TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 46: Another Three Visitors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46: Another Three Visitors - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Keith was watching the lovely naked, rear ends of both Tess and Tina disappearing out through his bungalow door when he saw the girls both step deftly to the side to allow another naked body to enter. This was none other than another lovely, young, naked female body and one that belonged to a certain Miss Portia Greene.

Portia Greene turned to watch those two lovely, young nudists disappear off around the corner then said to Keith, “You do prefer the young girls don’t you Mr Young-teen-fucker-man, but I don’t blame you. Those girls are just so cuddly and are really switched on about sex and how to give it and take it and they are also just so nice to snuggle up to. Every one just adores them and ever guy off that bus has showered with them and has felt them up and has been felt up in return. But it is a definite fact that there has been only ONE guy here that actually got to fuck the little sweethearts. Lucky you, Keithy Boy ... lucky, lucky you!”

Portia paused then added, “And I also saw you getting a good feel up of those other young girls from off the bus and I don’t just mean Brandi and Cheryl. I saw you with that 16 year old redhead with the massive tits. Those things could have gobbled you up completely whole if they wanted to and I saw you gobbling up her hole too quite a few times just yesterday, if my memory serves me correctly. I hope the girl appreciated you for the sexpot you really are Mr Keith-the-hole-gobbler!”

When Portia stopped talking she gently pulled Keith down onto the bed and said in between lots of kissing, “I am...” kiss, “really...” kiss, “going to miss you...” kiss,” ex-boyfriend of mine” kiss. “I’m sorry...” kiss, “you got so freaked out about all this...” kiss, “nudie...” kiss, “this nudie stuff...” kiss, “back in Te Ruapa all those months ago but...” kiss, “but look how you have...” kiss, “taken to it now” kiss, kiss, kiss. “You look...” kiss, “like...” kiss, “you were...” kiss, “born to...” kiss, “the nudist lifestyle...” kiss, “and your mum...” kiss, “and your dad...” kiss, “and Debra too” kiss, kiss, kiss.

Portia was gently kissing Keith’s lips and rubbing her left hand up and down his cute butt cheeks and even down into his butt crack as she added, “ ... and I’m sorry I’ve been such a prick these last few days. But you started it by leaving me so high and dry back on Tuesday there when you were taking all my clothes off. I just had to get you back. I couldn’t let that infraction of sexual etiquette go unpunished - so I hope you feel properly chastised!”

Portia’s hand was now starting to work on Keith’s penis to bring it back up into battle ready mode which didn’t take long despite its recent incursion into a young 14 year old girl’s sexy honey pot.

As Portia was stroking away on Keith’s cock Keith took the chance to add, “ ... yep ... I feel really chastised. Why, I had to get myself finished off three times by some of those other naked girls and even that Pankhurst woman. You seemed really determined to take me to my sexual climax then bugger off to do some silly chore or call someone on your phone ... and it worked. Each time I did feel so disappointed that my ex was not going to fuck me all the way - but then that was just touche to you. I guess I had it coming!”

“Yes, well” replied Portia, “ ... let me make that up to you now. I don’t want you to remember me as just a cock teaser. I want you to make love to me ‘all the way’ this time. Take as long as you like but just fuck me good and hard and orgasm your head off and hopefully I will cum too in the process.”

Portia then took Keith’s re-erected penis and guided it smoothly into her bushy vagina as Keith got one of his hands to play with Portia’s pubic hair before slipping its way around her rhino horn clit then all over and around her incredibly wet pussy lips. Keith then took his hand away from Portia’s pubic region and just held her tight with both arms. He was now actually making love to his ex-girlfriend and not just fucking her and Portia Greene could feel the difference!

As the love making started Keith got Portia onto her back so he could more easily regulate the rhythm of his penetrations up between her legs. Portia just hummed away quietly to herself in the sweet bliss of it all then just as quietly started asking Keith some questions about his week at the Narrows Nudist Camp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.