The New Owner - Cover

The New Owner

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name is Jeff, I met my future wife, Jill, in college. She was full of surprises. The big one happened at a special party her parents invited us to. Those surprised changed our lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Note: This story is being written from the perspective of the future new business owner. I put the Quadruplets and A New Life on hold while I get this out of the way. My wife says I have shinny thing syndrome, some call it ADHD and social distancing is only making it worse than normal. Now that this first chapter is complete I can return to my other works. Thanks for your understanding.

My name is Jeff Wilson. I am 42 years old, married to my wife Jill, who is 43 years old, for 21 years. I just happened to marry into the right family. I will go back to when we first started talking about marriage.

We had been dating for around a year when her parents invited us to a special party at their ranch style home on 20 acres of land. Their home was very well taken care of and around 5,000 square feet, with a living room, great room, large professional kitchen, and five master bedroom suites of about 400 square feet each. Their back yard had a very large covered patio, about 2,500 square feet with an outdoor kitchen that included two large natural gas BBQ’s, a double sized smoker that could probably smoke an entire cow. The stove had six burners and there were two full size sets of double ovens. They also had a double sized refrigerator and double freezer. To say their patio was well equipped would be an understatement. And lastly, they had a pool most resorts would love to have. It wasn’t overly large, but was designed as if it was an oasis. It was surrounded with Queen Palms complete with rock formations, waterfalls, slides, and a hot tub behind one of the waterfalls. It was probably the most relaxing backyard I have ever been in.

I asked Jill, my then girlfriend, “What is so special about this party?”

Her reply was, “my parents host a special party the last weekend of every month and they felt it was time to invite us as a couple. Plan on spending the entire weekend, starting with lunch on Saturday and ending sometime Sunday afternoon.”

Curious I asked, “What kind of party last for two days?”

Jill laughed and said, “A special party, all I can tell you is that you need to keep an open mind and to go with the flow as the party unfolds. My parents have a very interesting and outgoing group of close personal friends.”

I asked Jill, “What do I bring to this special party? I always bring something for the host to say thank you for inviting me.”

Jill smiled, “You don’t need to bring anything, I am sure you will have the opportunity show my mother your appreciation sometime during the weekend. Through showing her your appreciation, you will be thanking my father.”

I was thinking that Jill was hiding something from me as I replied “Jill, you are giving me just enough information to have my mind go crazy. Can you tell me a little more?

Jill replied, “No I can’t. Please take me to dinner and I will help you forget about the party until Saturday.”

After a very nice Italian dinner we went to Jill’s apartment near state college where we both attend, it is kind of where we met. I was a business major with a double in accounting. I had dreams of owning a hotel and restaurant, my minor is hospitality management. I was also in an accelerated program that would allow me graduate after three years. To accomplish this, I had to take classes during the summer after graduated from high school. That is three years of college without breaks, except holidays and spring break.

Jill’s family was in the hotel and restaurant business, we met during a required field trip as part of our hospitality management classes. We attended a seminar sponsored by Marriot at the local Marriot Courtyard hotel. We had a list of questions to answer and then write a paper about the hospitality business as presented.

We were paired up during a break out discussion. We got together for lunch where I asked her if you would like to have dinner together after the seminar. She agreed and we went on our first date. Well sort of, it was at a local taco joint under the guise of comparing notes and discuss format for the paper. To say we hit it off, wouldn’t come close to how I felt. As the evening progressed we started talking about each other. By the time we were asked to leave the taco place, because it was closing, we were really just warming up. She asked if I liked to dance, I told her that I love to. We went to a little club at the holiday inn not far away. When they were closing up shop at 2am, I took her back to her apartment and she kissed me good night. After that first kiss, I wanted way more. But, being the gentleman, I said good night and went to my apartment. I did not sleep well, my mind was on Jill and I couldn’t get her out of my head.

The next day in class, I arrived a little early and took my normal seat. I saw Jill enter the classroom, when she saw me her smile grew wide and she quickly took the desk directly behind me. Class started before we could exchange more than greetings.

I couldn’t wait for class to end and as we stood up a guy approached Jill and asked if she would like study in the library. Jill responded that she can’t as her boyfriend is taking her to lunch. Maybe we can all study together another time. He politely agreed that would be fine and walked away. I saw disappointment in his eyes as he left the classroom.

I looked at Jill and asked “you have a boyfriend?”

She laughed and was bouncing on her toes as she said “yes, that boyfriend is you. Just try and get rid of me.”

I smiled and said “I wouldn’t even try” and explained “I couldn’t sleep last night thinking of you and how to ask you out on a real date.”

Jill laughed and said “let’s go, your place or mine. I couldn’t sleep last night either, that good night kiss made me want more and I am going to get it as soon as I can. I hope I am not being too forward, but I am still wet from thinking about it.”

My place was closer, so we went there. We had no sooner entered my apartment she was pulling my shirt over my head and asked “what are you waiting for? I need you in me and I need you now. I am protected please don’t make me wait any longer.”

I said “who am I to argue with a beautiful woman who is ripping my clothes off?” Ten seconds later we were in a lip lock on my sofa, searching each other mouths with our tongues. Our hands were very busy as well. Her mouth attacked my cock as she lubed it with her saliva. She lay back on the sofa and said “please enter me now I really need you inside my body. I don’t know why, but I do. I will make love to you whenever you want me to. But right now, I need you to fuck me hard and fast. I am on edge and only you can satisfy my needs.

She lined my member up to her opening, grabbed my ass and pulled me into her with such force I went balls deep and nearly blew my load instantly. She let out a loud squeal and her body started quivering. I knew I wouldn’t last long after that and after a couple more in and outs I shot my seed in her body. As she was coming down from her second orgasm we collapsed together on my sofa. Holding each other tightly and not willing to let go.

Jill smiled at me and said thank you for wanting me every bit as much as I wanted you. I knew I wouldn’t last long and it appears that you needed me just as bad. I am sorry I called you my boyfriend without talking to you.

I interrupted her and said, to quote a very lovely young lady, just try and get rid of me, girlfriend of mine.

For the past year, we have been nearly inseparable outside of classes. My apartment lease was up for renewal the end of the following month. Jill asked if I wanted to move in with her and share her apartment. I agreed and we continued to grow closer and as we approached graduation, me in three and her in four years, we started to discuss marriage. The more we talked about our families, the more I thought she wanted to tell me, but she was holding back something that I felt needed to be discussed.

It is now Friday night, lying in bed after a very satisfying session slow and tender love making session. My thoughts went to the special party tomorrow. I told her “I don’t remember being at your parents home the last weekend of any month since we met. Have we ever been there on that weekend?”

Jill shyly replied “no, we haven’t. That is my parent’s weekend and only their special friends come over. Even family doesn’t visit that weekend, unless we are invited. When my brother and I were younger and living at home, my brother and I always went to our grandparent’s house that weekend. She would only say, you will find out more tomorrow. That is all I am allowed to say by my father’s orders. Don’t worry about it I think you are going to have a very good and enjoyable weekend.”

We had another very enjoyable, loving session and happily fell asleep in each other’s arms. We awoke to sunlight coming in the bedroom window. After a little make out session we got up, showered, and dressed for the day. I asked Jill “what do I need to pack for the weekend? We are only staying one night plus a change of clothes for Sunday. Is there anything else I will need?”

Smiling Jill said “why don’t you pack for one more night, just in case. We don’t have any classes until Monday afternoon, we may be asked to stay another night so my family can get to know you better. After all their guests leave, it will only be us, my brother, his wife, and my parents. You might be prepared to stay over as we may play games or the time could get away from us and it gets late.

I said “it wouldn’t hurt to be prepared. I like both your brother and his wife they pretty easy going and fun to be around. Though your father can be intimidating at times, I get along well with your parents.”

Jill replied “you get along better with my parents than you know. I can tell you that they care deeply for you or you wouldn’t have been invited to meet their close friends. I believe that we will be setting a date to get married in the next couple weeks.”

I said “Jill, I couldn’t be happier about anything more than marrying you. I think about it every day and when I see you in the morning, I can’t think of not waking up with you every morning for the rest of my life.”

When I said that, Jill glued herself to my body and said “nothing would be better that waking up together for the rest of my life either. I believe we are soul mates and meant to be together.”

I smiled at her and said “I guess it’s time to head over to your parent’s house.” 45 minutes later we pulled up their driveway Jill announced “my brother’s car is already here, they are rarely early for anything. His wife takes forever to dress perfectly before she goes anyplace.”

Jill’s parents must have heard us drive up. They came out the front door as we approached the porch. Surprisingly her mother tightly hugged and lightly kissed me on the lips in greeting. Her father laughed, probably due to the look on my face, and shook my hand in welcome. Though the greeting caught me by surprise, I didn’t think it out of line. As we walked into the house Jill reminded me her father’s name is Marshall or Marsh and her mother’s name is Amanda or Mandy.

They led us through the living room and outside onto the patio. Surprised, I received the same greeting from her brother’s wife and her brother as I received from her parents. For some reason, my mind still didn’t think it odd. Jill introduced her brother as Randal or Randy and his wife is Brenda.

Mandy offered us drinks and said the refrigerator is completely stocked and ice is in the freezer, be will transfer ice to coolers after most people arrive.

Jill suggested we start out with water as it is probably going to warm up as the sun rose throughout the afternoon. She suggested we get settled into one of the bedrooms and change into our swimsuits. She led me to what turned out to be her childhood bedroom. Though it was definitely a feminine bedroom, it was not overly done. It also had a sliding glass door that opened into the backyard on the side nearest the hot tub.

Setting our travel bags on the queen sized bed she took out a very revealing bikini. Not a Wicked Weasel, but still very revealing and left nothing to question. Now, she didn’t have large breasts, they were full at a small C-cup, a little larger than an orange cut in half. The top had material that supported her breasts and shaped like long triangles, not quite revealing half her breast that tied behind her neck. She had a thin waist above what most called a bubble butt. Though the bottom covered all her womanly features, it showed that she was cleanly shaven, if there was any fur it would have been visible.

I asked “Jill, is this a new suit? I don’t remember seeing it before.”

She said “no, I’ve had it awhile. I only wear it at home where I feel comfortable enough to wear it.”

I smiled and said “you are comfortable showing your body of at a party with all of your parent’s friends.”

She laughed and said “they are my parent’s best and closest friends. They are like family and that is different than friends at just any party. I was raised around everyone that will be here, relax, I’ll be fine.” She then pulled another suit from her bag and tossed it to me and said “try this one on.”

It looked a pair of tight board shorts, but when I put it on it covered everything, but hid nothing.

Jill smiled and said “oh ... my ... god, you look great in that suit. I will be the envy of all the ladies at this party. You look spectacular.”

I blushed and laughed at the same time asking her “are you really going to show me off to all of your parent’s friends?”

Jill said “absolutely, I want to show you off to everyone. You are the man I love and I am proud of how great you look. One of the things that attracted me to you initially is that you are a real hunk of a man and don’t know it. I had been watching you all semester, just waiting for you to notice me. I thought you were so out my league, not knowing you were thinking the same thing about me. The best couples think individually that they are getting the better end of the deal. As you’ve noticed, I am wet whenever I’m around you. When you walk onto the patio, every woman out there will get wet as I am. They will also know that you are mine.”

Looking at Jill in her bikini I said “I guess I should have the same attitude about you. Is it ok if I become a little jealous, because you are going to attract quite a few stares?”

Jill’s comment caught me slightly off guard as she said “Jeff, I love you dearly, but there is no room for jealousy in this family of extended friends. You need to accept that I am totally in love with you and will never want to hurt you in any way. Jealousy is a negative emotion and destroys love between two people. It comes from a total lack of trust in your mate. You need to have faith in me, that I am yours and yours alone. Any affection I may have for someone else is nothing compared to the affection I have for you.”

I smiled looking directly into Jill’s eyes and said “the last time I heard a speech like the one you just gave me was when I stumbled on my sister and her best friend’s husband in their hot tub. They were in the middle of an explosive orgasm and didn’t notice me until they came down from the height of their pleasure. Looking up at me my sister told me close my mouth, it wasn’t as it seemed.”

My reply was “what is to worry about, you’re putting your marriage at risk for a temporary orgasmic high in your hot tub.”

Her best friend’s husband said “why don’t you ask your sister if she knows where her husband is?”

I looked at my sister as she replied “Jeff, my husband is upstairs in our bedroom with his wife. We have been very close friends for almost five years. There is no risk to my marriage as we have complete and total faith that we will be sleeping with each other tonight. We have been swingers since we were in college and have a number of men and women approved to make love to any time we want. There is no jealousy between us as we are totally and completely in love with each other.”

Jill smiled and asked “so you have been exposed to the swinging lifestyle through your sister. Exactly where do you stand on what you know about it?”

I went through what has happened since we arrived thinking out loud “Jill when we met your parents on the porch I received a more than platonic hug and a light kiss on my lips from your mother. On prior visits I only received limp handed handshakes from your mother. I thought it odd, but accepted it for what it was a more friendly family party that will include their close friends.”

“Secondly, I received the same exact greeting from your sister in law who usually greeted me with a simple hi, nice to see you again. No physical touching.”

“Then last but not least, you pop out with a swimsuit for both of us that we might not even have on and talk about showing off and how hot I will make all the ladies attending the party.”

Jill laughed out loud and said “my parent’s swore me to secrecy. They have been swingers since before they were married, much like your sister and her husband. It’s not something I can tell a prospective boyfriend until it becomes very serious. When I have they either expected me to take them to orgies or they became so jealous and called me a slut or some other derogatory name. You are the first one I thought would understand. Please talk to me, I truly love you like no other man I have met. But, this is how my family lives and I want to be a part of it with you.”

I pulled Jill into an embrace and said “Jill, I love you more than life itself. I have been programmed that you can only love one other person. My sister and I have talked at length about her chosen lifestyle. She says the more love she shares the more is given back to her. I can tell that her and her husband share their love openly with like minded people and I see that they love each other more today than she did when I found her with her best friends husband. I am in this with you for life, I may have some difficult moments while I adjust and if you help me through them I believe we can grow closer. What can I expect tonight?”

Jill asked “what do you want to happen tonight? The plan is to slowly reveal our lifestyle to you over tonight and into tomorrow morning. I am supposed to take you into the hot tub and make passionate love to you. Randy and Brenda are going to walk in on us at the peak of our stimulation. This set up is to see how you react to being caught in the act. Part of our lifestyle is about being exhibitionist, we enjoy watching each other making love and to have them watch us.

Then later on while we are eating dinner my mother is going to lose her balance and fall into your lap. Her hand will grab your manhood, purely by accident, or so you would think to get your reaction.”

I thought out loud “exposure by accident. If I don’t react aggressively or overly nervous would be telling of my comfort level with personal touches. When is someone going to suggest doing something sensual with me?”

Jill laughed as she said “my mother’s best friend has agreed to try and seduce you into joining her in the hot tub after dark or a couple hours after dinner.” Shyly Jill continued “I am supposed to surprise the two of you if she is successful in getting past third base.”

I bluntly asked “how would you know when to approach?”

Jill slyly replied “we are going to watch it happen. My parents have cameras set up all over the house and property. That way they can relive their parties and everyone that is invited knows about the cameras.”

I smiled and looked at Jill as I said “you really want this, don’t you?”

She looked at me with tears in her eyes as she softly spoke “I want to be a part of this with my family. But for you I will leave it behind, I don’t want life happily ever after without you.”

I looked at Jill and wiped her tears away and said “Jill, there is no happily ever after for me without you. Let it happen exactly as it is planned and I will do everything in my power to make it work. Let’s join the party and when you feel we need to visit the hot tub, let’s do it.”

Jill jumped in my arms saying “thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you so much and I knew I had the right guy.”

We left Jill’s bedroom and joined the growing party on the patio. We were gone just long enough that some of the invited guests had arrived. Lunch was a buffet with platters full of appetizers and finger sandwiches. Conversation pretty much ran the gambit of politics, sports, past and future vacations, family ties, and whatever. Everyone wanted to get to know the new couple. I did notice that everyone was a bit touchy feely as innocent touches to my hand, arm, shoulder, back, and even my cheek. I tried to act a little nervous with all the touching and I think I was doing a good job as they ramped up the touching to hugs and light kisses.

The party was quieting down when my lover wrapped her arms around my neck and asked “Would you join me in the hot tub lover.”

I replied “how could any man with one hormone in his body turn that offer down. Please lead the way.”

I followed Jill toward the waterfall that hid the hot tub. As she walked behind the waterfall the top to her bikini appeared on the ground. She stepped into the hot tub and her bottoms were floating in the foam of bubbles. I followed her into the tub and pulled her to my body. It felt right as she pushed my suit down my legs so I could step out of them. She whispered in my ear “are you ready to be caught making love to me?”

I whispered back “anywhere, anytime, anyway, I am yours until the end of time.”

Jill said “sit.”

I did as she requested she straddled my lap and placed my shaft between her pussy lips as she lowered her body so I penetrated her lips.

I looked over her shoulder and noticed Randy and Brenda’s reflection through the waterfall. I whispered in her ear, “Show time.”

Jill smiled and said “fuck me Jeff come on Jeff, harder Jeff do it Jeff.”

Brenda said “honey, what do we have here. Looks like our little love birds couldn’t wait.”

Jill looked over her shoulder and said “oh, hi Brenda, what brings you here during lunch?”

Brenda said “apparently, we had the same idea as you and lover boy.

Randy said “maybe we should leave them alone.”

Jill looked at her brother and said “there’s plenty of room, why don’t you join us?” Looking at me Jill said “you don’t mind, do you honey?”

A little nervous, and I wasn’t acting I replied “no babe, not at all.”

Smiling Brenda said “come on Randy, they invited us to join them. I think we should.” Brenda removed her wrap around skirt and one piece swimsuit as she stepped into the hot tub. Looking at Randy she said “the water feels so good.”

Randy stepped into the hot tub and Brenda removed his swimsuit. Randy sat down and Brenda mounted him moaning as Randy entered her body.

Jill resumed her ride on my shaft coming to orgasm she sighed “oh Jeff, you fit me perfectly. I feel so full of you.”

I was finally ready to release my load as I pushed up into Jill groaning loudly as I did.

Brenda looked at Jill and asked “would you mind if I took a ride next time around. It looks like he can really please a woman.

Jill replied “he does please me and deeply as he fills my cavity. Maybe later Brenda, I’m not done with him yet.”

Brenda laughed and told Randy “come with me husband, let the love birds finish what they started and maybe I can get a shot at lover boy later.”

Randy laughed, took Brenda’s hand and they walked back to the patio leaving their suits on the ground where they discarded them.

After they left, Jill wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me one of those toe curling kisses that says I love so much.

I returned it with as much passion as I had and asked Jill in a whisper of a voice “is she going to stalk me all weekend?”

Jill laughed and said “she will chase you until you make her scream in passion. She is relentless and she was letting me know that she will have you, not really asking for permission. Her and my brother lives in a dominant / submissive relationship. She is the mistress and he is the submissive. I think it is time for her to have a dominant man in her life. You are going to turn her into your personal slut and become her dominant man. We are going to make her ours, anytime, anywhere, anyway. Are you game?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.