The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

As we were landing on the roof of our office building, Ramona started to bounce up and down in her seat, she kept asking, “Is this your office building?”

Jill smiled at her and said, “Yes Ramona, my father had it built and then relocated the hospitality and legal/accounting/investment offices to this facility.”

Ramona said, “My husband designed this building. It was one of the first jobs he did as the lead architectural engineer. I used to tease him all the time because of what I would have done verses what he did. He designed it before we met and agreed that what I would have done would have been much better. It was then that he became our primary and lead sales representative and I took over as the lead architect. Our business grew from there to what it became.”

After landing we exited the helicopter. Brandi asked, “Do you need us for anything else today?”

Jill replied, “No, Jeremy is bringing his family over tonight for a BBQ. He would like us to meet his son and see if we can fit him somewhere in the corporation.”

Ramona was standing next to me. She shyly asked, “Can I join you? For the first time in two and a half years, I feel like I want to live and be a part of something special.”

Jill let go of Brandi and wrapped her arms around Ramona’s neck, “You may join us, but you have to call your mother and tell her that you are staying at our house tonight. Do we have a deal?”

Ramona looked in Jill’s eyes, “We have a deal, and I’ll call her as soon as we get to the office. Do I get to participate?”

Jill laughed, “That is entirely up to you. I am not sure if anything sensual is going to happen tonight. Jeremy and Juliet know about our lifestyle, but his son and his family do not. Do you think you have the strength and stamina if anything happens?”

Ramona laughed, “Probably not, when I pass out, please roll me out of the way. Then find someone to cuddle me when the party is over and I’ll reward them in the morning.”

Jill laughed, “You have a deal, just don’t be too upset if I am the one to be cuddling with you in the morning.”

Ramona replied, “Never, you probably saved my life today. You and your fiancé can do whatever you want with me. Just don’t ever give up on me if I have a bad day. I know they will come.”

I heard that last statement. I stepped to Ramona’s side and wrapped my arm around her from her left side, “We never give up on our friends. Ramona, you are now more than a friend to us. We won’t give up on you unless you run away and hide from us.”

While we were talking, we were slowly making our way toward the office. Brandi and Brenda were stowing the helicopter for the day. Brenda said, “We are going shopping, if you need us for anything, please call us.”

I could tell that Ramona was tiring as we entered the office area. Jill and I led her into my office and sat her on the sofa.

I handed Ramona my phone, “Please call your mother and let her know your plans.” When she disconnected from her mother, Ramona had a tear on her cheek as she said, “My mother is going the call the police if you don’t return me to her house. You heard me tell her that I didn’t want to come back and live the way I was living.”

Jill sat next to her and said, “Nobody can make you do what you don’t want to do. If you don’t want to go back, you can stay with us. If your mother calls the police, we will deal with it when they arrive. You are an adult, you need to start acting like one and taking responsibility for your life. My parents have the best lawyers in the area on retainer. They use them for business purposes, but they also have some of the best legal minds anywhere in the country.”

About five minutes later, Jill came into my office and Ramona was asleep lying on the sofa. Jill smiled down at her and said, “She has been a trooper today and I could tell she was getting tired. I think we should let her sleep.” Jill picked up a pillow and carefully placed it under Ramona’s head.

I nodded my agreement, “Let’s work in your office.” After we exited my office, I closed the door. Turning to Jill I asked, “Do you remember a young lady we interviewed named Charlie?”

Jill replied, “Yes, I do. We were supposed to take her with us to the nudist resort on Wednesday. Don’t you remember how she had to leave our party on Saturday afternoon? Her father was rushed to the hospital and not expected to survive. I gave her the week off and she flew to Florida somewhere. I talked to her this morning while you were still passed out. She doesn’t know if she will be back, especially if her father passes away. He is still in the hospital ICU, but he is stable and holding on. Her mother will need her help to survive, especially if her father passes away. What made you think of her today?”

I replied, “I was thinking of our need for a project manager to help out on the new resorts. I remembered that we interviewed a nudist for one of the management positions who had a degree in project management. I checked my records and found her name. I instantly felt bad that we didn’t take her with us. At least now I don’t feel so bad about not taking her.”

Jill smiled at me, “Sandy really feels bad too, she could lose her project manager and a lover. The funny thing is she hasn’t worked a day for her or been in her bed yet. If her father passes away, Sandy would like to offer to move her and her mother out here. She grew to like Charlie quite a bit in the short time they had together at our house.”

We were laughing about Sandy’s little issue when Jeremy walked into Jill’s office and plopped down more than sat, he actually collapsed on her sofa. He took in a deep relaxation breath and let it out on a sigh. He said, “Well, I’ve heard all about your trip this week. I guess I really messed up by not being a strong enough manager. Thanks for cleaning up that mess.”

Jill replied, “I think Jeff really enjoyed having something to do other than sit in boring meetings all day.”

Jeremy looked at Jeff, “Firing a complete staff of managers is not fun and I agree it is not boring. As far as I can tell, the two of you made some pretty good choices in their replacements. Isabella filled me in on everything. She chewed my ass about not handling all the sexual harassment claims. Yes, I knew about them, but Hugo, aside from his libido, was a very good manager.”

I smiled, “I almost agree with that statement. The more the staff learned about us, the better they served us. So, other than his personal issues, he appeared to be a good manager. Jeremy, we did learn that Julie Ana was handling the majority of managing the resort.”

Jeremy was thoughtful and then surprised us, “If it is alright with you, I would like to step down today instead of next Friday. Either one of you are a better manager than I could ever be. Matter of fact, Sandy ran this place much better that I ever have this week. She is awesome and totally devoted and loyal to the two of you.”

Jill laughed, “I am glad to hear that. We love her too. But, I sense there is something more you would like to talk about.”

Jeremy smiled, “You are very perceptive. Yes there is. First off, our son and his family are on the way to our house. They should arrive in the next hour or so. Are we still invited to your BBQ tonight?”

Jill replied, “Jeremy, of course you and your family are still invited tonight and Sunday afternoon if all goes well. We are leaving tomorrow open because my parents and the twin’s parents are returning from their trip. I believe they are all going to be surprised in the changes the twins have made.”

Jeremy stated, “That is good, Juliet has made plans and we will be gone all day tomorrow anyway.”

I said, “I think you should get away with your family. It’s only going to be the eight of us. That is unless they plan something they haven’t told us about yet. Come on Jeremy, you are holding out on us. Please get to the real reason you stopped by. You know we would have let you leave with no impact to your separation package. All you had to do was call us. What is really on your mind?”

Jeremy became very fidgety when he blurted out, “Juliet accidently told them about your lifestyle and that you don’t hide it from anyone. It didn’t sit too well with our daughter-in-law, she became very upset and was about to back out when our son calmed her down. He told her, honey, our house is sold and we can only live so long on the money we have. A couple of years at most. And that includes my unemployment checks. Our kids are pretty open minded and can separate facts from fiction anyway.”

Jeremy continued, “Our son then explained to his wife that there were no jobs available in their area that would allow them to at least maintain their standard of living. My parents are allowing us to live with them while I look for a job and we get back on our feet. The company he is retiring from is willing to interview me and see if they have something I can do for them. That would be a godsend, we could buy another house and probably in a better area. Honey, truthfully, I don’t care what their lifestyle is. Company owners don’t usually make friends with their front line managers. One, we are way out of their financial circle and couldn’t keep up with what they enjoy. And two, it’s just not good business and could cause other issues. What they do in their free time is the same as what we do with our free time. It’s nobody else’s business.”

Jeremy smiled, “I was able to stop Juliet from saying any more. I was afraid she would tell them that you don’t care about social standings and live a very conservative life. She would have gotten nervous all over again.”

Jill stated, “We will live the way we live. If she can’t handle it, we will leave them alone. Does your son know that the best paying jobs are at the two special resorts? Jeremy, I am going to mention it to him in front of his wife. I might even get Shaun and Julie Ana involved. That could really turn out to be fun. Their children are all 18 or over outside of the 16 year old, correct.”

Jeremy said, “Yes, their middle two are twin sons who just turned 18 and their oldest is a daughter who is 19, almost 20. As you know their youngest is a 16 year old daughter.”

Jill stated, “Jeremy, I will let your daughter-in-law set the pace. If she challenges me in any way, she will either be very embarrassed or owned by me and on her way to being Jeff’s three holed slut. Do you remember when Juliet challenged me? Can you live with that?”

Jeremy laughed, “I don’t think I have a choice. That is how it went when you became the owner of Juliet. Until I explained to her that Jeff has been out of town most of the week, Juliet was thinking he dumped her.”

I smiled at Jeremy, “I plan on taking care of Juliet either tonight or on Sunday sometime. It all depends on the sensitivity of your son’s family.”

Jill also smiled, “We will let your daughter-in-law determine how far we push things.”

Jeremy stood to leave, “Thanks for understanding my situation. I really feel that I am in the way around here, just sitting back and watching you fix the things I messed up. Even if Juliet decides not to retire, and I think she might if our son moves and stays in this area, I need to. See you tonight. Let’s call it a retirement party that should put everyone at ease and let you work your magic. Juliet really wants them to be a part of our lifestyle so we can share it with them and their family. I believe that she is going to somehow help you, and hopefully, we are still a family after tonight.”

Jeremy had been gone about ten minutes when Sandy walked in with Tabitha and Zach following behind her. Sandy said, “I saw Jeremy leaving the building as we pulled up to park, is everything alright?”

Jill laughed, “He came in and asked if he could retire today instead of next Friday. After what happened this week and what Jeff was forced to handle, he realized that he was just in the way. We agreed to let him leave instead of facing all the rumors about his inability to handle the tough issues. There weren’t many people who thought he was able to do his job anyway, so it is probably for the best.”

Jill pulled out the stack of papers from the nudist resort, “These are all the sexual harassment claims against the resort manager of the nudist resort. There are also 16 lawsuits in regards to firings without cause and for refusal to perform sexual favors for the same manager. Most of them have settled out of court at a cost of around five million dollars. All of which Hugo somehow was able to have the company pay the cost of settlement without proper documentation. Marta, the HR manager, said she has been all over Jeremy to do something about this guy.”

Jeff said, “Hugo is gone and soon to be in jail after he gets out of the hospital.”

Zach said, “Sandy, you should have seen Jeff. He handled Hugo and made it look easy. It was awesome.”

Jill stated, “Yeah, I’ve seen him work before. I don’t like that he has had to do it, but I am glad he can take care of us when things get rough. So, are you two all settled in?”

Sandy laughed, “We will all have new offices when we return on Monday. Our facilities team couldn’t fit everyone’s office in the existing footprint. So, they are going to build two executive office suites and four manager’s offices in front of these two. Since you two will have the executive offices, verses the one Jeremy had, they have to install another bathroom. We can’t have two vice presidents sharing a bathroom, married or not. The facilities manager said that wouldn’t be right, especially if you leave the company and have to hire replacements. I tried to explain that you were actually the owners and weren’t going anywhere. But she wouldn’t budge as she quoted company policies and procedures. Your restrooms and offices will be ready by the end of the week as they need to be individually plumbed. At least everything will be new and up to date.”

Jill was smiling, “Sandy, can you call and have our facilities manager come up here for a short meeting with the new vice presidents. If we are getting new offices, we want some input in how they are laid out and what is in them.”

Sandy laughed, “She can be quite pushy and is set in her ways.”

Jill pulled a jewelry box out of her briefcase and slammed it on her desk, “If she doesn’t listen to me, I will tell her to put that on. I own this company and her because she is supposed to do what I say and not the other way around.”

None of us could hold back as we laughed until we couldn’t any more. Sandy left to make the call from her office.

I picked up my phone and called Isabella. She answered and asked, “Yes Master, how may I serve you?”

I laughed, “Isabella, we may need your help when the facilities manager arrives. Sandy said she is quite set in her ways and keeps quoting company procedures that we know don’t exist. Jill is going to throw a collar at her and tell her to put it on so she remembers exactly who owns this company.”

I heard Isabella’s laughter outside our office as she walked in holding her phone to her ear.

Isabella finished laughing and said, “She is a little set in her ways and isn’t shy about quoting non-existing procedures. But, you know Jeremy, no conflict is good conflict. He just went along with it to keep the peace. I guess my Mistress is planning on having some fun with our facilities manager. Can I stay and watch? I love watching the two of you work.”

While we waited we talked to Tabitha and Zach about their new jobs. They had no idea who to select as their PA’s or even what a PA does, mostly because they kept to themselves when they were at work.

Tabitha laughed, “After spending the last few days with you two, I know I have to open up quite a bit. Isabella, can you post the PA jobs and see who applies?”

Isabella said, “Sure Tabitha, Zach do I post one for you also.”

Zach replied, “Sure, this should be good. Especially after the way Jill paraded their PA’s through the office dressed in sexy outfits and on leashes.”

Isabella took her laptop out to post the new PA positions. She said, “PA positions are posted. Just so you know, every employee in the corporation received an email indicating the positions are open. Almost everyone who receives the email in this building will receive a raise if they are accepted to fill one of the positions. I could even receive applications today. Do you want to do any interviews today if I receive an email indicating someone has applied?”

Both Tabitha and Zach nodded their heads.

I said, “We can’t stay late tonight and we would like to assist with the interviews.”

Ayana knocked on Jill’s door and said, “Mistress, the facilities manager is here to see you. Should I escort her in?”

Jill smiled at Ayana, “Yes, can you have Nahla come in with you. In case we need anything.”

Ayana led Nahla and a 40ish age woman in a full body coverall, obviously the facilities manager.

She said, “I received a call that you needed to see me. I was here earlier today and explained what I was going to do per company procedures. That is all that I am allowed to do. I don’t know what else needs to be discussed.”

Jill tented her fingers under her chin and said, “First things first, what is your name? Or do I make one up for you?”

Jill already had her off balance as she replied, “My name is Henrietta, but most people call me Henry.”

Jill said, “Thank you Henry. Can you please show me these company procedures you are supposed to work too? I may want to modify them for what I intend to do for my office.”

Her eyes showed her nervousness, “I don’t carry them around with me. I can bring them to you on Monday. I didn’t know you were going to request to see them.”

Jill smiled as she tossed a jewelry box to Henry, “Henry, I know there are no company procedures for how to build or set up an office, any office, including the cubicles out on the floor except to state their footprint. Please open that box and read what it says on the collar.”

Henry opened the box and blushed, “It says Property of Jill Wilson.”

Jill asked, “Do you know why it says that?”

Henry asked, “Because you own the necklace?”

Jill laughed, “No, it says that because I own this company. I own everything in this building and if I put that around your neck, I would own you too. It would remind you every time you looked in a mirror that I own this company. Jeremy no longer works here, the days of your doing whatever you want to do are over. Do you understand what I just said?” Jill waited a minute before Henry nodded her head. “If there is some misunderstanding, our HR manager is sitting right there and she can clear it up for you. Her name is Isabella and she will explain exactly what the company manual says about how to set up an executive manager’s office.

Isabella said, “The company manual states that an executive office should be set up to meet the needs and desires of the executive that will be using the office.”

Jill looked at Isabella, “Does the manual say anything about what the facility manager is supposed to do?”

Isabella smiled, “It says, the facility manager will do everything within their scope of work to orchestrate the building of the office to meet the executives needs or desires.”

Jill smiled directly at Henry, “Have you heard the rumors about what happened at the resort on Tuesday?”

Henry replied, “You fired every manager at the site and replaced them on the spot.”

Jill was still smiling, “I did not fire every manager there. Jeff fired 7 of the 8 managers on site. The resort manager was fired because he was running my resort as if it was his and flat out told me that I had no say so in how he ran his resort.”

Jeff added, “You forgot to explain that he tried to physically assault you.”

Jill just kept on smiling, “Thank you for reminding me, my knight in shining armor. Henry, I forgot to mention that he tried to assault me, but my co-VP put a quick end to that.” Jill air kissed me and then continued, “So Henry, you will come back on Monday and I will tell you how to set up our offices.”

Henry wasn’t going to give up so easily as she said, “But I only have so much,” Jill interrupted her and said, “Henry, where does your budget come from?”

Finally, she was defeated as she said, “It comes from this office. If I don’t have enough budget to do what you need done, it is your responsibility to either modify you requests or increase the budget to cover the cost of what you want. Is that correct?”

I finally spoke, “Honey, I think you have made a believer out of her. I only have one question, are you going to place that collar around her neck or take it back?”

Jill looked at the twins, “Ayana, why don’t you and Nahla take Henry to Jeff’s office and explain what that collar represents in our family. Then come back into my office and we will discuss it before we go home. Henry, do me a favor. Don’t let them make you do anything you don’t want too. I just fired a manager for sexual harassment yesterday. I would hate to have to fire myself before I go home today.”

Henry looked at me and nodded her head in surrender as Ayana and Nahla escorted her over to Jeff’s office.”

I said to Ayana and Nahla, “Please don’t wake Ramona while you discuss that collar with her. She is asleep on my sofa and really needs the rest for later tonight.”

Looking at her phone, Isabella smiled at Tabitha and Zach, “When do you want to start your interviews? I have received four applications to be your PA’s. There are two from our office and two from downstairs in the restaurant office.”

Zach answered first, “Why don’t we start with the two in this office and see where it goes from there. Truthfully I don’t have a clue what I am looking for or what they will be doing.”

I picked up Jill’s desk phone and called Sandy, “Hello my love, can you and your lovely PA come over to Jill’s office.”

A minute later Sandy and Brenda walked into Jill’s office. Isabella said, “Tabitha and Zach would like to interview some applicants for their PA positions.”

Brenda ever the joker said, “I prefer this position as Sandy’s PA.” She kneeled in front of Jill’s desk chair, spread Jill’s legs and started to pleasure her. Everyone in the office cracked up.

Laughing, Jill leaned over and slapped Brenda’s ass and said, “How about Sunday afternoon, and bring my pet with you. One o’clock and don’t you dare make him late. Also, make sure you are at mom and dad’s house no later than one on Saturday. They should be home around two.”

Isabella asked while laughing, “Can we get back on track here, how would you like to conduct the interviews?”

I said, “Jill, can you see how things are going in my office?” Jill left to check on our twins as I continued, “I believe we should split the two between Tabitha and Zachary. We can use our offices for the interviews.”

Jill was laughing when she returned, “I believe we are going to need to use Sandy’s office for the second interview.” Looking at Jeff she said, “I believe we will have another guest on Sunday afternoon. I can’t believe that Ramona is still sleeping with all the moaning and squeals going on around her.”

I laughed and asked, “That quick, it didn’t take our pet’s long to claim this one. I can’t wait to hear the story.”

Jill smiled, “When I looked in I was surprised to see that Nahla was pleasuring Henry and Ayana was sitting on Henry’s face. They didn’t even notice that I looked in on them. What really caught my attention was our collar was on Henry’s neck. Jill still has the key, so she hasn’t completely been claimed. This could be good depending on how the collar wound up where it is.”

I looked at Sandy, “I guess we will need to use your office. I hope that you are not too busy.”

Sandy smiled, “I am pretty much caught up for this week. May I help Tabitha do her interview and you two can assist Zachary?”

I looked at Isabella, “Please give the names to Brenda and we will send one with Sandy and Zachery and Tabitha can do the second in here.”

When Brenda left to find the two applicants Isabella said, “One is male and the other is female. Which one goes with Tabitha?”

Jill smiled that mischievous little smile that usually means we were going to have some fun, “Give Tabitha the man and Zachary the woman. And I chose my words correctly. Let’s do this.”

When Brenda came in she was smiling broadly, “Master, you aren’t going to believe this. Shall I show them in?”

I had no clue what Brenda was thinking, “Brenda is that all you have to say?”

Brenda laughed, “Master, words would do no justice to what you are going to see. You must see this to believe it.”

Curious, I said, “Ok Brenda, please bring them in.”

Brenda was correct. We were totally surprised and speechless. Isabella was working hard not to laugh as Brenda did the introductions, “Thanks for coming in on such short notice, you must have applied as soon as you received the email. Fortunately the two managers are here, they just returned from a field trip to one of our resorts. My name is Isabella, HR manager. This is Jeff and Jill, our new VP’s. These are our three new resort and hotel account managers, Sandy, Tabitha and Zachary. Sandy started last week and oversees our two resorts. Tabitha and Zachary assume their positions on Monday. They will each be responsible for the oversight of two hotels each, still yet to be assigned. This young lady is Sandy’s PA, Brenda. You are interviewing for the same position Brenda holds for Sandy. The positions you are interviewing for is to be personal assistants to Tabitha or Zachary. Please introduce yourselves.”

The young man introduced himself, “My name is Andrew Davis, but everyone calls me Andy.”

The young lady smiled and introduced herself, “My name is Mona Cook. I can tell by the looks on your faces that you have figured out we are fraternal twins.”

Jill smiled and approached them, “It’s very hard not to notice. If you were both the same sex, you would most likely be identical twins. But why do you have different last names?”

Mona smiled, “I was married until a few months ago. My ex owned an air conditioning business that started struggling when the economy started to slow down about a year ago. Without my knowledge he sold his business and took off after emptying all of our bank accounts. He left me penniless and with no job. The judge granted the divorce with him in absentia, we don’t know where he went and I don’t have the money or the desire to find him. I heard a rumor that a woman might be involved in his disappearance. I was a stay at home wife with few marketable skills as we married straight out of high school. My brother took me in and was able to help me acquire a job here that allows me to learn while I work. I plan on going to college as soon as I get back on my feet. I really appreciate this company taking a chance on me. I am sorry for the long explanation. I do not want to deceive you about my qualifications in any way.”

I approached them, “I appreciate you being so open with us. We are assisting in the interviews because Tabitha and Zachary are new to the concept of PA’s. It is something Jill and I put in place when we assumed our positions as co-VP.”

Isabella asked, “Do you have any questions before we start the interviews?”

Andy chuckled, “We saw how you led your PA’s into the office when you made the announcement regarding the World or National Nude Day celebration last week. Do you expect every one of your PA’s to be led around by a leash?”

I approached Andy, “No, we don’t, do you see a leash on Brenda’s neck? As we explained at the meeting last week, our lifestyle is different than most. It is based entirely on loyalty and trust in each other. Our PA’s are friends outside of business and chose to give themselves to us. They are not slaves, they are our submissives. Before you jump off the deep end, we are not part of a BDSM cult like the internet portrays. But, we believe our PA’s must be loyal and trustworthy to us as we are to them. Is this enough explanation for now? We will provide full disclosure if you are seriously considered for the position of PA to one of these managers.”

Isabella stood and said, “Master, let’s start the interviews, you do need to leave by five.” Both Andy and Mona quickly looked at Isabella.

Jill laughed, “Yes, Isabella made the choice to give herself to us also. We ask nobody to join us in our lifestyle. They must ask for us to place a collar around their necks. Mona, we will interview you here in my office with Zachary. Andrew, you will be interviewed in Sandy’s office by Tabitha. Their offices haven’t been built yet. And please don’t read anything in the fact that you are being interviewed by gender for another purpose. It is just the luck of the draw.”

Sandy asked, “Andrew, please follow Brenda and me into my office.”

Jill said, “Mona, we will conduct your interview here, in my office. Please have a seat.”

Zachary and Mona sat on the sofa while Jill and I moved a couple chairs to sit in front of them. I looked at Mona and said, “Mona, please tell Zachary what you would like him to know about you. Before you start, as his PA you will be privy to everything in his life, including most of his secrets. There can be no secrets within the office between the two of you. The secrets you keep from each other break down trust and bring your loyalty that flows both ways under question. Again, don’t read anything into that statement. As his PA you need to know all about his personal life, because you will be responsible for scheduling his offsite hotel visits. So, you need to know everything about what is going on in his personal as well as, work life.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.