TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 48: A Special Cuddle From Merci and Debs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48: A Special Cuddle From Merci and Debs - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

When all three girls had gone Merci Poata climbed onto the bed next to Keith and began stroking her hand up and down the hair on his bare chest.

“So, do you think you are all ready this time around?” she asked quietly.

Keith just looked at his mum and nodded. She then kissed the top of his head and asked, “And have you got that emergency kit stowed away that your dad and Walter Black made up?”

Again Keith just nodded so his mum continued, “And have you both got your cell phones all charged up in case of emergencies? You never know ... you might end up stranded at some other nudist camp further along the river somewhere. Who knows!”

Keith kissed his mum on the lips and said with a laugh, “Yep ... who knows? And yes, we do have our phones all sorted out and all that other stuff all packed away. Everything is ready, mum.”

Merci Poata then looked into Keith’s eyes and asked in a much more sensuous tone, “And are we ... are we ... going to fuck each other lots when we all get home?”

Keith nodded again as he cuddled into his mother’s soft breasts and closed his eyes as one hand gently rubbed those warm folds of pussy flesh down between her legs. At that point Keith felt another naked body pressing into his from behind. Debra Poata had crept into the room and onto the bed and now had her own bare body cuddled into Keith’s bare back. He could feel the swell of her lovely breasts pressing into his skin and it felt truly delicious.

Keith’s sister then asked, “ ... and are you going to fuck me lots and lots too when you get home Mr Keith-big-boner-man?” She had obviously heard her mother’s question from a few moments back so had responded with her own.

Keith then spun over and kissed his younger sister hard on her lips and said, “Oh, yes ... lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots ... and your friend too. Every time Geena comes over she’d better be prepared to have my stiffy fuck her good and hard ... every time!”

Keith was enjoying the feel of his sister’s and his mother’s naked bodies cuddling into his naked body when he saw his dad, naked too of course, come into the room.

“Well, excuse me” said Donald Poata. “Sorry to interrupt your little love-fest ... and I will just sit over here thanks. If nobody minds.”

Keith’s dad sat down then finally said, “ ... umm ... well ... I just came to tell you, Keith, that the boat is all ready. Walter and I have checked it all over and it is all good to go. Everything is stowed away and it is now tied up and sitting in the water at the edge of the river waiting for its captain and crew.”

“ ... and” added Donald Poata as a final adjunct, “I do believe breakfast is ready and being served as we speak!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.