The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note1: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. I apologize to readers of my other stories. I got on a roll and had to finish it before I lost its trail. It is now complete and I am working on the other two again. Thanks for your patience. I hope I do it justice as it is much longer than I anticipated and won’t end soon. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are accepted.

Note2: It is time for the new school year to start and our family needs us. Our grandchildren are going back to school, but because of the covid virus and its effects on our society, the next few months we will be home schooling them until they are allowed back in the classroom. I thank everyone who has sent me encouraging notes to help me through writers block. I ask your patience with me, because chapters will be slow on release. Please be safe my friends as my primary focus will be on doing a good job helping our family and friends.


I laughed, “That is why I love you so much. Now, I will go and order us a picnic lunch. You take your volleyball team up to the suite and shower. We can meet at the helicopter pad for our ride out to the waterfall site to look around.”

Jill kissed me, “Yes Master, we will do as you demand.” She was laughing as she gathered everyone up and led them off.

I took Wendy by the hand and led her to the pub where I ordered sandwiches and drinks for the eight of us. When I charged the order to the owners suite the hostess asked, “Are you one of the new vice presidents, everyone is talking about your meeting this morning? I guess you and your co-VP made quite an impression on the attendees.”

After she went on for a little bit, I interrupted her, “My name is Jeff and this is Wendy. Your name is... ?” I held out my hand as I asked for her name.

She blushed as she took my hand, “My name is Paula, and it’s very nice to meet you. But... , I thought Jill was your co-VP?”

I smiled and said, “You are correct in that. Jill and our team were playing volleyball and went up to our suite to shower before our next meeting.”

I took her hand, kissed it, heard her sigh, and asked, “Is there somewhere I can get a couple of blankets and a stack of towels. We are going to be looking at a couple of sites for a new resort and will have a picnic out in the woods near the waterfall.”

Still holding my hand, she made a call, “Hello Mildred, can you have someone deliver enough blankets and towels to the helicopter pad for eight people? (Listening) Yes, our new VP is taking his crew for a picnic down by the waterfall. (Listening) Yes, they are taking the helicopter. You know there are no roads down there. (Listening) Thanks Mildred,” She hung up and said, “She will meet you at the helicopter pad with blankets and towels.”

I asked Paula, “Who is Mildred?”

Paula laughed, “She is my mother, she is the housekeeping manager. She was very interested in what you and your fiancé said this morning, as everyone is intrigued and interested by your openness and lifestyle choices. My mother was very religious and wants to meet with the two of you sometime.”

I smiled, “Most religious people usually don’t work at a place like this, much less meet with me and my fiancé without wanting to attack our lifestyle. How did she come to work here in the first place?”

Paula smiled, “Her and my father got divorced a few years ago. She was religious before she came home unexpectedly from a shopping trip because she left her purse on the table. She had only been gone about an hour when she walked into the house. She heard some noise from the back of the house and she investigated. When she entered the bedroom, my father was fucking the pastor’s wife in their bed. She took a picture and made a video of them naked and doing the deed on top of the bedspread. She turned and walked out of the house.”

“The picture and video became the center of two divorces and quite a scandal for the church. A very aggressive young reporter was looking for a story to help give him and his career a boost. He wrote quite a story that continued almost daily through the trial. He discovered that the pastor was also having multiple affairs with women in his congregation. By the time his story was finished, the church had to be closed and sold to another denomination. Long story short, the pastor was using his congregation as his personal harem.”

“In the fallout of the trial, there were multiple divorces. My mother received a number of threats of harm for her part in causing the downfall of the church and its beloved pastor. This also caused a number of arrests of those making the threats. My father and the pastor were basically forgiven because of the damage caused to their reputations.”

My mother, two brothers and I were forced to leave town to escape the ridicule and possible harm. We moved up here on the mountain just before the resort was opened and my mother was hired as a housekeeper. She ultimately worked her way up to her current position, manager of housekeeping. My brothers and I found jobs her at the resort as we graduated from high school and couldn’t afford college. We all work here now and love it.”

I am the head hostess and PA of this restaurant, one of my brother’s works in maintenance and the other works in security. We all live up the hill a couple of miles in a nice four bedroom cabin. We love working here and living here in the mountains. Turns out, it is the best thing to ever happen to my family.”

Paula blushed, “I am sorry for rambling on about my family. I guess it still hurts a little, even though we are very happy here.”

As she was finishing her story our picnic arrived in a large box. Not heavy just a little large for comfortable carrying. I said, “Thank you for sharing your family’s story with us Paula. I am glad that you all landed on your feet up here and are happy living and working here. But, we need to go and meet my crew at the helicopter. We would like to get to know you and your family as Jill and I become familiar with our businesses.”

She asked for a minute and made a call, “Hello, this is Paula. We need a golf cart to take our new VP and his assistant up to the helipad. He has a large picnic box that is too big to carry. (Listening) Thank you, they will meet you out front.” She smiled at me, “I think my family would really like to meet you too. Have a nice afternoon. Security should be here in a minute to give you a ride to the helicopter pad.”

I hugged her and kissed her cheek, “Thank you, but we do need to run. I appreciate you being open with me about your family. I hope you all continue to advance within our corporation. We are going to build another resort in this area. So there will be many opportunities for advancement. We would also like to talk to you about going to college. We need to support our employees and help those who want to advance.”

She laughed and jumped in my arms, “I would love a chance to go to college, and I hope you come up here often. I think I would love to spend some time with you and your fiancé.”

I smiled and kissed her lips, “Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.”

She laughed as she tightly held me to her pelvis and said, “I will hold you to that, I know where you stay when you are here.”

I laughed, “I will keep that in mind.” As we walked away, I could feel her eyes checking me out. The cart arrived as we walked out of the pub, I placed my box in back, Wendy and I climbed in and off we went. I didn’t look back, but I knew she watched me until I was out of sight. I thought, “Jill is going to love her.”

We arrived at the helicopter pad and my crew wasn’t there yet. I asked the female security guard, “Can you call the owner’s suite and find out how much time they need.” Just as she dialed, they came walking up to the helipad. They were having a great time as they were loudly laughing and joking around, still talking about their volleyball game. From the smile on Jill’s face, I could tell she had a good shower. She had a very satisfied look on her face.

Brandi and Brenda went directly to the helicopter to do their preflight and warm it up for our short trip.

When Jill saw me she ran and jumped in my arms, “I love our three interviewees, we need to find somewhere in management for all of them.”

I looked at Jill, “We only have two openings for managers. How are we going to promote them all?”

She kissed me and said, “I’m working on it. I will let you know when I figure it out.”

I laughed, “Let’s get on board the helicopter. When I ordered our picnic lunch, I also requested blankets and towels. They will be here in a minute.”

I could see a cart heading toward us and I waited for Mildred to arrive. When she stopped near me, she jumped out picked up a stack of blankets, handed them to me and returned for the stack of towels. When she was next to me she said, “I am sorry I took so long, I had to get them from our laundry. Are four blankets and ten towels enough? If not I can get you more in a few minutes.”

I had already loaded the blankets. I took the towels from her and stacked them on top of the blankets. I returned to Mildred and hugged her, “Thank you Mildred, you brought us exactly what we needed.”

As I pulled her into my body, I felt, more than heard her sigh. She looked into my eyes, “Oh no, thank you. I really needed that hug. It has been a long morning for me. It was good to get out of the tension of the housekeeping office.”

I thought, “Tension?” and looked at Mildred, “Mildred, what could be causing tension in the housekeeping office? You and your PA appeared to be so relaxed and smiling in the meeting this morning.”

Her cheek never left my chest, “I hesitate to say anything. After your eye opening meeting this morning, Hugo came in and demanded that one of my ladies visit with him in a vacant room. I told him to get the hell out of my area and called HR. I am in the process of filing another complaint against him. He is denying everything even though there was a group of us in the office. This is the third time I have filed a complaint against him for harassing my girls. It will probably be pushed under the rug like the other two.

I hear he is trying to find cause to fire me. But I am too good at my job and he can’t find reason or cause. I can’t lose this job, if I am fired, at my age I may never find another job.”

I held her chin between my thumb and forefinger and looked directly in her eyes, “Mildred, I will never let that happen to you. I will come to your office in the morning and meet with your staff. I have a job that needs to be handled this afternoon. Better yet, Wendy said you wanted to meet with Jill and me. Can you arrange to come up to the owner’s suite tomorrow morning and meet with me and Jill? Call us tonight and we can set up a time.”

Mildred looked at me, “Can I bring my PA? She is my rock when things get rough.”

I smiled, “Of course, bring her along. We really need to go now.”

Mildred smiled, “Thank you so much. I feel better already. See you in the morning.”

I climbed into the helicopter, closed the door, strapped myself in and put on my headset, “Brandi, we are ready to go. Everyone is strapped in and safe. I would like to have lunch at the base of the waterfall you showed us. Hopefully there is somewhere close by you can park this bird?”

As Brandi lifted off, Tabitha grabbed my hand and held it tightly in her lap on top of her womanly warm spot. I couldn’t help moving my fingers between her wet lips. She moaned and leaned her head back against the headrest. Tabitha seems to be ready all the time.

I looked at Jill and she gave me one of her patented smiles that said we need to talk.

I nodded back.

Brandi laughed over the headset, “I guess we will have to find one for you. Brenda, please keep an eye open for somewhere near the waterfall to land.”

About ten minutes later we heard Brenda on our headsets, “Sis, look over there, about a quarter mile from the waterfall.”

Brandi replied, “That’s perfect, I also see a place where we can set up a picnic near the base of the waterfall. Ok everyone, we are heading down.” Brandi sat the helicopter down on a large and nearly flat area surrounded by trees. It was a beautiful site.

As we were landing Tabitha squeezed my hand tighter into her womanhood. I obliged her with a little clit massage. She went through a mild orgasm as we touched down. She laid her head on my shoulder and whispered, “That little touch distracts me and makes the landings much easier.”

Brenda opened the door to the helicopter. After everyone exited, Brenda said, “Please follow us, we saw a small clearing near the base of the waterfall. It is a perfect place to have lunch. The mist from the waterfall should cool us while we relax.” Everyone followed her up the slight incline along the stream and within minutes we were setting up for our picnic.

Everyone was famished, the sandwiches and sides lasted only about 15 minutes. Jill came over and lay with her head on my thigh. She reached for my manhood and started to stroke it. Then she said, “My lover, you seem distracted. What is on your mind?”

I looked down at her, “I am thinking about what Mildred, our housekeeping manager, said to me regarding Hugo.”

Jill sat straight up, “What did that son of a bitch do now?”

Surprised, I looked in her eyes and saw her anger, “Jill, you aren’t usually like this. What happened?”

She thought for a moment, “He gives me the creeps. While you were talking with some of the manager’s and their PA’s, he came up between Tabitha and me, placed his hands on our shoulders and invited us to a little party tonight. I told him that we have other plans and declined his suggested inference that we would be easy marks. He smiled and said, maybe some other time. I laughed and told him that he shouldn’t hold his breath. The look he gave me could have instantly melted ice. It was like he expected us to lie on the table and allow him to have his way with us.”

Now I was becoming quite upset, “Mildred told me that he came into housekeeping after our meeting and demanded one of her girls entertain him in an open room. She told him to get the hell out of her office. She also told me that she thinks he is trying to fire her because she always stands up to him and protects her girls.”

“When he and I met after our meeting he kept asking me questions about how we can be so open with our employees about our lifestyle and nobody has filed a sexual harassment claim against us. He didn’t outright tell me, but I believe that he has a number of them filed against him. When we return to the resort, we need to meet with HR.”

“To change the subject, I believe that this is where we should build our resort. We can discuss the details later, but this site is beautiful and we should enjoy it while we are here.”

Jill said, “I agree, forget about him for now and enjoy this wonderful site. I believe we should build the new resort on this site too. I am turned on just sitting here.” Jill swept her hand out to encompass the gently sloping hillside and said, “I picture the resort to lie out over there with the pool area, restaurants and patios on this side so the waterfall is in plain view for everyone to enjoy. The entire public areas should have waterfall features all over to add to the ambiance of this majestic cascading waterfall.”

Brandi and Brenda approached us and asked, “Jill, may we borrow your man for a while. This place is so beautiful and we could use some of his special attention that we have heard so much about.”

Jill laughed, “I was thinking the same thing. I guess I can let you have your way with him as long as Tabitha and Wendy help me out with Shaun and Zachary.”

Tabitha laughed, “Jill, I don’t know what has happened to me since yesterday, but I am always ready, I feel like such a slut. Didn’t we just have a wonderful time in the shower? Of course I will help you with them.” Tabitha grabbed Wendy’s hand, stood and they went to sit between Shaun and Zachary.

Jill laughed and said, “Yes, you are a slut, but only in the best of ways, just like all of us.”

Jill continued speaking to Tabitha and Wendy, “Ladies, please warm the boys up a little while I help our pilots warm up Jeff.” Jill looked at me and said, “The bastard can wait until we return. I really want to spend some time here and enjoy the surroundings.”

I watched the guys lay Tabitha and Wendy back and take one of their nipples in their mouths. Tabitha’s hips started to gently move up, while I heard Wendy moan. I noticed Zachary run his hand down Wendy’s tummy and gently stroke between her wet lips.

Jill smiled and pushed me down on my back and took my shaft into her mouth. Brandi and Brenda both gasped as Jill easily took my engorged manhood all the down into her throat. Brenda said, “I choke on one half that large. How do you do take it all the way down in one motion?”

Jill released me from her mouth, “Brenda, you just have to practice, but I’ll teach you how to do it sometime. Now that he is ready, I will head over and see what I can do to help the girls out with the boys. Have fun with my man.”

Jill left and joined the others and I heard her say, “Tabitha, Wendy, do you mind if I help out with these two.”

Tabitha and Wendy moaned out loud as the guys continued licking their womanhood. Jill laughed, “I’ll take that as a yes.”

I felt something wet and warm envelope my manhood and looked down to see Brandi mounting me in a classic cowgirl. As she slowly lowered herself down my shaft, Brenda mounted my face so that she was facing Brenda. I could tell that they leaned toward each other and kissed. I licked between Brenda’s very wet pussy lips and felt her shiver in mild orgasm as I touched her clit.

I couldn’t see the others, but I could hear their moans and squeals of pleasure. Knowing that Jill had everything under control, I completely focused on Brandi and Brenda. I thrust my hips up to meet Brandi’s motions and heard her moan, “uummmm, ooohhh mmmyyyyyyy.” She kept repeating her moans. Then Brandi started to quiver and shouted, “Fffuuuccckkk, Oh fffuuuccckkk mmmeee ... I felt her fall forward into Brenda’s arms.

Brenda was laughing when she said, “Move over sis, I need to ride on that thing while you recover.” I felt my swollen shaft leave Brandi and then Brenda’s pussy envelope my manhood. She took me all the way down in one motion and said, “I feel you at my cervix and you are not all the way in. Oh my God, you are filling me up.” She started to fuck me cowgirl as her twin had done.

I looked up at Brenda, “I am close, and I hope you are too.”

Brenda moaned, “Oh yes, I am ready. Shoot your seed directly into my cervix. I feel you penetrating deeply into my body. My cervix hurts a little, but I can’t stop. Oh yes, please fill me, fill me deep inside my opening.”

I felt her orgasm. I like to call the major explosion in the passion building from her center as her orgasmic bliss. I groaned and thrust my hips up into her and felt her wetness at the base of my cock as I exploded up into her vaginal cavity. Brenda’s orgasm never really subsided. She collapsed on my chest as her eyes rolled back in her head. She was still in orgasm, quivering on my chest and breathing heavily, but out cold. I held her and smoothed the hair out of her face.

Brandi shouted, “Oh my God, I have never seen her pass out like that. Not even when we have been partying all night. What did you do to her?”

Brenda’s eyes opened, she whispered to Brandi, “Sis, I could feel his love for me throughout my body and soul. Nobody and I mean nobody has ever shown me their total love of me before.”

Jill had been standing behind the twins, “Ladies, my man has more love to share than we women can absorb, and that is what makes him so special. Now you know the secret to why every woman who makes love to him just one time, calls him Master.”

Brenda started to laugh uncontrollably. As she regained her composure she said, “Jill that is exactly what I was thinking. I have found my Master. Is it ok with you if I call him Master?”

Before Jill could answer Brandi blurted out, “Me too, me too. I want to call him Master too.” She sounded like a small child that didn’t want to be left out. “Jill, you warned me this morning that this could happen. Now I know and feel what you were talking about. I feel like I need to be part of his harem, not want too, but need too. Please allow me to be a part of it.”

Jill smiled down at the twins, “Yes, you may be part of his harem. I am not overly possessive of Jeff, but you need to understand, he is my man and I always come first. Then all the sluts in his harem can have their way with him.”

As the twins nodded I said, “Amen.”

Our little group, satisfied in our post coital bliss sat in a circle, we discussed this site as the location for the new resort.

Jill started, “The area adjacent to the waterfall is going to be for the swingers resort. However the hotel portion of the resort is situated, the pool needs to be on a patio adjacent to the cascading waterfall. Making love out here is one of the most sensuous things I have ever done. The orgasms kept coming one after the other, I love this place.”

Brandi spoke for the twins, “I agree with Jill, except I would place the restaurant patios with the best views nearest the waterfall. The peaceful sounds and atmosphere created by the waterfall as it cascades down the cliff is very relaxing. You can set up smaller patios with cabanas below the waterfall and as the stream works its way pond to pond down the hill to the valley below. At each pond there is a small but similar waterfall, cabanas at each pond would also be wonderful places for coital couplings. You can rent them out by the day like they do around pools at resorts all over the world. Each cabana should have a dedicated attendant to bring whatever they require. Kind of like an all inclusive room.”

Jill laughed, “That is a great idea, which will leave the patio areas open for the restaurants to use. Then the pool can be set up behind them. Jeff, I think it is time to head back to the resort.”

Shaun spoke up, “Before we leave I would like to ask a couple questions regarding our interviews?”

Jeff laughed, “What interviews? I guess they keep getting pushed off as we work through the resort. Shaun, please ask your questions.”

Shaun looked thoughtful as he put his thoughts together, “Since we arrived here, I have discovered how much I have missed this part of my life, I am referring to the nudism. I really don’t want to leave, but I know I must. If you haven’t gone over my resume yet, you will see that I spent almost six years in college as a full time student and only have a bachelor’s degree.”

Jill said, “I have read your resume and was going to ask about the number of credits you have verses your degree level. You have enough credits to have your master’s degree, with a start on your doctorate.”

Shaun nodded and smiled, “After graduating from community college with a general education AA degree, I struggled with what I wanted to become when I finally grew up. Over the last couple of days, I have finally figured it out. I know you have noticed that I have been on my phone whenever we have down time. I have been looking at degree programs and surprised myself. In two years of concentrated study, I can have four master’s degrees. Of course, one will be in hospitality management. A second one would be in environmental sciences and wildlife management, the third would be in something involving water and power production and management, and the forth would be in project management. All of this together is perfect for managing this site.”

Jeff looked at Shaun, “I believe I see where you are going with this, but I want to hear it from you. Please, explain what all of this means?”

Shaun took a deep breath and continued, “I have been listening to you and Jill talk about the proposed site over the last couple of days. You said that you could build a lake at the bottom of the valley. I propose that the dam also double as a hydro electric facility which would produce all the power required to run four resorts, not three.” He let that set in for a minute then continued, “While we were looking for someplace to land, I checked out the stream and saw that most of the ponds were a minimum of an acre each, some up to almost two acres. Along with the power being produced, you should also build a water purification plant in support of the resorts. You could build a completely independent resort community.”

Jill gasped, “I hadn’t thought that far ahead, but you said four resorts. We have only been discussing three. Where are you going with that?”

Shaun laughed, “I am sorry, my mind never shuts down. I believe you should build two new resorts on this sight. One of them will replace the family nudism resort and the other for the swingers retreat. The stream is a perfect separator of the two resorts. In the organizational meeting at the office, you said that you have intensions of building a LGBTQ resort. I think the two existing resorts can be converted fill those needs. One of them would lean toward the lesbian lifestyle and other lean toward the gay lifestyle. Because of the BTQ parts of the lifestyles, both should be open for those in those lifestyles to use.”

Jeff laughed, “You have been busy, I can see that you have much more to explain, but we need to head back to the resort before it gets too late. Looking around the group, I can see that you have everyone thinking about this site and its full potential. I really like where you are going with this, let’s discuss it further on Monday or we will never get off this mountain. I do suppose that you are going back to college full time and working part time. Effectively removing your name from the two open management positions?” Shaun nodded his head.

Jill stated, “I think you are correct. I have a number of ideas myself, but they can wait. Brandi, Brenda, please get the helicopter ready to head back to the resort. We will clean up around here.”

Everyone helped clean up while Brandi and Brenda got the helicopter ready for the return flight. We carried what we brought to the helicopter and climbed in. We were in the air in minutes for the flight back. I asked, “Brandi, we left some of our team at the swingers resort this morning. After you drop us off, can you pick them up and bring them to this resort. You can all join us for dinner at the steak house.”

Brandi laughed, “I was wondering what happened to your other twins and Isabella. We will pick them up and bring them back here. If I remember the twins names are Ayana and Nahla. They also played volleyball in college. Think we can play a game before we leave tomorrow morning?”

Jill laughed, “That depends on them, they kind of lost interest their senior year of college.”

It was Brenda’s turn to laugh, “Yeah, I know their college coach. They were real bitches back then and she wished she could get rid of them. How did you wind up with them on your crew?”

Jill replied, “We will let them tell you that story.”

Brandy said, “Sounds like something I would like to here. Please get ready for landing.” We touched down on the landing at the pad a couple of minutes later. Brandi and Brenda took off as soon as we cleared the landing pad.

I looked at our crew, “Enjoy the remainder of the day at the resort. We have a little work to do and will meet you back at the owner’s suite when we are done. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.” I noticed a look of concern on their faces and added, “Don’t worry it may not be anything at all.”

The resort personnel were learning how to take care of us as two carts arrived before we were all out of the helicopter. That did say something about Hugo as a manager and the training of his people. It didn’t relieve him of his responsibility to provide a work environment free of harassment.

I stepped in the back seat and Jill took the front with the lady driving. Jill said, “Please take us to the HR office.”

The young lady responded, “Yes Ma’am is something wrong?”

Jill laughed, “I don’t know, is there something I should know about?”

The young lady said, “Well, there are rumors floating around that you may not be happy with our resort manager.”

I laughed from the back seat, “I wonder how all of these rumor’s get started? You must have one amazing rumor mill at this resort.”

She laughed, “It’s kind of a hobby for every one of us working stiffs. Except in the evening when the teens try and find hidey holes to make out, among other things. The job for us security people is pretty boring. Your guests are great and almost no trouble at all. For some reason, the people in the nudist lifestyle are like 1960’s hippies. They love life and everyone else.”

Jill said, “My name is Jill and this is Jeff, we are the new corporate VP’s over the hospitality division.

She laughed, “Everyone on site knows who you two are. The PA’s keep everyone advised as to what is happening around the resort. By the way, my name is Zena. Please, no jokes and yes my mother was a huge fan of the series when it was on TV. That is how I got my name. I wish she named me Gabrielle, at least people wouldn’t associate me with the Amazon Warrior Princess.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.