The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note 1: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. I hope I do it justice as it is much longer than I anticipated and won’t end soon. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are appreciated.

Note2: It looks like I have finally worked my way through writer’s block. Now it is time for the school year to start and our family needs us. Our grandchildren are going back to school. Because of the Covid virus and its effects on our society, for the next few months we will be home schooling them until they are allowed back in the classroom. We have a number of friends that have lost loved ones to this virus and we are still helping them. I thank everyone who has sent me encouraging notes helping me through my writer’s block and I ask your patience with me because chapters will be slow on the release. Please be safe my friends as my primary focus will be on doing a good job helping our family and friends.

Brenda licked her lips, “How about tonight, with my sister of course. I did hear that he has a twin fetish and we fill the bill on that one.”

Jill smiled and said, “Let’s see how the day goes. But we may be able to fit you in sometime later tonight.” Walking away Jill looked over her shoulder, smiled and said, “Welcome to the family.”

We stopped in the main lobby as Brandi and Brenda went out to prepare the helicopter for our trip to the other resort.

Pixie was making her rounds to say good luck and enjoy your day to every one of us. The entire time, 6’6” Gerald watched over her with a smile on his face.

I moved to stand next to him and said, “She is something else, isn’t she?”

He turned to look at me, “I never felt the way I feel about her. Look at her, she is just over half my size, but look at her and the way she interacts with everyone. You’d think she was surrounded by her family. She has so much love and passion in that tiny body of hers. I almost don’t feel I am worthy that she has chosen me as her man.”

I looked up at him and asked, “Is there somewhere we can talk in private? I know where you are going with this and I want to help you out.”

Gerald smiled at me, “Yes, we can use our office.” He went over to Pixie, leaned down and whispered in her ear. He returned and said, “Please follow me.”

I followed him to their office and when we entered, I closed the door and he collapsed in his desk chair. He surprised me when he said, “If you can help me, I am all ears. That tiny woman has me all tied up inside. Sir, when I played basketball I was surrounded by women all the time. They threw themselves at me. You could smell the passion in the room, but there was never any love. I used them, they used me and I usually never saw them again. This is all new to me. I don’t know how to have a relationship. Most of my life it has been find them, fuck them and forget them. Please sir, help me out here.”

I looked at Gerald and smiled, “About a year ago I was exactly where you are when I met Jill. I was totally caught off guard by her ability to love me. She loved me so much that she taught me how to love her back. I am so fortunate that she chose me and I still don’t fully understand why. Now my little Pixie has chosen you. All you have to do is not screw it up and she will be yours forever.”

Gerald let out a gasping laugh, “That is what scares me the most. My entire life since high school has been find them, fuck them and leave them. Your little Pixie deserves more than that. My God, I am totally hooked and don’t know what to do.”

My look turned serious, “Gerald, you learn to give that love back. That is what Jill taught me how to do and Pixie will teach you if you allow her too. As you learn that, you have to stop thinking of her as my little Pixie, claim her as your little Pixie. I can see that she has already given herself to you. It is up to you to claim her for yourself.”

Gerald was shaking his head in frustration, “Until Pixie, I led a completely loveless life. Everyone used me and I used them in return. Then I got injured and suddenly I was all alone. No more party invites, it was like I fell off the acceptable list and landed on the black list. I became bitter at the realization of what I had become. From believing I was loved to knowing that I wasn’t, almost overnight.”

I said, “Gerald, I hear my helicopter being started so it can warm up. Here is the best advice I can give you, take it or leave it. Claim Pixie as yours, and then work every day for the rest of your life to earn her trust and respect. If you can do that, Pixie will stand by your side unconditionally. That is what I had to do with Jill. I can tell you, I have never been happier at any point in my life. If you can’t learn to do this, you will lose her. And that thought should scare the hell out of you. If it doesn’t, she may not be the one for you.”

I saw the tears start as he said, “My God, just you saying that scared the hell out me. Thank you for being so blunt. It has never been put so clear to me. I will do as you say. This isn’t about winning a game with a last second shot. It is about me having a full and meaningful life with someone who really loves me. Please check in on us whenever you can.”

I laughed, “My last piece of advice for you is do not hold on too tight. Pixie needs a man that is not jealous of her. She has led a life of sharing her love, body and partner with others. Though she is totally yours, you need to share her as she will share you. No jealousy, learn to trust her as your woman and love her unconditionally. You need to learn that sex is just that, sex. That is with everyone except Pixie. With her it should always be very loving and caring about her and all of her needs. This is when you show her that she is your life, the only person that matters. It won’t happen overnight, you have to unlearn everything you have learned and learn what pleases her and she will do the same for you.”

We sat in silence for a few minutes in our own thoughts. Then someone knocked on the door. Gerald stood and opened the door and Pixie launched herself into his arms. She said, “I missed you. What made you two hide like this? We thought you would be right back. The helicopter has been ready for a while. Everyone is ready to get going.”

She turned to me and said, “Master, you need to watch out for Tabitha, she has it really bad for you. When you and Gerald walked away, her eyes didn’t leave you until you were out of sight. I noticed my Mistress watching her, watch you. She had one of her smiles on her face. You are one lucky man to have found her.”

I smiled at Pixie, “You don’t have to tell me, she reminds me all the time. Not in words, but in the way she treats me.” Still smiling I added, “Kind of like you treat Gerald.”

Then Pixie blushed and said, “Is it that obvious?”

I laughed, “Pixie my pet. When you look at him the way you do, I see the way Jill looks at me. I believe the two of you will be very happy once you decide to be together.”

Pixie turned to Gerald and asked, “Do you feel that way about me? When you stood up for me against that guy who was the PA, I knew you were special.”

Gerald looked at the wall in thought, and then back to Pixie, “Nothing in this world scares me more than the thought of losing you. If you let me, I will do everything in my power to show you that you are the most important person in my life.”

Pixie attached her lips to Gerald’s. When she finally pulled back from him, she looked at me and said, “Master where does that leave us? I can’t give myself to another man without your approval. I don’t know what to do, please help me.”

I tried to hide my laughter behind a smile, but failed miserably, “Pixie, you know Jill and I love you unconditionally and will do anything for you. If you and Gerald come to share your love like Jill and I do, you will have our total blessing to give yourself to him. If it makes you feel better, we will have a ceremony and gift you to him. We have already discussed this and agree that the two of you should be together. All you have to do is ask and we will release you to him.”

Pixie shyly looked in Gerald’s eyes, “Is that what you want? Do you want to own me as your own? If it is, you will have to convince me that you are a man I can trust and respect. Also, you need to be the man who will live the life I love. I will prove to you that you are the man for me and that sex with any other is just that, sex. When we make love, we will make love. You and I can never just fuck, that is for the others in our lives. No jealousy between us, sex is sex, but ours will be love. Can you live with that? Can I bring you a woman to fuck while I lay her husband beside you and fuck his brains out? Don’t answer right now, we can talk tonight. Is that ok?”

Gerald couldn’t speak. He just nodded his head in answer.

It was time to excuse myself, hiding my shock at Pixie’s bold statement behind my best poker face, “Ok you two, I have a helicopter to catch. Until next time, enjoy getting to know each other better.” I walked out to join my crew on the helicopter wishing I could be a fly on the wall for their continued discussions.

When I arrived at the helipad, everyone was on board and as I stepped in I saw Jill slyly smiling me as she looked at the only available seat, next to Tabitha. It was one of those looks like she knew something I didn’t. Jill handed me a headset and said, “Jeff, put this on and buckle up. When you are ready, let the pilots know we are all buckled in and ready to go.”

I climbed into the helicopter and sat in the only available seat next to Tabatha. Tabitha looked at me and stated, “I am afraid of flying.”

I laughed, “You can hold my hand while we fly. A ride that normally takes 10 minutes is going to take at least a half hour. By the time we arrive at the resort, you may enjoy flying.”

I buckled myself in and over the headset said to the pilot, “Everyone is buckled in and ready to go anytime you are Brandi.”

A female voice came over the headset “Here we go” and Jill laughed. I said, “Brandi, I didn’t think to ask, where is Jordan? I thought he was our corporate pilot?”

Brandi laughed, “When he got home last night and had the usual husband and wife discussion about how their days went. She came unglued with the thought of him almost having to stay the night at a swingers resort. They had two children less than 12 months apart and she is afraid that he and I will hook up. She is so jealous of him, that she lost it and told him if he didn’t quit she was leaving him.”

Jill spoke and not in a very nice tone asking, “Is she really that insecure in their relationship?”

Brandi laughed, “Truthfully, it is worse than it sounds. She doesn’t work outside the home because of child care costs. Your father and Jeremy allow him to lease the company helicopter for his personal business when it is not in use. Fortunately he didn’t quit this morning. I talked him into calling in sick and I called my twin sister Brenda to sit in the right seat as my copilot. Let’s discuss this later. We need to get in the air for your tour of the property so you are not overly late to your meeting. Jordan and I did a test run last night on the way home so I know what he and Jeremy thought you would like to see.”

As we lifted off Tabitha grabbed my hand, pulled it into her lap, and gripped it with both of her hands.

When Jill spoke up, I could tell she was very upset, “Brandi, I need to meet with Jordan’s wife. He is too good a pilot to lose because of his wife’s insecurities. Can you call him and set something up for us, maybe for this weekend we can take them out to dinner? I would really appreciate it.”

Brandi laughed, “I am not sure that is a good idea. Mostly because you are one of the hottest women I have ever met and she is so insecure. But, I will try and set it up for you. I would suggest Sunday afternoon. Her parents take the grandchildren so they can do something with each other.”

Jill answered, “We can make that work out. My parents arrive home on Saturday from their trip and we will spend the day with them. How about a BBQ at my parent’s house? Something around one o’clock, let me know if you are successful in setting it up.”

Brandi replied, “That may work out better, with your parent’s there. It may make her feel more comfortable.”

Jill smiled to herself as she thought of who else may be there, “Thank you Brandi.”

Brandi came over the com to act as our tour guide, “We are arriving at the first site. As you can see the valley has a stream flowing through a meadow on the side of the hill. During spring thaw it is more of a small river. Jordan didn’t know for sure, but he thinks the site is somewhere between 25 to 30 acres. Jeremy told him the front of the resort hotel should back up to the mountain. That would leave a lovely view down the valley. If the pool deck and restaurants were set up with a view down the valley, it would be a very good place for the guests to relax and enjoy nature.”

Jill said, “Brandi, this is beautiful. I can see myself relaxing around the pool, on a restaurant patio or deck. Is the other site like this one?”

Brandi chuckled into the headset, “Jill, in my opinion it is much better and could be improved to make it great. Hold on team, left turn as we line up for the best view.”

Brandi made a wide sweeping turn. Tabitha held my hand tighter and moved it up her thigh. I could feel the warmth between her legs with my finger tips. I thought I felt her legs quiver in a mild orgasm. The clincher was the sigh that came from between her lips. I looked at her and her head was back against the head rest and her eyes were closed. I gently squeezed her thigh and the sigh turned into a moan.

Jill coughed and drew my attention away from Tabitha. She had a lusty smile on her lips and nodded her approval.

Brandi came over the headset as she said, “The best view is out the right side window. It takes my breath away and according to Jordan, Jeremy said he thinks this is the best location for the new resort hotel.”

Everyone looked out the right side window and gasped in awe. There was an approximately 80 foot cascading waterfall. The side of the steep hill was covered in trees as the water cascaded down the rocky cliff. The scene before us was just short of glorious. Brandi said, “There is no meadow here to build the resort, but Jordan said the area toward the right side of the falls levels out and it should be a perfect place to build the resort. If you follow the river down the valley, there are a number of ponds on multiple levels with four to six foot rocky falls from one to the other. He says the sound lulls you into a relaxed state and a serene piece of mind. As you reach the lower part of the valley, you can see the stream gently flows down a gently sloping area and through a narrow gorge.”

Jill couldn’t contain her excitement regarding this valley. She said, “Brandi, can you and your twin spend the night tonight. I really want to explore this area after our meeting and maybe even tomorrow. Jeremy is at the office and managing everything through the end of next week.”

Brandi was quiet for a moment, like she was talking to her sister, “I think we can stay the night. That is if they have any available rooms.”

I laughed, “Brandi, we have the owner’s suite to stay in. It is always available for our use. It only has three bedrooms, so we will probably have to double up for all of us to fit in comfortably.”

Brandi replied with a smile on her face, “Jeff, we are counting on that and will hold you to it.”

Jill laughed, “Brandi, did you just make a pass at my husband. Because if you did, you better be careful what you wish for, we are a very sharing couple. Remember what we discussed before we boarded the helicopter.” Jill looked around the cabin and asked, “Is everyone willing and able to spend tonight here at the resort. I must visit the waterfall property and it might take this afternoon and tomorrow morning.”

Smiling, I looked around the cabin at each of the interviewees, Tabitha, Shaun and Zachary. Each one nodded their head as I looked at them. I noticed some excitement in their eyes as they all indicated they could stay with us. I said, “I want to be clear in what I say, we all had a great time together this morning. If you are having second thoughts or feelings of guilt, you are under no obligation to do anything. If, on the other hand you are all in, you just have to go with the flow and enjoy yourselves. You are under no obligation to participate. Am I clear in what I am saying? You are under no obligation and it will have exactly zero affect on your interview and your qualification for the two management positions.”

All three stated that they understood. I spoke into the headset, “Brandi, please take us to the resort. We need to get started with our meetings.” I turned and I looked directly in Tabitha’s eyes and wiggled my fingers. Her look turned into one of lust as she and stared into Jill’s smiling face. She had another orgasm, Jill giggled and gave Tabitha a thumbs up.

Turning to speak to everyone in the cabin I said, “Whether we wear clothes or not will be determined on the dress of the people we are meeting with. If they are clothed, we stay clothed. If they are not clothed, we just remove our clothes and join them in their dress. If this is not acceptable to you, remember, you are under no obligation to do anything you do not want to do or participate in.” Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Brandi circled the landing pad and I noticed four people standing near the pad, two men and two women were waiting for us to land. They were unclothed. I looked around the cabin, “Decision time, they are not clothed. Jill and I will remove our clothing before we exit the helicopter. Whatever you do is acceptable to us. We can have you wait in the owner’s suite for us. I am not expecting an all afternoon affair like yesterday here.”

Tabitha released my hand as we touched down. Jill and I stood and removed our clothing, folding and placing each piece in a stack on our seat as we did. When Brandi opened the helicopter door, she laughed when she saw us removing our clothes. She asked, “May we join your state of undress?”

Jill laughed and stepped down in front of Brandi. She reached out and unzipped her flight suit and said, “I have wanted to see what you hide beneath this suit.” When the suit was completely unzipped, Jill stepped back to see what Brandi would do.

Brandi turned to her identical twin and did the same for her. Turning to face Jill and I Brandi said, “Like you told me, be very careful what you ask for. You may just get it and more.” Brandi and her twin removed their flight suits and smiled at Jill.

Jill’s facial expression turned to one of lust. She stepped toward Brandi, pulled her into an embrace, and then kissed her full on the lips, “I believe that I will take more, if you are offering.”

Jill turned to me and said, “Jeff, I believe that Brenda requires something to welcome her to the family.”

As I approached Brenda, her breathing became deeper. I pulled her into my embrace and kissed her like Jill kissed Brandi, except when I stepped back, I flicked her left nipple. She gasped and smiled at me. A smile that meant there would be much more later on tonight.

After storing their flight suits, Brandi and Brenda secured the helicopter and caught up to us for introductions.

Jill and I led our team to meet the four waiting for us.

When we joined them, I held out my hand and said, “I am Jeff and this is my co-vice president and soon to be wife Jill. Our team consists of Tabitha, Shaun and Zachary. The two similar looking ladies securing our helicopter are our pilots Brandi and Brenda. Yes, they are twins. Unfortunately for them, I have a twin fetish so they may never escape my clutches.”

One of the men laughed, “I can understand that, they are beautiful. Around here, it is normal for us to check each other out. Your entire team is very attractive. If they are not shy, they could become quite popular around here.”

I laughed, “The four of us are game, and these three are still undecided. I am interviewing them for two open managers’ positions at our corporate offices and they chose to come along and be interviewed here.”

He smiled at me and said, “My name is Hugo, resort manager, this lovely young lady is my PA. Her name is Julie Ana. This lovely lady is Margarita my assistant resort manager. And this handsome young man is Juan, her PA. Now that introductions are over, would you like a tour of the facility or meet with my staff of managers and their PA’s?”

Jill stepped toward Hugo and took his hand, “I think we should tour this lovely facility. Where should we start?” I saw something in Jill’s eyes I have never seen before. It was a look of apprehension, she was nervous.

Hugo smiled, “Why don’t we start out by the pool and recreation areas.”

Jill at her flirty best ran her finger along Hugo’s jaw and replied, “Lead the way Hugo and we will follow.” The little show made me think that Jill was trying to expose something. What, I had no clue. But, her flirty little smile didn’t make it to her eyes.

I knew Jill was testing the waters so I looked at his three associates and noticed jealousy on his PA’s face and some concern on his assistant manager and her PA’s face. They were actually couple’s, probably not in our lifestyle based on appearances. At least they were not yet part of our lifestyle. I will let Jill do her work and be a good wing man. I couldn’t help thinking that Hugo would be a problem.

Walking out to the pool deck, we were all surprised at the number of families around and in the pools, yes pools. There was one large main pool between two smaller pools running parallel to the main one. The main pool was Olympic sized, complete with lane markers. The two on the sides were for the use of smaller children. The main pool was four to five feet deep. One of the two smaller pools was two feet deep and the other was three feet deep. They appeared to be about ten feet wide. While the main pool was full of teenagers and some adults, the two smaller ones contained mostly elementary aged children with some parents watching over them.

On one end of the main pool, four feet deep, were three volleyball nets set up with games in play at each one. I noticed a little extracurricular activities going on, but nothing that doesn’t happen with coed games at the beach. I didn’t see anyone that minded the attention and asked Hugo, “Does any of the extracurricular activities ever cause a problem during the volleyball games?”

He laughed, “Once in a while an over protective parent jumps in and tries to stop it or files a complaint at the front desk. Funny thing is, mothers seem to be more protective of their son’s assets than the fathers are of their daughter’s assets. Since we don’t allow public displays of affection at this resort, we remind the offenders to be more discrete and request the complaining parents to remove their child from the game. But as long as they keep it to incidental contact and not all out groping, we don’t step in and put an end to it. The key is to protect the younger children from all out sensuality.”

Julie Ana said, “Our biggest problem is keeping the teenagers apart after dark. There are a number of places that are dark and out of sight where they can hide from their parents and have their little sensual exchanges. All the teenagers know where the stash of condoms is hidden away from their parent’s curious eyes. We don’t want any accidents to happen on our grounds even though we stop activities that are not approved in any of the public areas.”

I could tell that Jill’s brain was working overtime, but kept her ideas to herself. I am sure she will share her ideas with me later.

Hugo said, “Let’s head over to the recreation area.” He led the way around the pool deck to a fenced in area covered mostly by grass except for three beach volleyball courts. All were being used by coed couples with a number waiting their turn to play the winner. The grassy areas had games set up like corn cob, lawn darts with balls instead of darts on their tips. On the far side of the grass was a couple cordoned off areas where Bocce Ball was being played.

Jill was laughing, “Did you see that?”

I looked at her and my expression must have broadcast confusion.

She pointed toward a court and said, “On that court over there, the boy made a great dig putting the ball exactly where it needed to be for the young girl to spike it to the ground. When she walked back for her service she rubbed his cock and said great play. It seems the rules are a little different over here than in the pools.”

Hugo smiled, “With all the sexual energy flowing around this place, we made sure to separate the recreation areas to 15 and under and 16 and over. Parents are required to sign a release to allow their teenagers to use the teen or adult recreation areas. We allow them to sign for children down to 14 if they have an older sibling to escort them. So far we have not had any complaints. It has only been 4.5 years since we split the recreation areas. We explain to the parents why in explicit detail because this is the only area where sensual contact is allowed, but no intercourse. That is the one rule we enforce 100% of the time. If a family group becomes a problem, we have the option to remove their membership. We have never been forced to remove a membership and I have been the manager since this resort was opened.”

It was my turn to laugh, “I bet that most of the teens playing volleyball in the pool are not very happy with their parents.”

Margarita, the assistant resort manager said, “We rarely have a problem with the teens allowed to use this area sneaking off for their more sensual adventures. Over 90% of teens caught in compromising positions are the ones not allowed to use the teen recreation area. I think the parents that allow them to play here, also allow them to play in their rooms. This is only my guess at why the numbers are so skewed between the two groups. Teens will be teens and their hormones are always on overdrive.”

She continued, “I know all about it as I have a 15-year old boy and 17-year old girl and was basically forced into letting them play here. Otherwise, I was hunting them down every night. My daughter has been on birth control since she was 14 and sexually active. She tells me the only place she plays around is when we visit this resort and it is usually in our room.”

“She doesn’t want to be labeled a slut on her high school campus, even though she has sex with her classmates that come here. I don’t understand the double standard, but it works for them and I am not worried about her. It’s almost like this is a safe zone for them, like Vegas. She has a good head on her shoulders too. She even watches over her brother’s activities. She makes him behave in school and provides younger sisters of her lovers for him here. I believe blackmail and maybe a little incest is involved too, but I know she makes sure he toes the line on campus.”

Jill smiled at her, “I think that you are a more forward looking parent than most. Looking around, from what I see, there is about half as many teens here as there is around the main pool. Is your love life as open as you allow your children’s to be?”

Margarita smiled at Jill, “If you are asking if I am just as promiscuous as my children? I will answer it depends more on who I am with, verses fucking indiscriminately. I am very choosy in who I play with. I will answer to you that I may be interested in having some fun. And you being my boss has nothing to do with it.”

“Rumors about what went on yesterday have traveled fast. We have family members that work at both resorts and the word is that your crew is very discrete in your adventures. You also make sure that everyone knows that sex and the job are very separate activities.”

“The other rumor coming out of your actions is that you are not afraid to make the tough decisions.” Smiling, she also stated, “And you don’t take shit from anybody.”

Jill nodded her head, “We are staying tonight in the owner’s suite. That is if it is available. We are going to build another resort and need to walk a couple areas to see which one is best suited to our needs.”

Margarita replied, “It is always available for your family and Jeremy. I will make sure it is ready for you and your crew.” She smiled at Jill, “I assume they are all staying with you.”

I looked at our three interviewees and two pilots. They all nodded in the affirmative. To redirect us I asked, “Can we look at the restaurants and then meet the management staff?”

We walked by the restaurants and took a quick look inside each one. They were busy as it is approaching midday, lunch time. There were two casual dining restaurants, one based on pub food and environment, the other covered mostly American comfort food. And two more formal restaurants, one a high end steak house and the other specializing in Italian and Mediterranean fare. Both were also busy. We also noticed that all four offered pool delivery of meals as a number of family’s were relaxing and eating around the pool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.