The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note1: I love this story as it flows onto my computer. I hope I do it justice as it is much longer than I anticipated and won’t end soon. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are accepted.

I laughed, “Andy said that Mona is a nymphomaniac, he thinks that Shaun and Tabitha already own her and they haven’t even met yet. That is why they became sexually involved with each other. She couldn’t control her urges and was going out every night to get laid. He started to take care of her, now she stays home in his arms and is safe.”

Jill smiled at me, “Should I give Shaun and Tabitha a heads up so they can claim her instead of someone else?”

I looked at Jill, “As long as she doesn’t find out that her brother told me about her little issue. Let’s go home. We have a visiting family to entertain. One way or another depends on his wife and mother.”

The three of us, me, Jill and Ramona, climbed in and started our trip home.

I was driving past the mall when Jill asked me to pull in and head to the front entrance. As I pulled up to the entrance, Clair was waiting on us. When she saw our car, she stepped out to meet us. Jill lowered her window and kissed Clair in greeting and introduced her to Ramona. They exchanged pleasantries as Jill held out her hand to receive a bag from Clair.

Clair handed Jill the bag and said, “I hope this is enough for the weekend. Our next order is due in on Monday.”

Jill asked, “How many are in the bag?”

Clair replied, “We had eight on hand. I made them all for you. There are five for my Master and three for you. Last time I was at your house I noticed that you had 3 and my Master had 2.”

Jill laughed, “That should be enough to get us through the weekend. Are you going to join us on Sunday?

Clair giggled, “Yes, we are. We may even have a couple of guests for you to play with.”

I looked at Clair and said, “Nicolas and Rachael are welcome to join us, but their twins are not. Before the twins are allowed to attend another one of our parties, they must prove to us that they are mature enough to be included.”

Clair was now laughing, “Not our sister and her family, they really have problems with the twins now. Not only did they not graduate, they did so poorly in their classes, they were refused admission for next semester to try again. It is so bad that Rachael and Nicolas may divorce over it, because they blame each other. After sitting down with the twins and their councilors they discovered that even if your twins would have helped them, there was no way they could have graduated. They hadn’t been to class in almost two weeks and hadn’t turned in an assignment in over a month. Rachael told me it is exactly what they did when they barely graduated from High School.”

I interrupted them, “Ladies, we need to get going. We have guests arriving at around six o’clock. We can discuss Nicolas and Rachael’s problems another time.”

In concert, Jill and Clair said, “Yes Master.” Clair kissed Jill and said, “Nice to meet you Ramona, will I see you on Sunday?”

Ramona replied, “I hope so, I may have to go home and pick up a few things for next week. It looks like I have a job at their resort. It all depends on how my interview goes on Sunday.”

We arrived at Jill’s parents home at about a quarter to six, Jill said, “I had Randy restock the house while we were at the resorts. We should have everything we need for the weekend and into next week.

Surprised, I looked at Jill, “Thank you for doing that. I hadn’t thought about what I was going to be cooking. Are you going on the offensive tonight or play it by ear?”

Jill replied, “As far as Jeremy and Juliet are concerned, I’ll be a little bit more affectionate than a friend should be. I do not plan on exposing them as our pets, but I am not going to hide the fact that we care deeply for them. Since Juliet blew our cover, I am not going to hide our lifestyle either. While you are cooking, I am going to ask them if they would like to take a dip in the pool. It doesn’t matter whether they want to or not, I am going to strip down and go for a swim.”

I laughed, “That should at least get their attention in regards to how we live. If I wasn’t cooking, I would join you. I will stick around the patio and handle the aftermath of your revealing. You should at least get their twins attention, maybe even their daughters. That will at least let us know how much control she has over her family.” I was putting everything together to fire up the grill when the doorbell rang. Jill went to welcome our guests and I hit the patio to start cooking.

I had just started the fire when I heard a young voice asking one question after another about the house and property. I heard Jill say, “Honey, if you want me to answer your questions, you need to slow down and let me answer some of them.”

The young voice replied, “Ma’am, please call me Cynthia or Cyn which is what I prefer. Ok, I’ll slow down, but this house is so awesome and all the land between homes is massive. How large is your lot.”

As Jill led them out the patio doors she answered, “This isn’t our house it is my parent’s house. We are in the process of designing ours and hope to start the permit process by the end of next week. But, in answer to your question, the average lot in this neighborhood is about 20 acres.”

Cyn said, “Oh ... my ... gosh, are you rich or something. 20 acres is bigger than our entire neighborhood and this house is like three of ours.”

Jill stated, “No Cyn, we are not wealthy, but my parents are. We are only able to build a house in this neighborhood because Jeff is a very good negotiator and he was able to get our lot and home built as our hiring bonus.”

Then Cyn noticed our pool and shouted, “Oh mom, I told you I should have brought a swimsuit. Look at that pool, it’s enormous and I bet it is warm too.”

Cyn’s mom stated, “Cynthia dear, I felt that would have been presumptuous of us to show up in our swimsuits without being invited to a swim party.”

Jill looked at me with that look she gives me when she is going to push a little, “Cyn, I’m going for a swim if you want to join me? I really don’t mind.”

Cyn looked at her feet, crossing her arms across her chest in disappointment, “I didn’t bring a suit, I can’t go swimming.”

Jill was walking toward the pool and as she pulled her tank top over her head, she looked back and said, “I never wear one anyway and I’m a little hot from our day. You can join me if you like. But, I am going in to cool off a little. Ramona, care to join me?” Jill slid off her shorts, laid her clothes on a chaise and dove in.

Ramona jumped up and said, “Absolutely Jill, I’ll be right there.” Standing by the table Ramona removed her clothes and laid them on the chair she was sitting in. With everyone watching, she walked to the pool and dove in coming up next to Jill.

Cyn told her mother, not asked, “I’m going to join them for a swim and I think you should join me mother.”

Her mother stated in shock, “Cynthia, I don’t think you should strip in front of your brother’s and father. It’s just not right.”

As Cyn had already removed her shirt, bra and was unbuttoning her shorts when she said, “Mother, those two perverts have been trying to see me naked since I sprouted these.” She ran her hands up under her smallish breasts and lifted them toward her brothers, “Happy boys, you’ve finally seen them. What do you think?”

Her mother shouted, “Cynthia, put those away, look what you are doing to them. You shouldn’t tease them that way.”

Cyn looked at the males in her family. They were looking at her nearly nude body. Her father was not really looking at her, but her brothers couldn’t take their eyes off of her. Her sister Shirley had a huge smile on her face while watching her brothers become uncomfortable that they had been caught staring at their sister.

Cyn tossed her clothes on the chaise next to Jill’s and said, “Mother, if I didn’t have that effect on them, they would have to be gay. They both have girlfriends, so they aren’t gay. Mother, are you going to join us in the pool or not? It’s obvious that this is the way they live, we should give it a try while we are here.” She dove into the pool and came up next to Jill and Ramona, “OMG, this feels so good. I should have done this years ago.”

Her mother replied, “I don’t think I should. We don’t even know their names yet.”

Cyn yelled out, “Mother, stop being such a prude. The twins have been sneaking peeks at you for years. You are not very careful in closing your bedroom door when you shower. It’s like you are asking them to see you. I can tell you that after four children, you are still one hot looking mother.”

I had just turned the steaks as I reached out my hand, “My name is Jeff and the lovely lady who joined them in the pool is Ramona. She is going to be the lead design engineer of our new resorts. Would you like to introduce your family to me? It appears Jill has already met everyone.”

Jeremy stepped forward, “Jeff, this is Dorothy, our daughter-in-law. Our son and her husband is Jeremy Jr., but he goes by Jerry. Our oldest grandchild is Shirley, and these two book ends are Jay and Jason. Cynthia you have already met, sort of.”

I shook everyone’s hand and said, “It’ll be about 20 to 30 minutes before I am done cooking. If you want to go for a swim, go ahead. That’s why the pool is there. Jill is correct. The only swimsuits we own are for when we swim in public pools or go to the beach.” Looking directly in Dorothy’s eyes I said, “Jill’s swimsuits aren’t much better than being nude. She bought them online at Missee Desire and Wicked Weasel. They are barely legal and leave nothing to the imagination.” I noticed that Dorothy and Shirley’s nipples were hard as pebbles and very visible through their blouses and bras. I could tell Dorothy had seen me check her out. Her cheeks had turned quite red.

Juliet approached me, wrapped her arms around my waist and said, “Thanks for inviting us Jeff. How about you let Jeremy finish cooking and you take Jr. and Dorothy to the hot tub and talk them about the job positions you may have for them. I am sure they are very interested in what you have to say and may have in mind for him.”

I smiled at Juliet, kissed her on her lips, turned and looked at the couple and said, “Are you comfortable with that? Since you have no suits, I won’t wear one either. We can even undress behind the waterfall out of everyone’s sight and there are robes for when we get out.” I smiled at Dorothy, “That’s why it’s where it is. For when we have mixed company that may be a little shy.”

Jerry looked at his wife, “It’s not like they don’t do this all the time. We have talked about this, let’s give it a try. Besides, Cynthia already told everyone that you are a closet exhibitionist. I am going to go with him. You are welcome if you want to join us in the hot tub and hear what he has to say. Eventually, whatever decision I make will affect you. You never know, he may have a job for you too.”

Dorothy said, “I guess I can join you. It’s just us adults.”

Jerry laughed, “Everyone here except Cynthia is an adult. We need to start treating them as such.”

I thought of two things when she said that she would join us and Jerry’s statement. ‘One is that she is no longer or ever was in control of this family as Juliet told us she was. And two, it appears that their 16 year old daughter was trying to be the one in control, though she probably wasn’t there yet. Tonight could become very interesting.’

Jerry reached out, took his wife’s hand and followed me toward the hot tub. I yelled to Jill, “We are going to the hot tub and start the interview process. Would you like to join us? You can bring Ramona if you want. She is part of the resort team now.”

Cynthia yelled out, “Way to go mom, I knew you would do it sometime tonight.” She then directed her remarks to her siblings, “Come on in guys, this water is wonderful and I really like Jill.”

I noticed the look in Cynthia’s eyes, she has had at least one orgasm, probably more and she was very close to Jill. Jill just smiled that smile at me. I heard shuffling feet behind me and looked over my shoulder. The other three family members were walking toward the pool. I almost did a fist pump. A 16-year-old was taking charge of this family.

As we were undressing, of course Dorothy was the shy one. When she was down to her bra and panties, I exposed my manhood. Her eyes went straight to my shaft. Her bra and panties practically removed themselves as she stared at the center of my manhood.

She looked at her husband’s tool, though it was larger than average, it wasn’t as long and not nearly as thick as mine. When we settled into the hot tub, we heard three splashes coming from the pool, and Dorothy sat between Jeremy and me. Her breathing was deeper than normal and she appeared to be very aroused. I knew that most of the people here would still be nude at dinner. Some would probably be dressed in robes, but nude just the same.

To ease their nerves, I calmly asked, “So Jerry, why don’t you tell me about yourself. I am assuming that you are looking for something in management. Dorothy, are you going to want to work outside the home? Your children are pretty much grown up and it appears that your youngest is older than all the others.”

Dorothy laughed, “To an outsider like yourself, you would think that she was the parent and not us.”

Jerry laughed, “Honey, I don’t think you can fool him. He knows she is at least trying to control our family. I would say that we are only here in the hot tub nude because she led us to do it by stripping and diving in the pool. She is definitely your daughter. Her presence causes those around her, except maybe Jeff and Jill, to follow her lead. She is most likely going to be a leader when she grows up.”

I smiled at them, “Let’s talk about her future later and discuss yours now. I happen to be interviewing a number of people to fill Personal Assistant positions for two of our new mangers. We are also in the beginning phase of putting an organization together to oversee the design and construction of two new resorts.”

I noticed this statement grabbed Jerry’s interest. He said, “Though I was the manager of job scheduling for a plumbing company, my degree is in construction engineering and management. In the area we moved from, the construction business is really down and mostly owned by families. It is difficult to penetrate the family owned businesses and become part of the management team as most positions are handled by family members. The job I had took me almost ten years to work into their management team. When the younger generation took over managing the company, I quickly became expendable as a member of the family took over my position. Can you tell me more about the two new resorts?”

I smile at Dorothy, “Jerry, one of them will be a nudist resort and the other one will be for swingers. If you are interested in one of these management jobs, I need to be very open with you and you with me. I will give you full disclosure if you and Dorothy are both interested in joining this team.”

Jeremy said, “I am interested. Honey what about you? From what he is intimating, I will have to work in the buff. What do you think about that?”

Dorothy said, “OMG, just sitting here between the two of you, I am so horny right now I would almost agree to anything. Besides, you really need a job. I don’t care if you have to work nude. As long you have a job that will support us in the way we are accustomed to living.”

Dorothy looked me directly in the eyes, “Can you leave us here until dinner is ready. I need him to scratch an itch. Being nude in front of a man I don’t know and wondering what our children are doing in the pool is driving me nuts. Please let him take care of me and we can talk more after we eat.”

Jill was laughing as she approached with Ramona following her, “Dorothy, we have been standing behind you since you sat in the hot tub. I saw you openly staring at my man’s shaft and I know that you want a ride on that tool.”

Dorothy gasped in embarrassment, “Jill, I am so sorry. Its size surprised me, and yes, I wondered what it would feel like in my love channel.”

Jill smiled as she kneeled down next to Dorothy, lifted her chin with her fingers and kissed her on the lips. Ramona kneeled down next to them. When she ended the kiss, Jill looked at Jerry and said, “If you allow her to take a ride on my fiancé’s tool, Ramona and I will take care of yours. Everyone else is eating and your father has set aside our plates until we are ready to eat. Your parents will make sure we are not disturbed.” Jill looked at Dorothy, would you like a ride on his shaft? I promise you, he will fill your love channel.”

I could tell that Dorothy was shocked by Jill’s openness to her. She looked at Jerry and asked, “Are you ok with what Jill is proposing? I am so horny at this moment. I am about ready to take care of myself right here in front of everyone.”

Jerry said, “Honey, we have discussed this before. Once we cross that line, we may never want to stop. Are you sure?”

Dorothy stated, “Dear, you are about to interview for management positions at either a nudist or a swingers resort. If you take one of those positions, I don’t think that line will ever come up again. What I am saying is, let’s give it a try and see how we handle the future. Besides, I really do want a ride on that pole.”

Jerry said, “As long as we can see each other, it should be good.”

Jill and Ramona stepped into the hot tub and pulled Jerry to sit between them, she helped Ramona straddled his lap. She looked at Dorothy, “Are you sure. His man tool is positioned at Ramona’s entrance, all you have to do is tell her to lower her body and he will be inside of her love channel.”

Dorothy looked back a Jill, “Jeff is in the same position. Let’s do this together, I can’t hold off any longer.”

Looking in each other’s eyes, they lowered themselves and both of them moaned in pleasure. It was obvious that Dorothy was totally on edge as she trembled in orgasm. She didn’t stop until the head of my shaft was pressing against her cervix. She hugged herself to my chest, sighed and slowly started to ride my shaft. The more she rode, the more urgent her body was demanding my penetration. Her moans were nonstop as she used me as her human dildo. She looked in my eyes and in a begging voice she said, “Fuck me, oh God, please fuck me hard. Oh God, I feel so full. I feel my cervix opening to you each time you thrust into me.”

I stared at her and said, “Your wish is my command.” I gripped her hips with my hands, then not too gently I started to ram my tool into her body. She was moaning nonstop and begging, “More, I need more. Please destroy my pussy. Pump me full of your man seed. Oh God, abuse my pussy.” She rambled on and on, almost nonstop she kept asking for more.

From the other side of the hot tub, we heard Ramona’s orgasm. When I looked over Dorothy’s shoulder I saw Ramona collapse onto Jerry’s chest. Smiling Jill helped Ramona off of Jerry’s lap and laid her on the deck. Jill then took her place and started to slow ride him.

I told Dorothy, “I am ready to release my load, please cum for me. Cum hard, I know you are ready.” After saying this I said, “Here it comes, cum for me. Become my little cum slut.” That did it. She screamed through her orgasm and collapsed onto my chest. I held her so she didn’t fall off to the bottom of the hot tub. Dorothy didn’t pass out, but her breathing was heavy and labored.

I didn’t see, but heard Jerry and Jill’s orgasms. When I could see them, Jill was deep drilling Jerry’s throat with her tongue. From the look on his face, Ramona and Jill gave him a ride he won’t forget.

When Dorothy started to come back to us, she said, “Oh my God, I am your slut. You can have me anytime you want. Is this why Juliet calls you Master? Yes, we had a long talk before we came here for the BBQ. I almost backed out, now I am glad that I didn’t. It looks like Jerry is very happy we came too. He had two women, one right after the other. He looks like he just woke up in heaven.”

Jill laughed, “Jeremy, since your wife just became my fiancé’s slut, will you be mine?”

Dorothy laughed with me, “Go ahead honey, I believe we are going to be doing a lot of this. What do we tell our children?”

Jerry smiled, “We don’t have to tell them anything, I think they heard it.”

Jill smiled at Dorothy, “Cynthia asked if Jeff could take her virginity tonight. I explained to her that she would have to talk to her mother first. She laughed at me and said, don’t worry about my mother. I will tell her what I want and she will approve for me to lose my virginity tonight. I told her to put me on the pill months ago and she did. She continued, I haven’t even kissed a boy yet and after tonight I might not ever kiss a boy.”

Dorothy smiled, “That’s my daughter. I used to be in charge of this family until about a year ago. She has slowly been trying to take over. She is the one who directs most of our actions, even though it’s stuff we would normally do anyway.” Dorothy looked at me and said, “Please be gentle with her and she will be your little slut too. She hasn’t dated because she intimidates all the boys around her.”

Jill smiled at Dorothy, “If we get that far with her, we will be very gentle. But right now, we should go and eat before we have to chip the ice off our food.”

I helped Ramona to her feet and asked, “Honey, are you ok?”

Ramona replied, “That really took a lot out of me. It was great and I’ll do it again anytime.” I held her with my right arm as we returned to the patio.

When we cleared the waterfall, Cynthia ran to her mother and jumped into her embrace and wrapped her legs around her. Cyn said, “Mother, will you let Jeff make me scream like he did you? We, all of us, have never heard you scream like that before. If that is what sex does, I have to try. Is it ok mother, can Jeff make me scream like he did you?”

Dorothy lowered Cynthia to her feet. I noticed a very wet spot around her belly button when she said, “Honey, you will have to get Jill’s permission. If that is really what you want to do. He is not my man to give away like a plaything.”

I approached them and ran my finger through Cyn’s fluids on her mother’s tummy. I raised my finger to my nose and inhaled her scent. When Dorothy noticed her daughter’s fluids on her tummy and looked back at me, I put my finger in my mouth and cleaned it. Her legs quivered and she would have fallen to the ground if Jerry hadn’t caught her. He said, “Are you ok dear?”

Dorothy smiled at her husband and then at me as she asked, “Are you always such a tease? You almost caused me to pass out again.”

Jill had seen what I did and said, “You may never get over what happened in the hot tub. That really was something special.”

Jerry said, “Can we eat before the food gets too cold.”

I laughed, “I am pretty hungry too. Please, let’s eat.” As we ate I explained to Jerry and Dorothy about the waterfall site we want to build the two resorts on. How we had plans to build a hydroelectric dam to create the lake and cabanas along the stream at each pond. Since their children, adults really, were listening Jill and I stayed away from using the words nudist and swingers resorts.

Ramona was enjoying the attention as she explained some of her insights. She asked, “Have you had time to discuss the property on top of the cliff. I had visions about what to build up there when I slept this afternoon. I can’t wait to get up there and let the property talk to me. This is going to be amazing.”

When it was time to get down to the real job interview process I suggested we head into Marsh’s office. Jill asked Ramona, “Are you up to joining us for the interview?”

Ramona answered, “I am tired, but I want to get to know Jerry and Dorothy better and this is the best way to do it. If I can’t stay awake, I’ll head up to a bedroom. Is that ok?”

I hugged Ramona, “All you have to do is let us know if you tire. We will get you someplace to rest or sleep.”

As we were entering the house, Dorothy asked, “Cynthia, why the long face?”

Cynthia replied, “I was hoping to spend some time with Jeff.”

Jill went to her and lifted her chin so they could look into each other’s eyes and she said, “Cynthia, first things first. Your mother and father are here to discuss a job at one of our resorts. Before you get all caught up in my fiancé, I am the one who controls access to that little pleasure pole between his legs. If you want to be a part of his harem, you will have to learn to submit to the harem Mistress and that is me.” Jill looked at Juliet and said, “While we are interviewing Jerry and Dorothy for a few of our job openings, please explain our lifestyle to your granddaughter.”

Juliet replied, “Yes Mistress.” There were gasps all around the table as we walked into the house. We closed the door as Juliet started her explanation.

Dorothy was a little surprised when she said, “It appears that my mother-in-law is one of your sluts like me? Jeremy, did you see the look on Cynthia’s face. She is shocked that someone is telling her the way things are and not the other way around. I can’t wait to see her attitude when we come out later.”

I laughed, “Your little girl is up against the strongest willed woman I have ever met. If she really wants to lose her virginity to this pole, she has to please the harem Mistress first.”

We entered the office and I locked the door, “Just so you know, this room is sound proof. In case curious ears try and hear what we are discussing.” I looked at Jill. She nodded her head and smiled. I opened our camera program and tuned into the conversation on the patio.

Cynthia was in full on rant, “I can’t believe she talked to me that way. Nobody tells me what I can and can’t do. I’ll fix her, I’ll steal her fiancé away from her, and then she’ll have to ask me for permission to receive love from her man.”

Shirley smiled and looked at her sister and said, “Cyn, I don’t think you should push Jill on this or you’ll never get a shot at him. You have never dealt with anyone like her. She is a leader, not a follower. They only make each other stronger and will never back down from anyone. I can see that they are a team, both in business and in their personal life.”

Cyn boasted, “And they have never gone up against anyone like me. I always win. Just watch, I’ll have him tonight. Just you watch.”

When Cyn was done, Jill laughed and said, “That little bitch, I guess I need to bring her down a notch or two. What do you think Dorothy?”

Dorothy said, “Please let her down easy. She just needs to learn that she can’t always have her way.”

Jill kissed Dorothy and said, “Oh, I will not break her spirit, I love that about her. But she must willingly call me Mistress before she gets a ride on that pole. When we finish, Shirley gets the next ride. I need Cynthia to throw a tantrum, and she will.”

Dorothy gasped, “How do you know that? That is always what she does when she doesn’t get her way.”

Jill laughed, “That was my sister-in-law before Jeff brought her under his influence and control. She won’t even argue with her husband, my pet, in front of us. All Jeff has to do is shake his head in disapproval and she melts and asks for his forgiveness. Randy told me that their marriage is better now than it was on their honeymoon since Jeff became her Master. If he has even the smallest issue with her, he calls Jeff and her attitude changes without even talking to Jeff.”

Jerry asked, “Jeff is your brothers wife’s Master. And your brother is your pet. How did that happen?”

Jill smiled and said, “First off, in our lifestyle, incest isn’t a big thing. To us, sex is how we show those close to us how much we love them. Sex is just that, sex. Though I must say, Jeff only knows how to make love. He rarely fucks anyone and that is why he has a perfect record in creating new sluts for his harem. Dorothy, would you like to argue that point?”

Dorothy laughed, “I am sorry Jill, but I am a convert like all the others. He can have me anytime he wants.”

Jerry laughed, “I knew that the moment you howled at the moon. Sweetheart, I only want you to be happy. As long as you come home to me, I am also happy.”

Jill stated, “If she doesn’t come home to you, let me know and I’ll cut her off.”

Dorothy covered her mouth and said, “Cut me off, we can’t have that. I will always go home to him, hopefully very satisfied. I promise to make sure he is happy when I get there.”

I said, “I think we need to get back to the interview portion of this BBQ.”

Since Jerry was so excited when I told him and Dorothy everything about the team we were trying to put together, when I got to the point about how Shaun was looking for a team comfortable with our lifestyle, Dorothy asked, “Can you explain how that will work?”

Jill took this one, “Because of their remote location, they want everyone on site to be a part of their lifestyle, which is the same as ours. Since Shaun is going to be the overall manager of the two sites, he ultimately will be looking for a couple to manage each resort. Each couple will need to be submissive to him and his PA, personal assistant.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.