The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note 1: I love this story as it flows onto my computer. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism is gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are also accepted. In writing this chapter I discovered that I used the name Brenda for two different people, my future sister-in-law and my helicopter pilot. I am going to leave it for now and correct it on rewrite. I apologize for this error. I am still working with Markf52 as my editor. He has helped me tremendously in the evolution of my writing style. I truly appreciate his assistance and continued encouragement.

Smiling, Jill asked Brenda, “Where are the two of you going?”

Brenda laughed, “We are looking for somewhere to wear each other out enough to put each other to sleep. Got any ideas?”

Jill looked at us and smiled, “Where is Jerry, I’ll keep him warm and you two can enjoy each other. I am worn out and wouldn’t last long anyway.”

I pointed to a door and said, “I think he went in that one.” Jill kissed Brenda and me, opened the door, entered and didn’t come back out. I smiled and looked at Brenda, “Looks like she found him. Care to join me in my twin pet’s room?”

Brenda and I went to the end of the hall and went into my twin pet’s room. I thought to myself, ‘I wonder where they have been all night.’ Brenda offered all three holes and I enjoyed each and every one of them. After a couple of hours pleasing each other we drifted off to sleep.

I was suddenly brought to consciousness when I heard a bright and cheery, “Good morning, Master,” as someone shook my shoulder. When I opened my eyes to see who was waking me, I was seeing double. Then it hit me, the twins, Ayana and Nahla were standing beside their bed. Finally realization set in and I said, “I missed you two last night. Why didn’t you come home from work?”

Nahla said, “Master, we sent you a text, we went to our parent’s house to make sure everything was in order. They will be tired from their trip, so we aired out their house, cleaned up a little and restocked the refrigerator. Everything is ready so they can relax when they arrive home.”

I looked around for my phone and smiled at them, “Ladies guess I never checked my phone. But, I am very proud of you for thinking about them. Last Friday, you would not have done this. I believe they will be very proud of you because you have come so far in the last week.”

Ayana’s eyes gleamed as she said, “Master, the bitches are dead. We can never go back to that way of life again. We even apologized to Lisa for reverting to our old ways earlier this week at the office. She told us that she hardly knows us anymore. This is all because of a whipping someone gave us.”

I laughed and replied, “I never touched either one of you. You whipped each other.”

Nahla smiled as she stated, “I seem to remember someone making us do it. We would have never done that if we didn’t have too.”

I held up my hands, “Ok, ladies, I surrender. Would you like to give Brenda and me a shower?”

They both laughed and Ayana said, “Master, Brenda has already showered and is downstairs helping make breakfast. But, we will gladly help you get cleaned up for your day.”

They washed me from head to toe and then slowly dried me. By the time they had finished I was quite aroused, when they said, “Master, only one night away from you and we feel like we haven’t seen you for weeks. Will you spend some time with us after breakfast?”

My fiancé always knows when her voice is needed. I heard her from the bedroom door, “If he didn’t need nourishment to take care of the two of you, I would lock the door now. I will personally make sure he spends some very quality time with the two of you and I will help him. I have missed you too. Let’s eat before breakfast gets cold.”

As the twins passed Jill, she kissed each one of them like a lover she hadn’t seen in a while. The twins responded in kind.

I also kissed Jill and said, “I guess my shower can wait till later.”

Walking down the stairs the first thing I smelled was coffee. The closer I got to the kitchen I started smelling bacon, pancakes and eggs.

Cynthia came rushing up to me, “How do you take your coffee? I will get it for you.”

I smiled and replied, “I like a couple of sugars and creamer.”

Cynthia fixed my coffee and placed it on the breakfast bar in front of me. I said, “Thank you Cynthia. How are you this morning? I know you had a difficult time of it yesterday.”

Cynthia smiled at me, “When Brenda told me that Jill asked her to talk to me I was very skeptical. Then she told me that she was once worse than I was, in regards to my controlling nature.”

I laughed, “Yes, you were like a spoiled brat who had to have her way. Brenda was more like a dominatrix that demanded what she wanted. She demanded you do as she wished and would accept nothing less. There were only a few of us who could stand up against her. One was Jill’s mother Amanda, Jill and then I came along. The day everything changed for her was at one of Jill’s parent’s special parties, a lot like last night, but a much larger group. I didn’t find out until after I arrived that the special party was for most of their swinger friends.”

As the party progressed Brenda became so demanding of my time and she had Jill so upset that she denied me from her until she said I could take Brenda. Long story short, I had been with most of the ladies at the party. They couldn’t say enough about my ability to make love to a woman. With each story, Brenda, much like you yesterday, started to demand her turn with me. But my dance card was always full and Jill kept it that way.”

Cynthia giggled, “I know how frustrating it can be to want something that you can’t have. I am still wet from yesterday. Am I ever going to get a shot at you?”

I smiled, “That is going to be between you and Jill. Like Brenda was, you are on the unapproved list. Do you understand why?”

Cynthia said, “According to Brenda, I was trying to possess you, much like she was.”

I explained, “That is only a part of it. You were acting as if you deserved to be with me. That could have easily turned into thinking that you owned me. That is for Jill alone. It is also the same for me when it comes to her. We are not jealous of each other being with other people, we protect each other from those who may cause problems between us. When push comes to shove, we would walk away from this lifestyle if it ever causes issues between us.”

I could tell that Cynthia was thinking, “So this is something that is more of a hobby to you and not something you must do to be happy.”

I smiled at her, “Though it is one of the things that bring us a lot of pleasure. Most of our pleasure comes out of knowing that our partner is receiving pleasure too. Jill and I are completely happy in each other’s arms, even though we enjoy the arms of others. That is why we could walk away, even if we didn’t want too.”

Cynthia said, “I think I understand. Though you don’t demand subservience of others, you accept it from those who need it to balance out their lives. Kind of like my mother. My sister told my father that she wants to be one of your sluts too. She still loves and sleeps with my father, but will come to you if you call her and ask her too. Just like Brenda did last night.”

I smiled at her and said, “Let me finish about Brenda. She wanted me so bad and Jill had been feeding the flame all day and into the night. As Randy and Brenda were getting ready to leave the next morning, Jill told Brenda that I have time for her, right now. Brenda looked at Randy who was already owned by Jill and was part of the plan. He said, honey we have to go. I need time to get some things ready for work tomorrow. Brenda begged him to stay. She said that he could use his father’s office to get ready for work. Long story short, they stayed that night also and by the time I was finished with Brenda the next morning, she was one of my three holed sluts.”

Cynthia had a confused look on her face. She asked, “Three holed slut? What is that?”

I smiled at Cynthia, “I own each of her holes, her mouth, her vaginal cavity and her ass. I don’t have to ask anymore. I choose one and she gives it me for my sensual use. Last night, I used them all.”

Cynthia gasped, “Are you going to turn my mother into one of your three holed sluts?”

I don’t know how long Dorothy had been listening to Cynthia and me talk when she said, “Cynthia honey, if that is what he wants, that is what he can have. We will have to work on the back side. But, he can have me anyway he wants.”

While we were talking everyone had filtered into the kitchen and started to fill plates for breakfast. Ayana wrapped her arms around Dorothy from behind and said, “Beautiful, we can loan you our butt plugs to help ease your rosebud open for that beast between his legs. We don’t need them anymore.”

Dorothy turned in Ayana’s arms and wrapped her arms around the taller twin’s neck, “I will take you up on that loan and thank you very much. My name is Dorothy. I don’t believe we have met. But I did hear some very nice things about the Masters lovely twins.”

Ayana said, “My name is Ayana and my lovely twin is Nahla.” Ayana leaned and kissed Dorothy fully on her mouth. When they released each other, Ayana looked at me and said, “Master, if you approve I would love to find out if she makes love as good as she kisses. I really enjoyed that one kiss.”

I smiled at Ayana, “Ayana, you and your sister can receive pleasure from Dorothy whenever she is ready for you. She just joined our family last night and she is a wonderful lover. Right now I believe that we should finish eating. Shaun and Julie Ana will be here shortly to discuss their plans for the new resorts. Also, Aisha will be by later tonight to finalize plans for our new house. Yours and Sandy’s bedrooms will be just like the ones you use upstairs, except yours will have a second walk in closet. They will also have an adjoining door.”

Nahla smiled, “As long as they meet those parameters, there is no need for us to review the plans.”

Ayana smiled at me, “I did think of one other thing we could use. It would be very nice to have a large balcony so we can relax outside when the weather permits.”

I smiled at the twins, “All eight bedrooms will have a 10 by 10 foot balcony, except for yours and Sandy’s. There will be a 30 by 10 foot balcony accessible from both bedrooms. It had to be wider to align with each of your French doors that open out onto it.”

It appeared that everyone had eaten their fill and most of the serving plates were empty. The twins asked Cynthia and Shirley to help them clean up the kitchen and shooed everyone else out to the living room.

We were sitting around the living room, mostly talking about the new resorts when I heard the dishwasher turn on. I was expecting the four ladies to join us in the living room. When they didn’t join us, curiosity got the best of me. I went into the kitchen to see what they were doing. I was surprised when I found them sitting around the breakfast bar discussing our lifestyle and how the twins had become our pets.

I heard Shirley ask in a shocked voice, “Your parents gave you to Jeff and Jill. Why would they do that?”

Nahla said, “To put it bluntly, we were bitches and in a very bad place in life. We were out of control and couldn’t hold a job past the probationary period. If we didn’t like doing a particular task, we would do it half assed to get it off our desks. We had been living off of our mother and father for a while and they decided to cut us off. They gave us until yesterday to be out of their house. They also gave us an out, a week ago today. We had a meeting in the living room of their good friends Marsh and Mandy, Jill’s parents.”

Ayana picked up the story, “That is when they told us that Jeff and Jill have accepted the challenge of training us in another way of life. They had been offered the positions of co-Vice President of the hospitality division of Marsh and Mandy’s corporation. During that meeting, Jill led their pets Brenda and Sandy down the stairs by their leashes. We loudly made the comment that they had two white bitches as slaves. Brenda and Sandy took what we said poorly and slapped us across our face. Jeff jumped between us to prevent all out war there in their living room.”

Nahla continued, “After settling everything down, Jeff looked at our parents and asked if their agreement was in effect at that time. Our father painfully looked at the floor and said, ‘Yes, it is in place.’ Jeff asked Jill to take the twins upstairs to the master bedroom and to wait for him. Our mother gasped and asked what are you going to do to them?”

“We were walking up the stairs following Jill as Jeff calmly replied to our mother, what you should have done a long time ago, discipline them.”

Cynthia asked, “What did he do to you? Did he whip you or something like that?”

Ayana laughed, “He didn’t touch us. He had Nahla secure me face down and spread eagle to their bed. Then he had Nahla swat me four times with a leather paddle. Before she could start he let Nahla know that if he felt she didn’t do a good job, he would have one of his pets do it for her. She didn’t hold back either, I was sobbing into the pillow when she finished and released the restraints. Then we switched places and I beat Nahla’s ass.”

Nahla said, “You forgot to mention that he asked me if we were sexually active with each other. After I finished with Ayana’s ass, I released her restraints. Then he instructed his pets to insert ball vibrators into our ass’s and pussy’s. Jeff had us pleasuring each other in the 69 position as he turned on the vibrators using his phone when Sandy swatted Brenda the first time. It felt wonderful as he slowly increased the intensity of the vibrators with each swat. We were both near orgasm when Jeff asked Jill to deny us orgasms. She said if one of you orgasms you will both receive another punishment. As Sandy delivered the final swat, he turned up the vibrators and Jill allowed us to cum. I can tell you we both had the most enormous orgasms we have ever had and literally passed out. They rolled us out of the way so Brenda could swat Sandy.”

Ayana continued the story, “After their pets beat each other’s asses, they gave us another set of ball vibrators to insert into them and then we helped them to their own very intense orgasms. We have been best friends and lovers ever since. It is almost hard to believe that was only a week ago.”

They all jumped when the doorbell rang. I said, “I’ll get it, I think it is Shaun and Julie Ana.”

I opened the door and Julie Ana was already removing her clothes. Shaun was laughing, “She couldn’t wait, when Brandi and Brenda let us off she started running to the door and already had her shirt off when I rang the doorbell.”

They threw their clothes in the promised basket and I introduced them to Ayana and Nahla, each receiving hugs. I then introduced Shirley and then Cynthia muttered something under her breath. Julie Ana must have heard her as she smiled and replied to Cynthia, “He only attracts beautiful women who are beating down his door. Why would he settle for average? Besides, you aren’t too bad yourself.”

Cynthia blushed as she lowered her head she said, “Thank you.”

I looked at Julie Ana with a question on my face. She stated, “Cynthia asked if you only knew beautiful women. I just told her what I thought.”

Cynthia replied, “I only thought that, I can’t believe it came out of my mouth. I am so sorry.”

Julie Ana smiled, hugged Cynthia and said, “Cynthia, you are just as beautiful as we are. Are you part of his harem?”

Cynthia muttered something unintelligible again.

Still holding Cynthia Julie Ana laughed and said, “Cynthia my dear, you need to keep your thoughts inside of your beautiful little head. I heard that one too.”

Cynthia gasped, blushed and asked, “What did I say now?”

Julie Ana smiled and said, “I asked if you were part of his harem and you replied that you are working on it. You can’t work your way into his harem, Jill has to invite you and then you can give yourself to him. Then he has to allow you to become one of his pet sluts, like me.”

I smiled at Cynthia, “You see, there is hope for you yet.

Jill had heard most of the discussion and hugged Cynthia, “Honey, the changes you’ve made since your talk with Brenda last night is already showing promise. I may even be weakening a little. Keep up the good work and attitude.” Jill pulled her into a tight embrace and whispered something in Cynthia’s ear.

Cynthia had a tear on her cheek when she said, “Really?” She then went out to the living room and sat with her grandparents. She was smiling broadly.

I looked at Jill, she shrugged and said, “Girl talk and maybe a little encouragement.”

I smiled at Jill and said, “Can you, Shaun, Julie Ana and I meet in the office? We have about an hour to go over their latest updates.” As we left the living room I informed everyone, “We have to have a short meeting regarding our new resorts. This is Shaun and Julie Ana who are going to be overseeing the design and build through the opening ceremony. They may become the overall resort managers when they are complete.”

Jerry stood and asked, “May I sit in on the meeting? You are going to have Shaun interview me tomorrow. I might as well see what I may be signing up to work on.”

I looked at Shaun. He answered, “Why not, can you bring your PA along with you?”

Jerry looked at Shaun, “My PA, I haven’t been hired yet. Why would I have a PA?”

Shaun smiled and said, “I guess I am referring to your wife. Jeff told me that you would probably interview as a team.”

Jerry looked at Dorothy, “My dear, would you care to join us in a little meeting?”

Dorothy smiled at Jerry, “May I bring my PA?”

Julie Ana laughed, “Sure, let’s get started.”

Dorothy looked at Cynthia and said, “Cyn, you may become my PA if you can pass the GED test to graduate from high school. That way we can enroll you in college while we all work on the resort plans and build.”

Shocked, Cynthia looked at her mother, then her father, and back to her mother. She then said, “Really, I am going to college and have a real job to do?”

Julie Ana replied, “If you can pass the GED and also fit into our lifestyle. Tomorrow is the real interview for your family.”

I laughed, “Its good thing Marsh has a large home office. Let’s go.” The seven of us went into the office and as I normally did, I closed and locked the door.”

Shaun asked, “Why did you lock the door.”

I smiled and shook my head, “Force of habit I guess, Marsh told me it is the only way to guarantee that this room is soundproof is to lock the door. So what do you have for us?”

Julie Ana said, “We have selected two types of buildings that can be set up on site for housing and office space, depending on the size of our crew. One is a prefab building that can be attached so the office space is accessible without going outside. The second one is a double wide mobile home and a single wide unit that can be modified to also be accessible office space from the double wide. They are sending me the floor plans and foundation requirements. We are going to spend the day at the waterfall site on Monday to layout the foundations and to verify the site where we want to put them. We can only do this if your pilots are available to drop us off and pick us up and return us to the resort.”

Shaun laid two aerial photos on the table, one of each side of the stream. There was a sketch on each one as Shaun said, “This is the approximate location for each resort. We have been talking to Ramona and she will also be going with us on Monday. She wants to feel out the site and let it talk to her. As you know when she feels out a site, she literally feels it out. She told me that she believes nature speaks to her and tells her what and where to build. As a heads up, her mother demanded to go with us so she could watch after her daughter and we told her there wasn’t enough room for her on the helicopter.”

I smiled and said, “Yeah, she told me the same thing. This is good stuff. Because of time, do you have anything that is different from what we have already discussed?”

Julie Ana smiled at me, “Yes, we have all kinds of off the wall ideas. Like this one.” She placed two pictures on the table of the cliff face, “On top of the cliff we can install the start of zip lines for both resorts. Both will end at the water sports recreation area for each one. There will be two ways to access the zip lines. One will be by a type of aerial tramway like the one in Palm Springs, Ca. only not as big or long. One will leave from each resort when needed. The other access will be by climbing the cliff face. The second method will only be available to certified climbers.”

Jerry laughed, “Zip lines aren’t so out of the box, but an actual cliff face to climb is definitely out of the box. I like it, good idea. What type of safety measures will you have?”

Julie Ana replied, “We were thinking of something like the safety lines that they have on climbing walls in kids play areas. We will need to bring in some specialist to really determine the best and safest method. We would like it to be an experience like a free climb.”

Shaun added, “In regards to the nudist resort, you know how we have to continually monitor the teens heading out for their sensual meetings after dark, using all the dark places and hidey holes they can find. For the ones already approved, the thought is that their parents allow them to use their resort rooms. We should build some rooms adjacent to the recreation area for their use as places for their encounters. Of course, parental consent must be given prior to their using them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.