TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 35: The 79 Year Old Cock Sucker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: The 79 Year Old Cock Sucker - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“So, how do you feel so far, Mr Keith Nudie-boy?” asked Gemma as she bounced along in the front seat of her father’s Ford Courier ute.

Keith was sitting in the back seat just behind Gemma’s father who was driving. All three were naked and Keith had a lovely view between the front seats of Gemma’s puffy little breasts bouncing up and down just a little bit with the motion of the vehicle.

“Oh, just fine so far” Keith responded. “But just a little nervous about getting out of the car in town with the whole population there all dressed and us just the opposite.”

“Oh, they are not ALL dressed. There are a few Lifestyle Nudists about ... not many ... but not zero either. I’m sure we’ll see one or two before the day is out” said Gemma.

Before Keith could think of anything else to say Gemma asked another question and one that made Keith blush just a little bit.

“And how was that Georgie woman last night?” Gemma asked as she gave Keith a very telling little wink of the eye. “Is she as good at suckin’ dick as they all say she is?”

Gemma was not only looking at Keith as she asked this question but at her dad as well.

Keith looked out the window at the passing trees and just mumbled quietly, “Yer ... she was pretty good ... pretty good all right, I suppose.”

In those brief seconds Keith found himself re-living a moment in the main shower block when he was getting ready for bed just last night after a sex filled day. He thought he was alone and he was for about 5 minutes until Georgina Pankhurst came in. When she saw Keith all wet and shiny from the water and bits of frothy soap dripping down off his body and in particular from his flaccid cock she dropped to her knees right in front of the boy’s groin. She just stared at the guy’s wet dick and licked her lips before saying, “Ohhhh, my, my, myyyyyy. The one dick I haven’t had the privilege of sucking on yet!”

Georgina Pankhurst, or just Georgie as she preferred, gave Keith’s soft dick a poke with her finger then looked up into Keith’s eyes and asked imploringly, “May I?”

When Keith didn’t respond immediately, even though he was going to say yes, the woman asked again by saying, “Young man, would you give this 79 year old grandmother the privilege of placing her lips and her toothless gums right around the knob of that beautiful, beautiful looking penis of yours?”

Again Keith said nothing but gave a simple nod of his head as Georgie, the 79 year old grandmother, went to work on his ‘beautiful, beautiful looking penis’.

The first thing Keith felt was the woman’s moist lips slip over his wet knob as she lifted his cock away from his body with her hands. Keith also found himself taking note of the woman’s bare breasts below him now starting to drip from the water pouring over both their naked bodies. Somehow the water had made those breasts look that much more youthful than they really were as they glistened in the reflection of the electric lights above their heads. Keith could also see one solid patch of grey, pubic hair way down there between her legs as she knelt in front of him. For a 79 year grandmother Georgina Pankhurst suddenly seemed to possess that much more sex appeal then when he had first seen her getting off that bus.

All of these observations of Keith’s were suddenly interrupted by the feel of something incredible. Keith suddenly felt the gums of this woman slipping gently around the under side of the rim of his penis knob. Keith’s penis was already semi-erect inside Georgie’s mouth when it felt that indescribable ‘tickle’ along that rim. That penis went fully erect almost immediately and began to buzz with fantastic orgasmic energy as those gums did their work and the woman’s lips slipped up and down that hard penis shaft. Keith’s body gave one huge shudder in the blissful pleasure of something he didn’t think he had ever felt before. This naked woman kneeling in front of him evidently DID know how to suck a guy’s dick off!

As Keith was getting his dick rimmed by the gums of this 79 year old nudist his balls were getting gently stroked by the woman’s left hand as she prepared to poke her right hand fingers right up his butt hole ... just like the redheaded girl had done to Keith the other night. So now he was getting his cock sucked off in one almighty magical way and his butt fucked by the fingers of this same incredible lady. The naked woman was also using her tongue at the tip of Keith’s cock and making him want to ram his hard-on right down her throat so he could ejaculate into her stomach ... which it felt like he almost did!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.