TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 45: A Magical Memory

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: A Magical Memory - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Once sufficiently aroused, and it wasn’t difficult with Tess and Tina’s bare skin rubbing all over Keith’s bare skin, Keith picked the young, naked Tina Kingi up and placed her gently on his bed and began to kiss her soft moist lips. He then placed his hard naked body right over the top of her soft feminine body with his large erection pointing directly and menacingly at the girl’s bald vagina. Keith didn’t press his hard-on into Tina’s body straight away but had a little bit of fun with her first while her sister watched from a chair in the corner of the room. Tess was watching and very quietly rubbing her own hand down between her legs.

Keith began by kissing Tina on the lips then slowly moving those kisses down her chin to her chest and the soft flesh around her nipples that would one day grow into two beautiful breasts. Keith kissed that flesh and sucked gently on Tina’s nipples while Tina made some very involuntary gurgling noises with her mouth as well as quietly saying over and over again, “ ... yes ... yes ... yes ... oh, gawd yes!”

Keith soon shifted his lips from Tina’s bare chest down to her stomach then down onto her soft outer pussy lips. For a moment he pulled his head back just to get a better look at this sweet, young girl’s pink flesh running down between her legs. Her inner and outer lips looked just so tender and vulnerable and that sweet little clitoris at the top looked like it was just aching for someone to touch it, or suck it, or lick it ... or ... just anything!

Keith soon had his face back down between Tina’s young legs as he took in a lovely whiff of her vaginal sex juices pouring out of her body in anticipation of his hard penis coming on in. Keith licked and sucked his way all around Tina’s sex mound making the girl moan and groan with pleasure the whole time. Tina was even squashing her legs up around Keith’s head as the erotic feelings in her pelvic region grew stronger and stronger and less and less controllable.

When Keith thought the time was right he shifted his body mass back up over Tina’s stomach and chest and began to press the tip of his knob up along the valley between her pussy lips. The girl was just dripping wet with sexual desire. This 18 year old male then gently pressed that tip of his knob into Tina’s vaginal opening and let it very, very slowly sink in the whole way!

The feeling in Keith’s loins of his hard prick sinking slowly into a 14 year old girl’s vagina was just electric. She was even tighter than Tess which just made Keith’s cock feel even better as her inner flesh rubbed against the flesh of his knob and foreskin. Keith kept his movements very slow and gentle as he pressed in and out of this young girl’s delectable body and as this young girl just murmured her unadulterated approval with every breath and every thrust of that amazing cock!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.