s not like you don’t have enough room with five bedrooms in that monstrosity you had built.”

Mandy looked at Sandy asked “how about dinner at six, then we can spend time on the patio, in the pool or hot tub. Just a relaxing evening and it you choose to stick around till Saturday or Sunday you are welcome to stay. It’s supposed to be a lovely weekend and if these two are going to fill the VP position, your knowledge will be invaluable to them. What do you think?”

Sandy replied “your offer of staying as long as I like this weekend is very generous. Let’s play it by ear and see what happens. I really have no plans but to relax and spending time around the pool relaxing may be just what I need. Thank you for the extended invitation and I will be there at six tomorrow night.”

Mandy handed Sandy a sheet of paper and said “here is our address and contact info if something comes up.”

Jeremy said “I guess this meeting is over, maybe we can get some work done with what is left of the day.” Looking at Sandy he said “it is up to you whether you lrt anyone to know you will be spending some time getting to know you new bosses. I suggest you keep this between you and them. You never know who may get jealous and how they may react.”

Marsh asked Jill “do you two have anything going on tonight. Your mother and I would like to take you two out to dinner. We have a little surprise request for you, that is, if you are up to it.”

Jill replied “no daddy, no plans for tonight. Are you going to let us in on the surprise or drop it on us over dinner?”

Marsh replied “over dinner would be best. It’s not a bad thing, a potential challenge for you and lover boy.

Jill smiled said “daddy, what are you up too now. I am learning what lover boy means when it comes up in this family.”

Marsh replied “over dinner sweetheart.”

Mandy said “you guys can follow us we know this great little Mediterranean restaurant that serves meals family style. I know you’ll love it.”

We followed them and were surprised when they pulled into a nondescript strip mall parking lot in front of a small restaurant with no name. It was just identified as Mediterranean Café, maybe that was the name.

They knew Marsh and Mandy by name and seated us right away. Mandy asked “is it ok if we order family style for everyone?”

Jill replied “go ahead mother, they seem to know you and you probably know the menu as good as they do.”

Mandy ordered for us “we will eat family style. We will start with Tabouli as our salad, Grilled Kofta Kebabs, Moroccan Lamb Stew, and Greek Lemon Rice. For dessert you can bring us a spread of pastries.”

I said “it sounds delicious, how did you find this place. It is kind of hidden and hard to see?”

Mandy replied “the family we are here to discus is actually who brought us here the first time.”

Hearing exactly what Mandy said I asked “what family, do we know them?”

Marsh laughed and replied “Jill knows them, kind of. Their twin daughters were senior cheerleaders her freshman year of high school. They are very hard to miss. They are identical twins a little over six feet tall and very athletic.”

Jill gasped and said “I know exactly who you are talking about. They were real bitches who terrorized the entire school treating everyone like shit. Wasn’t their father one of the biggest stars in the NBA at the time?”

Marsh replied “yes, he was one of the best players of his time and he is also a very good friend of mine. And to respond to your statement, the twins are real bitches and went to college on volleyball scholarships. They barely met the minimum requirements for graduation with degrees in business. Both are now having problems in the work force. Each has been fired from two jobs and are living off their parents good will. The end of next week they are going to be cut off of all financial support unless they can find a job, any job.”

Mandy continued “they are also friends of Randy and Brenda’s. They went out together a couple nights ago, Brenda is still riding the high of what you did to her. Since they share our lifestyle Brenda shared how you converted her into your pet or submissive little slut. Randy explained that Jeff turned her inside out and if Jeff calls her, she will immediately go to him.”

Marsh said “he called me and asked if they were telling him the truth or exaggerating what really happened. I told him that Randy actually understated what you did to her. Her body is yours to use any time you want it. He asked if you could do it to his daughters and they would like to meet with both of you on Monday or Tuesday evening.”

Jill laughed and said “are you trying to create a harem for my husband. There needs to be enough of him left for me. I was his original slut, we didn’t put it that way, but I gave myself to him after one kiss. I know our lifestyle allows quite a bit of freedom in sharing of each other, but this is getting a little out of hand. If I and I mean if I allow him to do this, what will he get out of it other than a couple more sluts to service? He has already done Brenda twice this week, she is insatiable.

Mandy laughed and said “I know, she calls me and tells me all about her visits in great detail. Jeff, in her eyes you are a man among boys when it comes to pleasing a woman.” Looking at Marsh she said “do you want to tell them, or should I?”

Marsh nodded for Mandy to continue “you know about the lot our house was built on. Well, he has two of them he bought for each of his daughters. The twins don’t know about them as he was going to give them as gifts in the future. Christmas presents or wedding gifts if they found someone to marry them. If you are able to get them under control and help them keep a job that they excel in, they are yours. Jeff, when we bought our lot it was just under one million dollars and now they are double that price.”

Jill interrupted Mandy and asked “when do you want him to start. I loved living and being raised here. I always felt so safe knowing we live in a gated community with 24/7 private security.”

I said “do I have any say in this?”

Jill smiled and said “no, you don’t. You get better stud fees than most Triple Crown winners.”

I said “ok, I give. Can you have the parents over Monday night so we can talk to them?”

Mandy stood and said “I guess we have the start of a plan and I know you both have classes in the morning. What time can we expect you tomorrow?

I replied “I think our last class is out around one, how about between two and three?”

Standing Marsh replied “sound good, I guess we have a very busy time ahead of us.”

We said our good nights as we entered our cars and headed home.

The next day went quickly our professors are starting to review what we learned over the semester, starting to prep us for our final exams. They are starting to pass on leads for jobs that are becoming available in the next few months. Since Jill and I already have a job, we are being quizzed why we aren’t interested in setting up interviews. Our professors are indicating that a number of companies are very interested in us. Jill’s father has done a good job of distancing himself from his business interests. Otherwise everyone would be looking to Jill for an in with her father as she was only enrolled in the hospitability management degree program.

We finally were able to escape a little before two that afternoon which put us at her parents’ house around 2:30 or so.

On the way down Jill said “I apologize for how I handled the situation my parents brought up over dinner last night.”

I laughed and said “there is nothing to apologize for, after considering the upside of what they are offering me, it would be difficult to turn down. Being able to own 40 acres in that community is way beyond our reach, at least for ten or so years. They seem to be a little bit desperate to save their daughters from themselves. I am going to negotiate they pay for half of the money to build a house like your parents. Is that big enough and comfortable enough for you?”

Jill smiled and said “that would make me more that a very happy wife.”

I then dropped the bombshell “and your parent’s are going to pay for the other half as our signing bonus.”

Jill looked at me with disbelief in her eyes, and then said “they’ll never do it. That could be $500,000 or so after you include the backyard and all.”

I laughed and said “that is what I am thinking, because we also need to another 1,000 square feet for a workout and exercise room. Our house will actually be larger than theirs with a couple of upgrades I am thinking about.”

Jill laughed and said “are going to hold my parents hostage in this?”

I explained “they basically said I would do it without talking to me first. Well, it’s going to cost them. I need them to understand that they must talk to us first before making commitments. This afternoon is going to be fun. Remember yesterday’s meeting, he basically told us that we needed to seduce Sandy to stay. I need to change that way of thinking by your parents. Your mom is one step away from being my slut after I spend an hour with her last weekend. I’ll finish it if they don’t back off. I could have had any one of the other wives also. By the time you set me up with Brenda, I was ready to make one of them mine. I will not make another slut without you involved. These next three will be ours, not mine, just like Brenda. I love you Babe, no one can take your place in my bed. You may loan me out, but I am your slut.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.