The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. I hope I do it justice as it is much longer than I anticipated and won’t end soon. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are appreciated.

I looked at Jill, “Olivia and I are going out to the pool for a little while. You take Pixie and Gerald up the suite and talk with them about our lifestyle. Watch the Pixie. You may have to protect Gerald from her.”

Olivia and I were laughing with them as we walked toward the pool area.

As I opened the door for Olivia to exit the lobby, I reached over and untied her robe as she walked past me onto the pool area. I let it fall open to expose her lovely body. Olivia gasped but kept walking up the sidewalk toward the pool without covering up.

I leaned near her ear and whispered, “Olivia, we are going to get laid at least once before we head up to the suite. We are already being scoped out by a few couples. Let’s sit on this chaise lounge for two and see what happens.”

Olivia nervously whispered, “I am not sure I am up to public sex. But, I will keep my word to you. I am yours to use as you please.”

I whispered, “Olivia, you body is saying that you are ready for anything. Your thighs are shinning with your fluids of arousal. I promised to push you out of your comfort zone and our first victim is walking straight toward us now.”

Olivia looked up and saw a strikingly beautiful and tall redhead walking directly toward us. She is about 5’10” tall with brown hair that highlighted red in the sunlight. Her robe was flowing out behind her showing off her runway model body. It was slim, not quite skinny, and tight with small B-cup breasts. As she drew close she held her hand out to Olivia and said, “Hello, my name is Ophelia.”

Olivia took her hand, “My name is Olivia and this is Jeff.”

Ophelia said, “I am not sure how to ask, but my husband and I would love to spend some time with you and your husband.”

Olivia laughed, “Jeff isn’t my husband he is my Master. What are your intentions for the time we spend together? We are not shy, so feel free to speak openly.”

Ophelia blushed, “Your Master? Are you his slave?”

Olivia smiled, “No, I am not his slave. I have chosen to serve and fulfill his and his wife’s desires. She is off elsewhere with a couple of their pets and we decided to visit the pool. Please sit and join us.”

Olivia reached over and untied my robe, exposing the full length of manhood. Ophelia gasped as she looked at my shaft, “That is quite a weapon.”

I smiled, “Ophelia, I like to be able to take care of my partners needs. So far I haven’t received any complaints.”

Ophelia still blushing, “I can believe you are quite satisfying. If you would like to exchange partners with us, we would be very grateful, but I must admit to a small problem. He loves anal sex and I do not enjoy the experience.”

Olivia laughed, “So you want me to give your husband my ass, but you won’t give yours to my Master. He happens to love anal sex and create three holed sluts for us to use in the future. I don’t think what you are proposing is a fair exchange. I think your husband is a very sexy looking man and I wouldn’t mind spending some quality time with him. But you are going to have to give your beautiful ass to my Master to make it work.”

Ophelia near tears, said, “To me, that is not a fair exchange. I really am not happy having something driven into my ass. Is there another way?”

Olivia was smiling, obviously having fun, “Ophelia, I don’t think we can come to an agreement here. If you won’t have give your ass my Master, I cannot give my ass to your husband. You need to find someone else for you and your husband to play with. I cannot deny my Master something he loves, when I am being asked to provide it to your husband as he probably loves it just as much.”

Ophelia started to tear up, “Olivia, I have approached a number of couples and they all have turned me down. Nicely, but turned us down just the same. I don’t know what to do.”

I entered the conversation, “Ophelia, we have a three bedroom suite. If you will give me your ass, your husband and you can come up and my wife will make it easier to have anal sex with me. But, if you come with us, I am going to use all three of your holes before we are done. If you agree with this, go get your husband and we will go up and have a private little session with my wife in a bed. I think that is quite a bit preferable than out here in the open.”

Ophelia said, “We will go with you and do as you wish. Are you sure your wife will help me have a good experience?”

A voice came from behind us, “Absolutely, I will help you have good anal sex. Don’t let that little thing between his legs scare you.”

I laughed and turned and there was my wife’s smiling face walking toward us with her robe open and flowing freely behind her, “Honey, I thought you were protecting Gerald from our pet Pixie?”

Jill laughed, “He doesn’t need protection any more, we talked for a while and Pixie literally dragged Gerald to one of the bedrooms. You should have seen it, 4’11” Pixie dragging a very willing 6’6” Gerald down the hall. By the time they come up for air, Pixie will most likely have her first pet. She told me that she was going to keep the job and stay with Gerald. She also asked if I would order her a collar so she could make it official.”

I could only shake my head, “Who would have thought that our tiny Pixie could be so dominant? I am very happy for her.”

Jill reached her hand out to Ophelia, “My name is Jill, Jeff’s wife, shall we go retrieve your husband and head up to our suite. After I help Jeff with you, I may join Olivia with your husband. I hope you will be staying the night with us. Jeff loves to create three holed pets for us to enjoy from time to time. That is if you want to do it again in the future.”

Ophelia, “Took Jill’s hand, I am not sure if I am up to this, but I will do it with your help. Thank you for being so understanding.”

Ophelia led Jill to her husband and brought him to us. He introduced himself, “My name is Micah. We thank you for your understanding.”

Ophelia laughed and stated, “Micah they were not very understanding of my predicament. Olivia refused to give you something I would not give her Master. We compromised; Jeff’s wife is going to help me give Jeff my ass. Then she is going to join you and Olivia in another bedroom.

Jill smiled, “This is my husband Jeff and his pet Olivia. Shall we head up to our suite and get this party started.”

Entering our suite I had to laugh. Pixie was sitting on Gerald’s lap with her head on his shoulder. They both were asleep, leaning back in the recliner and looked like they would be there all night. They were both nude and it appeared Gerald’s tool was still inside of Pixie.

Jill laughed, “That’s where I left them. We were talking and they both drifted of to asleep. That’s why I went looking for you. Before I forget, I received a text from Ebonee. She will be here with five guests later this evening. I can’t wait to see her work this out. She wants all of her PA’s to be submissive to her and wear her collar.”

The twins came out of the bedroom with Julie supported between them. Julie said, “Master, if it is ok with you, I will take my Mistresses home with me tonight. I have to take care of my cat and will bring them back in the morning before you leave to the other resort.”

I laughed, “You may want to put something on in case you are pulled over for some reason.”

Nahla laughed, “Master, you are right. We can use the robes in the closet. And Master, Isabella called and asked what you are going to do about the interviews tomorrow?”

I looked at Jill, “Are you thinking what I am thinking. Should we have Isabella bring them here on the helicopter and we can do the interviews at the resort?”

Jill nodded, “It may be the only way to fit them in this week.”

Ayana said, “I will call her and arrange for them to fly up. Do you want Isabella to come with them? Should I remind her about the possibility of being nude during the tour?”

Smiling, Jill said, “Yes, she will need to warn them and let them make the decision on what they want do. If they choose to fly here, please have her come up with them. Maybe we can have some fun when things settle down.”

Turning to Micah and Ophelia I asked, “Are you still interested in the party we discussed? We are going to have some company in a couple of hours when our pet brings her staff up. They will be using the bedroom Ayana and Nahla have been using to have their way with Julie. Turning toward the twins I asked, “It is clean, isn’t it my pets?”

Nahla answered, “Yes Master. We changed the sheets and made the bed before we came out.”

I said, “Thank you and please have Julie back to work tomorrow. And ladies, please make sure she is rested enough to possibly do some work.”

Ayana and Nahla replied in unison, “Yes Master.” The three ladies walked out the door laughing.

Jill grabbed Ophelia’s hand and led her down the hall, “Master, please give us a few minutes before you join us.”

Olivia surprised me when she grabbed Micah’s hand, “This way stud, your wife made promises your body better be able to keep. I have a huge itch and you are going to scratch it.”

I laughed and said to their backs, “Good luck Micah. My pets are very energetic and vigorous lovers. If I don’t see you tonight, we can talk in the morning over coffee. I am sure you have a couple of questions.” He nodded his head and followed Olivia into the bedroom at the end of the hall.

I walked into the bedroom Jill had taken Ophelia. They were both nude and lying on the bed in a very passionate embrace. Jill rolled Ophelia over her body so her back was facing me. I saw one of Jill toys embedded in Ophelia’s ass. It was about the diameter of two of my fingers.

Jill smiled at me, “Sorry Master, she is so beautiful, I couldn’t wait. She is almost ready for you. We are going to start with her deep throat technique. Let me pull out the dildo and put in a butt plug, then we can start.”

Jill asked, “Ophelia, please get on your hands and knees.”

When Ophelia did, Jill pumped the dildo in and out of Ophelia’s ass a few times. Then she liberally lubed her ass and slowly inserted the butt plug. Jill was smiling and staring at me as she removed the plug and reinserted a few times. Seating the plug into Ophelia’s ass and twisting a couple of times.

I was surprised when Ophelia moaned in pleasure.

Jill laughed, “I think she liked it Master. We are going to have fun tonight. Ophelia, please kneel next to the bed and Master, please sit on the bed.”

We both did as requested. I could tell that Jill was enjoying herself. Her sex juices were flowing down the inside of her legs when she said, “Ophelia, move between the Master’s legs and proceed to give him your best oral stimulation. I want you to take his cock deep in your throat.”

Ophelia said, “I will try” as she took me in her mouth and started moving her mouth up and down my shaft. She stopped every time the head of my cock entered her throat opening to cough. Jill grabbed Ophelia by her hair and forced Ophelia to look in her eyes. “Ophelia, you have to do better than that. You aren’t even taking half of the Master’s lovely cock in your lovely mouth. Let me show you how to take it all the way down your throat. When it hits the back of your mouth, you have to swallow the head so it smoothly enters your throat.” Jill released Ophelia and said, “Watch me.”

Jill demonstrated taking me balls deep into her throat. She repeated the process a few times then said, “See, it really isn’t that hard. I know you can do it. Try again.”

Ophelia went down on me again. This time I felt the head of my cock passed the opening to her throat. She pulled off as she choked and coughed. Jill gently said, “That was better my little love. I know you can do it. Try again.”

As Ophelia went down on me, I saw Jill turn on the butt plug. Ophelia reacted by pushing her face down and about half my cock entered her throat, she gagged and coughed through an orgasm. She kept repeating, “OH MY” as she was coughing. “What did you do to me?”

Jill laughed, “I turned on the butt plug. Ophelia, you had an orgasm when his cock entered your throat. You are not allowed to cum again until I say you can. Do you understand my lovely little pet?”

Ophelia gasped, “Yes, I understand. It surprised me when you turned on the plug. I almost choked myself on his cock. The sensation was amazing, something that has never happened to me before.”

I noticed that she either didn’t hear Jill call her a pet, or didn’t recognize it was her as our pet.

Jill grabbed Ophelia by her hair again and looked in her eyes, “If you want to truly feel an orgasm that will change your life. You need to learn how to control your body’s urges and feelings my pet. It’s time to go balls deep on that cock. You know you can take him into your throat. I am going to help you go balls deep. Try again and don’t stop until you feel his balls on your chin.” Jill reached back and turned up the butt plug and still holding her hair, she moved Ophelia’s face over my cock and she moaned again.

Jill said, “Don’t forget to swallow when the head of his cock reaches your throat. I am going to help you take it all the way into your throat. Are you ready my lovely little pet?”

Ophelia took a deep breath and let it out as a sigh and nodded that she was ready. She then started to take me in and out of her mouth. Jill counted, “1, 2, 3” and she pushed Ophelia’s head so my cock went more than half way into her throat. She held her head in place and counted, “1, 2, 3, 4, 5” then she pulled her head off my cock.

Jill smiled in Ophelia’s face, “That was much better my lovely little pet. Good job, ready to try again my lovely little pet?”

Ophelia looked up at Jill, “I think he is too big. I am not sure I can take him all the way in.”

Jill smiled at her, “Ophelia, I know you can do it. Let’s try again my lovely little pet. Do you like my new nickname for you, do you like being our lovely little pet.”

Ophelia nodded, “I do like it, I am not sure what you mean by it, but I am ready. Will you help me again?”

Jill replied, “Yes, I will help you. I know you can do it if you really try my lovely little pet.”

Ophelia sighed as she started to take me in and out of her mouth again.

Jill grabbed her hair and said, “Ophelia, we are going to go balls deep this time. Are you ready my lovely little pet?”

Ophelia nodded as her head moved up and down on my cock. Jill counted, “1, 2, 3” and pushed her head all the way down, balls deep on my shaft. Jill counted, “1, 2, 3, 4, 5.” And she pulled Ophelia’s head off my cock and said, “You took him balls deep my lovely little pet. That was awesome my pet. I am so proud of you. Do you think you can do it without my help? Take some deep breaths of air and try again, really hard my pet.”

Ophelia smiled as she said, “I think I can do it. I will try again.”

Ophelia looked up in my eyes. I saw determination and lust in her eyes. She took me in her mouth and as she moved her head taking me in and out of her mouth, she drove her face all the way to my balls. I felt her count to five as her throat vibrated. She pulled her face off me and looked at Jill with a huge smile on her face.

Jill took Ophelia’s face in her hands and kissed her deeply and passionately. Jill pulled back and said, “That was awesome my pet. Now it is time to use your new skill until he fills your throat and tummy with his seed.”

Ophelia looked in Jill’s eyes, “Yes Mistress, it is time. Thank you for your patience and teaching me the right way to do it.”

Jill said, “Give him the best blow job he has ever had my pet. Then your ass can be his.”

Ophelia nodded and proceeded to do exactly as Jill requested. Within minutes I shot my streams of seed down her throat into her tummy.

Jill took Ophelia in her arms and said, “Let me taste my husband from your mouth our pet.”

I was enjoying watching them make out. Ophelia said, “It is time for me to live up to my promise. Master, will you take me from the backside. I am ready. I know I will enjoy it and with my Mistresses assistance I am ready.”

Jill looked in Ophelia’s eyes, “Do you realize that you are calling us Master and Mistress. Do you understand what that means?”

Ophelia replied, “I know and understand exactly what it means. I figured out what being your pet means. I am giving my body to you to use however you wish. Anywhere, anytime, anyway, you may call me anytime and I will be there. I think I like the sound of it and I don’t believe Micah will mind either. Now, please Mistress, help your husband take my ass. I can’t wait to have him fill my pussy with his wonderful cock.”

Jill laughed, “My pet, get on your hands and knees on the bed so I can turn off and remove that plug. Then we will insert my husband’s cock my new pet.”

Jill worked the plug from Ophelia’s ass as she twisted it and reinserted it a couple of times. Ophelia had an orgasm while Jill played. Jill asked, “Master, kneel behind her and let me lube you both up.”

As Jill applied lube she used four fingers to fuck Ophelia’s ass. “Master, look at how open her ass is from the butt plug. She is going to really enjoy this. She has given herself to us as our pet. I want you to use her as if you own her, because we do. We will start slow and when you start pounding away I am going to leave and got to her husband and let him abuse my ass.”

After Jill finished liberally applying lube to me and playing with Ophelia’s ass, she took me in hand and pressed my cock so the head slipped into Ophelia’s ass. Ophelia moaned as Jill held me still to allow Ophelia to adjust to my intrusion. Jill said, “Master, slowly press into her ass and pull back out. Each time you press forward, insert your cock a little deeper.”

I did as requested and when I made it balls deep, Jill said, “It is time to fuck her ass and give her all of your cock.”

After a couple of minutes Jill said, “I am going to fuck her husband, give her a ride she’ll never forget. Then shower and do her pussy, fill it with your seed.” As she was walking out she said, “Ophelia my pet, no cuming until your Master says you can. I’ll see you two in the morning after our husbands wear us out.” Jill walked out of the bedroom to join Olivia with Ophelia’s husband.

I took Ophelia’s hips in hand and slowly fucked her ass. She was grunting with each of my strokes and asked, “Please Master, abuse my ass. It feels so good. I never knew anal sex could feel like this. Give your slutty little pet all of your cock.”

I replied, “Take my cock in your ass my slutty little pet.” I pounded away at her ass until she was screaming in pleasure when I said, “Do not come until I do. You may cum when I release my seed deep in your ass my slutty little pet.”

Ophelia was begging me to let her cum when I finally released my seed in her ass. She raised her head to the ceiling and squealed through orgasm after orgasm. Then suddenly she collapsed on the bed, out cold and covered in sweat. I spooned her into my body and whispered encouraging words in her ear as her eyes fluttered open. She looked in my eyes and whispered, “Master,” then drifted off to sleep. I soon followed her into the world of slumber.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.