TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 40: Lead on, Mcduff

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40: Lead on, Mcduff - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Keith looked at Geena then at his sister then slowly put one hand out to stroke Debra’s round breasts. He then let that hand move down to her shaved pussy lips and began stroking that pink flesh that ran down to her vagina. It was at that point that the young 15 year old Debs took over and said, “Yer, Geena’s right. I want to fuck you, bro, and I’m starting with your cock in my mouth.”

Debra Poata then moved down to her brother’s groin and began sucking his cock off to get it good and hard again. When she thought it was ready she did exactly what Geena had done and straddled the guy thus letting his hard-on slip effortlessly up into her very wet vagina. Debs then leaned forward and began moving up and down on Keith’s hot rod until he came again, She didn’t have any special technique or rhythm like Geena had. She just fucked the guy’s cock until he squirted again then got his hand down between her legs to make her cum too. Keith had a lovely time massaging Debra’s breasts as his other hand massaged her inner and outer pussy lips and her clit until she climaxed into her own orgasm with one long low moan!

“Oooooooooooooooooo ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... eeeeeeeeeeee!” she went then said in a breathless voice, “Boy ... we ... we ... gotta ... we gotta do this ... do this at home when ... when we get back. What do you reckon, Geena?”

“Yep!” said Geena. “Just call me and I’ll be there - ready to fuck and be fucked! But right now I’m off to see the caretaker and see if he’s been fucked today at all. See ya guys.”

With that Geena Tate took her lovely naked body off across the field as Keith watched her bare hips and butt swing along behind in all their feminine beauty.

“Well, now, big brother of mine, I think I know another member of this family that your cock owes a visit too. Mum’s lying down in that 6 berth cabin over there. And I think she has been looking forward to a little a bit of sexing up too. So don’t go disappointing her now.”

Keith looked at his sister then across to the cabin where his mum was lying down in and just said, “Oh, well ... what the hell! What are you guys all here for anyway!”

With that Keith drifted off across the field to that cabin only to find his mum in there but not alone. She was with Gemma’s dad. Once inside Keith found David Greene there and sucking on Merci Poata’s right breast while his left hand was running up and down her pussy slit. Keith’s mother’s legs were wide apart and Keith could see every tuck and fold of her inner and outer pussy lips and her clitoris and the clitoris hood and the pink opening to her vagina.

Keith looked at David then at his mother and just said, “Sis tells me you want my cock inside you!”

Merci Poata looked at Gemma’s dad then at Keith and just mumbled, “Oh, yes please! Two guys fucking my brains out. Awesome. Now, don’t you stop, David. You just keep right on doing what you are doing while my boy here gives me his hot dick right up my hot cunt. Oh, yes please!”

So while David Greene was playing with Merci’s breasts Keith climbed in beside his mother and got his hard prick right up inside her and fucked her good and hard until he was shooting semen everywhere again and it was all dripping back out of Merci’s vagina and onto the bed.

Just as Keith was remembering what it was like to have sex with his own mother he was snapped out of his daydreaming by Gemma. He was plonked down on a seat in a book shop shop somewhere when she came up to him and said, “Oh, look. It’s nearly 12. Let’s head back up to the Centre Place Plaza to meet dad for lunch. Then it’s off to that Mitre 10 store and anything else the day may hold for us. What say thou, Valiant Warrior of the Stiff Dick Kingdom?”

Keith stood up and looked the naked Gemma over again and smiled. She was just so lovely he thought and it would be real nice one day to just cruise on down that river with just her ... all naked like she was now and just me ... all naked too of course. To Keith that would be a real dream come true if ever there was one. But all he said was, “OK. Lead on McDuff! Lead on!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.