TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 7: You Are Definitely Staying for Dinner!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: You Are Definitely Staying for Dinner! - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Oh, look, here’s dad now” said Gemma.

Gemma’s mother then responded herself with, “ ... oh, and I am sorry, Keith. I’m forgetting my manners completely. This oven thing has got me all wound up. Anyway, my name’s Emily and my husband’s name is David and I am sure he will have something that can fix your boat and if you are any good with technical things, like new oven timers, then I would be eternally grateful if you could get this thing going and you are most welcome to stay for dinner if you like. There’s always plenty to go around ... with or without a working stove!”

At that point Gemma called out to her dad through an open window but her dad just called back with, “Hang on, Gemma. I’ve just got to go up and see Walter about the swimming pool pump. I’ll be back in ten minutes.” Then the guy was gone again ... down another footpath to where ever Walter was.

“Walter’s our caretaker. He lives on site too with his daughter and her young son and twin daughters. You’ll get to meet them too if you stay for dinner. We all have tea together then ... well ... we ... we ... we do ... we do other stuff ... after dinner ... all together like. Oh, please stay for dinner.”

Gemma looked imploringly at Keith as if he was some long lost friend and not just some guy she had only met an hour ago. Emily also looked kindly at Keith then asked with a naughty little smile, “And ARE you any good with your hands ... and err ... and technical things? Do you think you could get this stove going?”

Keith didn’t say another word. He just ran his hands through his matted hair as he looked quietly from naked mother to naked daughter. He then quietly moved over to the stove with the lovely, nude Emily standing just beside it. Keith discovered that not only did she look fantastic she also smelled fantastic too ... with the sweetest and sexiest perfume Keith’s nose thought it had ever experienced.

Keith’s mind drank in the smell of the woman’s perfume and the nearness of her ever so sexy naked body. As he fiddled around with the stove’s control buttons he could distinctly make out the curves of the woman’s breasts and the protrusions of her hard nipples just beside him and it all just served to keep his dick rock hard. At one point he even felt Emily’s naked hips press against his shorts as she leaned in to see what he was doing. He knew she was teasing him and she knew it too but by now he was way beyond trying to control anything that was happening to him in the sexual sense. He just focused on the job at hand ... and within a matter of minutes it was done!

“There!” he said as he stepped back from the oven. “You had it on the wrong MODE setting. That left button sets the mode ... CLOCK TIME, TIME ON, TIME OFF, COUNTDOWN TIMER and FACTORY RESET. You can’t do anything until the CLOCK TIME is first set properly. All I did was set the stove to the current time so now you can use those other modes as you wish ... or just go to FACTORY RESET if it all gets mixed up again.”

Gemma’s mother leaned forward and gave Keith a big kiss on the cheek - brushing her tits against his arm in the process ... all very deliberate of course.

“Well, thankyou so very much, young man. Now you will have to stay for dinner so I can repay you for your services. It’s the least I can do, kind sir.”

Emily paused a bit then added with out any hint of embarrassment, “ ... and let me guess ... my daughter has already made you kiss her butterfly, her tits and her rhino horn? Correct?”

If Emily wasn’t showing any signs of embarrassment then Keith certainly was. He suddenly went all red and started to stammer out some unintelligible sentence that even he didn’t understand a word of.

Gemma nodded in the affirmative as her mum added, “ ... well then, that settles it. Young man, you are definitely staying for dinner and after dinner I want you to kiss my tits too ... and my butt cheeks. And I most definitely want your lips on my rhino horn. If it’s good enough for you to kiss my 15 year old daughter’s tits, clit and arse then you can kiss her 38 year old mother’s tits, clit and arse too. OK!?”

Again Keith remained completely silent as he ran his hands through the tangled hair on his very confused head and as his cock bulged out even harder inside his shorts. It too was very confused but not in the least little bit unhappy about what it was feeling. Keith’s penis was one very confused but also one very, very happy chappy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.