The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note 1: I love this story as it flows onto my computer. I hope I do it justice as it is much longer than I anticipated and won’t end soon. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are accepted.

While all of our discussions were going on, our meals and dishes were completed and cleared away. I said, “I apologize for completing the interviews instead of having a nice meal and companionship. We have kind of been doing everything except what we brought these three wonderful people all the way up here to do.” I looked at Brandi and Brenda, “In the morning, please take everyone back to the office except Shaun, Jill and me. Then come back and pick us up around eleven. When you land, please call one of us and we can meet at the pub for lunch and then head back to the office. We have to find a new resort manager before we can leave and if Shaun is going to be working closely with the existing resort managers, he needs to be part of the interview process. We will be back in the office tomorrow afternoon. But right now, I would love to see a volleyball game between our two sets of twins. I believe we will shut everything down again once they start playing.”

Everyone cheered their approval and we left for the recreation area. So I don’t bore you with the game, it was finally called a draw at 20-20. Not a bad game that was only supposed to go to 11 points, having to win by two. It was an amazing game to watch and it did shut everything down as almost everyone was watching, the fence was even lined by those not cleared to enter the area.

As our crew gathered around praising the players and the quality of their play, I said, “I believe we should head up to our suite. It’s getting late and we need to map out tomorrow’s tasks and responsibilities.” I started walking back to our suite holding Jill’s hand and everyone followed us.

We entered the suite and sat around the living room. I looked around, taking stock in who needs to return to the office in the morning and who I need here to assess who should become the new resort manager. I said, “Isabella, Ayana, Nahla, Tabitha, and Zachary, you need to return to the office tomorrow morning with Brandi and Brenda. Isabella, please have Tabitha and Zachary complete the required employment package to become hotel account managers. Over which two hotels for each of them will be determined when Jill and I arrive tomorrow afternoon. You should include Sandy so she can brief them on what they will be responsible for in their jobs. Also, ask Sandy to review which hotels she would like to be overseen by each and be ready to present her ideas to us when we arrive back at the office.”

I looked at our twins, “Ayana and Nahla, I need you to do some research to locate the best architect’s in the area of our resorts. I also need you to invite Aisha, the architect for our new home, to visit Sunday afternoon to go over the plans for our new house and see if she would like the opportunity to design one of our new resorts. Also, have the facility manager set up office space for Tabitha and Zachary. Try and make them like Sandy’s office as they will be the same level of management as she is. If you know of any candidates for PA positions, you can give their names to Tabitha and Zachary if they don’t have anyone in mind. Lastly, please order lunch for the management team and have it delivered to the conference room around noon. Don’t worry about us. We will eat lunch at the resort before we leave.”

Nahla smiled and looked across the living room at me, “Is that all Master, it’s not like we don’t have two and a half days of work to catch up with when we arrive back in the office.”

I laughed, “I could probably come up with a few other tasks if you don’t think I gave you enough to fill your morning.”

The twins both laughed and Ayana said, “I believe we have a full morning Master. We would like to be home on Saturday when our parents return. We believe they will be quite happy with our progress under the tutelage of you and our Mistress.”

Jill laughed, “If your parents are not happy with your progress, I will take them upstairs for a little discipline. That will make them come around.”

The twins laughed and nodded their agreement.

Jill looked over at Helen and Wendy, “It’s a little late, and why don’t we head back to our bedroom and get ready for bed. I believe someone was promised to you for a good time.”

Helen stood and bounced on her toes, her middle aged body bounced a bit showing her 40 something years. But, she is still a vision of beauty. Helen reached out and took Wendy’s hand and followed Jill and I down the hall to the master bedroom.

I stopped at the door and let the women walk into the bedroom ahead of me. I followed them to the bed and when Helen and Wendy turned to face me, they gasped. Wendy looked at my manhood and smiled. She looked at Jill and said in a joking voice, “That’s what all the excitement is about? I haven’t seen in all its glory until now. I’ve only seen it in its non aroused state. It is much more impressive like this. I’ve been listening to all of your girls talk.” Looking at Jill she stated, “He must know how to use that tool. Not one of them can get enough of it.

Jill stepped in front of Wendy, slid her finger between her legs, then held it up to my nose and asked, “Do you think she is ready for your attention?”

I inhaled the scent on her finger and licked a drop off the end of her finger and laughed, “I think she is, but I could use a shower before we begin. Think you can warm them up while I clean off all the sweat for the day?”

Jill smiled at Wendy as she pushed her back on the bed. She looked at Helen, “Please mount that pretty little face, instruct her in exactly what you like. I am going to sample this wonderful clean shaven piece of womanhood.”

Helen crawled on the bed and mounted Wendy’s face, she gasped as Wendy started to pleasure her. Helen yelled out, “OOOOuuuu.” Then in a throaty voice she said, “This woman requires no instruction in how to pleasure a woman.”

Helen moaned as Jill kneeled on the floor and went to work on Wendy’s sexual center. I left them and quickly showered off the day’s sweat from my body.

After drying, I returned to the bedroom and the three ladies were in a triangular daisy chain in the milled of the king sized bed. Jill noticed that I had returned and sat up. She instructed, “Ladies, please get in the 69 position.”

Helen ended up on top of Wendy. Jill lay next to them so she was even with Helen’s head. She told Helen, “Jeff is going to take your pussy and then your ass. When we are done tonight, you will both be his three holed little sluts when we are finished.” Helen and Wendy both moaned in reply.

While Jill went to the end table near the bed to retrieve the lube, I positioned myself behind Helen and rubbed the head of my shaft between her pussy lips. I noticed Wendy’s eyes open wide as my shaft entered Helen’s love channel. I slowly thrust forward and pulled back out, each thrust driving deeper into Helen’s pussy. I felt Wendy licking my balls as the lay on her chin. Helen was shaking through her first orgasm as Jill squeezed some lube onto Helens flower. Jill looked in my eyes as she slowly started to fuck Helen’s as with a medium sized dildo.

When she felt Helen was ready she said, “Jeff, take her ass and fill it with your seed.”

I thought, “Who am I to argue with my primary mate? I pulled my shaft from Helen’s pussy and Jill control and aligned it with Helen’s rosebud. She said, “Take it slow and easy. This is for her pleasure as much as it is yours.” Jill pressed the head of my shaft past her entrance and held me still. I heard Helen moan as the head penetrated her opening. It felt tight, but not uncomfortable. When Jill felt Helen was ready, she said, “Jeff, slowly work your shaft in and out until it is most of the inside her. Jill asked me to stop, Helen raised her head and yelled, “Please don’t stop, and fuck my ass if you own it. Please, abuse my ass. I really need this.”

Jill laughed, “I think she likes it, go ahead and destroy her ass with your shaft. After filling her ass with your seed, she can clean you up and then you can do Wendy.” As soon as Jill made her comment, Wendy’s body started to shake in orgasmic pleasure.

A few minutes later, Jill could tell I was ready to shoot my load in Helen’s ass she said, “Fill her ass with your seed Jeff. Do it, and then I will take Helen into the shower after she cleans your shaft. Then you can do with Wendy as you wish.

I grunted and drove my shaft deep into Helen’s ass and grunted as I released my seed deep inside her. Helen loudly squealed out in pleasure as she raised her head to the ceiling and then collapsed on top of Wendy. Jill was laughing as she rolled Helen off of Wendy and the gasped as she saw Wendy’s face. Her face was drenched with Helen’s female juices and her was so wet it looked like she just stepped out of the shower.

When Helen noticed what she had done to Wendy, she laughed so hard she couldn’t talk for a minute. Gaining control of her speech she said, “I am so sorry about that. I haven’t squirted like that since I was in college.” Helen looked at me and said, “Thank you, I haven’t cum that hard ever. Now I see why all of your girls call you Master. You can have me whenever you desire me. Now that I am one of your three holed little sluts, may I call you Master too?”

I smiled at my new pet, “Helen, you may call me anything you want. But, if you call me Master, I can request you anytime, anyway, or anytime to please me or anyone I choose for your attentions. Are you ready for that?

Helen replied, “Anytime, anyway, or anytime works for me. Talking to your girls, you would never place me in harm’s way. I am yours.”

Jill smiled at Helen and said, “You need to clean up your Master so he can do Wendy. Then I will take you in the shower, and then you can sleep your new Master tonight.” Without hesitation Helen took my shaft in her mouth and cleaned all of her juices off my shaft she said, “That should do it, it’s even hard again and ready for Wendy.”

Wendy smiled and said, “Jill, I would like this squirting little slut beneath me when Jeff takes my holes. I am a squirter too. When Jeff finishes with me, you can take us both into the shower and clean us up.”

Helen gasped and turned bright red as she said, “I guess turnabout is fair play.” Helen positioned herself on the bed and Wendy mounted her in the 69 position. She looked at me and said, “I am ready to become one of you three holed little sluts... , Master. May I play with your little slut below me when you aren’t around?”

I laughed, “I would be disappointed if you didn’t. There are some others that will be around here to play with also.”

Wendy looked down at Helen, “We may need to claim one of the bedrooms in this suite so we have somewhere play with each other and whoever our Master wants to live in this suite. I am starting to love this job, even more than I thought possible.”

Jill and I spent the next hour taking card of Wendy. After I filled both of Wendy’s holes on the back side, she demonstrated her deep throat ability. Jill gasped, “She does it easier than I do, and I have to wet it with saliva before I take it in my throat. She just swallowed it down her throat with any preamble at all. Wendy, I am in awe of your ability.”

Wendy blushed as she explained, “During my slut cheerleader days, it was expected of everyone on the cheer squad. The head Cheerleader made sure we received plenty of practice. All the new girls weren’t allowed to use the guys with smaller cocks until we demonstrated our ability to easily take the larger ones down our throats. I would practice at home using my mother’s hidden toy stash. Her and my father had a great relationship everywhere except the bedroom. According to her, he was a slam bam thank you ma’am kind of guy and she was more of a slut, much like I turned out to be. Because of my abilities, I was very popular in college.”

Jill smiled and said, “Wendy, you and I are going to be great friends, as well as lovers. Let me clean you two sluts up before we go to bed.”

They left me alone to my own thoughts, “My life is so much better since a chance meeting at a seminar for our hotel management class.”

I don’t even know how long they were in the shower. I fell asleep about the same time I heard the water turn on in the shower.

I guess I was more exhausted from the last few days than I felt. When Jill finally pulled me out of bed she said, “Jeff, you, Shaun and I are the only ones left in the suite. Your breakfast is ready and we need to hurry. We have a meeting scheduled with Margarita, the assistant resort manager, along with her PA Juan and Hugo’s PA Julie Ana. I talked to Marta this morning and she set the meeting up in her conference room. She told me they are all very nervous in regards to their job status caused by the sudden dismissal of Hugo. She also told me that the rumor is you kicked his ass and personally threw him off the property.”

I laughed, “Let’s see how this plays out. We may be able to use that in our favor. Is Shaun ready to go?”

Jill was smiling, “He was up and ready to go when I snuck out of the bedroom to order our breakfast. I must tell you that I am impressed by him. First off, his boldness in asking if he could go to school for not one, but four masters degrees in two years. It also surprised me that he put a plan together for his future in only a couple of days. And then, he explained what he would do with the resort, almost off the top of his head, and that he had more ideas to run by us. I am really looking forward to his presentation on Monday.”

I finished my breakfast, put the dishes in the dishwasher and we went out to the living room. Shaun nervously stood when we entered.

Jill couldn’t help herself when she laughed and said, “Where is that confident young man who basically created the job he wanted. Relax a little bit. This is only the start of the interviews Shaun, you are going to have to sit in on and do a number of them in the future. We need that confident man from yesterday to help us perform the interviews this morning. You need to show us you deserve the chance to have the job you described yesterday.”

After finishing our breakfast, I smiled at them and asked, “Are we ready to go, it should take about ten minutes to walk to Marta’s office.” I opened the suite door and they followed me down to the lobby where we were met by Zena, our driver from yesterday.

Zena stood and approached me, “Marta didn’t want you to get lost, so she asked me to drive and escort you to her office. My cart is out front.”

We followed her to the cart and climbed in. She delivered us to Marta’s office with minutes to spare. I led them into Marta’s office where Helen jumped in my arms and said, “Thank you, thank you, thank you. I had a great time last night. You looked so peaceful sleeping this morning. I didn’t have the heart to wake you. When Wendy and I were walking out she asked me if I thought you would invite us to join you again.”

I looked in her eyes and kissed her, “I sure hope so, I haven’t slept that well in quite a while.”

Helen laughed, “After the couple of days you’ve had, I’m surprised you were able to get up this morning at all.”

I smiled at her, “I hope most of the drama is out of the way and we can move on to do a good job of entertaining our guests.”

Jill joined us and hugged Helen, “Good morning, did you sleep well last night?”

Helen hugged her back, “Oh yes, he is very comfortable to cuddle up too. Thank you so much for allowing Wendy and I join you last night. It was the best night of entertainment I’ve had in years.”

Jill pulled Shaun forward, “You met Shaun last night at dinner.”

Helen replied, “And this morning again as Wendy and I were leaving for work. It’s very nice to see you again young man. I didn’t know you were going to be here, let me get you a cup for coffee. They are already in the conference room. Marta is trying to calm them down a bit. After you fired Hugo yesterday, they have a feeling they are next in line to be let go.”

Helen was handing Shaun a coffee cup when Marta exited what I think was the conference room. Marta greeted both Jill and I with hugs and kisses. I introduced Shaun to Marta as our management trainee. I smiled at Marta and said, “I am going to use some shock and awe to try and calm them down a little. Please go with it and let Jill and I handle their nerves.”

Marta looked at me, nodded her head and said, “Ok.”

I led them in and asked them to sit while I remained standing. I placed my hands on my hips and walked to the end of the conference room, looked out the window at nothing, turned and walked back to the far side of the table from the three. I placed my hands shoulder length apart and leaned on the table and asked all three, “Are you any good at your jobs?”

They just looked at me and said nothing. I glared back at them and asked, “I am only going to ask one more time, are you any good at your jobs?”

The three nervously replied, “Yes.”

I stood and placed my hands back on my hips, took a couple of quick steps to my left and returned to where I started and said, “The way you answered my question is the way you would answer if you didn’t know if you were doing a good job or not. Maybe only doing enough to get by. If my boss asks me if I am doing a good job, I would answer with a clear and confident, yes sir.”

I paced again and turned without returning, “Were you doing a good job?”

Jill was looking at me like I was pushing too hard when all three answered in clear voices, “Yes sir.”

I walked back smiling and asked, “Now, was that so hard?”

Margarita looked at me and said, “We don’t know what to think or how to act. Two days ago you cleaned house at the other resort and yesterday you fired the resort manager here. We figured we were next.”

I pointed at the two PA’s, “Are the two of you plugged into the PA rumor mill?”

Their answer told me they were fast learners when they said, “Yes sir.”

I smiled at them, “Has there been one word mentioned on the rumor mill that my co-VP and I have been anything but fair in our treatment of those employed at our resorts?”

They both smiled and answered, “No sir.”

I looked from one to the other, “Then what made you think we would come in here and treat you any different?”

Julie Ana answered, “There is nothing that should have caused us to think we were going to be fired because of Hugo’s actions. I apologize for the way I acted, I am very sorry.” She had real tears in her eyes and appeared to be embarrassed by her actions.

Margarita and Juan both nodded in agreement. I said, “Can we take some time to get to know each other a little better? Margarita, let’s start with you. Tell us about yourself, your education and anything else you feel we need to know.”

Margarita told us about her life’s history, but when she said that she graduated from Cal Berkley with a degree in architectural design, I stopped her.

I asked, “If you have a degree in architectural design, why are you working here as a PA to the resort manager? And from what I learned yesterday, probably his sexual slave.”

She let out a deep cleansing breath and said, “My sister and her husband owned an architectural design company and I was a junior partner. They went on a vacation to Brazil and got caught up in the carnival atmosphere. Long story short, he died of a drug overdose doing speedballs at a party. That’s all my sister remembers.

“They were in the final negotiations of a multi hundred-million-dollar contract when he died and the company dropped us from their list of potential contractors. Their company was in the process of completing most of their other contracts. The contract they were bidding on was to be their next big project. Their team was ready to start the design process to be able to seamlessly move from one project to the next.”

“The business folded shortly after the existing contracts were finished because there was no more work and my sister was in no shape to continue without him.” Margarita was sobbing and couldn’t continue.

Jill went to her and wrapped Margarita in her arms. Whispering words only they could hear. Julie Ana and Juan gave them some space. As Margarita calmed, Shaun brought Jill a chair to sit in next to Margarita.

Jill was still holding Margarita when she asked, “Is there more to this story or are you finished.”

Margarita said, “There is more, I haven’t talked about it and I would like to finish.”

Jill softly told Margarita, “Take your time, we are in no hurry.”

Helen appeared with a box of tissues and placed it on the table in front of Margarita, and then she left the room. After blowing her nose a few times and gaining control of her emotions, Margarita continued, “The real reason for losing the business is that my sister never recovered from the loss of her husband and her partying ways. She was the real manager of their business and lead architect. Her husband was the lead sales manager and negotiator. My sister was or is a savant when it comes to designing large business structures.

Because she was addicted to drugs, we moved in with my mother so she could watch her as her doctors felt she should be on suicide watch, 24/7. We live on the hill and this was the only job I could find that paid enough to cover our needs. So I took it. The last two years are history.”

Jill whispered something in Margarita’s ear. Margarita looked back at her and mouthed what I thought was the word, “Really?”

Jill stood to address the room. Before she said a word, she looked pleadingly in my eyes and I nodded my head. She looked at Shaun and asked, “When do your classes start for the summer term?”

Shaun answered, “A week from Monday, but I may not be able to get all the classes I want. Most of them are already full and closed to admission.”

Jill said, “That is probably a good thing. With the help of Julie Ana and Juan, we are making you the interim resort manager until next Friday. Jeff and I need you to stay here and work with them. We will return before Friday and meet again. Reserve the owner’s suite for the next six months, there is no reason for you to go back to the corporate offices. You can go to college from here through their distance learning program.”

Shaun could only stare at Jill and nod his head in acceptance.

Looking at Julie Ana and Juan, Jill said, “I know he is not qualified at this time. But, we need someone in charge that we trust fully and know that he is loyal to us. You never know, the job could pass to one of you at the end of next week. Margarita and I are going to pick up her sister and bring her back here with us.”

Juan, who had been mostly quiet, said, “Just like that, the interview is over? You haven’t even talked to Julie Ana or me yet.”

Jill looked directly at Juan, “And if you want us to interview you next week, we had better not receive anything except a report that you did the best job you could. A young ladies life may be at risk if we don’t help her. This is a take it or leave it offer. Shaun has already proven his loyalty to us and we don’t know the two of you from Adam and Eve. I need yours and Julie Ana’s answer right now. Are you going to help Shaun manage this resort for the next week until Jeff and I can return and evaluate what we want to do. If you don’t like the deal, I can have someone here in an hour to take your place. This isn’t a threat, it is a fact. This resort needs to be managed for the next week and Shaun is going to do it.”

Juan angrily looked at Julie Ana and shrugged his shoulders when I took control, “Juan, it doesn’t appear that you are on board with Jill’s plan.” I looked at Julie Ana and asked, “Where do you stand on this? Are you in or out? I will tell you right now, Shaun has our full trust. He has the authority to replace either or both of you if you don’t do your job.”

Julie Ana said, “I could care less if Juan stays or not. I believe everything I’ve heard about the two of you, I will help Shaun run this place. I was doing most of it anyway because all Hugo wanted to do was dip his stick in all the hot women he hired.”

Julie Ana continued as she said, “Juan, I have known for a long time that you are Hugo’s nephew and he was grooming you to take his place when he retired. I do not believe that is in the cards anymore. I know of every instance where you tried to undermine my decisions, but your uncle wouldn’t let me find a new PA. You are on your own now, he is gone.”

Jill listened to what Julie Ana said and went nose to nose with Juan, “If you pull that bullshit under my watch, I will personally get rid of you.”

I saw it coming, but I was on the other side of the table and couldn’t do anything to prevent it. It’s a good thing that Shaun saw it coming too. Juan showed that he had his uncle’s temper when he raised his hand to strike Jill, Shaun stepped forward and blocked his swing and drove his fist into Juan’s face, dropping him on top of his feet.

I heard Marta talking on her phone, “Zena, please grab a couple of your buddies. I have a pile of shit that I need removed from my office.”

Jill embraced Shaun and kissed him, “Thank you. That would have hurt me more than you will ever know. Jeff would have killed him if he had hit me.”

Shaun laughed, “If he wakes up before Zena arrives, he looks like he may anyway.”

Zena came rushing in with four guys on her tail, including Archie. When she saw Juan laying unconscious on the floor she looked at Jeff and said, “Again, it’s been barely a day since you laid out Hugo.”

I raised my hands in surrender, “It wasn’t me this time.” Motioning toward Shaun he said, “It was him. Juan was going to hit Jill, Shaun stopped him and then put him down.”

Jill was still holding Shaun when she said, “And I am going to take real good care of him tonight.”

Shaun blushed as everyone else in the room laughed.

Marta spoke to Zena, “Zena, when he comes too. Give him an hour to empty his desk and escort him off the property. Then place him on the no access list. He no longer works here.”

I laughed, “Zena let Archie babysit him. If he gets out of line, he will put him in the hospital next to his uncle.”

Julie Ana surprised everyone when she joined Jill with her arms around Shaun, “I’ll take care of him for you tonight, that way, you don’t have to come all the way back.” She looked at Shaun and said, “If that is ok with you. This place almost runs itself. You and I will have no problems keeping everything operating. Let me show you to your new office. I also want to discuss what you are taking in college. I may want to join you. Your new PA needs to be able to keep up with her boss.”

Jill laughed, hugged Julie Ana and said, “Oh no you don’t you little slut. You can have him, but tonight I am going to help you pleasure him.”

Julie Ana smiled at Jill, “I’ll take that deal if you bring your man back with you and we can trade for a little while.”

Jill looked at me and smiled, “Do you really think he can pleasure you with that little thing between his legs?”

Catching on to Jill’s joke about my package, Julie Ana smiled and replied, “Everybody needs a chance to try at least once in a while, but I think he may be up to the challenge.”

I looked at Zena who was watching the show, shaking her head. She said, “I think this is going to become a great place to work. If you girls ever need my assistance, please, give me a call.”

Jill released Shaun and let Julie Ana lead him out of HR and to the resort management offices.

Very surprised Marta looked at me and asked, “Did I just see and hear our Ice Queen offer to take care of that young man? And you too if you want to help her?”

I didn’t get to answer. Jill said, “Marta, yes you did. But, that young man is something special. I hope Julie Ana is ready to be swept off her feet. By Monday morning he will own her and she will be ready to marry him.”

I looked at Jill, “Now that you have Shaun married off and well taken care of, we may just have to give him the job he created for himself yesterday.”

Jill laughed, “Let’s help Margarita and her sister first. We can worry about them next week.”

Jill approached Margarita and took her hands in hers, “If you want us to help your sister, we will. There is one catch. You are going to have to trust us completely, just like Marta and I did Jeff when he started this meeting. You were all nervous and he needed to bring you out of it. He called it shock and awe.”

Margarita laughed, “I almost wet my panties when he started in on us. When Marta called us in this morning, we knew it was going to be guilt by association. When Juan looked at Julie Ana, I knew he was going to take her down with him. He didn’t know that she knew everything about him. She was looking for the right opportunity to escape his uncle and his threatening ways. You think Shaun is special, wait till you see that little bitch Julie Ana at work. You may have just created a match made in heaven, for them, and for your resort.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.