TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 50: Cruising Down the River

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50: Cruising Down the River - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

When that largish canoe had rounded its first bend and all those naked people on the shore were well and truly out of sight Keith just leaned back into his seat and pulled Gemma’s body back into his chest. He put his arms around her waist then felt up the girl’s puffy breasts with his hands. He rubbed the areolae with his fingers and gently squeezed the girl’s nipples then gently kissed Gemma’s neck and ears and the back of her head with its black, curly shoulder length hair. One hand also managed to find its way down between Gemma’s legs to play with her ‘rhino horn’ and fondle that light smattering of pubic hair. Keith’s fingers squished and plucked at that awesome little piece of Gemma’s naked body and Gemma just leaned back and purred like a kitten into her lover’s naked body behind her...

... and thus began the final phase of one of the most amazing summers that both Keith and Gemma would remember for the rest of their lives.

The sun was warm. The river was lazy. The breeze was gentle. The water sparkled like a million diamonds and for the next four days Keith and Gemma lived in a world that only daydreams are made of. But this was a very real daydream ... a daydream made up of lots and lots of love making ... in the boat and in their tent and anywhere on the ground that they found themselves.

There was also lots and lots of kissing and cuddling and tickling and giggling and ... they even managed to find the derelict remains of Keith’s original canoe - would you believe. It was Gemma who spotted it first just before they came into Hamilton.

“Hey, what’s that over there?” asked Gemma as she pointed at something tangled up in the trees along the shore.

Keith scanned along the river until he saw what Gemma was pointing at.

“Hey ... that ... that looks like...”

“That looks like your old boat” butted in Gemma. “Look ... it’s all smashed up in those branches in the water. Can you get a bit closer, Mr Keith-from-the-river.”

“Well ... not too close. I don’t want to risk getting a hole in this boat!” murmured Keith.

“Yer ... I know” said Gemma in a subdued voice. “Just get close enough for me to get that piece hanging off that branch.”

As Keith manoeuvred the canoe in a bit closer Gemma reached out and grabbed a small chunk of the boat’s hull ... all smashed to pieces and strewn all across the tree’s branches at the waterline. As she swiped her hand out the piece broke in half so that she ended up with two bits in her hand and not just one.

“There” she said, “that’s one bit for me and one bit for you.”

“And what do we do with these?” asked Keith with a blank look on his face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.