The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note1: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. I hope I do it justice as it is much longer than I anticipated and won’t end soon. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are appreciated.

Note2: It looks like I have finally worked through my writer’s block. Now it is time for the school year to start and our family needs us. Our grandchildren are going back to school. Because of the Covid virus and its effects on society, for the next few months we will be home schooling them until they are allowed back in the classroom. We have a number of friends that have lost loved ones to this virus and we are also helping them. I thank everyone who has sent me encouraging emails as I worked through my writer’s block and I ask your patience with me because chapters will be slow on release. Please be safe my friends as my primary focus will be on doing a good job helping our family.

Stephano seated us at our table and asked, “Is anyone familiar with Mediterranean food?” None of us were and he asked, “Will you trust me to order for you?” When everyone nodded in the affirmative he disappeared into the kitchen. A few minutes later he came out and asked. “How many do you expect for breakfast?”

I looked around the table, “Jill, Fran, June, Pedro, Olivia, Julie, Micah and Ophelia. Including me, that makes nine.”

I heard a voice from behind me that could only be my Pixie, “Master, do you have room for us?”

I turned around and smiled, “Pixie, there is always room for you and Gerald at our table. But who do you have with you?”

Pixie smiled, “Gerald and I were leaving the lobby to join you when Isabella walked in with these three wonderful people. These two handsome gentlemen are Shaun and Zachary and this very lovely young lady is Tabitha. Isabella informed me that they are here to interview for the open hotel account manager positions.”

Jill asked, “Pixie, did you lose someone on the way here? What happened to Isabella?”

Still smiling, “She will be here in a minute Mistress. She had to make a quick stop on her way.”

I turned to Stefano, “I believe that brings our number to 15. Can you serve us family style? That way everyone can help themselves to whatever they like.”

Stefano said, “I will bring in a table and fill it with Shakshuka, Greek Style Fritatta, Prosceutto-Egg Breakfast Salad, Breakfast Ham and Egg Cups, and Frico Fried Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches. I believe that should take care of everyone. Does anyone want me to make something else?”

Everyone remained silent. I said, “Stefano we will trust your judgment. He returned to the kitchen.

I requested that we trade seats around so that Tabitha, Shaun and Zachary were seated near Jill and me. Isabella sat next to Julie, this resorts HR manager. We figured it would be a good idea to answer some of the pre-interview questions. I could clearly see nervous expressions on all of their faces and they did have a number of questions for us.

While we were rearranging our seats, Stefano and his team brought in tables and set them up. After they finished setting them up, they quickly filled the tables with our breakfast dishes. It looked and smelled wonderful as we lined up and everyone filled their plates.

After we were seated again, I looked at the interviewee’s and said, “Why don’t we get your questions out of the way while we eat.”

Tabitha nervously looked at Jill, “I hate to put it this way, but I don’t know any other way to say it. The rumor mill in the office is getting out of control. It started this morning when Margot and Ebonee didn’t show up for work. Then the two of you didn’t show up either. Everyone knew that they left with you to go to the swingers resort and the rumors started and kept rolling along.”

“Isabella did her best to quiet it down as she explained that there were some major issues with management at the resort that required your immediate attention. You had to personally handle the situation and it went late in the day. You were all forced to stay overnight because the helicopter needed to return home and you still had more work to do. It slowed it some, but didn’t stop it completely.”

Zachary then spoke up, “The three of us were called into your office this morning for a conference with Isabella. She said that she needed to talk to us regarding our interviews. She asked if we could fly up here to meet with you and Jill. Still thinking of Ebonee and Margot, it got a little weird when she stated that if we went to the resort for our interviews, there was a very high probability we would have to be nude for at least part of the interview.”

Shaun laughed, “I was surprised, but readily agreed that I would go. I was raised as a nudist and told Isabella that’s great, I would love to go. My parents came from family’s that lived the nudist lifestyle their entire life and that is actually how they met. After they were married, they continued to enjoy the lifestyle and raised us to be a part of it. Other than a diaper I rarely wore clothes before I started going to school. I am very cool with the idea because I haven’t practiced nudism outside of my home since I left for college.”

I had to laugh at what they asked and said, “I guess it does look and sound a little suspicious. You should know that Margo, we call her Pixie now, will not be back to our office. She took a management job here as manager of the front desk. It looks like Ebonee will also be staying. She worked in the restaurant business to put herself through college and she has accepted the job as restaurant manager over the four restaurants on site here at this resort. I guess the two management jobs are down to the three of you now. That is unless someone else has applied since we left yesterday.”

Isabella answered, “No one else has applied.”

Jill smiled at the three, “You do understand that none of you have to go to the nudist resort with us. It will in no way affect your qualification or interview status for the hotel account manager positions. We only wanted to give you the opportunity to visit one of our resorts. It is totally up to you what you would like to do. If you want to participate that is great. If you would rather stay in the office and not participate, that is also great. You do not have to do anything you are not comfortable doing. Do you understand that it is totally your own decision?”

Shaun replied, “I am going to participate and can’t wait to start. I miss this part of my life so much. Every time I bring it up to a lady friend, I never see them again. Most leave thinking I am some sort of pervert or worse. Word gets around and I sometimes find it hard to even get a first date.”

Tabitha said, “I will participate. I am very nervous, this is something I have thought about doing but didn’t know anyone to go with me. I feel safe going with all of you. I do have one question, is everyone going to be staring at us and checking us out?”

Shaun laughed, “Absolutely, they will be checking you out. Starting with me, I will definitely check you out. You are hot and part of being a nudist is showing off what God has blessed you with. God doesn’t make ugly people, we come in all sizes and shapes and you will see them all.” Shaun was laughing when her finished.

Tabitha shyly looked Shaun up and down, “You don’t look half bad yourself. So, you won’t care if I check you out? No embarrassment at all, I can look all I want and you don’t care.”

Shaun laughed, “I will strip now and you can stay dressed. I already told you I was raised in this lifestyle. I love being looked and stared at by women, I even love the effect it has on my body. Especially the hot ones like all of the ladies in this room.”

Jill intervened, “Shaun, we will both check you out in a little while.” She winked at Tabitha, “You may even get more than you ask for.”

Jill’s statement caused everyone in the room to laugh, except the three interviewees.

Zachary was shyly smiling, “Hell, I’ve always wondered what people saw in running around nude in a perpetual state of horniness. What do I do about the effect it will have on my body? I will not be able to hide my arousal after we are all nude?”

Shaun smiled and looked at Tabitha, “You wear it proudly. It will go down as you become more comfortable in the environment. It is an accepted side effect of the lifestyle. Everyone, men and women, will look and then forget about it. When I was younger, I would jump in the pool as soon as it started to rise and whenever I needed to settle things down. Just remember, it is a normal male thing to have happen. Even if you are gay, it will pop up because everyone is nude.”

I looked at them, “Are there any other questions you have for Jill and I? After we climb on the helicopter, it will be our turn for questions.”

Tabitha said, “I do have one more question. Why does everyone or most people close to you call you Master or Mistress? It is another thing driving the office gossipers crazy, speculation is all over the spectrum from slavery to almost everything under the sun. Some are even trying to come up with a pool on who is the most correct.”

Jill answered, “Let’s go back up to our room and talk about it. I am not avoiding your question, but we want to fully and truthfully answer your question. Maybe you can settle down the gossip for us.”

I looked at those going with us, “If everyone is done eating, everyone can head to their work stations. The rest of us can head up to our room and continue with the interview and become more comfortable with each other.”

As we were filing out Jill held back to walk with Tabitha, I was following them when Jill explained, “Tabitha, don’t be nervous. We will take care of you if you will allow us too.”

I saw Tabitha look in Jill’s eyes, “What if I really want you to take care of me?”

Jill laughed, “If it was to happen, it would have no effect on your interview. Nobody has been promoted because they gave themselves to Jeff and me. You still have to show us that you are qualified for the job. Everyone has to be able to do the job they have. Do you understand?”

Tabitha looked at Jill, smiled and said, “That is another rumor floating around. When everyone discovered Ebonee and Margo, ah Pixie, stayed with you last night. They were telling the three of us that the interview process was over. Today I find out that they were promoted to management in different jobs than they applied for. You and Jeff are like no other managers I have ever worked for. I now understand more than I probably should. By the way, I am still a virgin.”

Jill laughed, “If you want, we can take care of that too.”

Tabitha covered her mouth and giggled as we stepped into the elevator, “I may let you take care of it for me. For the first time in my life I am so horny that I am actually embarrassed.”

Jill laughed, went nose to nose with Tabitha, “Let’s get some of the interview out of the way and see how much time we have. Jeff is very gentle when he takes someone’s cherry. You will love it.”

Tabitha shyly looked at Shaun and Zach and turned a deeper red when Jill said, “Don’t worry about them. I will be taking care of them if it comes to that.” I opened the door to the owner’s suite and led them into the living room area.

Laughing I said, “Let’s get the Master and Mistress question out of the way. Jill and I live in a special lifestyle. Some call it submissive / dominant lifestyle, but we don’t force anyone into our lifestyle. We accept them into our lives and allow them to give themselves to us. I know that you and everyone in the office saw Jill lead three of our submissives into the office. The twins are now our PA’s and the third one, Brenda, is Sandy’s PA.”

Zach asked, “Are they now your slaves?”

Jill laughed, “I already said, we don’t turn people into our slaves. They are our submissives and come to us whenever we call or require their presence. Most people believe that makes them our slaves. What makes this different is that they always have the choice to join us or not join us. If they chose to not join us, that means they have chosen to go another way and no longer are our submissives. Do all of you understand what I explained?”

Shaun shyly asked, “Do you get upset when someone tells you they no longer want to be your submissive?”

Jill laughed, “Nobody has chosen to not respond when we call. But no, we will not be upset if someone chooses to move on with their lives. Everybody changes as their lives evolve and they gain new experiences. We can also make the decision to move on with our lives and choose to no longer be a Master or Mistress. We can also choose to move on from a submissive and not call them anymore. Everyone changes as life happens to them and so do their needs.

I had been watching Tabitha as Jill explained about submissives. She kept rubbing her thighs together. I looked at her breasts and for the first time I realized she didn’t have a bra on. Her nipples were pushing out against her thin shirt. Her breasts were not large, about a small B, but her nipples were big.

Suddenly, Jill stood and reached for Tabitha’s hand. She pulled her up to a standing position and hugged her. I thought she whispered in Tabitha’s ear. With a surprised look on her face she stared into Jill’s smiling face. Then Tabatha nodded her head.

Jill giggled and clapped her hands. She then led Tabitha to where I was sitting, “Jeff, please take Tabitha into the master bedroom and treat her well. I’ll take care of the lumps in these guys pants.”

I looked in Tabitha’s eyes and noticed a pleading look, “Please Jeff, I need something to relieve the pressure between my legs. I can’t stand it anymore. My God, I am a 24 year old virgin and don’t want to be anymore. Please take me.”

I looked at Jill seated between Shaun and Zach. Her hands were already at work between their legs and they were staring at Tabitha. I thought their looks showed concern for Tabitha. Then their total focus turned to Jill who said, “Go ahead Jeff, I have everything in hand out here.” Both guys gasped as Jill made her statement.

Laughing, I led Tabitha to the master bedroom. I sat on the bed and pulled her between my knees. I looked in her eyes and smiled, “Tabitha, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want too. I think Jill just wanted to get her claws on those two horny guys. She can be quite the slut when she is in the mood.”

Tabitha gasped, “Did you just call your fiancée a slut?”

I looked at Tabitha, “In our lifestyle the term slut isn’t derogatory. It is actually a term of affection. You see, slutty behavior is sometimes required to live the way we live. During the party at our house this past weekend, Jill and I made love or fucked multiple people. Most would call that slutty behavior by both of us. The big difference is that we love all of our friends and make love to them regularly. If someone outside of our lifestyle found out they would call us sluts in the derogatory way. To us it is a way of showing each other we care, and yes, because we enjoy it. Do you see the difference?”

Her nerves were settling a little as she nodded, “My mother caught me masturbating in my bedroom one morning when she came in to wake me up. She became upset and called me a slut for needing to relieve myself. From that day on, she never missed a chance to degrade my friends and kids my age who openly showed affection for each other. She programmed me into being called the ice queen at school. I hated the nickname and as we grew older as the other kids started to pull away from me. I became an introvert and standoffish. It continued into college through graduation and now I want to change. It is why I accepted this job and moved out here. Please be gentle with me, I need to do this with you.”

I smiled at her and started to unbutton her blouse. When I finished, I spread the blouse and took one of her swollen nipples in my mouth and teased it with my tongue. She shivered as a mild orgasm ran through her body. I thought, “This girl is really ready for this, go slow.”

I moved my mouth to her other nipple and pushed her blouse off her shoulders. She allowed it to fall to the floor. I felt her shiver again as a moan escaped her lips. I stood and pulled her into my embrace and kissed her with an open mouth. I ran my tongue over her lips and she got the hint and opened hers. I felt her arms wrap around me and she massaged my back like I was hers.

I released her and she started to unbutton my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders. She then took one of my nipples into her mouth and played her tongue over my nipple just the way I did hers. I surprised her when I moaned. Her eyes found my face as I closed my eyes. She giggled and when I opened my eyes she said, “I didn’t know that men liked to have their nipples sucked. Did you really like it?”

I smiled, “Yes, I really liked it or should I say I loved it. Men have the same erogenous zones as women. Down below, you have a clit and men have the lower side of their penis. The back sides are the same for both of us.”

She gasped, “The back side is sensitive to erotic touches?”

I laughed, “Oh yes, I will show you in a little bit.” I then unbuttoned her shorts, leaned down and pushed them down her legs letting them fall to the floor as they passed over her knees. As I stood back up I ran my hands up her legs and up her tummy to her breasts and massaged them. I pinched her nipples and lightly pulled on them before releasing them to bounce back. She released a moan of pleasure.

She went to work on my shorts, letting them fall to the floor as she pushed them down. I knew the exact moment she noticed the bulge in my boxer briefs. She gasped and looked up at me, smiling. She asked, “Are all of them that big?”

Smiling back I said, “No Tabitha, Jill tells me mine is more impressive than most. Don’t worry I will be gentle with you. We will go slow and if required, I will use lube.”

Tabitha’s hands were shaking when she lowered my boxer briefs. When I was completely revealed, she looked up at me, “May I touch it?”

I smiled, “If you don’t, I am going to have to do it myself. Please feel free to do whatever you want.”

Tabitha kneeled and nervously wrapped my manhood with her hand and fingers. She stroked it a couple of times and looked up into my eyes. She had a large smile on her face until I said, “Tabitha, you may kiss it if you want.”

Tabitha lowered her eyes and stared at my shaft. She then leaned forward and kissed the tip. When she looked up at me there was a drop of precum on her upper lip. She must have felt it because she licked her lips. She smiled up at me and asked, “What did I taste when I licked my lip, was that your cum?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.