TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 3: Meeting Gemma the Nudist

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Meeting Gemma the Nudist - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Jeepers creepers! Holy shit! Where the hell did you come from?” Keith blurted out as he jumped back several paces.

The young girl before him just smiled sweetly and said, “Sorry! I didn’t mean to frighten you but I’ve been watching you ever since you came round that bend in your canoe and listening to you say ‘poos and wees’ a lot which is exactly the same thing I say when something is going wrong. So I came down to see what was wrong and if I can help you in any way.”

Keith just stared at the naked girl not knowing just what he should say. Judging by her still very puffy nipples sticking out only a little way from her chest, and the small amount of pubic hair not quite fully covering her vaginal slit, and the very trim flow of her curves up and down her naked body, Keith guessed she was only about fourteen or fifteen at the most ... a very pretty fourteen or fifteen to say the least. The girl also had a lovely mop of black hair that hung in natural ringlets around her face and down to her bare shoulders. For some reason that mop of hair and the nicely rounded shape of her sweetly dimpled face gave Keith the impression that he should know this girl from somewhere but he just couldn’t work out where.

Keith then gave a little nervous swallow when he realized he was gawking at the girl’s lovely naked skin so he promptly apologized.

“I ... I’m ... I’m sorry. I don’t mean to stare. Only ... I ... I ... thought I was all alone out here and wasn’t expecting any sort of company - least of all a pretty, young girl with no clothes on to show up out of nowhere. I am sorry. I guess I am intruding on your private skinny dipping spot, right? I used to do a lot of that when I was a kid.”

The young, naked girl looked passed Keith to the river behind him then looked back up at Keith and said, “Nar, I don’t swim down here much. We’ve got a nice pool up there in the camp grounds. I swim there mostly. But we do have a few canoes that we sometimes mess around on the river with when we are in the mood. Which brings me to the main question here - is there something wrong with your canoe and do you need some help fixing it?”

Keith didn’t reply straight away with any sort of an answer but just turned and looked at his little pile of stuff behind him then back at the nude girl in front of him again. He found himself doing another involuntary sweep of the girl’s lovely bare body to which the girl responded with, “I’m sorry. I should have introduced myself. My name is Gemma and I’ve just turned 15 years old and I haven’t worn any clothes for six months now ... well around home anyway. I still dress up to go out but I live like this with my family all the time - no clothes morning, night or noon and so does my mum, my dad and my sister. We’ve all been Lifestyle Nudists at home for the last six months. It was my sister who talked us all into doing it. I was very nervous and shy about it at first but now I just love it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.