The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note1: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are also accepted. I just figured out that I used the name Brenda for two different people, my future sister in law and my helicopter pilot. I am going to leave it for now and correct it on rewrite. I apologize for this error. I am still working with Markf52 as my editor. He has helped me tremendously in the evolution of my writing style. I truly appreciate his assistance and continued encouragement.

Randy motioned to me to follow him as he left the room to take the call. We used Marsh’s office and closed and locked the door.

Randy said, “Hello Karen.” (Listening) “Yes, Karen. Everyone here is nude. This is the way we live. You don’t have to come over if you don’t want too. I can have Jeff come by the office before we leave and you can meet him there.” (Listening) “No Karen, this has to do with the job and you meeting Jeff. I don’t need a sexual harassment issue to deal with.” (Listening) “No Karen, nobody is going to molest you, that is unless you want someone to molest you.” (Listening) Randy laughed and replied, “Karen if you want someone to molest you, ask my sister to take you out to the hot tub and the two of you can discuss it.” (Listening) “No Karen, my sister will probably offer her husband to you. According to my wife, he is the best lover on the planet.” (Listening) “Yes Karen, all of us participate in a very social lifestyle. Please trust me. There is no jealousy between us.” (Listening) “Ok Karen, there is a basket by the front door for you to place your clothing. See you in about an hour.”

Reentering the living room, I assumed my seat between the two kneeling twins. I looked down into their eyes and Nahla said, “Master, are you sure you don’t mind if we go on this trip with our parents? If our Mistress and both of us go, there isn’t anyone to help you and what are you going to do about a PA?”

I replied, “Nahla, my sweet lovely pet. I am encouraging you and your sister to go with them. You will have so many memories when you return that you will only look back at your fathers passing through those great memories. I encouraged your Mistress and her brother to go for the same reasons. This trip is just as much about the four of you as it is your parents. Nahla, in my book you are not replaceable. I will find someone to fill in for you and Ayana while you are gone. But, when you come back you will still be our PA’s. I don’t what to do this job without you by my side.”

Cerise gasped and asked, “Jeff, how many times did you have to beat them to get them like they are.”

I looked down at Nahla and nodded my head. She said, “Mother, if you remember, he has never touched us in that way.” She shyly smiled and added, “Unless we asked for it as part of our lovemaking.”

Cerise asked, “Then how does he control you? You were rarely like this for your father and me.”

Ayana smiled at her mother, “Mother, I don’t know what it is, but we can’t disappoint our Master. We only want to please him.”

Cerise turned toward her husband, “Honey, I want to go on this trip with them. Jeff is actually encouraging our girls to go with us.” She turned to Marsh and Mandy, “Did you mention to Jeff and Jill that we intend to place all of our business interests under their control?”

Marsh replied, “We mentioned it to them, but we haven’t discussed the fine details of how to set it up.”

I looked from Marsh to Samuel, “I have been thinking about it and here is what I think. You should set all of your business interests as a separate division under the umbrella of Marsh’s existing corporation. That way, Jill and I will be able to manage your business interests and keep the accounting seperate for your twins while you are gone. Though today, I don’t expect to ever escape their clutches. But if sometime in the future they decide to branch out on their own, it will be easy to break that division off as its own company for them.”

Samuel asked in surprise, “So your plan is to take a 100 million dollar business and set it up so you can give it away at some future date? I don’t understand why you would do that?”

I smiled at Samuel and replied, “Because I believe it to be their business to begin with. You are only turning it over to me to manage, because you know they are not ready to manage it and are loyal to your employees. I plan to slowly turn over the management of that division to them as they move forward in their ability as managers. So far, Jill and I are very impressed with how quickly they are catching on. It would be a shame to hold back their growth and not let them become who you wished they would be. Samuel, I believe this is the best way to honor you.”

Samuel was still surprised when he said, “That is more than I could have ever expected. I was thinking more about the employee’s job security than about my daughters taking over. Thank you so much for believing in them the way you do. Knowing that at some time in the future, they will own and run our business interests makes me feel better about their future.”

Nahla told her father, “Father, why do you think we love him so much. His first thoughts are always about how to help us become better people. He rarely puts his interests ahead of ours. It humbles us just thinking about it. Even when he made us paddle each other, we knew he was acting in our best interests.”

Ayana followed up to what her sister said, “You don’t know how important he makes us feel. We know that our Mistress is his number one woman, but he makes us feel just as important to him as she is.”

Cerise was listening to her daughters, “Girls, have we ever treated you as if we didn’t love you?”

Ayana replied, “Mother, it’s a different kind of love. We always knew that you and daddy loved us. But that love went too far, we got away with murder and there were no consequences. With Jeff, we know how important we are to him. But, if we step out of line, there are consequences and they are the tough love that you and father didn’t give us. Maybe, because of that lack of discipline, we didn’t respect you enough. Jeff and Jill have taught us that love comes with responsibilities that you didn’t teach us. You will never have a problem with us again. We know and understand that love, respect and consequences are a two way street.”

The doorbell rang. I asked the twins, “Please answer the door. It is probably Randy’s PA and her sister. Make sure they fold and place their clothes in the basket by the door.”

They replied with a smile, “Yes Master.”

Cerise looked at me and asked, “Do you always ask them to do what you need?”

Jill laughed, “Yes Cerise, we always ask. We rarely tell any of our submissives to do what we need them to do for us.”

Cerise looked at Jill in shock, “You ask, and they always do as you request?”

Jill nodded her head, “Cerise, since that first few minutes we were together, we have not had one single problem with them. We are becoming quite attached to them and Jeff is really going to miss his interactions when they are gone, and I am not talking in a sexual way. He has developed a special relationship with each of them in their social interactions. It is sometimes in the way they joke with each other or just flirting in our private office area. Even though Ayana is my PA, Jeff has taken her under his wing to grow her knowledge of business interactions and management. They are becoming quite a team in negotiations and they have only been with us a week.”

The twins returned, leading two very nervous and shapely women into the living room. Randy stood and greeted them with platonic hugs as if everyone was dressed. He introduced Karen as his PA. Karen introduced her sister as Marilyn. She made sure everyone knew that she was a travel agent and would love to help them put together their travel package.”

Jill approached them and asked, “Ladies, can we go outside for a few minutes to talk. It’s nothing big, I would like a chance to ease your fears as it appears this is your first time being around people living our lifestyle choices.”

Marilyn replied, “I would love to talk you for a little bit. I hope I am not reading too much into this.”

As Jill led them outside Samuel asked, “Do you mean to tell me that you have been grooming our daughters to become business managers? That you really intend to make them the managers as well as owners of our businesses?”

Jeff smiled at Samuel, “Yes, I’ve known all along that eventually they would have to step up to the plate and manage your business interests. Yours and Marsh’s illness has driven the point that it will be sooner, rather than later. They have all the knowledge from college. They just missed out on the practical applications because of the huge chip on their shoulders. Their chip is now gone and they are going to be very formidable business women when they add practical experience.”

Cerise stated, “I almost want to leave them home so they can keep learning from you.”

Nahla tensed, I squeezed her hand for her to stay quiet, “Cerise, I hate to say this, but what you just said is part of what the problem has been between you and your daughters. Your reaction to what I told you is what is in your best interest and not theirs. You need them to become better business women. They need, and I mean really need this trip to say goodbye to their father while he is still healthy.”

Cerise’s mouth was open and her jaw was trying to talk. She finally said, “I can see your point, my thoughts were only about business and that they stay and learn what is important to that part of their life. But, I can see your point. From a personal perspective, spending time with their father is much more important.”

Nahla looked at her mother and said, “Mother that is what makes Jeff so special to us. Though learning more about business is very important to our future. He sees that it is much more important to spend what time is left with you and father.”

I looked at Randy and motioned to the office. He caught on and followed me down the hall. After closing the door, I locked it, force of habit.

I activated the computer and opened the camera program and selected the hot tub.

We heard Jill ask, “Before I start in on my explanation, do you have any questions?”

Karen asked, “Is your lifestyle really as Randy has told me. Do you really have indiscriminate sex all over the place with everyone you meet?”

Jill laughed, “Actually, we are not indiscriminate in how or when we have sex. I am sure that is not how Randy put it. It may be the way you took it, but it is not how it happens in practice. As spouses, we approve who each other is allowed to have sex with. That is why I had Randy invite the two of you out here. My family is going on an extended trip and will be gone for a couple of months. Brenda, Randy’s wife, will be living with my soon to be husband Jeff. We are getting married on Monday in Las Vegas. Then I am gone for at least two months.”

Marilyn smiled at me, “Do you mean that Karen is on the approved list to have sex with your husband while you are gone? Do you know that she is one horny slut right now?”

Jill smiled, “I have heard that she may be a little in heat after a very messy divorce. But she isn’t on the list, yet.”

Karen smiled at me, “Jill, if he was here now, I would jump him. I don’t care if he has a tiny dick, as long as he has one. I just need some loven.”

Randy started laughing next to me, “Is she in for a very pleasant surprise. I think you need to go out there and take care of my PA. You may have another car pool buddy before the night is over.”

I looked at Randy as I turned off the computer, “I guess I better go out there and do society a favor. You know, take one for the team to save society from a potential threat.” As I left the office I told Randy, “I will send Marilyn back into the house with Jill so you guys can start planning your vacation.”

Randy said, “Sounds like a plan. Please take care of my PA’s needs and I’ll feel much better about leaving her in charge while I am gone. I sometimes walk by her office and she is staring off into some spacial realm. I am worried about her and if she can recover from the causes of her divorce.”

Randy sat next to his wife as I went out the door. I heard Brenda say, “Go get her Master, we need someone else in our bed while they are gone.”

I walked around the waterfall and heard a gasp. I looked and saw a very large smile on Karen’s face. She was lovely with long blonde hair and piercing light blue eyes. I saw her in my mind as she entered the living room. She was about 5’9” inches tall with a shapely and athletic body. Lean with strong legs and not overly wide hips, but very inviting. Her B-cup breasts caused my cock to bounce.”

Jill noticed and started to laugh, “Karen, I think that little thing between his legs may like you.” Jill kissed her on her lips, took Marilyn’s hand and led her out of the hot tub. Walking away she said, “Let’s leave them alone and see how much planning we can get out of the way tonight. You may have to spend the night and we can finish tomorrow.” As Jill was leaving the hot tub are she looked over her shoulder at Karen and said, “I guess you just worked your way onto the approved list. Jeff needs another three holed slut, please don’t let him down.”

Marilyn smiled at Jill’s comment as she said, “Jill, I didn’t bring a thing to wear tonight.”

Jill smiled, tweaked her nipple and said, “I guess we will just have to do with what we have on.”

They were both laughing as they exited the hot tub area. As they walked around the waterfall I heard Jill say, “We need to start planning our trip. See you tow later.” They were still laughing as they disappeared around the waterfall.

I looked down at Karen and asked, “May I join you in there or do you want to be alone?”

Karen was still focused on my shaft that was fully hard and screaming for attention, “Please join me in here. Jill told me that you would make love to me like no other man ever has, even on my honeymoon. I am not sure about that three holed slut comment. Nobody has ever been in that hole before. But, I am willing to try it if you really want too.”

I stepped into the hot tub and sat on the seat next to Karen. She looked me in the eyes and said, “Right now I need to be fucked. May I mount your manhood? I really need this bad.”

I smiled at her and said, “If that is what you want, but first I have a request.”

Exasperated she stated, “Right now I would sell my soul for a ride on that pony. Whatever you want, if it is within my power, I will give it to you.”

I smiled at her and said, “You can have your ride if you and your hot red headed friend will spend the night with me and my fiancé. Is that too much to ask for?”

Karen sighed, “It may be, Marilyn is a full on lesbian, and she has been since middle school. She has no hymen as a dildo will break it as good as any cock, I can’t promise her to you. Now, your fiancé is another story. All I can say is I will get her into your bed, I am bisexual and she has ridden on my tongue many times.”

I laughed, “That is good enough for me. Mount up cowgirl. I will leave it up to you and Jill to gain me access to Marilyn’s little treasure.”

As Karen mounted me, she sighed and she slowly worked her way down my shaft until it bottomed out into her very wet cavity. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder and said, “Please hold me while I get used to you being inside me. It has been quite a while and you feel very good where you are.”

I embraced her by wrapping my arms around her and pulled her breasts in full contact with my chest. I could feel her tiny pebbles pressing into my chest as she moaned.

After what seemed like ten minutes, she slowly started twerking her hips. She let her breath escape her slightly parted lips and moaned as the head of my shaft began to open her cervix. She then started to raise and lower her hips as she continued twerking on my shaft. Then she squeezed the muscles in her vaginal cavity. This woman was slowly driving me crazy as she gently fucked herself on my shaft.

I was almost out of patience when she yelled, “I wanted to feel you deep inside me and I love the feel. Yes, I will be in your bed tonight and whenever you want me after tonight, especially over the next few months. Please fuck me now and don’t be gentle about it. I want to feel that shaft all the way up and into my throat.”

I thought to myself, “Finally.” I was driving my hips up so hard that we were splashing water onto the pool deck. Every time I drove up into her she made a sound like, “Oumphhhh.” Over and over I drove up into her and she made the same sound. I was nearing my release point when I whispered in her ear, cum for me Karen my little pet. She screamed out in orgasmic pleasure and I released my seed deep inside her. She was coming down from her orgasm as I drove up one more time and released the last of my seed directly into her cervix. She went into an orgasmic seizure and passed out on my lap.

I gently stroked her back until her eyes opened and she looked up in my eyes and asked, “Did I pass out?”

I smiled at her, “Yes, you did, welcome back. You also still have me inside you. I am starting to regain my hardness. I believe that I fit inside you like your pussy is a custom fit glove.”

She laughed, “I can feel it growing, and it feels so good I could stay like this for a while.”

I smiled at her, “Are you my slut yet, or do I need to make you scream again?”

She laughed, “After what you just did to me. Yes, I am your slut or your pet and you can use me whenever you want. Do you really want me to stay with you and Brenda while your fiancé is on vacation?”

I looked at her and smiled, “I would love for you to stay with me while she is gone. You can even invite Marilyn to stay with us too. Would you like that?”

She answered, “I would love that. My only concern is that Jill told me that to truly become one of your sluts. I have to give you all three of my holes. I have never had a cock deep in my throat without choking, though I love the taste of a man’s seed. Also, my back side has always had a sign on it that said exit only. I will give you all of them as long as you are gentle, patient and helpful.”

I smiled at Karen, “One of our bedmates was the same way about her holes. As you will find out over the time you spend with us, she wants them all used every time we are together. It has been an amazing transformation. I promise you that we will take it slow and easy. Jill makes sure to approve ladies to be part of our harem that has freely given me all of their holes.”

Smiling at me, Karen asked, “I have seen your collars on a few of the ladies here tonight, including Brenda, my boss’s wife, and Jill’s mother. Are those some of the ones who have given all of their holes to you?”

I looked at her, smiled and nodded my head.

She laughed, “I want to be part of that club, but I have another question. Since you collar everyone in your harem, does that make them submissives to you?”

I replied, “Yes, it does. But we don’t play the way you see it on the internet. We do roll play in regards to the submissive part, where my harem calls me Master anywhere they are comfortable with that being my name. The harem members who work in my office all call me Master at work in front of everyone. Our PA’s always play it up in front of those who don’t approve of our lifestyle. A few have tried to file HR complaints and one even tried to file a lawsuit to make us stop the roll play games. All have been denied because we do not force participation in our lifestyle on anyone. What we call each other is our business. Their religious grounds are not our concern as long as Jill and I don’t force them to participate in our games.”

Karen intensely looked in my eyes, “My question has to do with you sharing me. Are you going to force me to have sex with random people, just because you can?”

I laughed, “Karen, to put it bluntly, no. I will not force you to have sex with anyone, even me. Like I say, we play the game within our harem. I may ask you to please the husband, boyfriend or girlfriend of a harem member while I am pleasing their partner. Notice, I said request that is the extent of me telling you to do something. If you stay with Brenda and I while our significant others are traveling with their parents, you will have plenty of opportunities to become very close to Brenda and a number of our friends. While Jill is traveling with her family, Brenda will substitute as the Mistress with me as Master. Besides that, Brenda will also take Jill’s place in approving my lovers. She has promised Jill to keep my bed full of new bodies to turn into three holed sluts.”

You and I will also have to work on the list of your approved lovers outside of our harem. It is assumed that mine and Jill’s list of approved lovers are approved for everyone in our harem. Your approved list will be for your lovers outside of our harem. In other words, I do not own you. But, by approving your lovers outside of our harem, we feel that we are keeping out unwanted STD’s.” I smiled at her, “I don’t swing both ways, but your approved female lovers are welcome in our bed, anytime we are together.”

Karen laughed, almost uncontrollably. When she recovered she said, “I have no current lovers and I am not a lesbian, but I am attracted to a certain type of woman, so I must be bisexual. I love my sister who has the almost orange red hair that I love so much. She is 5’6” tall and she is lean like a swimmer, but she was a sprinter in high school and hung out with the track and field team. My sister and I are attracted to each other. As you know, she is almost a total lesbian. She will help me with a man as long as he has a good tongue and if he has a large strap on like dildo attached to his body. Jeff, you have everything she desires, it will be easy for her to spend some time in our bed over the next couple of months. Depending on how magic that tongue of yours is, she may never leave.”

Jill must have been watching and listening to us on the camera. She walked around the waterfall at the perfect time. She said, “Karen, get that cute little ass of yours up on the patio with your feet in the hot tub. Then lay back and spread your knees wide open. Jeff my love, show her how magic that tongue of yours is. While you are at it, I am going to see if her tongue is close to as good as yours or even her sister’s.” Jill looked down at Karen and said, “Yes, your sister and I have been talking in private. Jeff, you will have no problem making Marilyn a three holed slut.”

Karen smiled at Jill and did as she was instructed. Jill told me to get to work and make this woman scream, again. I kissed and licked my way up from Karen’s knees and when I licked pay dirt, she thrust her hips to the sky. All the time I was teasing her legs working my way to the center of her womanhood, Jill had been kissing her and suckling Karen’s nipples. After Karen tried to touch the sky, Jill mounted her face and said, “Ok our little slut, while my man drives you crazy. Let’s see what you have to offer me.”

From my point of view, Karen knew exactly what to do as Jill sighed. Jill was facing me and watched as I attacked Karen’s slit. She was smiling down at me and said, “Come on Jeff, let’s see what this slut has to offer us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.