The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: I love this story as if flows onto my computer. I hope I do it justice as it is much longer than I anticipated. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it. As always constructive criticism gratefully accepted and ways to improve this story are appreciated. I would like to thank markf52 for editing my story from a textural and flow point of view. His insights are very helpful.

We walked into the lobby and saw that Pixie was most definitely in charge. Our new pet may have a dominant side hidden inside that beautiful little body. Pixie saw us and ran around the front desk and jumped in my arms, “Master, thank you for the little party in the owner’s suite. Ayana and Nahla are making sure Julie is ok. When my Mistress and I went to our offices, Julie was passed out between them.

Jill asked, “Pixie is everything going well?”

Pixie smiled, “Yes Mistress, I still need to select a PA, but they accepted that I was their new manager and I am learning the ropes. May I introduce you to everyone?”

I smiled at our tiny little pet, “Yes Pixie, you may.”

Pixie led us to the front desk, “Ladies and Gentlemen, please come out front.” Pixie waited a moment, “I would like to introduce our new Corporate Vice Presidents, Jeff and Jill Wilson. Since this is a swingers resort, you may all know that they are my Master and Mistress in our lifestyle. If you want more information about our lifestyle, I will answer any questions tomorrow. We are at the end of the day. Please ask your questions tomorrow.”

Jill smiled, “Pixie, please reserve the owners suite for you and Ebonee for at least the next month. If either of you decide to keep your current positions, book it permanently for the two of you. It will be your home until we make a decision on what to do.

I said, “Jill, let’s stop by the restaurant office and see how Ebonee is doing.”

When we walked in we heard Ebonee say, “I don’t care what you were being groomed for. I was just appointed manager of restaurants and that’s the job I am going to do.”

Ebonee saw us and said, “Hello Master and Mistress, how may I serve you?”

I smiled at Ebonee, “I was thinking you needed the new Corporate Vice Presidents to support you.

Ebonee smiled, “There is nothing happening that I can’t handle. I was going to suggest to Melanie here, if she didn’t like the fact that I was hired as the restaurant manager, she could quit and find another job.”

Melanie gasped, “Ebonee, I am not going anywhere. I only ask that I keep my job as PA to the manager. I cannot afford a cut in pay. I have two daughters to support that are in college.”

I looked at Ebonee and Melanie, “Are you two sure this is over?”

Ebonee replied, “As far as I am concerned it is.”

I focused on Melanie, “Is it over? Ebonee has our full support. We recommended her for the position because we need someone we can trust without question and Ebonee fits the bill perfectly?”

Melanie sighed, “It is over my aunt was going to retire soon and was teaching me everything that pertains to the job of manager. I am disappointed, but I am fine as long as I can keep my job as PA.”

Jill asked Melanie, “Are you sure it’s over? We are having problems with the past managers family ties. Some have even resorted to physical violence against Jeff and me.”

Melanie explained, “I have no loyalty to my family. I had a troubled upbringing and the family disowned me and cast me aside. I received some help from a friend’s family who helped me clean up my act with the correct type of tough love. In my family’s tough love was a beating and very demeaning comments. After cleaning up my act and nowhere else to go, I went home a changed person. I was offered a job as dish washer in one of the restaurants and worked hard to get where I am. Now that you cleaned out my family I can relax and do my job.”

Ebonee pulled Melanie into her embrace, “I will take care of you and nobody will ever hurt you again.”

Melanie sighed and leaned into Ebonee and whispered, “This is the first real hug I have received in a very long time.” We barely heard her words.

I looked at them, “Ebonee, I just requested Pixie to book the owners suite for the two of you for at least the next month. That means that neither of you will have to travel to or from a home. I believe that living here will only add to your lifestyle choices.”

Ebonee smiled and looked at Melanie, “How would you like to spend the night with me and my little friend Pixie. She is the new front desk manager and my Master just told me that he requested Pixie to reserve the owner’s suite for the next month at this resort for us. I guess this is going to be my new home, at least for the next month.”

Melanie asked, “What are your plans for the night?”

Ebonee simply said, “I plan to share you with my pet Pixie. My direct PA will need to be comfortable calling me Mistress in front of the other staff members. My PA should be proud to wear a collar saying Property of Ebonee Moore. My PA will also need to be available to service me and whoever I choose for them to service. I can tell you that my Master has an 11+ inch appendage sticking out from his body. If I ask you to take care of him, you will need to do so without question. I need to know that you will be available to do what I ask anytime, anywhere, anyway I need you too. Since your daughters are in college, I may want them too.”

Melanie smiled and said, “I will give you and your friend Pixie a test ride tonight and see where it leads. As far as my daughters are concerned, it will be up to them. They are their own women and that is the way I raised them. What are you going to do with your other four PA’s that manage the restaurants? Are they on board with your plan of domination?”

Ebonee replied, “I hope you like them, I am going to invite them all to join us. If they will join us, we can all be in our room tonight along with a couple of my Mistresses. They are twins and extremely hot. Can you stay with all of us tonight?”

Melanie appeared in thought as she looked at the ceiling, “Ebonee, if you can pull this off, I will call you Mistress in front of anyone and be proud to wear your collar.”

Ebonee said, “We will see if you and I can pull this off together. If we can do this, we will have a staff we can trust. Please do as I request tonight, without hesitation. It may be uncomfortable, but I will always have your back. We will hold off on your daughters until you are comfortable being mine. Tonight we will start to bring the restaurant PA’s into our fold.”

Melanie said, “I do not want to disappoint you on our first night. But if you request, I will call them.”

Ebonee said, “Melanie, lets hold off on them. I believe our hands will be full tonight with our staff of PA’s.”

I said, “Ebonee, we are going to make a quick check on the other offices and then head home. We will meet your team up in the owner’s suite, then hopefully return tomorrow afternoon.”

Ebonee asked, “Mistress, are Pixie and I invited to your party on Friday night.

Jill replied, “Oh Ebonee my pet. You are always welcome in our home, anytime you would like to visit. You are part of our family. Next time you visit we will have one of Jeff’s collars for you. I hope you are ready for the next step. We both want you and your pet Pixie as our pets.”

Ebonee said, “Mistress, I am very ready for the next step and I know my Pixie is. May we assist you in your plans for this weekend?”

Jill replied, “Yes you may, we have a couple departments to visit before we head up to the owner’s suite. See you in a while.”

I stepped close to Ebonee and looked deep in her eyes, “Ebonee, are you comfortable being Mistress to Pixie and it appears your staff? You understand the burden this places on you in regards to continually earning their trust and respect every day. You have to be consistent when it comes to satisfying all of their needs.”

Ebonee answered, “I believe I am.” Ebonee looked at Melanie, “Have you met my pet Pixie? She is a wonderful woman and the new manager of the front desk.”

Melanie smiled, “Not yet, but I assume I will meet her tonight.”

Jill stepped close to us, “Ebonee, you cannot force Melanie or any of your staff to be with the two of you tonight. All intimate relations must be consensual between all parties. The sexual need for release between you and your staff could be intense. You need to make sure Pixie is part of your plans. She will never turn you down for anything and would give herself totally over to your desires, even take care of your team while you watch. But, deep down inside she needs your total support. You must learn what she needs by how she acts and the look in her eyes or the subtleness of what she says. A true submissive like Pixie, lives to please their Master or Mistress. We as the dominant need to know when we have to please our submissive in a way they need. Their desires will rarely be spoken.”

I smiled at Ebonee, “If you really intend to capture your entire staff, you must learn. The larger the harem, the more observant you have to be. Bringing your staff into the picture adds a greater possibility of jealousy. You cannot show favoritism of one over the other. If you are going to create a harem, does this mean you are going to stay?

Ebonee looked at me, “Yes Master, I am planning on staying. The longer you and my Mistress show confidence in me. I am starting to believe in myself as a leader. I will proudly wear your collar as soon as you can put it on my neck.”

I said, “When we were at the front desk before coming to your office, we saw some dominant traits in Pixie. We could tell that Pixie was in charge and taking responsibility for her crew. Which one is more dominant, Pixie or someone on your staff? You need to observe them all to maintain balance in your home. Pixie may even have her own harem started when we stop by and see her before heading to the owner’s suite.”

Jill stated, “It was amazing to see the transformation in her demeanor. We only saw her in her submissive role she desires so badly. She didn’t even appear to notice her dominant side. She was just doing the job we asked her to do. I suggest you give her a chance to allow this dominant personality to develop while the two of you live together. She may even bring a pet home without even knowing it. Please watch for these signals and help her develop that side of her personality.”

I looked at Melanie, “Do you understand what we are talking about. It is very rare for someone to be totally submissive. This is not a battle of wills. It is all about finding a balance in life. I never felt I had a dominant trait until Jill brought it out of me and pushed me to use it. Now it is who I am. Jill needed a man who she could trust to be a partner and saw it in me when I was ignorant about this lifestyle. She helped me develop my strength to become who I am today. I have never felt this empowered without strutting around like a peacock. As you enter into this lifestyle, you need to discover your balance to be truly happy. When you are with them tonight, it is not a battle for Ebonee’s affection. It is like a dance where you lead through trust and respect.”

Ebonee stepped into Jill’s arms, “I do not know if I am up to this, but I will give Pixie and my staff every chance to explore who they are. I love the way Pixie embraces every task you give her. The way she agreed when you asked her to manage the front desk. I could tell she was disappointed to be away from you, she accepted the job because you needed it to be done. I will make you proud, like Pixie is making you proud.”

Jill kissed Ebonee and we left to meet with each of the departments. We found everything to be going as it should. We met with Olivia last. She appeared to have some questions to ask us.

I smiled at Olivia, “You appear to have some questions you need answered. We have all the time you need until they are all answered.”

Olivia sighed, “Jeff, I am overwhelmed with how you and Jill came in this morning and completely revamped the management structure of this resort. I feel that you are in charge and I am not.”

Jill understood where Olivia was going with this and took charge. “Olivia, we have no desire to manage the day to day operation of this resort. We intend to give you all the support you require to become the manager we need you to be. We need for you to manage this resort and for us to manage the corporation.” Jill pulled Olivia into an embrace that indicated support, not sexual involvement.”

Olivia said, “I followed in your wake and feel everyone sees you as running the resort. Though no one disrespected me as resort manager, I could feel or sense they see the two of you as being in charge.”

I answered Olivia’s concern, “Olivia, I can see and feel your concern. We did what we felt needed to be done and should have been aware that this could happen. We have a meeting tomorrow morning at the resort across the valley. When that meeting is over we will come here and the three of us can meet with all your department managers. We will leave our PA’s here and have them create an organizational chart for us and you can explain it to your direct staff. Have you selected a PA yet?”

Olivia looked at her feet, “No, not yet. The one I was thinking about is Jacqui, but you made her a manager over maintenance.”

I smiled, “I am so sorry, I guess I have been stepping on your toes all afternoon.”

Jill interrupted me, “Olivia, Jeff is how we need you to be. He sees a problem and attacks it until it is gone. You are managing a swingers resort. Please tell me about your boyfriend.”

Olivia shook her head and sighed, “I have been thinking about him since you started to review the effects of what we did today. We’ve been together a little less than a year. We get along well, but because we both work long hours, we aren’t getting to know much about each other. We decided to move in together a couple of months ago to give us more time to talk. Since he owned his house, I gave up my apartment and moved in with him. I admit we are so tired at the end of our days we eat dinner and go to bed. Since I’ve met the two of you, I have been thinking that I don’t really have a boyfriend, I have a roommate.”

As Olivia finished, she was near tears. Jill wrapped her arms around Olivia and kissed her forehead as Olivia laid her head on Jill’s shoulder. Olivia started to sob, her shoulders shaking. Jill rubbed Olivia’s back, “Olivia, why are you crying? Please tell me, I am not judging you. I am trying to help you find balance your life.”

Olivia whispered, I could barely hear as she said, “Jill, who am I kidding, my life is a mess. I am so sexually frustrated I sometimes go into a vacant room and watch the pool area wishing I was out there as a participant. The man I feel is my boyfriend owns a business that requires him to travel all over the country. He can be gone for a few days to a couple of weeks at a time. He is gone now and won’t be back until the middle of next week. It’s time to end this charade of me thinking I have a boyfriend. Even if we were to start having a real relationship, he would still be traveling a couple of weeks a month and I would be home alone.”

Olivia raised her head and looked into Jill’s eyes. I have looked into those eyes and know what Olivia saw. She saw nothing but caring and understanding. Olivia lightly kissed Jill on the lips. Olivia started to pull away, but Jill pulled her back and passionately kissed Olivia. Olivia melted into Jill’s embrace and returned her passion.

I stood and closed the office door and locked it. I returned to my seat and settled in to watch until Jill let me know I was needed.

Jill looked at me and in our unspoken language, I saw thanks and to stay where I was.

Jill rubbed her hands down Olivia’s back and I heard Olivia sigh as Jill massaged her ass.

I received a text message. It was from our pilot asking, “Are you ready to return to the office?” I replied, “It will be a while, we are in another meeting.” He replied, “I need to be home soon to my family.” I made a decision, “Go home to your family, we will stay here tonight. Can you be back here at 0930 tomorrow morning?” He replied, “Yes, I have no scheduled flights for the remainder of the week other than your flight to the other resort tomorrow.” I replied, “Go home, and see you in the morning for our flight to the other resort.” He replied, “Thank you.”

I returned my focus to Jill and Olivia. Olivia’s blouse was unbuttoned and Jill was attached to one of Olivia’s breasts. Olivia’s head was laid back and she was moaning out loud. Jill looked into Olivia’s eyes, “Would you like to take this up to the owner’s suite. It’s getting late and we are staying the night. What do you think Jeff?”

I laughed, “I just sent the pilot home, unless we are walking, we are staying in the owner’s suite with our pets. I think Julie is up there with our twins right now. I received a text from Pixie saying that she would be up there after explaining our day to the night shift. Ebonee should be doing the same with the restaurant night shift and she will head up to the suite along with her staff.”

Olivia’s mouth was hanging open, “What is Julie doing up in the owner’s suite.”

Jill replied, “Last we heard she was passed out spooned between our twin pets.” Jill laughed, “Olivia, our twin pets are very exciting and energetic lovers. Will you spend the night with us in the owner’s suite? We promise you do not have to do anything you are not comfortable with.”

Olivia said, “I will go with you under one condition.”

Jill smiled and asked, “What is the one condition so you will go to the suite with us?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.