TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 36: A Scary Idea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: A Scary Idea - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

One moment Keith was feeling his butt hole getting felt up then the next he was pushing forward hard into Georgie’s face as he felt the build up of one massive orgasm racing along his penis from deep within his body. He felt his cock surge and his mind go all psychedelic as wonderful bursts of semen were expelled from his body via his hard dick in Georgina Pankhurst’s mouth.

As his cock was surging away with its orgasm Keith could also still feel the woman’s gums crunching up along his cock and biting in behind his penis knob and her warm lips sliding around all over the surface of his dick. All these sensual sensations just seemed to make his ejaculating climax go on for ever as he continued to press his cock ever so hard into Georgie’s mouth - forcing her to swallow all that semen shooting out the end.

Even after Keith had finished ejaculating Georgie kept on quietly sucking on his dick until it was all nice and soft again after which she gently washed it with some soap then got up and gently washed Keith all over as well.

Keith could feel the wet body of this woman slide all over his as she washed him and it still felt just as sensuous as it did when Keith let Tess and Tina wash him in the shower. By the time Keith was all washed his penis was hard again so he did the only decent thing a man could do and that was to lay the woman down on a towel on one of the bench seats and let her have the full length of his hot rod between her legs.

Keith Poata fucked Georgina Pankhurst with every ounce of strength he had. He rammed his dick in and out of those pussy lips with the grey fur around them until he was surging away once again and ejaculating another load of semen ... only this time into her body and not her mouth. Even when he had finished ejaculating he kept sliding his dick in and out of her body just because he knew she was enjoying it. Eventually he stopped and just held her tight saying, “Wow ... wow ... and double wow. Any guy that doesn’t want a suck and a fuck from you is brain dead. That was all just ... just awesome!”

Georgie then whispered back to Keith before she got up and had a proper shower, “Yer ... I get told that a lot and I reckon you’ll be just as good a fucker when you get to 79 too. You’ll have those girls in the old folks home lining up at your door to get their motors ‘serviced’ by that hod rod of yours every night before lights out ... just you wait and see!”

Keith laughed as he gave this amazing lady a slap on her not so young butt cheeks then fondled her wet nipples one last time before she dried herself off and they both said goodnight and went their different ways.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.